10 Best Hotels To Stay In Baywood Park California – Top Hotel Reviews
Baywood Park California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baywood Park California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baywood Park California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baywood Park California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baywood Park California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baywood Park California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Baywood Park California:
Inn at Morro Bay
Located inside of Morro Bay State Park, this California inn is surrounded by on 4,000 acres. It features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool and rooms are furnished in French Country décor.Every room at the Inn at Morro Bay offers free Wi-Fi and views of Morro Bay, Morro Rock, the pool or the gardens. Rooms are furnished with coffee-making facilities.The Orchid restaurant offers panoramic views and serves seafood, beef and local produce. The Bay Club serves cocktails and appetizers with live music. Guests at the Inn Morro Bay can also order room service.The Museum of Natural History is less than 1 miles from the Morro Bay Inn. Morro Bay Golf Course is also less than one mile away. The inn is nearby harbor tours and wine tasting.
- The setting is beautiful. The food and service in the restaurant was excellent The sunset view from the dining room was dramatic.
- The serving were ok but not worth 100.00 for brakfast
- Beautiful property and convenient to downtown Morro Bay
- Had view of the bay, and a postcard sunset. Restaurant was superb!
- the room was clean and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. you could smell the water and hear seabirds from our room. pool and hot tub were clean and well-maintained.
Ascot – Inn at the Rock
One of our top picks in Morro Bay.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In charming Morro Bay, one block from the waterfront, this hotel offers close proximity to the area’s restaurants, shops and galleries as well as luxurious accommodations and services.Ascot Suites features traditional English inspired decor and elegant suite-style lodging. Suites boast romantic amenities such as fireplaces, spa bathtubs and mini-fridges.Guests at the Ascot will enjoy a free hot breakfast every morning.Enjoy many species of birds and sea life at this nature’s paradise. Activities such as golf, wine tours and marine activities are offered in the area.
- The 4posterbed was very comfortable; the gas log fire added extra ambience to the room especially as it was blustery and cold outside. The bath had a Jacuzzi we we also took advantage of.
- I thought the breakfast was a good variety. The staff was very friendly! The parking was easy and free.
- Staff was nice but didn’t follow through with the promised 10% off the room stay. The breakfast was decent for a free buffet, including scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage, toast and muffins, yogurt, fruit and juice, waffle maker and microwave. Coffee was very good. View from the rooftop was very nice.
- Loved how our hotel was within walking distance of everything. We loved having lot parking, the only time we had to move our car was upon checkout.
- Pizza place right behind in walking distance and beautiful view of the bay
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Estero Inn offers accommodations in Morro Bay, just 19 miles from Pismo Beach.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Cambria is 19 miles from Estero Inn, and San Simeon is 27 miles from the property.
- Breakfast, view and staff was great!! Loved every minute of it! Every day we had a new towel animal which was adorable!
- The view was so beautiful, the staff was super friendly, The room was soooooo clean and the location is awesome to walk to restaurants and attractions.
- The attention to detail in our room and the professional service from Kari, was excellent. Very charming Lady!
- The property has been remodeled in January and is pristine. We were the second ones to sleep on the bed, everything was fresh and new. Cari in the front office was so personal and helped find a masseuse to come to the property for us, made waffles in the morning, got to know us and made our stay extra special. The best rooms are the Bayview and Sunset rooms.
- Everything ~ friendly front desk staff ~ comfortable beds ~ amazing views ~ good buffet breakfast with fresh fruit option
Morro Bay Sandpiper Inn
One of our best sellers in Morro Bay! Morro Bay Sandpiper Inn is located in Morro Bay, just 19 miles from Pismo Beach.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambria is 19 miles from Morro Bay Sandpiper Inn, and San Simeon is 27 miles away.
- Location was totally doable 2 short blocks from store, coffee,,restaurant, bar and Embarcadero. Staff was awesome and very accommodating. View of Morro Rock!
- Excellent customer service. Attentive, kind and courteous. Location was excellent. The Beach, Shopping and Restaurants were all a short walk away.
- This was a cute hotel to get away for the weekend.
- It was a quiet place, that fit my needs perfectly. I value my privacy and that was respected. I will definitely be returning. The owner was a very nice man. Probably the easiest traveling experience I have ever had.
- Friendly staff; great location; clean; thick towels; super-comfortable bed; always stay here when we’re in the area. Cannot beat the value.
Comfort Inn Downtown Morro Bay
One of our best sellers in Morro Bay! This hotel is within a 2 minute walk of the waterfront and various shopping opportunities and restaurants. The hotel provides a daily hot breakfast for guests and free Wi-Fi in every room.Comfort Inn Downtown Morro Bay rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and cable TV.A fitness center is on site. The hotel offers views of Morro Bay and Morro Rock.Comfort Inn Downtown Morro Bay is within a 30 minute drive of Hearst Castle. It is one mile from Morro Bay State Park and the Morro Bay Museum of Natural History.
- Very easy to find and the staff were great. The breakfast is fantastic and coffee machine in the room and free tea and coffee in the lobby all day was great. Beds were super comfy. The sea is just a block away and restaurants and shops were just 5 minutes away. Free parking was very good.
- Room was ultra clean and freshly painted! Breakfast was hot and varied. Breakfrast room was aestetically pleasing. Bathroom was exceptional.
- Being as we stayed for six days, I did not think it was fair to double the price on the weekend. That was not clear from my booking.
- Great hotel to explore & experience the fantastic friendly town of Morro Bay.
- Friendly staff. Clean, neat and tidy. Nice breakfast. Short walk to downtown.
Seaside Inn Morro Bay
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Morro Bay, 20 miles from Pismo Beach, Seaside Inn Morro Bay features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Cambria is 19 miles from Seaside Inn Morro Bay, and San Simeon is 27 miles from the property.
- The manager was a really nice guy and helped with a few little hiccups when we checked in. For the price it is a really good location.
- Great little place very close to the waters edge and all the restaurants and shopping.Enclosed U shape parking lot right under room windows view is very nice with palms and bamboo with plants everywhere . Very close to waters edge walking path with sea otters with their pups not far from room at the T pier and even hear an occasional seal bark.Very nice but a bit pricey Carla’s Kitchen right across the street for a full breakfast. Hotel supplies free mini breakfast..toast..cereal..coffee..OJ..Very nice showers tile and stone and huge the one in my room.
- The owner is very nice and friendly . The staff is helpful and courteous . The renovations done to the hotel are great . I only have very positive comments for this hotel,good price , great atmosphere ,great location by Morro Bay and Rock and good continental breakfast in the morning . I will be returning again and again
- Easy access to the business district as well as major roads.
- Staff was great and location was too. In walking distance of everything.
456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Morro Bay, just 19 miles from Pismo Beach.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Cambria is 19 miles from 456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites, and San Simeon is 27 miles from the property.
We were upgraded to a family suite which was huge.
The view of the bay was lovely.
- Stayed here for our anniversary on Valentine’s Day. Got a coupon for a bottle of wine and appetizer at a near by restaurant. Staff were very friendly and we got a free upgrade with a view to the Bay.
Beautiful room. They upgraded our room.
Could live here!
- my wife and I really liked the comfort of the bed and pillows
- Its the perfect location to be in , on the main drag but towards the end of Embarcadero so we had no noise from the bars and restaurants but an easy walk to everything. Great view and lovely decor.
- We were upgraded to a family suite which was huge.
Blue Sail Inn
The Blue Sail Inn is in Morro Bay. It serves a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi access is featured in all guest rooms and free guest parking is available.A cable TV is featured in each air-conditioned room at the Inn Blue Sail. The rooms also include a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also include a bathtub and a hairdryer. Extras include a work desk.A 24-hour front desk is provided to guests of the Blue Sail Inn. Other facilities include a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking, windsurfing and canoeing.The Galley Restaurant, Bottle Liquor and Frankie and Lola’s front Street Cafe are within a 2-minute walk of this hotel. Tognazzini’s Dockside Restaurant, Albertsons (general supplies) and Morro Strand State Beach are all within 3 miles of the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, the room was well decorated, and the view was phenomenal
- The room was large, the view from the balcony was fabulous. Enjoyed having a sofa/foot rest. Underground parking a definite plus. Microwave/frig area a bonus.
- Staff friendly & very accommodating. Facility was clean & well cared for. Our room was wonderful. Great view of the bay, ocean & the Rock. Room was always immaculate.
- Perfect for our short stay in Morro Bay , it was walking distance to everything including the fish markets, sea lions, otters, Morro Rock and the shops and restaurants. All the staff were friendly…. well done!!
- The location of the hotel was good but view was of a back parking lot. Photos online made it seem like we would be able to see the rock.
Sea Air Inn – Downtown Morro Bay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sea Air Inn – Downtown Morro Bay offers accommodations in Morro Bay.Each room at this motel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Pismo Beach is 20 miles from Sea Air Inn – Downtown Morro Bay, and Cambria is 19 miles from the property.
- close to Embarcadero, view of bay from room, room newly remodeled, price was great, super quiet
- Had a feather down blanket, extra towel in the dresser, mini fridge and microwave.
- We were pleasantly surprised. For the price and the location, this was a great place to stay and we will definitely stay there again in the future!
- It was in a great location. It was clean and very comfortable. The bed was comfortable.
- Room was clean, very convenient walk to the Embarcadero and downtown area, and the bed was awesome-comfortable!!
Harbor House Inn
One of our best sellers in Morro Bay! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harbor House Inn offers accommodations in Morro Bay.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pismo Beach is 20 miles from Harbor House Inn, and Cambria is 19 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfy. Loved the towels folded as swans. Walking distance from shops. Laundry room very clean.
- It was a cold evening; we were thankful that the room heater worked really well! And the hot water in the shower was plentiful and nice and hot.
- Bed was extremely comfortable and roon was very clean. It is across the street from an excellent restaurant that is very affordable.
- Location walking distance to everything,spacious, clean and comfortable
- Large room, close to Morro Bay Embarcadero/ great staff!
Top Hotels In Baywood Park California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baywood Park California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baywood Park California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baywood Park California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!