10 Best Hotels To Stay In Battice Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Battice Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Battice Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Battice Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Battice Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Battice Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Battice Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Battice Liege Province:
Domaine Du Haut Vent
This peaceful and romantic hotel is located on the edge of the countryside on the Herve Plain, a 20-minute drive from Maastricht, Aachen and Liège.Domaine Du Haut Vent is surrounded by a green parkland and has a terrace and winter garden.Domaine Du Haut Vent’s culinary restaurant is run by the Chef Me Ch Dorthu. It offers daily menus as well as dining menus with seasonal, French dishes.
- Very modern and spacy room, quiet locations, large bathroom
- Everything was perfect. Smiley face, comfortable hotel and room, nice breakfast…
- Everything perfect except for the inside temperature which was a bit lower than I am used to.
- Extremely nice facility for a relaxing stay. On site reatrurant is excellent plus
- The service and food were very high quality! Dinner was what you would expect from a high-class restaurant. It was a very friendly atmosphere and the Manager was extremely helpful with both dietary requirements and also assistance with some administration matters (printing). The bed was very comfortable and the noise from the busy road was not noticeable at the rear of the property where our room was.
Hotel El Castillo
Hotel El Castillo offers warmly decorated rooms in the village of Battice, near the A3 highway. From here, Liège is a 20-minute drive away.The restaurant serves mainly Spanish and French cuisine.The Spa-Francorchamps Circuit, Aachen and Maastricht are 12 miles from El Castillo.
- The most friendly host I could have imagined. He also speaks several languages (French, English, Italian, Spanish)
- The host, Mr Jorge, made me feel like a guest in his home. His restaurant downstairs offers first class food at very good value for money.
Very nice room and clean, nice bathroom, huge tv in the room
Very good breakfast
Family bussiness, very friendly owner
Parking on the back of the hotel
- The host, he was super friendly, super welcoming and making us feel like at home
- Small, family run. Very friendly – went out of their way to ensure we had an enjoyable stay. Good food, drinks prices very reasonable. Will use again whenever we visit Belgium.
Hôtel de la Tour
In Melen, a quarter mile from the nearest E40 Highway Exit and 2 miles from Herve, the small Hôtel de la Tour serves an à la carte restaurant and a bar, free Wi-Fi and private parking. Bicycle and car rentals are available to discover the hotel surroundings.Each room includes satellite TV, air conditioning and a dining area. The private bathroom is fitted with a bathtub or a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Extras include pay-per-view channels.Guests at Hôtel de la Tour can start their day with a freshly prepared breakfast. For lunch or dinner, you can turn to the on-site restaurant/snack bar. Special diet menus are available upon request.You can unwind with a relaxing massage for an additional charge, rent a bike or have a drink out on the terrace.From Hôtel de la Tour, it is 18.5 miles to Liège, 8 miles to Chaudfontaine and 9 miles to Verviers. In a 30-minute drive you can reach High Fens Nature Reserve.
Breakfast was ok, well prepared, missed eggs. Liked we got the
possibility of dining in our room since the restaurant was full and
- Restaurant is absolutely exceptional, facilities were great, location is convenient for access, but not in a place you will walk from. If you are looking for a nice room/dinner off the Autobahn, this is a great choice.
large rooms with large bath rooms. very clean and comfortable.
There belongs a restaurant to the hotel. Or you can say it basically is a restaurant and they use one floor in the building as a Hotel.
- The hotel is new, the room we had was really spacious. The restaurant was very good, the breakfast nice, although smth hot to eat would be a great addition. The staff was very friendly, it seemed like a family place.
We stayed at the Hotel de la Tour whilst crossing Europe for one night.
We arrived late and the staff went out of their way to ensure that we were served in the restaurant which was just about to close. The restaurant by was fantastic, particularly the speciality steak served on hot stone to prepare at the table.
Very spacious and clean apartment for three.
- Breakfast was ok, well prepared, missed eggs. Liked we got the
Hotel Le Midi
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Hotel Le Midi is located in Petit-Rechain in the region of Liege Province, just 18 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Aachen is 16 miles from Hotel Le Midi, and Valkenburg is 18 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 17 miles away.
- Nice and quiet once the tennis courts were no longer in use
The room had a lot of space with a super bed and bathtub.
Facilities to play tennis or badminton.
Friendly staff and comfy place to have a beer.
- Unusual concept, attached to a sports club. Good value and good restaurant
- Hotel excellent, food very good, rooms clean and well equiped.
- Nice room. Friendly staff. Good buffet breakfast.
Hotel Verviers Van der Valk
One of our top picks in Verviers.Hotel Verviers Van der Valk offers accommodations in Verviers. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Maastricht is 19 miles from Verviers Van der Valk, and Aachen is 16 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 17 miles away.
- i did love the food and breakfast in the restaurant all was absolutely delicious location is really good and all the accommodation was of high standard
- The room, the bar, restaurant and the wellness were really nice to switch off. Location is good, nice views from the top rooms of the hotel. The wellness treatments are decent. The gym is small but good and is open from 7am till 10pm 🙂 breakfast is highly recommended!
- Our room was 114 on first floor. The room was large and well decorated, but little bit dark.
- We only stayed for one night during a wine showcase weekend. Didn’t expect much except to sleep off the hangover before driving back home. Place blew our expectations. Entry to the wine event was part of the room booking. Restaurant on premises was great. Room itself very comfortable and decent size. Not to mention the cleanliness level was superb.
- The food in the Hotel restaurant was excellent with some very nice dishes to choose from. The staff were fantastic even though it was very busy. On Saturday night there was a great singer in the bar.
Hotel L’Ami du Chambertin
L’Ami du Chambertin offers elegant rooms in a quiet countryside setting. Maastricht is only a 35 minute drive from this hotel. Guests have free Wi-Fi, a buffet breakfast and a large terrace.Flat-screen cable TV, a sitting area and garden views come standard in the rooms at du Chambertin. Some of the rooms are open-plan with luxurious bathroom facilities. Each air-conditioned room includes a bathrobe and slippers.Chambertin is half a mile from the Remember Museum. The towns of Liege, Spa and Aachen are each only 30 minutes away by car. Free private parking is available on site.The Charmes Chambertin restaurant serves modern French gourmet cuisine. Each of the dishes is prepared with seasonal ingredients.
- Very countryside which is exactly what we were looking for
- Wide comfortable and high level furniture in a modern styled room.
- It’s a beautiful countryside Hotel with everything you need to relax and enjoy the stay and grasp the beauty of Belgium. Cleanliness, location, room, bath where in excellent condition. Very quiet location with horses and beautiful houses in the vicinity. You must take 2 hours of your time to walk around and enjoy the beauty of the place.
Simply top class.
The dinner although a little expensive was actually great value for money. The chef is top notch.
His staff delightful.
- Great breakfast room and food. Owner and chef great man and very helpful.
Hotel Des Ardennes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Des Ardennes offers accommodations in Verviers, just 20 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Aachen is 16 miles from Hotel Des Ardennes, and Valkenburg is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from the property.
The brasserie/cafe downstairs is in one words excellent in its authenticity! This is what i want, travelling in Belgium, echooing the old days. But even more, the wonderful staff, both man and woman, are so friendly!! They add value to the whole experience. Apparently the frequent guests of the cafe think so too. Its a come and go of older, talkative locals. Great spot to open your laptop, look outside for nice view and sip your coffee…
The hotel and rooms are clean and the rooms have a sort of clumsy coziness to them, belonging to the old days of travelling.
Wifi is perfect, cleaness of both room and shared toilet and shower as well.
One footstep away from trainstation.
- This is a family hotel in an a former family house atop of a Brasserie. Do not anticipate a fancy hotel with a reception lobby, a bathroom or even a toilet in the room (they are on the same floor), and the usual “amenities”; But it is clean, reasonably comfortable and a very good Wifi. hus, it is OK if you are on a tight budget and not demanding more tah a good bed and the comfort of a simple room.
Good location close to the station and walking distance to the center where the main pubs and restaurants were.
Coffee maker and 2 free coffee pads included.
- The owners were lovely and accommodating. It’s a useful location for Verviers town centre. Basic but clean and comfortable rooms.
- Could not fault our stay – lovely double room with en suite and little balcony; friendly and attentive staff; quaint and clean hotel and brasserie. Excellent location for our purpose (Belgian Grand Prix), right near Verviers Central train station. Although we didn’t use it there was a really decent parking area for guests with cars too.
- The brasserie/cafe downstairs is in one words excellent in its authenticity! This is what i want, travelling in Belgium, echooing the old days. But even more, the wonderful staff, both man and woman, are so friendly!! They add value to the whole experience. Apparently the frequent guests of the cafe think so too. Its a come and go of older, talkative locals. Great spot to open your laptop, look outside for nice view and sip your coffee…
Blanckthys Hotel Voeren
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Blanckthys Hotel Voeren offers accommodations in Voeren. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 7 miles from Blanckthys Hotel Voeren, and Aachen is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 16 miles from Blanckthys Hotel Voeren.
- What we loved is location. The hotel is located in a remote Belgian village with lots of traditional houses, a small channel nearby, and is in the beautiful old brick building itself. I recommend to get a room with a view on the inner yard because it looks cosy and athmospheric. The braserie downstairs offers a nice food selection.
- Comfy Bed – Nice meal in the evening. Limited Breakfast. Good value for the price.
- Blancthys is one of our favourites when we are in the neighbourhood.
- We loved everything about this hotel. The location for both business and leisure is fantastic. It is quiet, serene, friendly and peaceful. We will definitely return.
- The restaurant was wonderful, warm and inviting, especially with the log fire. The decor was cosy and it had character.
Hotel De Cantarel
Hotel De Cantarel is located in Voeren, just 9 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 12 miles from Hotel De Cantarel, and Valkenburg is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Cozy, nice and comfy hotel surrounded by green fields. View from the room was very beautiful. Room was tiny but with all necessary equipment. Breakfast in a canteen with the nice view was good. Very kind and polite personnel. Wine of the region was amazing 😊
- The location of the hotel is set in lovely countryside and is very quiet , the staff are so helpful and friendly and couldn’t do enough for us, even being so kind as to giving us a lovely breakfast basket to take away for our 2 days out as we were up and away too early for breakfast as we attended our dog shows in Liege city , would come back and recommend 🙂
- Super selection, just right. The welcome was fantastic
Everything about this hotel was wonderful.
The staff were very helpful, friendly and efficient. We had a halfboard booking which included a 3 course dinner everynight. This was fantastic. The food was delicious and well presented. The service was of a very high quality. Nothing was a problem to the staff. The breakfast was very nice and was continually being replaced with extra. We stayed here for 2 nights during the week of 10-12th september which was the most beautiful weather so we made use of the swimming pool at the hotel. It is set in the country which we loved about it. The gardens are beautiful and well kept with animals walking around. It was a very nice few days and will most definitely return again.
Up the road is a Trout Farm which has a restaurant. Food was excellent.
- Hartelijke gastvrouw en prima rustige ligging voor wandelaars en lekkere keuken
L’Auberge “Comte De Mercy”
L’Auberge Comte De Mercy is next to the Maas River, a 15-minute drive from Liège. This inn provides accommodations with free Wi-Fi, a sit-down restaurant, a bar and grounds with a terrace.Every guest unit at L’Auberge Comte De Mercy consists of a small sitting area, luxurious bedding and a private bathroom with a shower. The suite has a separate living room with a sofa. Some of the rooms also feature a balcony.The restaurant serves freshly prepared dishes for lunch and dinner. Breakfast can be brought to the room upon request.L’Auberge Comte De Mercy has bike rental for those who would like to discover the area around the inn. You can also go fishing on the Maas River, which is set within just over 1 miless from the accommodations.Julienne’s Lake and Robinson Island are just over 1 mile from L’Auberge “Comte De Mercy.” The city of Maastricht is 12 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- the location, the breakfast and the friendly owner
- Everything, starting from check in to the leave. Owner, Dona, is very nice Pearson
- This is our second visit to this hotel. The bedroom was very comfortable and we paid extra for a suite which was nice. Decorations and bathrooms are modern. The meal we had in the restaurant was very good. Off street secure parking was a real advantage as we could leave most of our holiday things in the car overnight.
- No complaints regarding the hotel except for the price which I thought was comparatively high.
- It’s a small family managed hotel. The surrounding is quiet. Staff are friendly. The rooms are renovated with good taste and noiseless. A particular mention to the restaurant which is excellent.
Top Hotels In Battice Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Battice Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Battice Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Battice Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!