10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bayacas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bayacas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bayacas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bayacas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bayacas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bayacas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bayacas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bayacas Andalucía:
Hotel Mirasol offers impressive views of the Alpujarra Mountains from its setting just 150 feet from the center of Órgiva. It features accommodations with air conditioning and TVs.The Mirasol has simply decorated rooms with marble floors. Each room has a private bathroom and is heated.This accommodations can provide breakfast including coffee, orange juice and characteristic Spanish toast with olive oil and tomato.The hotel is ideally located for activities such as hiking and horse riding. Busses to the beaches at Salobreña and to Granada stop in nearby Órgiva. The Sierra de Nevada Park is a 45-minute drive from the Mirasol.Free Wi-Fi is available at the hotel’s rooms and 24-hour reception, where guests can receive information on the Alpujarra region.
- Comfortable, staff very nice, amazing view from the balcony
Great location in the middle of Orgiva. 24 hour reception was very handy as we arrived at 1a.m.
Very nice guy met us at the Hotel and quickly got us checked in and to our rooms. He even waited with me outside whilst I parked the car in a car park across from the Hotel.
- The terrasse was great but could have been cleaner
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean, I would recommend this hotel.
- The Hotel and the people (staff) I met in it were really nice, as was the hotel itself.
Hotel Puerta Nazarí
One of our top picks in Órgiva.Hotel Puerta Nazarí is located in Orgiva and looks onto the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It features a restaurant, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each room at Hotel Puerta Nazari has bright décor with an Arabic-style mural. There is air conditioning, a TV and a balcony.The hotel restaurant serves international cuisine, as well as traditional dishes from the Alpujarra region.The entrance to Sierra Nevada National Park is approximately 10 minutes’ drive away. The park’s ski resort can be reached in just over an hour by car.Granada is 31 mi away, while Motril and the Costa del Sol are around 22 mi from the Puerta Nazari.
- The staff were helpful and the room was clean and confortable.
- Lovely hotel, wonderful staff, very clean and comfortable room, lovely mountain view from the window/balcony. A really lovely place to stay.
- Fantastic staff. Excellent food. Good parking. Amazing views.
- The location was great for anyone who has a car as I did. In Órgiva, driving and parking is difficult. So, it is better to be just outside of town as this property is. If you like to walk, as I do, it is an easy walk to the city center. The location is also great for accessing the Alpujarra towns above…which is the main attraction for most visitors. The price and the restaurant is also quite good.
- Receptionist was really pleasant and helpful pointing out places to visit. Room basic but clean with soft linens. Limited car parking but directly outside. Easy walk into town. Well located for exploring general area. Lovely evening meal with very helpful waiter even though we were the only customers offered to open restaurant but we chose to eat in the equally deserted bar.
Hotel Taray Botanico
Located in Órgiva, Hotel Taray Botanico offers 3-star accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Each room at the 3-star hotel has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to a garden and to a terrace. The in-house restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Hotel Taray Botanico can find nearby.Granada is 34 miles from the accommodation, while Sierra Nevada is 53 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 47 miles away.
- The people who run the hotel are very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately only one employee speaks English. The hotel has beautiful gardens
- The staff were very friendly and helpful food was great value for money and location was beautiful xxx
- It was clean and the staff tried hard. The swimming pool was good.
- el sitio me parecio genia y encantador, la gente y el servicio insuperable buenas personas y muchas cosas que hacer.
- El trato familiar de todos…dueños y empleados.!!! ….paisajes,tranquilidad, y se come fantásticamente bien…sin duda,recomiendo este establecimiento.
Estrella de las Nieves
Set in Sierra Nevada National Park, Estrella de las Nieves offers fantastic views of the Barranco de Poqueira Gorge. It features an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with private balconies.The charming décor combines rustic and modern finishes. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Trevélez is 12 mi from the Estrella de las Nieves guest house and has a small selection of shops and dining options.Granada is just over an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost.
- Best place to stay in Pampaneira. Car park right underneath in basement with lift straight to your room. Large room with spectacular views from the balcony. Good base to explore the Alpujarras.
- Convenient location – public parking possible just opposite the hotel (or private parking available in the hotel). Just right next to the entrance to Pampaneira’s old town. Fantastic breakfast, especially if you are fan of cakes (9 different kinds available at the time when we stayed there). Some hiking options possible nearby.
- Nice hotel and gorgeous breakfast (homemade cakes)
- Excellent owner and staff attention and service. Comfortable and clean room with daily cleaning service. Very good breakfast with regional and home made specialities. Central location in the alpujarras.
- Everything was as we expected rooms and breakfast was excellent
Hotel Villa de Bubion
One of our top picks in Bubión.Hotel Villa de Bubión is set in the southern slope of Sierra Nevada National Park, by the Poqueira Gorge. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi in public areas.This complex is located in the village of Bubión in the Alpujarra, 2 hours’ drive away from Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers impressive mountain views.Hotel Villa de Bubión has a restaurant, a bar-café and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a charming terrace with tables and chairs. Other facilities available include a playground for children.The villas at the Bubión complex all include heating, air conditioning, and a bathroom with amenities. They also have a TV. Public parking is available in the surroundings.Granada is 44 mi from Hotel Villa Bubion, while Trevelez is 13 mi away. The nearest Airport is Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- Convenient location, friendly staff, easy free parking, clean bathroom with large bathtub, bright rooms with operable windows and small balcony.
- Excellent location. Good breakfast and value for money.
- We came very late – visit in Alhambra during the day lasted longer – and we were waking up early for the hike in Mulhacen so did not see all the attractions however room was spacious – was rather an apartment with nice view on the mountains, swimming pool was in the closure, bed was comfortable and bathroom spacious. We left before the breakfast time but received a picnic set from the owner – was delicious to eat it before the hike. Village is quiet and when passing by we had seen couple of restaurants/cafes, the drive from Granada via Sierra NEvada was amazing – plenty of turns, white coloured houses and views.
- We stayed here in 2001 and loved it they called the villas casitas then but we still loved it and the staff are brilliant
- Authentic Andalusian village style accommodation Swimming pool and nice restaurant area
One of our top picks in Lanjarón.Located in the Andalusian spa town of Lanjarón, Hotel Alcadima offers impressive views over the Salao Valley. This characteristic country house has indoor and outdoor pools and a sauna.Some rooms at the Alcadima Hotel have a private balcony, overlooking the countryside or the interior Andalusian courtyards. All rooms are air conditioned and include satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge. Some rooms are adapted for guests with disabilities.You can enjoy traditional Andalusian cuisine in the Alcadima’s rustic restaurant. Specialties include roast lamb with cinnamon, and cod in sweet tomato sauce.Guests can relax in the hotel’s extensive gardens and terraces. There is a children’s play area. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Hotel Alcadima is located in the historic center of Lanjarón. The town is famous for its thermal springs and mineral water. Set on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park, it is just 22 mi from Granada.
- Everything.it was our forth time to stay there.we have taken friends twice and gone there twice with my husband and we will go again love the place.
- The room was spotless and very spacious. The garden areas were really pretty and very well kept. The pool was very well maintained and the food we ate there was very good. Would definitely stay again.
The food was fresh and tasty.
All staff incredibly helpful and patient with us.
Reception was manned 24/7 always with a friendly smile.
Multiple choices for seating at breakfast, indoors, outdoors, terrace etc.
Beautiful grounds too explore showing some real cultural elements.
FANTASTIC location, right in the heart of town but down a side street so the noise wasn’t an issue.
Views were amazing, overlooking the castle ruins.
- Beautiful place and garden to relax! Friendly staff, good food, romantic setting. Paella was amazing (to reserve in advance)
- A very quirky hotel with lots of character. Great pool, very good food at the restaurant and lots of nooks and crannies to explore.
Located in Lanjarón, a whitewashed city of beautiful squares. Castillo Lanjarón Hotel is the departing point for many sightseeing tours and an incomparable relaxing spot.Rooms are spacious, comfortable, air conditioned and sound-proof. They are equipped with multi-channel TV, piped music, telephone and security safe. In short, all the things a recent refurbishment makes available to you.Open air activities such as trekking and aerobics can be enjoyed nearby.
- Fantastic view from our room of the ruined castle and the mountains beyond. Property is in the centre of town and parking was readily available.
- Very good value for money, well located and very clean
- Situated in a beautiful mountain village, this hotel exceeded our expectations. Friendly staff, very clean and cozy room. For us it was close to Capileira, from where we started the hike to Mulhacén. Lots of restaurants and terraces nearby! Good price for low season! Bonus for being pet friendly! 🙂 Although the hotel doesn’t have parking, we found free parking on the side of the road, 20 m away (low season).
- Lovely hotel in the town of Lanjarón ☺the rooms were very nice and clean. Beautiful decorated in the lobby. The staff at the hotel were very welcoming. Had a nice breakfast but had to pay alot…
- A spotlessly clean comfortable room, with amazing view of the castle, plenty of very good bars and restaurants close by for breakfast and evening meals.
This small and charming hotel is located in the center of Lanjarón – ideal to spend a relaxing break with family or friends.At the Hotel Paris you can enjoy a dip in the outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by gardens enjoying plenty of Andalusian sunshine. Sampling the local cuisine in the hotel restaurant is also an absolute must. From the hotel you can easily visit the magnificent city of Granada, the Sierra Nevada, Las Alpujarras and the Costa Tropical. The local town is famous throughout Spain for its pure mineral waters.
- Hotel well located, lots of restaurnants and shops close by. Hotel lounge area very comfortable. Good size room and bathroom, both very clean. Double bed felt a little on the small size and was against the wall which could be difficult for some people to get out of . Nice to have 2 comfortable chairs to sit on to allow us to take in the views. We were lucky to have an end room at the side which gave us a lovely view across towards the coast. Breakfast of fresh tostada with marmalade or tomatoes, along with coffee, tea or hot chocolate was adequate and we offered more when the waitress came to clear our plates. Excellent value for money.
- We appreciated that there was a heating on as during night it was a bit cold and in any other hotels they didn’t take it into consideration. Very nice staff at the reception, a good place, in the centre near to the restaurants.
Clean rooms, friendly staff, cosy french/spanish atmosphere. Good location.
Breakfast is typically spannish and very limited.
- Helpful staff. Old but comfortable hotel. Lots of mineral water drinking fountains.
- Lovely staff and central to town with beautiful walks nearby.
Nuevo Manolete is located in Lanjarón, a town known for its natural springs. Easily accessible from the A44 Highway, it offers air conditioned rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.The Hotel Nuevo Manolete is named after a famous bullfighter and features décor related to this Spanish tradition. It has a Spanish-style restaurant and bar.The Nuevo Manolete has a TV room as well as a living room with a fireplace, which contains board games. The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía. The hotel is just outside the Sierra Nevada National Park. Both the beaches of the Costa Tropical and the fascinating city of Granada are a 30 minute drive away.
- Very comfortable beds, very clean, staff very welcoming and friendly, nice ambience, would definately recommend.
- Friendliness of the staff. Took the full board option which was good value.
- Great location, nice staff, very clean, spacious, air conditioned and central heating, comfy bed.
- Great budget option. Decor is a throwback to the 80s, but I like that, as well as the concept of dedicating the hotel to a bullfighter. Location is excellent, in the centre of town, and the room was clean and basic, more than adequate for a budget hotel.
- My room had 3 beds and a large terrace and air conditioning.
One of our best sellers in Lanjarón! This hotel is housed in a historical building surrounded by century-old gardens in Lanjarón. This pretty mountain town is famous across Spain for its hot springs.Located equally 22 mi from the historic and intriguing city of Granada, the Alpujarras hills, the ski resort of Sierra Nevada and the beach resorts of the Costa Tropical, this hotel offers a variety of holiday options. Onsite, you can enjoy the sun and clean air in the 1312 ft² outdoor sea-water pool before taking a meal in the hotel restaurant.
Pool area looked lovely, but was closed.
Our second visit to Lanjaron – gorgeous setting high in the Alpujarras mountains. The Hotel is superb and very well managed with its optional breakfast – good value – and other meals.
Our balcony looked out on the valley to the south west.
In season the garden and large pool would be a delight.
- Centrally located hotel, plenty of shops, bars etc nearby. Room (367) was spacious, bed very comfy, water pressure was good and plenty of hot water too, although shower had to be hand held as didn’t fit on the wall. Views from balcony great. Breakfast was swift and efficient, various choices to be had, not self service though, everything brought to your table although you can order extra coffee when you want. Lunch and evening meal choices change daily and only €11.50 per person for 3 courses was excellent. Free parking (can be difficult to find) and not overly large. All in all, we would definitely come back to this hotel again.
- Quaintly Old fashion, friendly staff, beautiful gardens
- Location was excellent, view of the mountains was stunning +shops and bars nearby, hotel was both clean and reasonably priced
- Good location.
Top Hotels In Bayacas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bayacas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bayacas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bayacas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!