10 Best Hotels To Stay In Battenoord Zuid-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Battenoord Zuid-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Battenoord Zuid-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Battenoord Zuid-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Battenoord Zuid-Holland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Battenoord Zuid-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Battenoord Zuid-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Battenoord Zuid-holland:
Hotel Grandcafe De Wildeman van Zierikzee
One of our top picks in Zierikzee.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Grandcafe De Wildeman van Zierikzee offers accommodations in Zierikzee, just 30 miles from Rotterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Domburg is 19 miles from Hotel De Wildeman, and Middelburg is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 30 miles from the property.
The staff was super friendly, the room was clean, the bed as comfortable.
The location was super friendly. I recommend to eat at the restaurant at the same place: very delicious food!
- A characterful building, beautifully located in the market square.
- The breakfast was great, as was the view from the room. It’s a great location with great potential.
- Great location. Fantastic breakfast. Old building with lots of character.
- Very nice location,in the center of the old town. Plentyful breakfast with fresh homemade breads and pastries.👍🙂
- The staff was super friendly, the room was clean, the bed as comfortable.
Atlas Hotel Holiday
The 3-star Atlas Hotel Holiday features elegant accommodations, a wonderful terrace and spacious free parking facilities.Have a relaxing stay in the warm atmosphere of this hotel, not far from the harbor of Spijkenisse and within walking distance of its charming center. You can taste delightful cuisine in the restaurant Golden Grill or have a drink at the cozy bar.Make use of the Wi-Fi internet connection throughout the entire hotel. With its conference rooms, the hotel offers space for both business meetings and events or parties.Near the dynamic city of Rotterdam and the industrial Maasvlakte area, you can easily use this hotel as a peaceful base for your city trip.
- Breakfast is good, most of all is there (no luxury) and good quality. Restaurant (diner) is splendid, outstanding quality. Room is spacious, also counts for the bathroom. Good bed.
- big room,extra comfy bed,large breakfast,very good food,nice staff
- Great staff , so friendly , you will feel like at home.
- Spacy room and bathroom, splendid bed (good sleep comfort), easy atmosphere in bar and restaurant (relaxing), adequate breakfast (enough is enough).
- It was a fine place for a one night stopover. The staff were friendly.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Badhotel Rockanje offers accommodations in Rockanje. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Rotterdam is 18 miles from Badhotel Rockanje, and The Hague is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 17 miles from Badhotel Rockanje.
Breakfast could be better. Coffee is more American than Italian coffee. 😉
All by all good.
- Perfect location! On the walking distance to the sea side, magic views in dunes, relaxed atmosphere. Stayed in apartments complex which was very clean, cosy, all necessary tools available in the kitchen.
- The ambience inside the restaurant. Lots of free parking space.
- Everything-Staff was super friendly and professional, and the breakfast was outstanding!
- The extra bedroom, the separate living room, the breakfast was very good, and the beds were comfortable.
- Nice room.
Resort Land & Zee
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Resort Land & Zee is a new, modern hotel with a unique architectural design. The hotel is located across from the dunes that lead to the North Sea Beach.All rooms have large windows and a terrace. Each hotel room has a private bathroom.The restaurant and its terrace offer a splendid view of the surrounding water. Here you can enjoy breakfast, a cappuccino and even lunch or a romantic dinner.The Grevelingenmeer is located 850 feet from Resort Land & Zee. Furthermore there are various walking and biking routes in the area.The restaurant offers an outdoor terrace on the south side along the water.
- hotel easy to find, great food and first rate staff.
- Plenty on the resort, even though small, to keep a little one entertained. Friendly staff. Clean and comfortable rooms backing out onto the lake (hotelchalet). Calm.
Good location short walk to beach. Great location for a couple of days relaxing cycling with lots of small cafes and restaurants with some stunning sea and countryside views.
Great value for money.No frills friendly and good hotel.
- Very friendly staff, nice breakfast, nice landscaping, very close to the beach
- Very attentive staff. Rural, peaceful surroundings. Simple, no frills room
“Het Wapen Van Willemstad”
Located in Willemstad in the region of Noord-Brabant, 16 miles from Rotterdam, “Het Wapen Van Willemstad” features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The Hague is 27 miles from Het Wapen Van, and Scheveningen is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Excellent location overlooking the harbour. Friendly service. Clean room. Lovely little harbour town with nice bars and restaurants.
- Quiet location, friendly staff and ,excellent food
- Good cofee, clean room, very kind, friendly and helpful staff from the afternoon shift. Calm place with beautiful view. Restaurants near hotel are at the highest level.
- Good restaurant, very delicious fish and seafood. Great sense of hospitality.
Newly refurbished, it gives a good ambiance.
Fletcher Landgoedhotel Renesse
One of our top picks in Renesse.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Fletcher Landgoedhotel Renesse is located in Renesse in the region of Zeeland, just 17 miles from Domburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Middelburg is 18 miles from Fletcher Landgoedhotel Renesse, and Cadzand-Bad is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- breakfast, big room and quite charming (e.g. fireplace inside and outside to warm guests)
- Very clean room! Friendly staff and nice breakfast
The breakfast was ok i mean. In case of my Illness it is often a problem to get a müsli , porridge, marmelade ore jam without suggar. That is a Problem in many Hotels ore hostages.
It is a good offer to give harder bread , what was done and a importend threat in giving a good meal.
- The staff were friendly and helpful, and the food in the restaurant was top-notch. The spa was also quite nice, with a sauna and hot tub. Anyone can use it until 11 am, after which it can be reserved privately for a fee in 90-minute segments. The croissants at breakfast were super flaky.
- the bed was nice and big. the croissants and scrambled eggs were very tasty and they have a decent wellness. the beach was only a 20 minute walk, which was very nice! also, they had lactose- and glutenfree options, which were crusial.
One of our top picks in Bruinisse – and a guest favorite.
Located in Bruinisse, 24 miles from Rotterdam, Hotel Bru features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The Hague is 30 miles from Hotel Bru, and Domburg is 27 miles away. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great and the beds are very comfortable. Hotelroom is clean, modern and tidy. I recommend this as a base location when visiting the area as it is in the middle of Zeeland. Staff is very friendly and helpfull.
- Nicely renovated room and bathroom, cozy and nice breakfast room, opportunity to rent bicycles
Nice new rooms, good shower, airco, good beds.
Great breakfast in the morning. Friendly, helpful staff.
Everything was just fine.
- Lovely location, very comfortable with fabulous restaurant nearby.
- Very nice breakfast with choice of egg fresh made on request. Very clean room and all areas of the hotel. Located in restful area centre of town. Nice possibility for lunch on the terrace.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel-restaurant “Lely” offers accommodations in Oude-Tonge. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.Rotterdam is 20 miles from Hotel-restaurant Lely, and The Hague is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 21 miles from Hotel-restaurant “Lely”.
- The room was as described, in fact better when we saw it. Loved the marble floors. The bed was very comfortable. Good size en-suite and hot water.
- Friendly accommodating staff, great location and good food.
- Friendly staff and nice restaurant within the place. Very good breakfast.
- Ze waren met het nieuwe restaurants bezig dat word top of is het al
- Gezellig hotel, beetje gedateerd, maar keurig schoon en prima voor elkaar!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Oosterschelde offers accommodations in Sint Philipsland. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Rotterdam is 25 miles from Hotel Oosterschelde, and Domburg is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rotterdam The Hague Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Oosterschelde.
- Restaurant is delicious. I could enjoy fresh sea food!
- Great place to find restful nature and beauty. I especially liked the quiet and the sea all around. Fun to watch the ships and sailboats too. The restaurant was very good, and breakfast too.
- Extra bed for our son. Seafood in the restaurant was fantastic. Simply cooked but delicious. And our son had the child portion of steak, but it looked like fillet steak to us. Amazing!
- The food was excellent. The owners and entire staff were friendly, helpful, and charming. The waterfront location is stunning. We loved it and would definitely stay there again.
- Magic location, great experience, really lovely place and good breakfast. the plus is the hotel position,on the edge of Zeeland sea and islands.
Cape Helius Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Hellevoetsluis.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the shores of the Haringvliet, a 20-minute walk from the historic center of Hellevoetsluis, Beach Hotel has rooms with a balcony or porch. Free Wi-Fi is also included.The hotel features spacious rooms and suites with a maritime style. Each room comes equipped with a TV, tea/coffee making facilities and a porch or balcony. The bathroom has a shower and or bathtub and a toilet.The hotel is part of the 5-star resort Cape Helius. Cape Helius is an attractive home base for business as well as family use. The resort features its own marina with esplanade, a south-facing beach and is within easy reach of the sea-side resort of Rockanje with its varied shops and restaurants.Guests can go hiking or biking in the direct area of the property. Various water sports activities are also available in the direct area of Cape Helius Beach Hotel.
Next to the see and have fresh air
Possibility to walk, to ride a bike
Reception was very nice and professional
- The friendless of staff and the location and the environment
- Positives were that the room was large, clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Very large comfortable room. Cycles had to be stored outside, but in a very secure location so not a problem. Local town, historic dock exhibits and fortifications just a short stroll from hotel.
- If you are looking for peace and quiet, picturesque scenery and nature and do not absolutely have to go swimming – that´s the place. A small and beautiful beach right at the hotel, rabbits on the lawn, a spacious room and clean bathroom. A nice playground at the hotel beach. It is forbidden to swim there, though.
- Next to the see and have fresh air
Top Hotels In Battenoord Zuid-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Battenoord Zuid-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Battenoord Zuid-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Battenoord Zuid-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!