10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barstow California – Top Hotel Reviews
Barstow California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barstow California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barstow California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barstow California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barstow California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barstow California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barstow California:
Ayres Hotel Barstow
One of our top picks in Barstow – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Ayres Hotel Barstow is located in Barstow, just 25 miles from Victorville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff went out of there way helping me with an injury to my knee I got on a ATV quad while riding in the desert. They lent me crutches and helpied me into my truck so my wife could take me to the hospital. They also let us leave the trailer in there parking lot for a few days until my friend could pick it up. They helped us every way they could in our time of need.
- Comfortable beds. Crisp sheets. Clean. Good breakfast. Reasonable rates.
- The hotel was easy to find, and as an added bonus there was a great restaurant, Oggi’s within walking distance.
- Convenient for driving and visitor shopping in outlet.
- My husband and I brought our son on a mini get away. The room was very clean, beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was good. Will come and stay again.
Baymont Inn and Suites Barstow Historic Route 66
Located in Barstow on historic route 66, the pet-friendly Baymont inn and Suites Barstow Historic Route 66 offers personalized service for government, military and business travelers with extended stay options and easy access to attractions like Western America Railroad and Route 66 Mother Road.All guest rooms at Baymont Inn and Suite Barstow Historic Route 66 offer a coffee machine, a work desk, a hair dryer, a microwave and a refrigerator. Select rooms feature a TV or a roll-in shower.Dry cleaning and coin laundry is available for guests, as well as an outdoor pool that offers the perfect spot for relaxation. A computer is located in the lobby for guests who need to get work done.Other amenities include free hot breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access and free daily newspapers.
- Pleasantly surprised. The room was small but nice. Quiet area of town and we were just passing through anyway. Breakfast was great. Hot eggs, etc.
- Seemed far superior to other motels in the vicinity
- Fantastic location on Route 66. Was greeted by a fantastic young lady on reception Cheryle. She’s was so friendly and professional, She had compiled a very informative route 66 fact sheet which was truly appresiated by us as we were travelling on the route. Rooms very nice, comfortable beds. Really nice breakfast as we found with all sleep inns we stayed at. Coffee at reception all day. Some local restaurants and a route66 bar over the road.
- Breakfast had a good variety of tasty options, from sausage & scrambled eggs to yoghurt to sweet rolls. The bed gave a restful night’s sleep, attractive, yet utilitarian window coverings insuring that the sun did not prematurely awaken one. The roomy, stand-alone, glass-encased shower was much to be preferred over a tub w/shower curtain. No street traffic noise. A/C kept room at even temperature, not blastingly cold, alternating with stiflingly warm.
- Fantastic location. Great friendly staff. Perfect for Route 66 and would 100% stay here again.
Rodeway Inn Barstow
One of our top picks in Barstow.Located in Barstow, 30 miles from Victorville, Rodeway Inn Barstow features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Individually prepared breakfast eggs, meant hot and yummy for sure.
- Room was clean. The laminate floor keeps everything clean. The owner was very friendly and cooked the egg for us. It is a nice place for overnight stay.
- The hotel was very clean and the owners very nice and helpful.
- Friendly staff, clean room , close to many restaurants and good value. Left before breakfast.
- Very clean, comfortable, friendly staff, good facilities.
One of our best sellers in Barstow! Located in Barstow, 30 miles from Victorville, Travelodge Barstow features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I was in touch with Mgmt due to my late arrival and current need for a parking level room due to my knee injury. She was fabulous and supportive by securing me a corner unit with. Parking in front. Tired from driving all day, I truly appreciated her effort. The room was very clean and met all my expectations. As a electric train hobbyist in my youthful years, it was even more a bonus that across the street was the McDonalds Station, Dunkin’ Donuts etc..Starbucks is a few steps from the office. Located central to all the highways, this Travelodge is ace for the overnight guest
- The bed was excellent,comfortable,and huge. The room was in excellent condition the whole atmosphere was nice and quite. There is a Starbucks and plenty of food within walking distance and overall I would definitely recommend this hotel
- The kitchen was a little separate section with the closet and bathroom. It was nice.
- It was clean inside and out. Very convenient on and off the freeway.
- Good for the price. A place to sleep. Has Starbucks right next door along with other restaurants.
Super 8 Barstow
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a year-round outdoor pool, Super 8 Barstow offers accommodations in Barstow.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Diners and petrol station nearby, even if you arriving late you can find some hot food.
- It was next to the freeway. Easy access in and out
- Motel was clean. Staff was friendly. Nice breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.
- Towels, toiletries (Matrix), comfy bed, visible fro a distance.
- Good value, the price was right and the location fit me needs on a long distance trip
Comfort Suites Barstow
Located off Interstate 15, this all-suite hotel in Barstow features an outdoor pool with hot tub and guest suites include free Wi-Fi. The hotel is 5 miles from the Desert Discover Center.Each suite at the Comfort Suites Barstow is furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Cable TV, coffee facilities and a seating area are included.A sundry shop is available at the hotel. Barstow Comfort Suites includes a gym and a business center.The Factory Merchants at Barstow Shopping Center are less than one mile from the hotel. This Comfort Suites is 6.3 miles from Barstow College.
- I really enjoyed the happy hour the hotel provided. Nice to have a free glass of wine and some snacks after a long drive. Thank you!
We only stayed one night so our review will be lacking in content.
Booking in was swift and effortless but that might be that I was used it having all my documents ready before entering the reception of any hotel we booked, the room was very clean and tidy with everything we needed for a one night stop.
We had a beer and watched the last hour or so of the Superbowl on a very large TV in the reception area.
Breakfast was nice and hot with a fair choice coffee was good you can also take away coffee and breakfast if you have to get away early
- Great room. Great space. Immaculately clean. Modern and up to date.
- Very comfortable room, nice jacuzzi and heated pool, excellent breakfast options, friendly, accommodating staff.
- The room was very nice, our hallway had some construction going on but had zero impact on guests. There was absolutely no construction noise. Pool and hot tub were a nice temperature. Hotel is a bit of a walk to the outlets but still walkable. We did not have breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Barstow
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Barstow offers accommodations in Barstow.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I want to express my thanks to the Holiday Inn staff for being extremely helpful. From doing the little things like lending me a bottle opener — to the big things, like switching my booking dates at the last minute due to a delay in our travel plans. Megan was very accomodating in switching my booking, free of any charge. We even got the same room we would have gotten from our original booking. The spa bath is just what I needed after a long drive from Sacramento, to recharge for the rest of our drive. Now that I know about this hotel, we’ll probably stay here again, because we take a road trip to Sacramento every year from Phoenix, and our options are pretty limited.
- The beds were very comfortable , check in was easy and friendly , room was ready when we arrived . The hotel was excellent for an overnight stop
- Suite has sofa bed and that is great for families.
- The girls at the desk were very nice. The rooms are very nice and very clean, the continental breakfast is better then most. There’s a little store in the Loby for ice cream and other snacks. The property is clean inside and out and in a quiet area we will definitely stay here again.
- Hotel was a stop over only, due to a rock fall we had to change plans at the last minute, the hotel was 1 minute off of Interstate 15, right next to a discount outlet with lots of big names and plenty of eating places although they all appeared to be fast food. Hotel had a gym and swimming pool.
Ramada Inn Barstow
Ramada Inn Barstow offers accommodations in Barstow.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Located just off the interstate.
Surrounded my fast food restaurants and a cinema.
- The breakfast was really good. The coffee was excellent.
- Very nice, helpful staff and near many restaurants, easy to find.
- Very nice lady receptionist, professional and welcoming
- They helped us with accommodations even though booking.com didn’t notify them.
- Located just off the interstate.
Quality Inn On Historic Route 66
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Quality Inn On Historic Route 66 offers accommodations in Barstow, just 30 miles from Victorville. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel.
- Evverything was fine the restaurant food was good and convenient
- The A/C worked well. The beds were cofortable.
- Clean and quiet for a quick stop along our route. Loved being able to get a cold draft beer at the restaurant before going to sleep!
- Handy for Route 66. Great restaurant on the premises.
- breakfast was excellent, grounds were nice and pretty
Motel 6 Barstow
This motel is one mile from Barstow and within a 15-minute walk of Barstow Station, which offers dining and shopping. The motel has a 24-hour front desk and free parking.Motel 6 Barstow rooms are equipped with private bathroom. The rooms also include cable TV and air conditioning.Guests at the Barstow Motel 6 can swim in the outdoor pool. The lobby features air conditioning so guests can stay cool.The Motel 6 is 7 miles from the Factory Merchants Outlet Mall. The Calico Ghost Town is within a 16-minute drive of the motel.
- Nice room – good price. Good staff. Got a non-smoking room.
- The staff was great and tried to accommodate us, but circumstances were against them. Hot water for bathroom was very good.
- There wasn’t any T.V. service and I wasn’t able to use my retired military discount. Typical bean counter greed.. Web site looked like Motel 6 but wasn’t .. Shame on you..
- Nothing, I was really unhappy, there were pubes on the bed dust everywhere, dirty linens over all I wanted to leave but couldn’t afford another hotel
- Pool and decent sized room. Close to the highway on the entrance of the town. Neat and clean.
Top Hotels In Barstow California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barstow California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barstow California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barstow California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!