10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barvaux-Condroz Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Barvaux-Condroz Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barvaux-Condroz Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barvaux-Condroz Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barvaux-Condroz Namur Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barvaux-Condroz Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barvaux-Condroz Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barvaux-condroz Namur Province:
MARGOT’L offers accommodations in Rochefort.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Durbuy is 17 miles from MARGOT’L, and Namur is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It was very comfortable and quiet. Everything is so neat and clean. Highly recommend to chooses there.
- Awful, horrible place with the rudest staff on Earth.
- Excellent breakfast, served in the hotel 5 minutes down the road.
- Our booking was moved to a room in the La Mall Post hotel, instead of the cheaper Margot’l b&b, with no extra charge. Excellent location: beautiful terrace, swimming pool and spa facilities and very nice gothic atmosphere in the cellars and basement hallways.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was great also, with separate toilet room in the bathroom, so 2 people could use the bathroom space at the same time. The bed was comfortable and the place was quite secure. The place is in the middle of town, and so very close to shops and restaurants, but even though its on the main drag, you can not hear the street below you.
Hotel Quartier Latin
Located in Marche-en-Famenne, 31 miles from Liège, Hotel Quartier Latin features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 10 miles from Hotel Quartier Latin, and Spa is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very friendly welcome, room and hotel facilities excellent. Wonderful breakfast with homemade yogurt and a good variety of bread and pastries, including the hotel’s own special tart.
- Nice environment and sweet town. Lovely bistro restaurant and what looked like a nice spa. People very nice and friendly.
- Beautiful building, the church next to it is turned into a restaurant. Breakfast was amazing.
The main reason we booked this hotel was because of the possibility to relax in the spa. Wrong decision the wellness was allready overbooked by people from outside the hotel! the didn’t reserve places for hotel guests. Also you need to pay if you want to visit the wellness.
Breakfast wasn’t a high standard.
Allover experience: Great location, bad costumer experience.
- staff very kind, room very calm despite location in the centre, lovely decoration of the hotel, relaxing atmosphere at hotel, great massage
Domaine du Château de Modave
Located in Modave, 19 miles from Liège, Domaine du Château de Modave features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Durbuy is 10 miles from Domaine Château Modave, and Spa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location, very nicely presented rooms, great breakfast, possibly the best in the whole of Belgium!
- Comfortable rooms in a beautiful historical building. Good quality breakfast.
- Excellent food and the staff were lovely. Really helpful. Great location.
- Clean modern rooms, easy to park, friendly staff, surrounding
- Very comfortable room and bed. Beautiful bathroom. Very clean.
Golf Hôtel Five Nations
Featuring free WiFi, Golf Hôtel Five Nations offers accommodations in Méan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Liège is 23 miles from Golf Hôtel Five Nations, and Durbuy is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from Golf Hôtel Five Nations.
No reviews yet.
Hotel La Passerelle
Situated right on the banks of the Ourthe River, this old farmhouse provides a home-like base. Enjoy simple, neat rooms and the grounds terrace overlooking the river.La Passerelle offers a charming rural atmosphere for your stay in the beautiful Belgian countryside. The comfortable guest rooms are decorated in soft colors and all have a bathroom with private bath. Wake up each morning with a wholesome breakfast buffet.The cozy restaurant has 4 dining rooms and serves diverse cuisine, such as fresh fish and game specialties. Weather permitting, you can dine out on the terrace or simply relax with a drink.This traditional hotel is surrounded by much natural beauty, perfect for hiking and cycling trips. Just 4 miles from the hotel, you can visit charming Durbuy and explore this small town.
- Ottima struttura, immersa nel verde e nella pace. Si mangia molto bene nel ristorante interno. Per quello che si paga direi una struttura da massimo dei voti.
- De ligging,Goede bedden,Het personeel spreekt nederlands,goede keuken.
- Mooi uitzicht op de ourthe, prachtige omgeving, vriedelijke bediening, prima ontbijtbuffet
- Très bel hôtel situé au calme mais proche de Durbuy. Accueil agréable, chambre propre, confortable et décorée avec goût. Nous avons mangé au restaurant de l’hôtel et c’était très bon pour un prix raisonnable (attention à réserver). Au petit déjeuner, il y a un très grand choix, du pain tout frais, du sucré et du salé, un régal. Nous recommandons cet hôtel et son restaurant.
- Goede prijs/kwaliteit verhouding! En goed gelegen.
Hotel Le Manoir
Located in Marche-en-Famenne, 31 miles from Liège, Hotel Le Manoir features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.Durbuy is 10 miles from Hotel Le Manoir, and Spa is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Le Manoir.
Very nice room, poor breakfast, exceptionally BAD internet connection.
Absolutely not suitable for a business traveler.
- Wonderful, very good location and great breakfast.
- Room 4, not in line at all with the pictures I saw on the site… very old bathroom and the beds were too small.. breakfast was totally amateur…
- Nice modern bedroom that was quite and a good size. (Except no door) Excellent bed with good pillows easy access from the car park. The restaurant looked very nice although we didn’t use it. Breakfast was adequate with nice coffee. Our room was separate from the main building which was nice the car park was large with lots of space. Right in town we were spoilt for choice on where to eat and ended up in a very lively bar with great food and good wine would definitely stay in this town again.
- Nice room with excellent view on the bathroom, and for the discretion a screen between the 2 rooms
- Very nice room, poor breakfast, exceptionally BAD internet connection.
LPM2 Sporthotel is in a nice forest area, one mile from Durbuy. It has a grill restaurant, accommodations with free Wi-Fi and organizes outdoor activities in the region.The bright decorated rooms feature parquet floors and private bathrooms. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station.In the morning, LPM2 serves an extensive breakfast buffet including cereals, fresh breads and juices. The grill restaurant offers meat specialties, but also has trout from the region on the menu.Guests can participate in outdoor activities such wall climbing, kajaking and mountain biking. This can organized by the hotel upon request.Five Nations Golf Club is 3 miles from the LPM2 Sporthotel. Free private parking is available on site
- Friendly staff, everything clean, nice location, grill food, good WiFi, breakfast which was included in the room price was very good !
- Staff was really friendly. Facilities are in good shape and clean. Breakfast was excellent.
Perfect location, really nice and welcoming staffs. The room was clean and spacious, with a delicious and ample breakfast included. There are many activities to do around. We were a group of friends (12 people) and had there a really good time 🙂
Perfect for people who would like to travel in family or with friends, and do outdoor activities.
- Breakfast is fantastic. All staff are kind and extra pleasant. The surrounding area is awesome for runners/bikers.
- Very very clean and neat compared to alternatives in the region. Nice bar and locked storage for my road bike.
Hotel La Librairie
One of our top picks in Durbuy.This cozy hotel offers individually decorated guest rooms and a charming breakfast room with an outside terrace overlooking the Ourthe river. There is also free private parking in the charming center of Durbuy town.The Hôtel La Librairie is located above the characteristic little store “Petit Bazar” and offers a great view of the castle and the Topiary Park. There is also a wholesome, complimentary breakfast.At competitive prices, these guest rooms offer maximum comfort with a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and minibar.
- Large free car park at rear. Loved the view from the room on the top floor at the rear of the hotel. Great view of river and topiary gardens. Breakfast was delicious, especially the smoked ham
- Breakfast really tasty and very varied. All the staff and owner are extremely welcoming. Next to it there is a big park with beautiful gardens.
- Amazing hotel in wonderful little town Durbuy. The location is great, parking easy. A specially people very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was very good. Room very clean and everything brand new, view from the window to the forest and river. Service was great. Thank you very much for great hospitality. We will certainly come back.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was extremely clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The hotel is located in a very centric area and they provide free parking. Special mention to the owners who were always extremely helpful and nice to us.
Hotel Sanglier des Ardennes
One of our top picks in Durbuy.In the peaceful center of Durbuy overlooking the medieval castle, this hotel offers rooms with English country-style décor. Sanglier has free Wi-Fi, spa facilities and a restaurant.All of the rooms at the hotel include a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a sitting area. Some of the rooms at Sanglier des Ardennes offer views of the Ourthe River.The center Marche-en-Famenne is just over a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Liege, featuring sights including the Curtius Museum, is 50 minutes away by car. Golf Blue Green de Durbuy is a 10 minute drive away.Guests can relax in the spa center for an extra charge. It features a sauna, spa bathtub and hammam. A range of beauty treatments are also offered including manicures and exfoliating treatments.Brasserie Fred features views of the historic town and serves classic gourmet cuisine prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. A selection of local beers is offered at the bar.
Rooms very warm in cold months. Location was very good in the center of the town
Breakfast / Brunch very good
Breakfast staff very friendly and helpful
- There was no coffee, tea facilities on the room. Also there was no shower just bath tab which made it bit difficult to have a quick shower. The room was not to the same standard of the hotel which was amazing.
- Our room had a great view. Some staff members attempted to talk to us in Dutch and/or English.
- Very good dinner and lovely dining room. The maitre d hotel was very helpful . Our bedroom was great with a good view of the castle. Very charming location with a feeling of being “dépaysé “.
- Very friendly staff and good location (though the city is so small that it doesn’t matter)
- Rooms very warm in cold months. Location was very good in the center of the town
Le Durbuysien is located in Durbuy, just 21 miles from Liège. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Spa is 20 miles from Le Durbuysien, and Namur is 27 miles away. Liege Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- La chambre nickel 👍🏼 le lit est très confortable. Le monsieur qui nous a accueilli est vraiment super sympathique.
Superbe découverte , le patron vient lui même vous présenter la chambre tout comme une astuce pour le parking gratuit
Etablissement bien situé et AU CALME , c’est donc avec grand plaisir que je recommande cet établissement
Seul petit ( tout petit ) bémol , seulement 2 petites capsules de café disponibles ce qui est un peu peu si vous êtes en couple et désirez une seconde tasse ( pas de salle de petit déjeuner )
Accueil chaleureux, chambre moderne et agréable, lit très confortable, rien à redire!
Pas de petit déjeuner mais possibilité d’en prendre un à quelques mètres, pour nous ce n’est pas un problème
- Accueil parfait, chambre spacieuse, très agréable et propre. Confortable avec tout le nécessaire pour passer un excellent séjour
- Pal in het centrum. Erg klein hotel met slechts een 4 tal kamer. Mooi en functioneel ingericht.
Top Hotels In Barvaux-condroz Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barvaux-Condroz Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barvaux-Condroz Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barvaux-Condroz Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!