10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bay Point New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Bay Point New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bay Point New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bay Point New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bay Point New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bay Point New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bay Point New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bay Point New York State:
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Baron’s Cove offers accommodations in Sag Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Mystic is 30 miles from Baron’s Cove, and Montauk is 18 miles away.
- Lovely spacious, clean rooms. Loved the lobby bar and fireplace in winter. Nicely decorated for Christmas
- The bed was definitely like a cloud, soft and nice.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Room and bathroom are well appointed and each a good size.
Continental breakfast excellent.
Location – able to walk into town easily.
The tavern bar – able to get food there – serves an excellent Mac, cheese and shrimp! And offers a warm and inviting place at night.
- Location within walking distance of town, room very comfortable, nice shower, toiletries. Very attractive lounge/bar area.
O Shane who Managed the Continental breakfast during our stay was superb.
He was very helpful, personable and professional all at the same time.
Located in Sag Harbor, 30 miles from Mystic, Forever Bungalows features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and game console. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Montauk is 17 miles from Forever Bungalows, and East Hampton is 5 miles from the property.
- The staff were incredibly friendly and on point. Super helpful with suggestions of places to eat and visit.
- The room was huge! There was an outdoor grill, fire pit, picnic table and a lovely view of the woods.
- It was the least expensive place I could find on eastern Long Island. The town of Sag Harbor was expensive but OK. There’s a nice free beach at Montauk and the ocean was ideal in many ways. The service workers in Montauk were very nice once I treated them with friendly respect. The sculpture museum near Water Mill was very enjoyable
- room enough for a family of three. great location between East Hampton and Sag Harbor! Cute tiny house concept.
- The location was light on the Amenities for the price, no ice, no ironing board, no access to regular TV (no news). While the space was clean convenient, but way over priced.
Topping Rose House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Topping Rose House is located in Bridgehampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Montauk is 19 miles from Topping Rose House, and East Hampton is 6 miles from the property.
- I loved our bungalo! The champagne was free, the goodies in the room were abundant and free as well. We didn’t eat in the restaurant, but ordered room service. I’m certain we would have had a better dining experience had we dined there. But honestly the food was fine. The bungalo was contemporary and nice and quiet and we had our own private yard. I might bring my dog next time!
- Rooms in the main house are very comfortable and location central for visiting the Hamptons. Jean Georges restaurant excellent.
- Excellent food, we had one dinner and two breakfasts at the hotel. The facility presents a very relaxing atmosphere — I felt very good about being there from the moment we arrived.
Even though the weather was cold and rainy, the fire place in the library along with a cup of tea was beautiful! Topping Rose House is an outstanding property in the Hamptons, even with a Starbucks across the road.
The chef in the restaurant is brilliant! Our dinner was superb and our breakfasts even better. I can highly recommend Topping Rose House!
- It was my son’s wedding and they had a lunch at the hotel Farm Barn. Lunch was delicious, they did a great job!
The Pridwin Hotel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, The Pridwin Hotel is located in Shelter Island, just 29 miles from Mystic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Montauk is 22 miles from The Pridwin Hotel, and East Hampton is 12 miles away.
- Cottage was comfy if very dated. Location is great. Nice view of the inlet from the porch.
- Breakfast options were limited. Very cute location, right on the water. You can have your morning coffee on the hotel’s porch while the waves hit the shore. Very serene!
- Location and they upgraded us to an ocean view room without having to ask. Super clean and comfortable room.
The location on shelter island is picturesque and peaceful.
It’s a historic hotel with a strong character that feels genuine.
The hotel is on a bit of a bluff so the room views (of the peconic river/bay) are great.
Pool also on a nice view position…
Staff is Awesome.
Room is oldschool but very clean and (new)comfortable bed.
-small flat screen good for first 2017 football Sunday.
-love the 1983 telephone!
- Staff excellent, restaurant and bar excellent, location beautiful
Located 2 miles from Wainscott Beach, this motel features a seasonal outdoor pool. It has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and free guest parking.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at 380 Inn Motel. For convenience, guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Select rooms include kitchenettes.Fax and photocopying services are available at Motel 380 Inn. Vending machines featuring drinks are on site.Poxabogue Golf Course is a 12-minute walk from this motel. Children’s Museum of the East End is a 6-minute drive away.
Close to Eternal sunshine spotless of mind site.
- The location was great for exploring the area in all directions. The room was spacious enough for two and clean. Check-in staff person was very helpful with information on the area, where to eat, etc. Liked the motion-sensor light at the door.
- The building, staff and location were quaint and beautiful.
- First time to Long Island. Wanted to get an overview of life there. 380 Inn was a very good place for a base to see that part of the Island. Since Hurricane Jose was on our heels we opted to leave a day early to head down the island to escape the weather and be nearer our car drop off point before heading to JFK the next day. The owner was so kind to work with us. It turned out to be a good decision.
- It was set a in quiet location and was perfect for our short stay. It was a reasonable price for 3 nights. A shame it’s so old and the rooms are quite run down. Otherwise for a short stay it was fine
- Close to Eternal sunshine spotless of mind site.
Shelter Island House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Shelter Island House offers accommodations in Shelter Island Heights, just 28 miles from Mystic. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Montauk is 21 miles from Shelter Island House, and East Hampton is 12 miles from the property.
Location was a dream !
Dinner excellent !
Staff superb !
- Great staff, great restaurant attached,wonderful location
- The property is beautiful, better in real life than in the pictures. The staff was very friendly and congenial. The rooms are clean and beautifully designed. Would love to stay there again!
- The staff were so charming and made the stay. Food at the Tavern restaurant was nice, comfort-food. Room was excellent and had a gorgeous view of the lawn and garden.
- Decor was lovely ,dining room charming,bed so comfy!nice to have a continental breakfast for the quests
- Location was a dream !
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, The Chequit is located in Shelter Island Heights, just 28 miles from Mystic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services and shops at the property.Montauk is 21 miles from The Chequit, and East Hampton is 12 miles away.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, and the morning repast was very nice. It is a great place if all you want to do is have a tryst or are in need of a very quiet time.
The bed was ultra comfortable and the room temperature could be
- Friendly, homely and quirky this lovely B&B manages to get it right. Beautiful beds, helpful staff, generous breakfast and great restaurant downstairs. Shelter Island is gorgeous and we loved our stay at The Chequit.
- Super cute hotel and staff was extremely friendly!
- Beautiful interior, comfy front porch with nice view. Lovely staff and delicious breakfast.
American Beech Hotel
American Beech Hotel is located in Greenport, just 27 miles from Mystic. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Montauk is 22 miles from American Beech Hotel, and East Hampton is 13 miles away.
- We had a great weekend and loved the staff and owner of American Beach. We will define be back.
- V tastefully decorated and spacious room with lovely staff who create a v welcoming atmosphere. Fabulous restaurant on site which has an excellent vibe and where as hotel guests you get a free drink.
- THE SPEED OF THE STAFF IN SORTING OUT A PROBLEM WE HAD WHICH WAS OF THEIR MAKING
Room was spacious modern great bed shower
Excellent dinner and drinks
Super location !
- Perfect boutique hotel on the north fork. The space was gorgeous. Really thoughtfully designed and homey. The bed and couch were very comfortable and the location was perfect. We used the bikes both days to ride around the wineries and the town. The restaurants nearby were great! The staff left a great note with details of the hotel and a chip for a free round at the nearby bar. The bar and furniture area were adorable. Loved the heat lamps and fires – from an atmosphere stand point – it was great!
The Harborfront Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Harborfront Inn offers accommodations in Greenport, just 27 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montauk is 22 miles from The Harborfront Inn, and East Hampton is 13 miles away.
- The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful with recommendations for restaurants and things to do
- We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and spacious, and staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for enjoying Greenport and the surrounding wine country. We will definitely be back!
- The hotel is a cozy haven in a charming village.The location is perfect for walking in each direction; Aldo’s is two steps away as is post office; several restaurants landmark sights like carousel and synagogue. Shelter Island ferry and train station a three minute walk.
- Staff were very helpful & facility was clean & comfortable.
- The close proximity to the restaurants and bars. Everything was within walking distance.
The Maidstone Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Maidstone Hotel offers accommodations in East Hampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Mystic is 30 miles from The Maidstone Hotel, and Montauk is 14 miles away.
- This highly stylish and elegant space is exactly as depicted in the beautiful photos online. No disappointment there whatsoever. Extremely romantic place! We stayed in a room with a large bathtub in the main room – can’t get much more romantic than that :). The staff was at the top of their game as professionals, absolutely perfect. Restaurant downstairs is gorgeous and convenient. 5-minute walk into town with plenty of shops and other food options. 15-minute jog down to the beach, though we were there off-season so just jogged, no sunbathing :). I can imagine biking down to the beach in summer would take less than 10 mins and be a joy. Overall, this place is fantastic.
- Location is nice and in an area that is accessible to the town of east Hampton.
- The room was very comfortable for the dogs. As well it was quiet. Dinner was very good and great vibe in restaurant.
- Staff was very friendly. Our first night we were in a room facing a noisy street. They were very accommodating moving us. Manager was great and gave us lots of ideas of places to go. Nice free continental breakfast. Peaceful setting. Easy to walk into main town and the beach. Hotel has free parking pass for beach parking lot (otherwise $30 to park) and free use of beach towels.
- The room was small but comfortable, except as noted above. The bathrobes were nice. The restaurant was excellent and the wait staff was pleasant and helpful. The bar/lounge area was cozy by the fireplaces and the dogs were a plus.
Top Hotels In Bay Point New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bay Point New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bay Point New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bay Point New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!