10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Barro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barro Galicia:
This hotel is located in Rías Baixas, La Coruña and features an unbeatable location at the mouth of the river Tambre and Muros y Noia estuary.The spacious, exterior facing rooms all have private bathroom. There is also a restaurant where you can sample seafood and characteristic Galician meats, a cafeteria, and children’s play area. This establishment is a perfect place from which to explore the beaches, the green hills, the great cuisine and the rich artistic and monumental value of the region.Noia features an illustrious past, located at the foot of the Sierra del Barbanza and a visit to the Gothic maritime style churches of the area is an absolute must. Santiago is located 22 mi from the hotel.
- Clean and comfortable room. Friendly staff. Quiet and restful place.
The spacious room, terrace and bathroom, tasteful furnishings.
Good location of hotel, although a little far from the town centre. Great views of the ría from all rooms and quiet. Convenient parking.
Reasonable choice of items for breakfast.
Nice size swimming pool was a bonus.
- Bed Good… On your site it stated only 4 more rooms left. But it was almost 95%empty
- Accueil excellent à la réception. Heureusement qu’elle était là.
- El personal de recepción y el café, que está muy bueno, aunque tengas que esperar un rato por él
One of our top picks in Noya – and a guest favorite.
Set just 8 minutes’ drive from the beaches of the Rias Baixas in Noya, this pleasant hotel offers smart, air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Some rooms also offer views of the Noya Estuary.The rooms in Hotel Noia feature modern décor and a flat-screen TV with pay channels. All include a safe, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s bar offers drinks and light snacks throughout the day. You will find various bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk.The Noia is set just on the edge of the Muros y Noya River, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic center. You can visit the town’s archaeological remains and historic churches.There is free public parking located near the hotel and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in 30 minutes.
- Little disappointing on approach but actually good location for touring area with parking directly outside hotel. Rooms clean and fresh, staff pleasant.
- Modern well equipped rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Close to centre of attractive town and near to Santiago and the coast.
- Inexpensive and close to the center of Noia. The staff was very helpful.
- Hotel Noia is easy to find and close to the city center. Everything is very clean and stylish. The staff is extremly friendly and helpful and offers a lot of ideas of what one can do in the area. Don’t miss the celtic settlements along the coast! Parking is absolutely no problem.
- The hotel is modern, comfortable and located in a quiet neighbrhood. We got a room looking at the ría with a beautiful view. The bed was very confortable. The employees were extremely friendly and eager to provide information. The premises are extremely clean. The breakfast was superb.
Hotel Restaurante Elisardo
Hotel Restaurante Elisardo in Noya features 1-star accommodations with a shared lounge. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property has free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 24 miles from Hotel Restaurante Elisardo, while Pontevedra is 44 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 32 miles away.
- Centrally placed and pleasant hotel. Extremely good value for money and a great place for one night. Staff were friendly and efficient.
- Return visit for us, previously stayed at the hotel in October last year. We had such a wonderful time we just had to go back. Our stay was fabulous, the staff gave us such a warm welcome, it felt as though we were part of the family. The restaurant is a wonder; the homemade food, both meat and fish dishes, is delicious, of great quality and good value for money.
Restaurant menu great value and beautifully cooked; Staff friendly,engaging and helpful despite our limited Spanish.
Clean, well apportioned rooms; Wonderful location, short walk to shops, cafes/bars and free car parking
- The room was nice. The wifi work very well. The hotel stay in the city center, it’s easy go around walking.
excellent little hotel , well located near the old town and near public car park.
super clean and spacious room , good bathroom
could include tea/coffee making facilities .
Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre
Located in Noya, 24 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing and canoeing. The hotel also offers bike hire.Pontevedra is 43 mi from Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 32 mi from the property.
- You go here to relax and escape the daily grind. You can walk and rock climb, swim and fish. A place to completely switch off
- This is a great placed property on the river. It has a spread out accommodation all around the quiet forest. It was a great experience to stay with them. Good dinner at the property with a great music playlist.
- The location is stunning quiet and remote we loved it. The owner and all staff couldn’t have been nicer and not forced hospitality just all very natural so you immediately feel at home.
- Amazing, idyllic, location, innovative use of HEP station property. Really pleasant staff.
- Beautiful place! Perfect to rest and cut yourself from the stress of everyday
Hotel O Noso
Set in the fishing village of Portosin, Hotel O Noso is 2 minutes’ walk from the harbor and 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. It offers a shared outdoor pool and a beautiful terrace.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel offer fantastic views and feature plenty of natural light. Each room includes a TV, mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel O Noso has a bar and a restaurant. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.The towns of Noia and Ribeira can be reached in less than 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also visit the Celtic ruins of Castro de Baroña, only 6.2 mi away.
- We were treated with care and kindness. Mr. Daniel Prieto, proprietor, personally assisted us when we needed to use his computer in order for my son to complete a job application. He came to our aid in this matter without hesitation and stayed by us until our task was completed. The attention from all staff (Natalia, Maria Isabel) was of the highest caliber. I would return in a heartbeat and give this little gem of a hotel the highest rating.
- The staff could not possibly be nicer. They were lovely. They even provided top quality chocolate each evening, and sent us off with sweets.
- Vistas espectaculares en un pueblo precioso de la costa gallega
The bed was probably the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in/on, there were no facilities to make or buy a drink in the hotel, I was a little confused when I arrived to find the hotel was across the road from where I thought it was and the restaurant named the same as the hotel was just a restaurant which closed by 10pm and did not open again until 9am.
The staff did not speak any English but were friendly and as helpful as they could be.
- Atención del personal, muy atento y agradable. Habitaciones muy limpias.
Hotel Villa del Son
The Hotel Villa del Son can be found in the heart of the Barbanza region of Galicia, just yards from Suiglesias Beach.The hotel’s rooms are spacious, and all have private bathrooms. Some have sea views. It has free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and seafood and has a good range of wines. Several other cafeterias can be found nearby.Villa del Son is well placed for exploring both the north and south of Galicia. The small, quiet town of Porto do Son can be found in the province of A Coruña.The town of Noya is just 9.9 mi away, while the city of Santiago is 25 mi away. There are buses to both. Santiago Airport is about 31 mi away, while A Coruña Airport is 50 mi away.
- Fantastic value for money. It’s was what we want for that night.
- Great location, parking easy just a few minutes walk from the hotel just on the street, this was late May. Room great, clean. Breakfast was not included in our rate, but excellent with eggs toast etc, pretty small town.
- The staff were superb. I left my glasses in the bathroom when I departed and they sent me a message a few hours later saying they had my glasses so I could return immediately and pick them up before I left town.
- Friendly staff. Located centrally- just off the main square. Lovely beaches nearby. Nice seafood restaurant. Parking is about 100m away on main street but you can drive right up outside the hotel to drop luggage etc off so it really wasn’t a problem.
- La amabilidad de los trabajadores y la excelente calidad de su restaurante.
Casa Perfeuto Maria
Casa Perfeuto Maria is renovated 18th-century Galician farmhouse, 6.2 mi away from the Ria de Muros-Noya inlet. It offers free Wi-Fi, a hot tub and a lounge with a fireplace.All bright accommodations at Casa Perfeuto Maria retains original features such as stone walls and wooden beams. It has all been restored with parquet floors and modern facilities.The stylish individual rooms have a private balcony, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The Perfeuto Maria cottages also have a hot tub and a modern kitchen.The Casa Maria Perfeuto offers home-made Galician food using fresh ingredients. Bikes are available to rent for free, and staff can provide information about what to see and do in Coruña province.The surrounding area is very popular for hiking, horse riding and water sports. The iconic town of Santiago de Compostela is about 31 mi away from Casa Perfeuto Maria.
- It was perfect. This house is beautiful. The host especially Vanessa is an “Angel”. 🙂 I highly recommend it, if you want to enjoy the nature and the silence.
The staff were wonderful – home cooking for dinner and delicious usual breakfast.
For pilgrims they will pick you up from Santa Marina and return you the following day to continue your Camino.
Lots of places to relax around the property.
We were on a Camino and where picked up from. Pre arranged meeting point the staff vanassa. Was brilliant. Super host
The food was amazing
Wonderful breakfast. Perfectly cooked
We. We’re brought back to our starting point the next morning
Would highly recommend. This lovely place
- El sitio es muy bonito, y está situado en un buen lugar para desconectar, pero poco más.
- ubicada en un lugar de mucha tranquilidad para descansar. Desayuno muy rico
Hotel Camiño do Mar
Hotel Camiño do Mar is offering accommodations in Rois. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. The property provides meeting and banquet facilities and free WiFi.Each room includes a private bathroom, while some rooms also feature a terrace and others also have a mountain view.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Camiño do Mar.
- The man who owned the place was friendly and chatty but I only saw him when I checked in. His English was excellent and he’s a whizz at history of Galecia. V
- Trato insuperable, súper amables, nos encontrábamos como si estuviéramos en nuestra casa. Lo recomendaría al 100%.
- Calme. Beaucoup de gentillesse. Hotel confortable. Pas cher et en plus le petit déjeuner m’a été offert.
Accoglienza straordinaria! Tutto perfetto, bagno in camera, pulizia, parcheggio auto disponibile e la cortesia del signor Marcos e dello staff dell’hotel! Appena arrivato mi hanno offerto una tapas accompagnata da una birra, inoltre ha mostrato disponibilità nel risolvere alcune mie questioni legate alla partenza e al parcheggio lunga sosta dell’auto!
Belle persone e piacevole soggiorno, meglio di così non si può! A presto!!
- Atendimento muitíssimo bom, o cozinheiro muito porreiraço e ainda ofereceu as tapas de carne com cogumelos muito boas. Tudo 10 estrelas.
Hotel Rural Neixon
Set in a garden with a terrace, Hotel Rural Neixon is located in Punta de Neixo, 3.7 mi from Boiro. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with countryside views.Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV, desk and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Some rooms also offer a balcony or spa bath.Hotel Rural Neixon features a bar, as well as a terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the surrounding countryside.The Castros de Neixón Ruins are a 5-minute walk from the hotel and the pretty beaches of Carragueiros, Barraña and Mañóns are within a 10-minute drive. You can reach Santiago de Compestela Airport in 50 minutes by car and there is free private parking on site.
- This is a really nice place to stay, lovely people in a beautiful environment and should deserve many more stars!!!!!!
Entorno y tranquilidad del lugar. Bellos paisajes. Además instalaciones modernas y todo muy cómodo. Desayuno muy bueno también.
La taille de la chambre
La gentillesse de l’accueil
- El entorno es bonito. El servicio es agradable. Las habitaciones no están mal. El baño es grande. El ascensor de cristal tiene su punto. Los bizcochos caseros están muy buenos.
Alojamiento limpio y agradable, aunque nos tocó una habitación muy pequeñita y apenas habia espacio para moverse ni poner la maleta.
Al no dar directamete a la carretera, pudimos descansar muy bien al no oirse ruidos de ningun tipo. Muy tranquilo.
Espacios comunes muy coquetos y decorados con mucho gusto.
Desayuno muy amplio y completo, con buffet libre.
Pension Porto Carral
Located in Louro, Pension Porto Carral offers a bar. Guests can enjoy sea views.All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a TV. Guest rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 43 miles from Pension Porto Carral, while Sanxenxo is 68 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 51 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Barro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!