10 Best Hotels To Stay In Basse-Bodeux Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Basse-Bodeux Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Basse-bodeux Liege Province:
Lu fèye Boigelot
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Lu fèye Boigelot offers accommodations in Basse-Bodeux. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Liège is 23 miles from Lu fèye Boigelot, and Durbuy is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the homemade Irish-style diner as much as we appreciated the storytelling by our hosts. We would definitely return to this great hospitable place.
- Personable & helpful owners speaking several languages. Location great for Spa racing circuit & close to French & German borders.Restaurant with good rustic cooking.Secure parking.Gardens & Terrace to sit & have a beer.
- Location good. Staff very welcoming and efficient. Very good breakfast. Very good value for money.
- Ontbijt heel goed jammer geen achtergrond muziekje in zaal
- Super vriendelijke gastvrouw. Deed ontzettend haar best Nederlands te praten. Wij waren met 7 en moesten zondagochtend heel vroeg weg, voor het ontbijt. Er stond bij vertrek 2 tassen vol met ontbijt, fruit en jus d’orange klaar om mee te nemen. Top service !!
Hotel Le Beau Site
One of our top picks in Trois-Ponts.From your room, the restaurant or terrace you can admire the panoramic view of Trois-Ponts and the beautiful Amblève and Salm valley.In a peaceful setting, you can enjoy upscale French cuisine and regional specialties with fish or game dishes, prepared according to the seasons.Dennis and Christine Fluijter have been running this residence since 1995. All the rooms offer comfortable facilities and a private bathroom. Surrounded by nature, there is more than 125 miles of hiking routes that you can explore from the hotel.Canoeing, skiing and mountain biking are just a few of the sports you can practice in the surroundings. Just a few miles away you can visit sights such as Spa-Francorchamps, Stavelot, Malmedy and the waterfall of Coo.Benefit from free on-site parking. The staff is welcoming and can assist you in English.
- Customer service was excellent. The mother of the two girls was a very welcoming host……great place. Can’t wait to go back.
- Beautiful location, very nice and professional owners and staff, quality diner
- Very nice hotel in a great location, excellent service and food.
- Dinner was excellent. Breakfast with homemade breads and jam. Overall excellent experience.
Excellent food, breakfast and dinner.
Friedliness and personal approach of the staff.
Hostellerie Doux Repos
The Doux Repos Hotel is in the Ardennes region, in Haute Bodeux, on the south side of the province of Liege. The Doux Repos Hotel offers pure air, relaxation, peace and quietness. The hotel is far from major roads, in the middle of more than 2000 acres of forest.When you come back from one of the many walking routes, you can drink something at the bar, relax in the sitting room or on the terrace. The view is beautiful.You will stay in one of the 15 double rooms, all equipped with a bathroom with shower or bathtub, and telephone. Some bedrooms also have a minibar and a TV.The hotel also offers a pick-up service (charges are applicable).
- Very nice location. Nice terrace with a view, good restaurant
- niettegenstaande het hotel te koop staat (wegens pensioen), doen de eigenaars hun uiterste best om uw verblijf naar wens te laten verlopen. Het uitzicht dat je hebt vanuit uw kamer over de Ardennen is prachtig.
- Ruime tweepersoonskamer met prachtig uitzicht over de tuin en streek
- Mooie kamer en zeer rustig; grote badkamer met zowel bad als douche.
- Heel rustig en mooi uitzicht. Vriendelijke en attente mensen.
Located in Trois-Ponts, 29 miles from Aachen, L’Entre Nous features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Liège is 23 miles from L’Entre Nous, and Durbuy is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 26 miles from L’Entre Nous.
- the (bath)room/bed/towels/floor were clean.
- Accueil chaleureux, repas très bon et copieux. Chambre confortable.
- Hotel charmant avec du personnel accueillant et sympathique . Chambre tres propre équipée simplement parfait pour passer une nuit.
Pese a que a la habitacion le faltaba estar acabada, lo importante (cama, baño…) cumplia de sobras.
El desayuno hecho al momento suma puntos. Muy buen sitio.
- Vriendelijke mensen in het hotel en zeker ook in de omliggende horecazaken.
Hotel La Métairie & Son Auberge
In the heart of the small village of Wanne, across from the old castle and in beautiful, authentic surroundings, you will discover the cozy accommodations and culinary pleasures of La Métairie & Son AubergeThe hotel makes a fine selection of the best ingredients from the market, to guarantee freshness and quality in their culinary delights throughout the year. Every month you can discover a new menu.La Métairie & Son Auberge offers a perfect opportunity to enjoy fresh air and unspoiled nature on foot or by mountain bike in the heart of this protected countryside.
- Fantastic location, very clean and new rooms with a very high standard, extremely nice host and a wonderful restaurant. The perfect place to be !
- The food was fabulous. Dinner was one of the best ever had. The owners make a perfect front of house and chef combination.
- Beautiful hotel in gorgeous place. Very friendly stuff. We had a great time there.
- Lovely people, great food and in the middle of the countryside.
- Beautiful and peaceful location, excellent facilities, brilliant hosts
Hotel Val De La Cascade
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Val De La Cascade offers accommodations in Stavelot, just 28 miles from Aachen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find ticket service at the property.Liège is 22 miles from Hotel Val De La Cascade, and Durbuy is 19 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 25 miles away.
The hotel is a family business.
Very nice welcome.
Easily accessible by train from Liège (direct line), 5 minutes walk from train station.
One minute walk from famous “cascade de Coo”
It is a small hotel, but the entrance, bar, “eating/drinking” area is huge, comfortable and nicely decorated.
I was given room 18 with huge terrasse and view on river (see picture)
Very good wifi
Room is clean and comfortable.
Mini bar with soft drinks, water, beer : 2 euro a can
Comfortable bed, nice tv
Bathroom : big : very good
I ate two times at restaurant : scramble eggs with cheese accompanied by salad and the day after the trout with chips. Very good.
Many local beers !
In fact, before arriving I thought I would be disappointed because it is small hotel, but I felt better than in a 4 star hotel.
I will certainly come back !
- The place is fantastic- the location is great, everything around is very beautiful and very enetertaining, the room was huge!! With a balcony- and I checked other rooms- they are all great!! But the best- is the stuff and the resto. I have never had a better service and greater food. Just fantastic!! I will definitely go back!!
- Friendly staff. Pets allowed. Nice location near waterfall
- Nice locality, near the waterfalls, shortcut to the Grandprix circuit and back. The breakfast was excellent, lots of choices, we liked that we could prepare our own eggs.
Good setting, especially out of holiday season due to theme park nearby.
Breakfast – but worth 15 euros each day??
- The hotel is a family business.
Le Ranch Don Diego
Le Ranch Don Diego is a unique Wild West-themed ranch hotel in the Ardenne, located just 15 minutes from Liège.Le Ranch Don Diego offers guests an extensive range of outdoor activities and pursuits, based on a Wild West theme. Adults and children alike are well-catered for with pony and horseback riding, quad biking and mini buggies, children’s playground, canopy walks and tree climbing, mountain biking, archery and much more. Guests can enjoy extensive walks in the ranch’s surroundings, but beware of the buffalo that are roaming around!This fantastic property offers 17 guest rooms in a wooden ranch-style building, all with private bathrooms. There are a number of spacious rooms offered, including larger family rooms. The on-site restaurant serves a great range of authentic Tex-Mex cuisine.
- Reviews were so bad our expectations were reaaaaally low. But actually everything was great. The food, the room, the overall place…
- Close to the highway, in the meantime very calm place.woodhouse, beds are fine, different animals are interesting for children, nice restaurant, it has its own character. There’s a nice go-cart track for children. Morning with a rooster alarm. 🙂
- Its a great place for families, with the animals even out of season, the kids would enjoy it, but the breakfast was nice.
- Breakfast was good. Value for money as per accommodation.
The Hotel was different but a good different,how can we top it on our next journey next year…
Food was excellent.
Parkhotel Villa des Effats Vielsalm
One of our top picks in Vielsalm.Situated on a beautiful private estate, this charming house has homey rooms and the cozy sun room offers a wonderful view of the green surroundings.The Hotel Villa Des Effats provides you with a comfortable base in the heart of the lovely Salm Valley. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet and plan which outdoor activity you want to start the day with.You can leave your car at the hotel’s private parking and go hiking or biking in the neighborhood. The closed garage for bicycles and motorbikes is available for free. You can also easily reach the center of the city by foot, just 1,000 feet from the hotel.Unwind in the warm atmosphere of the lobby and have a delicious meal in the restaurant. Throughout the hotel you can make use of Wi-Fi internet access to keep up with your email.
Staff very friendly
Location great, jacuzzi & room amazing
Good location, friendly staff and clean room (suite)
10min Drive from Baraque de Fraiture.
- Friendly staff, nice location – had a very good night sleep 🙂
- Leckeres Frühstück, netter Service, sehr familäre Atmosphäre …
Très belle chambre (suite avec bain à remous), avec de l’espace et une belle salle de bain. Propre et lumineux. Dosettes pour le café disponible.
- Staff very friendly
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Dufays offers accommodations in Stavelot.Every room has a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aachen is 27 miles from Hotel Dufays, and Liège is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- A marvelous place. Beautiful and spacious room and bathroom. The host is very friendly, helpful and full of energy. Drinks, snacks and wine are available; leave the money in a small jar. The breakfast was how it should be.
- Good looking historic hotel with exceptionally beautiful thematic rooms. Every detail was thought of. Good view from the room. Comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast with a large choice. Restaurants in walking distance. Free parking in the street in front of the hotel. Very friendly owners. Surrounded by excellent countryside for outdoor activities.
- The dog at the reception, the excellent breakfast, the warm personal welcome, the individually decorated rooms
- We stayed at the hotel due to the proximity of Spa for the Belgium GP. Its a very quirky boutique hotel in a good way and the owner is the same! we had a thoroughly pleasant 3 night stay.
- I felt like Alice in Wonderland with the very large doors. The hotel was superb, the staff were lovely and very helpful. The hotel decor was fantastic. Very enjoyable stay and would highly recommend it.
Hotel Aux Ecuries De La Reine
Aux Ecuries De La Reine offers modern rooms and family or group accommodations in the heart of the Ardennes. Parking is free and there is an outdoor pool.The accommodations are equipped with private facilities. The bigger lodgings have a fully-equipped kitchenette. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The outdoor terrace is a nice place to sit during summer. It offers a panoramic view of the valley and the swimming pool. Board games and ping-pong are available to use.The restaurant-brasserie serves various international dishes as well as traditional French cuisine.Aux Ecuries De La Reine is located close to the Francorchamps F1 circuit, Coo waterfall and Plopsacoo amusement park. The area is also ideal for walking, biking and other outdoor activities.
- The hotel is super cosy, spotlessly clean and has a great design, being located in the old stables, which obviously went through excellent renovation. The breakfast was superb, great choice, very nice staff, stylish breakfast room. We really enjoyed our weekend stay! and the location is really convenient to get to Spa or go for a hike.
- Spacious room, excellent breakfast and friendly staff. Nicely maintained property, in typical Ardennes environment.
- Location is perfect for day trips to Plopsa Coo, Spa and the Safari park in Aywaille. There’s a small grocery store opposite the hotel which sells bio fruits and some foodstuff. Our one-bedroom apartment is clean and comfortable and the bathroom is modern.
- Very nice and quiet, pool is very nice although we did not use it. Same for breakfast and staff. Also, the restaurant is very nice and good food.
Nice styling with old elements.
Wonderfull to sit outside for breakfast
Top Hotels In Basse-bodeux Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Basse-Bodeux Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!