10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bayamon North Puerto Rico – Top Hotel Reviews
Bayamon North Puerto Rico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bayamon North Puerto Rico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bayamon North Puerto Rico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bayamon North Puerto Rico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bayamon North Puerto Rico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bayamon North Puerto Rico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bayamon North Puerto Rico:
Hyatt Place Bayamon
On the outskirts of Bayamon, the Hyatt Place Bayamon features an outdoor pool, a fitness center and a restaurant. Each stylish room has free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Hyatt Place Bayamon feature elegant contemporary décor, with functional wood furniture and a sofa. All rooms have ironing facilities and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer.The Hyatt Place Bayamon has meeting facilities and a lounge area. On-site parking is available for an extra fee.Fast food outlets, bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute drive of the Hyatt Place. Downtown San Juan is 12 miles away, and Cerro Gordo Beach and Luis Munoz Marin Airport are both within 19 miles.
- Great breakfast ; comfortable bed ; friendly front desk staff .. María was great ! Beautiful property and close to Dave and Buster’s / Mall 🙂
- I stay at your hotel every time I go to PR, whether for business or pleasure. I have my brother , wife and friends staying with you based on my recommendation. Based on my experience this last time I will stay again.
Great hotel to go off a little off the beaten path. Rooms are super clean and the beds are new!
Just a 15min drive from San Juan and extremely easy to get to where you want to go. Great location for those looking explore a bit outside the tourist area.
- Excellent service for the price paid. Breakfast was great.
- Spacious and a lot of restaurants around.it was in good conditions.
Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown is located in Levittown, just 4.3 miles from San Juan. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Caguas is 18 miles from Comfort Levittown, and Dorado is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast, I liked the fact that there was a mini bar and you could order something to snack in.Bed was comfortable and free parking lot. Everything was clean,pretty and in order.They had there rules like,not going into the hotel wet and I liked it, because that maintained the hotel clean and fancy.
- The room was cozy and the breakfast was excellent.
- Very friendly staff, great beach view, comfortable beds with plenty of pillows. Pool area and bar were nice get away for my family who has been struggling without water or power the last 35 days. Definitely will be back. Thanks.
- They breakfast was very good, they staff were great.
- Short, but awesome stay. Have found cheaper places for better but location and breakfast was awesome. Rooms super clean and beds super comfortable, no fridge but definitely recommend!!
Hyatt Place San Juan – City Center
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Hyatt Place San Juan – City Center is located in the Convention District and offers a swimming pool with area for kids, a terrace and free WiFi throughout. Condado Lagoon, as well as Old San Juan, are less than 5 minutes’ drive away.Every room includes a flat-screen TV and a coffee machine. Certain rooms also include a seating area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and a business centre.Fort San Felipe del Morro is 3.2 miles from Hyatt Place San Juan – City Center, while San Juan Central Park is 5 minutes’ drive away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 8.1 miles from Hyatt Place San Juan – City Center.
- The hotel is modern and clean and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The pool area looked great although we didn’t use it. It’s very conveniently located for the cruise ship we were taking or the convention centre. You could walk to the old town but we took a taxi.
- I loved the staff, really helpful, room was suuuper clean & overall i just like the vibe.
Very expensive but facilities good
V basic continental breakfast
- Very convenient and comfortable for an overnight stay before a cruise.
- Property looks very clean and modern. Breakfast was good. The staff is friendly and rooms are comfy. This will be my ‘to go’ place if I’m staying at San Juan.
Howard Johnson at Cardiovascular Hospital San Juan
Howard Johnson at Cardiovascular Hospital San Juan offers accommodations in San Juan.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Fajardo is 28 miles from Howard Johnson, and Caguas is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Access to public transportation was good…a 15 minute walk. There were eateries convenient to the hotel which were open 24 hours.
- The staff was amazing even under stressful conditions. Since there were not laundromats open nearby Yaitza took care of cleaning my jeans that I needed to go and distribute food and water to very affected areas of the island. The patience of all the staff was incredible.
- No one new in the hospital where the place was including securities for the place
- We were there during hurricane Maria , I my pregnant wife and 3 years old daughter, and personnel was so friendly and helpful.
- The accommodation to the cardiovascular hospital was efficient.
Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in San Juan.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites is located in the Condado neighborhood in San Juan, just 29 miles from Fajardo. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Caguas is 15 miles from BW Condado Palm Inn, and Dorado is 13 miles from the property. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location perfect, beach/Restaurants walking distance.
- Myself and 8 year old son had to leave extra for a 7am flight. The check in attendant offered and brown bagged us snacks since we were unable to attend the breakfast included. The pool area was nice and the room had a refrigerator and coffee, a plus!
- Hotel was walking distance to the beautiful beach. Fiance and I had a blast!
- Complimentary breakfast was no good.I know u have cafe n restaurant serving breakfast but u don’t have to service pure starch to your valued guess! That was very disappointing.need to review their policy because it’s misleading advertising to say u have breakfast included hence the charge of more monies.it’s not worth it.
- The pool area and the complementary breakfast were great. The location across from Walgreens & so close to the beach is perfect! The room size is much bigger than anything else I’ve seen in San Juan and the shower was wonderful. The Nestle Tollhouse Cafe was a great place four a treat or “just to breath deep” & enjoy the wonderful smells!
Hyatt House San Juan
One of our best sellers in San Juan! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hyatt House San Juan is just a 5-minute drive away from Old San Juan and Condado beach. Free WiFi access, an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant are offered here.Each one of the rooms will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. There is a full a kitchenette, with a dishwasher and a microwave, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy a city and river view from the room. Breakfast is included.At Hyatt House San Juan you will find a fitness centre, meeting facilities and a shared lounge. Laundry facilities are also available to guests, plus breakfast is also offered.The hotel is 3.1 miles from Fort San Felipe del Morro and 2,950 feet from San Juan’s Contemporary Art Museum. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 15 minutes away by car.
- The included buffet breakfast was good for the price point of the hotel. The room was spacious and staff were friendly and helpful.
- Stayed for 6 nights on Feb 26. I slept on the sofa bed – it was fine. I can sleep anywhere. My friend slept on the queen & she said it was great. The fridge was nice to have, we bought pop at the pharmacy in Old SJ & kept them in the fridge for our snack at night. The TV was great with free HBO. The front desk called a taxi for us when we needed to go to Old San Juan – cost $15 each way but totally worth it because of the stores, cafes, historical sights. Their wifi, computers, printers & ATM were all excellent. I printed out my boarding pass. Got a couple drinks from the bar – very good pina coladas. The free breakfast was always good – had the omelets, sausage, eggs, french toast. Walked to the beach at Condado Plaza Hotel. It was across the busy street & the traffic lights weren’t working. Hotel is very secure, had to put our room key card in the elevator in order to go up.
Staff were willing to help
Hotel was very clean
Had a great view
- Very easy access, very clean and comfortable. Excelent service, they make you fill welcome!
- Stayed for business purposes mostly for location and convenience, but had such a great experience, I’d love to go back for leisure purposes. The breakfast was amazing and the staff is wonderful, especially Raúl, who was incredibly nice and super informative from the second I walked in. Would definitely return and recommend to anyone!
Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico
Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico offers accommodations in San Juan. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fajardo is 27 miles from Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico, and Caguas is 12 miles away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The staff was amazing. Very friendly and informative. They helped us with restaurant recommendations in the immediate area. Rooms were clean and had a fridge and microwave. Second room on the third floor versus the one on the first was a little more modern, but both were fine for our stay.
- Staff were very friendly and very helpful. Rooms were very comfortable with A/C, ceiling fan and flat screen TV. They were also very clean. Loved the property’s use of motion sensored lights to conserve energy. Delicious Chinese restaurant across the street and sushi place down the block. Walgreens at end of street for more items/food for longer stays. (small fridge in room)
- I love the location and the prices despite the current situation on the island.
- The customer service was GREAT! Staff was accommodating and friendly.
- I like how the hotel was located in walking distance to the train station and that the bus and train were cheap. I got a week long pass and was able to travel to Old San Juan everyday and to Bayemont. I felt safe on the public train and bus. I saved much money because I didn’t have to pay a taxi or use uber to go back and forth to Old San Juan every day.
Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel offers accommodations in San Juan, just 17 miles from Caguas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Dorado is 10 miles from Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel, and El Morro is one mile from the property. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 7 miles away.
Old San Juan is a great choice for travelers interested in history, city walks and old-town exploration.
- Comfy beds, free amenities, great tv, large bathroom in individual rooms, but not the rooms with balcony’s, the location is great, hair dryer and iron available in the room.
- Top Notch! Centrally located. They held our bags when checkout was 12p.m. since flight was not till 8p.m. most comfortable bed. Pool area was clean and not crowded in morning. Helpful staff.
- Beds were amazing. Travelling with a disabled family member and the hotel was very accommodating. It was the best start to a wonderful holiday!
- The location for the hotel is very convenient. Beds are comfortable. Pool on the roof is small but a nice place to hang out after a long day. The hotel rooms are nice but not $400 a night nice.
- We loved the hotel location was great,staff were very helpful very friendly. Hotel was beautiful very clean. Would definitely stay again
Comfort Inn San Juan
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Inn San Juan offers accommodations in San Juan.A TV, as well as a computer are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fajardo is 29 miles from Comfort Inn San Juan, and Caguas is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Didn’t eat breakfast . We were told it was from 6:30 until 9:30.
- Bed was adequate.. bathrm was adequate.. location close to Old San Juan.. Short drive.. Nice view of water from my room window even though saw over roofs of other buildings..
- We have read some very negative reviews but we decided to go anyway and we are glad we did. Nice and very friendly staff, breakfast was okay and the location was perfect. They kept our luggage for us till our room was ready, so we could just go and do some shopping.
- Close to the beach, bed was good, breakfast options okay, good coffee, nice staff incl. concierge with great tips, public bus station very close (10min drive to Old San Juan); car rentals nearby, about 40min drive to Rain Forest.
- We didn’t spend the night in the room due to bugs. We got changed 3 times due infestation of bugs. We left the hotel the day after
Coral by the Sea
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Only minutes from the beaches of Puerto Rico, and a short drive from San Juan’s international airport this Free WiFi is available in public areas.The Coral by the Sea is situated within walking distance to a variety of recreational activities, including various water sports, as well as the historic Old Town San Juan.The Coral not provides guests with complimentary wireless internet access in common areas, and an on-site restaurant.
- The location is great. Proximity to the beach and easy access to San Juan sites is this properties best selling point.
- Walking distance to the beach and the bus station to get to old San Juan
- Close to the beach, near San Juan and excellent restaurants, parking.
Both restaraunts were great and their service as well.
The beach was a short walk down the street.
- Their restaurant was very nice, “Platos”. Maybe it’s a concession buy we’re not sure.
Top Hotels In Bayamon North Puerto Rico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bayamon North Puerto Rico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bayamon North Puerto Rico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bayamon North Puerto Rico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!