10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bayárcal Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bayárcal Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bayárcal Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bayárcal Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bayárcal Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bayárcal Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bayárcal Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bayárcal Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Real de Laroles
This converted and fully renovated charming property dates back to the 16th century. It is located in the Sierra Nevada National Park, nestled in the mountains of La Alpujarra, in the province of Granada.Its surroundings have 4 great hiking and cycling routes. On site there is cycling storage, as well as equipment to repair bikes. During summer you can swim in the communal pool, the largest of the area.This renovated hotel still retains many of the original features and much of its character. There is a living room with a fireplace, board games and a small bar where you can enjoy a cozy evening.The restaurant offers a number of traditional dishes from the local area. There is also a cafe for drinks and tapas with a terrace offering stunning views of the valley and mountains.The hotel is located 9.9 mi from the Puerto de La Ragua Ski Resort, and Granada is a 1-hour drive away.
Fantastic service. Very good breakfast.
Great view from the terrace.
The best accommodation on our bike tour through Andalusia.
Thank you Ramon.
Old fashioned wooden beams, cosy room.
Ramon was so helpful despite being very poorly. Couldn’t help enough. Really welcoming
- Lovely hotel in a small pretty village. The owner could not do enough for you would stay again thank you
- Ramos was so friendly. It was a pleasure to stay in his hotel. He offered a breakfast very early in the morning – we really did not expect it. Thank you very much!!
- The hotel and its rooms are typical Spanish mountain village with all the usual amenities. What sets this apart is the manager Ramon. He really can’t do enough for you and is very helpful. At night he transformed into the chef and cooked us a superb meal. If you are walking the GR7 this is a great place to start or finish.
- Fantastic service. Very good breakfast.
Hotel Villa de Laujar de Andarax
Hotel Villa de Laujar de Andarax is located in Laujar de Andarax, in Almeria. The complex offers seasonal outdoor swimming pools, a tennis court and free outdoor parking.All accommodations at Hotel Villa de Laujar are built around spacious gardens. The villas have a large front porch, as well as air conditioning, a TV and free WiFi.The complex includes a bar and a restaurant, with ingredients from the onsite vegetable garden. There is also a children’s playground.The complex is set within the Almerian Alpujarra, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Nature Reserve. The park’s ski slopes can be reached in less than 3 hours, by car.
- The location is great with some lovely views but it’s a fair walk into town and a steep and unlit walk back.
- Very rural so great having the restaurant on site especially when visiting out of season. Pool area very relaxing. Brilliant value for money. Great shower in room.
- The accommodation was in villas within the beautiful grounds, all with mountain views. Breakfast & dinner was taken in the main building. Excellent food choice. Prices for evening meal were good. Swimming pool most welcome after a day walking the hills.
- Very peaceful location, friendly, helpful staff. Rooms spacious comfortable and clean. Definitely visit again.
- The evening meal and breakfast were superb. The setting is stunning as is the property.
Hotel Rural Familiar Almirez-Alpujarra
Located in a private farm next to the Sierra Nevada, this hotel is a true escape from it all and is a fantastic base for exploring the natural surroundings.Enjoy a refreshing drink and tasty snack on the Almirez’s outdoor terrace during the summer months. Alternatively, relax in the cozy lounge and meet other guests during the cooler winters.The rooms are simply but cheerfully decorated with cooling tiles floors and wooden furniture. You can enjoy the wonderful views of the valley and mountains from the balconies. The Almirez’s surroundings are made up of almond trees, olive groves and vineyards.Take to the hills and the countryside in a cycling, trekking or horseback riding excursion. Soak up the sunshine and the fresh air and discover the beauty of the Sierra Nevada. Make a daytrip to one of the nearby vineyards where you can sample the delicious wines of the region.
Quiet rural setting.
Balcony looking over olive orchard.
- On site restaurant was good, where they serve their own wine. The menu del dia was excellent value. Easy to find being just outside town. A good stopover when travelling through the Alpujarras.
Food was excellent view’s spectacular very friendly staff or rather family.
Would certainly go again
Leuk hotel in de bergen
Ideaal uitvalscentrum voor wandelen, moantain biken en bodega’s bezoeken
Leuk dat er een huiskamer is waar je met andere gasten kunt zitten
Er waren sport accomodaties aanwezig, ik denk dat ze erbij horen
Hotel tranquilo, limpio
Personal muy amable
- Quiet rural setting.
Hospederia del Zenete
Situated as you enter Alpujarra, in the north of the Sierra Nevada, this hotel is across from the Castillo de La Calahorra.The accommodations are in a palace-fortress dating from the 16th century, in the middle of a setting of great natural interest. The property boasts a unique personality, with exquisite rooms and a restaurant with rich and traditional cuisine.From here you can try out numerous adventure sports in the national parks or alternatively, you can visit the cultural cities of Guadix and Granada.
- Amazingly friendly member of staff working in the restaurant, made our evening meal which was very good. Relaxing quiet stay, the hotel appears to have loads of facilities that we did not take advantage of.
- Nothing except the location we did not stay the night and left.
- A very nice and comfortable room with a great view to the castle.
- the hotel looked very nice but it was very quiet, very few other people about
- Antonio in the restaurant for lunch and dinner was excellent and made our stay more enjoyable. Please congratulate him on his service.
La Posada del Altozano
La Posada del Altozano is set in Lanteira, on the outskirts of Sierra Nevada National Park. It offers a striking mountainside setting with rustic rooms and apartments opening onto shared terraces.This charming property maintains its original stone-clad façade, beamed ceilings and wooden-framed staircase. All accommodations at La Posada del Altozano has traditional décor with tiled floors.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout, and both rooms and apartments come with a TV and a private bathroom. Apartments also include a kitchenette and a lounge with a fireplace.The restaurant serves local, homemade cuisine and offers set menus.The surrounding region is ideal for hiking and cycling. Ski storage is available onsite and the Sierra Nevada’s slopes are 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Las vistas impresionantes. La decoración con pizarra y madera muy logrado.
- La terraza y todo el exterior estaba plagada de gatos, conté 9 gatos. Allí no son bien recibidos los perros, me exigían que a mi perro no lo sacara de la habitación. Me recibieron mal y con malos modos porque llevaba perro y tenían clientes que no les gustaba y se molestaría. Me cambiaron a un apartamento porque la otra alternativa era marcharme. Mi perro pesa 9 kilos, es pequeño y mayor,11años, no molesta pero a el si le molestan lis gastos en la puerta de la habitación, del restaurante, terrazas y todas las zonas de paso para entrar o salir. Me dieron un apartamento tod al lado de los motores del establecimiento, el ruido de estos si que fue molesto y no me dejaba dormir. No conseguí descansar ni relajarme. Tuve que estar Sidi el día fuera por los gatos que si alteraban a mi perrita y a mi me tenia en tensión. No deberían poner que admiten perros habiendo allí tantos gatos y rechazo de los dueños a admitir perros.
Me gustó el emplazamiento.
El personal fue amable y nos permitió llegar a cualquier hora el primer día e irnos un poco más tarde de lo estimado el último día.
- El trato del personal excelente: amables y atentos. Un lugar con encanto sencillo para recuperar el ritmo tranquilo de la vida.
El trato del personal, hacen que te sientas como en casa y que la estancia sea la mejor posible. Es un hotel limpio, con unas vistas impresionantes y unas instalaciones muy buenas, además comimos en el restaurante y su comida, que es casera nos encantó.
Sin duda volveremos a repetir.
Turismo Rural & SPA El Cercado
Offering a restaurant and seasonal outdoor swimming pool, El Cercado is set in Andalusia’s beautiful Alpujarras Mountains. Located in Bérchules, the hotel features free Wi-Fi and a spa and wellness center available for a surchargeEach heated rustic-style apartment has a fireplace, a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, and a bathroom with a shower.Traditional dishes from the Alpujarra región are served in the on-site restaurant. El Cercado’s spa offers various beauty treatments, spa circuits and a hot tub.The Costa Tropical is 25 mi from the property, and Granada, with its world-famous Alhambra Palace, is 62 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very well appointed room with separate bedroom, en suite and lounge with kitchenette. Also had a washing machine although we didn’t use it.
Clean and comfortable house, good equipment level in the house (tv, kitchen and air conditioning).
very friendly staff and helpful.
- Authentic spanish property. Friendly staff – always happy to help. Great views from terrace. Lovely pool area. Peaceful apart from the sound of goat bells and bird song.
Individual cabin with kitchenette. Tranquility & lovely mountain air.
The family, & staff are amazing & very hard working. This property is unique & to be really appreciated.
The spa was out if this world!!!
- La ubicación del hotel es insuperable. Hay muchas rutas de senderismo cerca y otros pueblos cercanos que visitar
La Fragua II
Located in the Sierra Nevada Nature Reserve, La Fragua II features an outdoor pool with stunning views over the surrounding mountains. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi zone.The spacious rooms at the Fragua II come with a flat-screen TV and seating area with a sofa. They all feature a private balcony with views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.Fragua II is located in the Alpujarra region, approximately 56 mi from Granada. Guests can enjoy hiking, horse riding and cycling in the area around the hotel. La Fragua II is on the middle district of Trevelez and you can reach it through traditional narrow streets.
- The setting is fantastic, right up in the Sierra Nevada at the top of an iconic white village, simply beautiful. BUT following GPS on a big touring motorbike through tiny uneven streets with sharp turns was a challenge. Once at the hotel there was garage parking. The staff were lovely, dinner in the hotel’s restaurant just back down the street was delicious and on foot the village is worth exploring ( if a little steep).
Trevelez is not an easy place to get to. You drive a lot of kilometres winding narrow road until you get there. We came in the evening, it was already quite dark, after sunset, but loved the place. After check-in nearby restaurant served excellent local dishes and heavy(ish) 🙂 red wine…
When we woke up we were amazed by the beauty of the place: surrounding mountains, white houses… walk in the deserted little streets… It is definitely worth the detour from the busy coast!
- Everything about the place and location was excellent
- Excellent location with rooms overlooking the town and valley. You can literally start hikes from the front door. There are maps provided for local hikes and the staff was very helpful at giving us some ideas for where to go on hikes and nearby attractions. This is not a fancy place but the clean and comfortable rooms come with a nice balcony. Great value for your money. The hotel restaurant was really good and their staff was excellent. If you are an outdoor enthusiast or just want to chill out for a bit, this is a great place to stay. If you need four star luxury and turn down service, go someplace else.
- The staff were lovely, the beds were comfy and the rooms were spacious. But most of all the views were amazing and it was lovely and peaceful.
Rooms at Los Bérchules have a terrace offering spectacular views of the Cádiar Valley and Contraviesa Sierra. Set high in the Sierra Nevada National Park, it offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.The bright heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.There is an à la carte restaurant and a bar. The hotel has a lounge with sofas and a large fireplace. The outdoor terrace offers superb mountain views.Free parking is offered and there is 24-hour reception. There is a laundry service and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.
- Very friendly, helpful people. Excellent choice and quality of food . Good accommodation. Wonderful location and views.
- The Lady of the Hotel is British, very friendly and a warm and open person. The hotel is very clean. The check-in and out was very flexible.
- The helpfulness of the owners and the really excellent dinners. Also the view from the room and its cleanliness
- Room was great but no evening meal so a mile walk into town
A really pleasant rural hotel, with rooms affording splendid views to valleys and mountains.
As well as the view, our rooms were clean and tidy, with all the standard facilities.
Our hosts and staff were pleasant and engaging, making us feel particularly welcome. The bar and public areas are intimate. Our food, evening meal and breakfast was all splendid.
El Vergel de Berchules
El Vergel de Berchules Rural Apartments is located in Berchules, within the Alpujarra Mountains. They offer heated, rustic accommodations with satellite TV.Each studio and apartment has a living room with a sofa or sofa bed, and a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.El Vergel de Berchules has a terrace and barbecue facilities available to all guests. A laundry and ironing service is offered at an extra charge, and it is possible to store luggage.Free parking is available nearby. All services, such as restaurants, cafés and grocery shops, can be found within a few minutes’ walk of the property, in the town of Berchules. The Church Square is 150 feet away, and the Town Hall is 500 feet away. Almeria is a 1-hour drive from El Vergel de Berchules, and Granada Airport is 75 mi away.
- Beautiful location, quiet retreat. Fantastic owners, bright, cheery and helpful. Favourite stay in whole of Alpujarras
- I was greeted with the unexpected news that I was placed in a better room with a view. They could not have been more welcoming or accommodating.
- Spacious apartment, very nice hosts, center of Berchules, several heaters in the room
El entorno y el trato recibido por Ricardo.
La tranquilidad del lugar.
L’appartement est bien organisé, propre avec une vue magnifique sur les montagnes.
Le personnel est très gentils est aimables.
Hotel La Fragua I
Hotel La Fragua I is located high up in Granada’s Alpujarra Mountains, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. It offers free WiFi in public areas.Set in a characteristic Andalusian town house, the Fragua’s country-style rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. Each heated room has a private balcony and a bathroom with amenities.La Fragua I has a bar and a restaurant. The hotel is set in the village of Trevélez, which is famous for its ham.Hiking and cycling are popular in the area, and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 42 mi away. The Hotel is in a traditional Andalusian small street and you can drive to Granada in 80 minutes.
- This was such good value for money! La Fragua is set in a beautiful small town. The hotel is small, rooms also, but great facilities and small balcony. Staff were great (thank you Emma, you were really helpful in finding my way!). The small square a short distance has supermarket, a great bakery, and bars.
- Lovely setting, up on the hill, with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. There is a cute terrace looking out onto the valley. We recommend it to every hiker and mountain-lover. There is a restaurant next door, serving delicious meals. The breakfast in the hotel is great also and the staff is very friendly.
I was staying in this hotel for 1 night with my friend before climbing to the summit of Mulhasen. It was a perfect place for our situation:
– The room was comfortable and clean.
– We had everything we needed – towels, shampoo, soap, map of tourist routs etc
– The hotel is situated right in the begining of the rout to the mount.
– Bus stop in 2 minutes walking
– Beautiful terrace with a great view on the mountains
– There is a restaurant right in the next building
– When we came back from the summit, the stuff was so kind to let us take shower before departing.
- The location was great, close to the beginning of the hiking paths. The hotel was nice and clean, the view from the balcony was exactly as on the pictures 🙂
- Room was clean, bed was a real doublebed. I would like to come back again. Thanks.
Top Hotels In Bayárcal Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bayárcal Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bayárcal Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bayárcal Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!