10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bastiagueiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bastiagueiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bastiagueiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bastiagueiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bastiagueiro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bastiagueiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bastiagueiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bastiagueiro Galicia:
Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras is situated 2,300 feet from Bastiagueiro Beach, just 4.3 miles from A Coruña. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras feature flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning, and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and a hairdryer.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is also an on-site café. Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras can also host a range of events including weddings and corporate meetings.There is an attractive outdoor terrace where you can relax with a drink. The property also has a children’s playground, a 24-hour reception.Aparthotel Attica21 As Galeras is 30 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and Ferrol. A Coruña Airport is 6.2 miles away.
- the food. the staff were really friendly and helpful.the beach close to the property was a plus .
Spacious appartment with a kitchen
Free parking place available
Small playground for kids outdoors
Close to the nice beach
- Location within walking distance of Santa Cruz where there were plenty of food options
- The property is situated in a quite area and is really close to the beach (6 min. walk), also close to Santa Cruz (15 min. walk through the park). The bus to A Coruña is running every 20 min. from the stop nearby. There is a big supermarket Gadis Hyper only 3 min. walk down the street with a great variety of food. We enjoyed the cleanliness of the apartment: it was cleaned every single day. The apartment had all the necessary dishes, glasses and cutlery including a bottle opener.
- The apartment/hotel arrangement was so relaxing and perfect. Could come and go as we pleased. We paid 3e per night to park the car in the garage, nice and cool and secure. The whole area was relaxing away from the bustle of the city.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This stylish, modern hotel boasts a fantastic setting overlooking the Bay of A Coruña and just a short drive from the center of the city.Enjoy views over the beach, bay and Santa Cruz castle from the restaurant at the Porto Cobo. This contemporary venue blends these spectacular views with dishes of modern Galician cuisine. You can also take in the ocean views while enjoying a drink in the fashionable lobby bar.Those looking to explore the historic, charming port of A Coruña can take the 5 miles ride to the center of the city. You can also spend your day on the sandy beach in front of the hotel.
- Extremely helpful staff. Fresh and modern decor. Brilliant parking if you are driving and care about where you park. We were there in cool spring weather by thought it would be a good place to be in summer. Public transport to La C not great but only 25 mins by car. Parking in some parts free but costly in the centre.
- Although outside the town centre its location was lovely, the small beaches, rugged coastline were outstanding. The area of Santa Cruz was ideal, plenty little bars, restaurants, easily accessible. The room was spotless, comfortable. The staff friendly and helpful.
- Spectacular views from the bedroom; convenient, quiet location; appealing surroundings and walking options; very friendly and helpful staff; ample parking space on site. The room was very spacious, agreeably decorated and the bed and pillows very comfortable. We were very pleased and would certainly stay in this hotel again.
- Unreal location. 10 minute drive to the city. Right on the seafront. Warm comfortable and very clean. Absolute bargain.
- Nice staff, clean and cozy rooms. The view to the sea is amazing!
Hotel El Pescador
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Perillo, 2.5 miles from A Coruña, Hotel El Pescador features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.Ferrol is 12 miles from Hotel El Pescador, and Sada is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 2.5 miles from Hotel El Pescador.
- Super friendly staff. Smelt nice, and was really clean. Steep sloping drive way to underground parking which we couldn’t access, but plenty of on road parking. Big room, huge bed, big towels. Caught bus into A Coruna just outside the hotel. Buses one an hour 1.5 euros each way. A lot easier than trying to park in the city. Good internet access.
- Great location, less than 10 minutes walk to a beach and restaurants/bars. Very comfy budget hotel
A small freindly run family hotel (23 rooms
Lovely garden at at rear quiet no noise. Not like a big.chain hotel group where things are more formal nice friendly owner and staff
Nice balcony with a view on the sea side.
Free parking, however an entry/exit is quite steep. Not a big deal though.
Ideal stopover for our journey back to the UK.
Large rooms & bed was extremely comfortable
Attica 21 Coruña
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Situated in a commercial and residential neighbourhood opposite A Coruña’s Expocoruña Convention and Trade Fair Centre, this sophisticated hotel boasts an impressive interior. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each of the spacious rooms in Attica 21 Coruña features flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, heating, and safe. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Buses to the city centre stop a 5-minute walk away. The centre of A Coruña and A Coruña Airport can be reached in just 10 minutes via the AP-9 Motorway.In the evening, dine in style in the Attica 21 Coruña’s smart restaurant, then head to the bar for a drink.
- The hotel was excellent, luxurious and opulent. The room was large and comfortable with ensuite to match. The breakfast delicious and plenty of choice. We also had an evening meal which was exceptionally good. A buffet with wide choice to suit all palates. It was very reasonably priced. We would definitely stay here again and would also check for other hotels in the chain when visiting elsewhere. Brilliant.
- It was nice and clean! Comfortable bed, specious room and bath room
- Hotel was very good. Underground parking was difficult
- We really enjoyed our stayed in this hotel every things was fine. Need taxi or bus to go to the center.very nice food within walking distance from the hotel.
Very beautiful interior architectural design and nice communal areas.
Spacious and well equipped room.
Eurostars Ciudad de La Coruña
One of our top picks in A Coruña.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Eurostars Ciudad de La Coruña offers accommodations in A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ferrol is 11 miles from Ciudad de La Coruna, and Sada is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 6 miles from Eurostars Ciudad de La Coruña.
Close to the water and sculpture park.
Easy onsite parking
- flat was wide, brand new, clean, king size bed. view on atlantic. quiet place near hercules tower, beach under the hotel, free parking, u can walk to downtown in about 20 mins or use the city public bus, bus stop near the hotel. good breakfast.
- Great hotel located in a lovely area with small beaches (calas) closeby as well as a menhir park. Hercules tower at walking distance. Citydowntown a bit far away (15-20min by bus). Staff was excellent and lovely, helping out at out request. I’d stay in here again 🙂
It is impayble the wiew of the sea from the winow in the morning.
Very close to Historycal centre
Good value for money
- Huge room and bathroom. Massive bed, with choice of pillows. Fabulous ocean views (from 6th floor)
- Close to the water and sculpture park.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Brial is located in Perillo, 2.7 miles from A Coruña and 12 miles from Ferrol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Sada is 6 miles from Hotel Brial, and Betanzos is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 2.5 miles from Hotel Brial.
- Surprisingly good for a hotel with just one star. Big and clean rooms, we had one with a small kitchenette. Supermarket right by the side of the hotel was a nice find. Safe parking. 10 minutes walk to the beautiful beach of Santa Cristina. Lots of bars and restaurants on the way there. Nice and friendly staff.
- The place was clean and pretty comfortable. It was a simple and basic room that fit your needs
- This is a basic hotel, but it was very clean, the parking was close and the staff were lovely, even through it was 1am when we arrived. Breakfast was EUR2.50 – mostly just toast and jam, plus really good coffee 🙂
- location is perfect, convenient parking. Old style hotel a little worn around the edges with really friendly staff although I would have cherished air con during really warm nights. Would return in cooler weather.
- El trato recibido, la cama muy cómoda, a pesar del frío y mal tiempo la habitación siempre calentita, la limpieza
Cityhouse Rias Altas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Cityhouse Rias Altas is located in Perillo, 2.4 miles from A Coruña and 12 miles from Ferrol. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sada is 6 miles from Cityhouse Rias Altas , and Betanzos is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 2.5 miles from Cityhouse Rias Altas.
- ubicación, cercanía a la playa, amabilidad de los trabajadores, tranquilidad, vistas
Situación del Hotel inigualable.
- Tolle und ruhige Lage mit Superblick auf Hafen und Meer.
- Comodidad de uso, entorno y facilidad de aparcamiento
- La ubicación, es lo único bueno que tiene el hotel.
Hotel Carris Marineda
Hotel Carris Marineda is in Marineda City Shopping Centre, 5 minutes’ drive from central A Coruña. It offers a gym and 24-hour reception. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Stylish, modern rooms feature dark wood furniture and wooden floors. Each is air-conditioned and heated and comes with a flat-screen TV, a safe, and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available at the Carris Marineda Hotel, and there is also a bar.Luggage storage is offered. A laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service is available, and the hotel has a tour desk.Set in the Grela-Bens Business Park, the hotel is next to a bus stop and taxi stand. Alvedro Airport is 4.3 miles away and the hotel is a 10-minute drive from A Coruña Port.
- That was a good hotel, quit nice and calm, and price was intersting as well
- location of this hotel is very much important because of those shopping malls all around there at walking distance.
- Close to shops and to main roads into city centre, beach etc. Lots of free parking and on a bus route. Clean, quiet and comfortable rooms with good WiFi connection and tv reception. We did not try the restaurant so cannot review the food.
- Though situated far from the center this hotel has perfect connection – bus stop in front, buses are frequent. Convenient parking, shopping mall with food court. Staff very helpful, many thanks to Alice!
- Parking though tricky to find the first time, good breakfast good location for shopping
Motel Jardin offers accommodations in Oleiros. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A Coruña is 5 miles from Motel Jardin, and Ferrol is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Very quirky with lots of little added touches- chocolates every day and a mysterious door into the wardrobe where the maid left a tray of fruit.
Really comfortable and the added bonus of a lock up garage adjoining the room meant everything felt very secure.
Very good cafe on site but also close to supermarkets
- The secure garage. With a clean tiled floor, it’s certainly beats mine at home. The little fruit snack brought to me via. a secret cubby hole in the room. The lady who appeared to do everything. The snack, the cleaning, making the meals. I hope she’s paid a fortune. She’s certainly worth it. I suspect she isn’t though.
Me gustó todo en general, el servicio tan privado que ofrece, la amabilidad del personal, el buen gusto de cada detalle de la habitación, todo pensado para el disfrute.
El jacuzzi grande es de verdad grande, caben 2 personas perfectamente y cómodamente.
El servicio de habitaciones muy bueno y rápido.
La cama grande y muy cómoda.
El detalle de bienvenida muy bonito.
Sin duda lo recomiendo 100% y nosotros volveremos.
El motel en general está bien y el personal es muy amable.
Tener garaje privado en las habitaciones es un plus.
La cama era grande y cómoda.
En cafetería nos trataron muy bien y la chica que preparó la cena fue muy atenta.
- La cama es comoda y el garaje para el coche. El detalle de bienvenida: unos profiteroles y una botella de sidra
- Very quirky with lots of little added touches- chocolates every day and a mysterious door into the wardrobe where the maid left a tray of fruit.
Hotel Santa Cristina
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Santa Cristina is located in Perillo, 2.4 miles from A Coruña and 12 miles from Ferrol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sada is 6 miles from Hotel Santa Cristina, and Betanzos is 9 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Confortable, clean, nice staff, excellent value for money.
- Nice, big rooms. Very comfortable. Friendly, helpful staff. Fantastic location in the city and on the beach. We enjoyed sitting out on the terrace overlooking the water. We ate both dinner and breakfast at the hotel and both meals were great, especially the price. The wait staff were nice and helpful.
- La atención y las instalaciones adecuadas al precio
- Adorei a banheira de hidromassagem, todo o staff e a vista incrível do quarto! Bom ambiente, tranquilo e aconselho a estadia a quem tiver deslocação de carro próprio.
- Ubicación, personal muy atento, servicio, calidad y precio del restaurante. Muy recomendable, sin duda volveremos.
Top Hotels In Bastiagueiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bastiagueiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bastiagueiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bastiagueiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!