10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barroeta Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Barroeta Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barroeta Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barroeta Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barroeta Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barroeta Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barroeta Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barroeta Alajuela:
Hotel Iguana Verde
Located in Orotina in the region of Alajuela, 22 miles from Jacó, Hotel Iguana Verde features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 30 miles from Hotel Iguana Verde, and Alajuela is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Iguana Verde.
- Staff were very kind and helpful. The included breakfast was much better than I expected, with fresh fruit, toast, eggs cooked to order and rice with beans. Also fresh juice and coffee.
- Nice pool and garden area. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Located in a small town rather than the beach or jungle, it gives a nice feel for Costa Rica life.
- Breakfast was fine. Interior of hotel with pool was a beautiful oasis in this little town. Everyone was pleasant and helpful.
- Amazing staff, very helpful and happy people. David and Carlos made our stay so much better and the manager/owner Vivianne was very helpful on our stay. The setting is beautiful around the pool.
👍Clean and comfortable rooms
👍Small but good pool area
👍Nice vegetation around the hotel
👍 It’s is a block away from the main street so you won’t hear noisy traffic
Hotel Colinas del Sol
Located in Atenas, 30 miles from Jacó, Hotel Colinas del Sol features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.San José is 20 miles from Hotel Colinas del Sol, and Alajuela is 11 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
This was such an amazing place – totally exceeded our expectations.
William, at reception, was so much fun – he practiced his English and we practiced our Spanish and together we had a great time communicating. Although, he was happy to speak in English when it got too advanced for us. The grounds were well cared for, in a tropical botanical setting that added so much ambience. It was well away from any traffic or city noises, yet close to Atenas. We enjoyed the place so much that we never ventured into town, but enjoyed the tranquility of the setting, ate in the hotel restaurant (quite pleasant), read our books in hammocks by the pool. What a fantastic value. Perfect for our last night in Costa Rica, and the drive to the airport the next morning was easy.
Frank and William were so helpful..
The beds were very comfortable.
Views were beautiful.
Breakfast were great.
Loved the challenging walk into town!
- This is our second stay at this hotel. Super friendly staff and Birgitta is most helpful to guide you with your requests. The gardens surroundings the hotel are beautiful. Excellent breakfast. Very relaxing with a swimming pool of good size .
- Grounds and pool are beautiful and staff very nice.
- Very good breakfast. Beautiful surroundings. walking distance to town.
- This was such an amazing place – totally exceeded our expectations.
Located in Grecia, 18 miles from San José, Hotel Aeromundo features a terrace and views of the city. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 7 miles from Hotel Aeromundo, and Escazú is 16 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Cerro Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cerro Lodge offers accommodations in Capulín, just 13 miles from Jacó. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 30 miles from Cerro Lodge, and Tambor is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great location in transition forest. Wonderful cabanas. Great hosts and wonderful food.
- Beautiful setting. Free water and hot drinks available all day.
- Fab fab little place off the beaten track and very tranquil. Stayed two nights especially to see the scarlet macaws in the area and really wasn’t disappointed. We were lucky enough to see many visit the bird feeders but also on the recommended walk outside of the property we seen sooo many – amazing! Staff are very nice, especially the guy who works in the restaurant and our room with the outside bathroom was good too.
- We had to check in after 10pm; we left a notice on Booking.com and the reception team waited on us. It was very nice.
- cerro lodge is like being in your own bird paradise and it is close to carara park. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The meals are healthy, taste great and prepared with love…plenty of vegetarian options as well.
Hotel Brillasol Airport
One of our top picks in Alajuela.Hotel Brillasol Airport is located in Alajuela, 11 miles from San José and 8 miles from Escazú. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Heredia is 8 miles from Hotel Brillasol Airport, and Cartago is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was clean. Breakfast had fresh papapya and pineapple and apples.
- The staff was so helpful! We showed up at 3 in the morning after a late flight and they were available and eager to help us get situated.
- The grounds were beautiful, it had a cute atmosphere
- Close to airport and Interbus pickup. Small, friendly and relaxed.
- Good spot to spend the night near the airport to catch an early flight. Great pool and curry. Friendly staff and big beds.
The Retreat Costa Rica
One of our top picks in Atenas.Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, The Retreat Costa Rica is located in Atenas in the region of Alajuela, just 28 miles from Jacó. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 25 miles from The Retreat Costa Rica, and Alajuela is 15 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Excellent staff, great room, spectacular view, delicious healthy food
- The food was absolutely amazing and the staff were equally amazing
- Everything was perfect! My favorite were the yoga class and their clean, fresh food. My husband loved the food and the pool. Their staff are just great as well. If you’re looking to detox your mind and body, this is the place!
- Everything. The accommodations, staff, yoga and especially the food was excellent.
- The facility was very clean and the views amazing. Very relaxing atmosphere.
Hotel Villas de la Colina
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel Villas de la Colina offers accommodations in Atenas, just 30 miles from Jacó. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 23 miles from Hotel Villas de la Colina, and Alajuela is 13 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Lush setting, amazing views, lots of wild life, relaxed and amazing breakfast – highly recomended – also restaurant Guanacaste close by is great
- Loved the bungalow – amazing views and very cosy and comfortable. Great balcony with hammock. The owners are welcoming and friendly and the dogs are cute! Great value.
- Extraordinary value. Amazing views and service. Highly recommended!
- What a cute, affordable little oasis! We flew in same day and just booked one night relatively near the airport. Got there after dark and woke to stunning view. Hope I get to spend more days there again and enjoy pool, etc!
The bungalows were very pleasant.
The gardens were beatiful
The calm in all the property
The management person was excellent
Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana
Located in Atenas in the region of Alajuela, 30 miles from Jacó, Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. San José is 21 miles from Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana, and Alajuela is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Boutique Villa Toscana.
- The Staff was very friendly, the town was nice and found a great place for dinner. But they had and on site chef that also cooked a wonderful dinner. The setting, overlooking the valley, pool. Best places we stayed on our 2 week trip.
- The staff made us feel like family. The scenery and grounds were beautiful.
- The villa is beautiful and we stayed in a gorgeous room (the photos on the site don’t do it any justice). The grounds of the hotel are breathtaking, with little hideaway cabanas and lush landscaping. The staff was also lovely and of course, we received the warmest welcome by the resident dog Fritz!
- For us this provided a luxurious alternative to an airport hotel at the beginning and end of our holiday, although it could certainly be used as a base to explore the area. Staff were very helpful and responsive to our needs.
The staff was phenomenal, the hotel beautiful, the location excellent, and the room great. Best place of our trip.
Brandon and Catalina delivered outstanding customer service, and Meno (sp?) and Raymond were perfect hosts. Highly recommend it.
Centro de Recreo
Centro de Recreo is located in La Garita, just 17 miles from San José. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong and pool at the inn. The inn also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Centro de Recreo, and Escazú is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Villas Escondidas is located in Grecia in the region of Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.San José is 19 miles from Villas Escondidas, and Alajuela is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from Villas Escondidas.
- We enjoyed our first night in Costa Rica at Villas Escondido’s. It was a great stopover on our way to Fortuna. The hosts were fantastic, breakfast was great and the coffee was amazing! The room was nice and clean.
Nice and calmly situated 10 minutes outside of Grecia where you have bars,restaurants and all kind of shopping possibilities.
Perfect for trips to Poas or La Paz Waterfall Gardens.
The host has lots of advices for activities nearby and even for your next stop.
Spacious rooms with a refrigerator.
A gorgeous retreat in a lovely garden setting. Spacious, comfortable and fairly well-equipped rooms.
That said, there were some simple things that need correcting. Shampoo and a hair dryer should be provided [there was a hairdryer that could be borrowed]. There is a bedside lamp but nowhere near the bedside table that I could see to plug it in. There is nowhere to hang clothes. The hot and cold taps are reversed in the shower. There is nowhere to put soap in the shower. There are no shelves in the bathroom for toiletries. One of two downlights in the bathroom was not working. The main light has two out of three globes not working.
Villas Escondidas is not cheap by Costa Rican standards and it is disappointing that they have failed to attend to these details.
Offsetting these negatives, we had a lovely breakfast in an idyllic setting.
- Grounds were beautiful. The family that owns it are helpful, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. We just moved here and they gave us so much good advice.The breakfasts were delicious! Carla and Nelson are the best!
- Courteousness and Communication of welcomeness. It is a delightful comfortable location. It is beautifully situated in trees and gardens. Love it.
Top Hotels In Barroeta Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barroeta Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barroeta Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barroeta Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!