10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barro de Llanes Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Barro de Llanes Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barro de Llanes Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barro de Llanes Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barro de Llanes Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barro de Llanes Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barro de Llanes Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barro De Llanes Asturias:
Hotel Kaype – Quintamar
Hotel Kaype – Quintamar is located in front of a white sandy beach and is surrounded by nature and fields. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.The bright rooms feature a flat-screen TV, heating, and views. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. The hotel is made up of 2 buildings, with rooms available in both.There is a cafe in the hotel, where you can grab a snack or a refreshing drink. You can also enjoy a wholesome meal in the hotel’s restaurant that serves local cuisine.
- Large room with good balcony. Almost on the beach
Warm welcome – friendly helpful staff – lovely room with good facilities.
The cleanliness of the hotel was exceptional.
The breakfast was outstanding with something to suit any dietary needs.
We will be making a longer stay next time.
- The remaining staff were very good indeed. Friendly and helpful. The location and views are superb and the food was of a very high standard
- The best thing is the location and the staff were very helpful specially Nouria in the restaurant she was very nice with the kids and devoted
- The location by the Barro’s beach is the best.
Located 350 feet from Barro Beach, Miracielos is just 3.7 mi from Llanes and 30 minutes’ drive from the famous Picos de Europa National Park. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Miracielos Hotel features a covered terrace with beautiful views over the surrounding area. Guests can also relax in the library and the hotel’s bar.Activities can be organized by the hotel, including canoeing and hiking, and guests can take advantage of discounted rates at the Llanes Golf Course.
- Within walking distance of several beaches. Weather of torrential rain stopped us exploring
- Location was good for catching ferries from Santander and Bilbao. Parking was excellent as we were in our camper van. Our dog was welcomed. Staff were really lovely.
- The whole experience was fantastic… friendly staff, great value for money & Fernando went out his way as a host – we will definitely be back!!
- The service. The cleaning. The location. The surrounding beaches that was so pretty. Very good information folder on Asturia.
- The stuff was super friendly, communicative and flexible, the location was amazing and the room was perfect for us and our cute dog.
Hostal de la Playa
Just 500 feet from Barro Beach on the Asturian coast, this guest house offers a free breakfast. Hostal La Playa features functional rooms with heating, TV and private bathroom.La Playa is less than 0.6 mi away from the A-8 motorway, and has free onsite parking. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.Surrounded by gardens, this guest house features a lounge with fireplace and a bar. A lunch is also offered, consisting of Asturian dishes, tapas, hamburgers and sandwiches.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about activities that can be practiced on the area, such as horse riding, fishing or diving.Located in the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this guest house is 30 minutes’ drive from Picos de Europa National Park. The beaches of Niembro and Celorio are 0.6 mi away.
- The staff was very nice! The lady who ran the place was the nicest person you could meet. Apologize we forgot her name. Very family friendly place. We stayed for 3 nights.
Ha sido un estancia inolvidable. Su propietaria Lolina nos ha hecho sentir como en nuestra casa. Desde que llegamos se deshizo en atenciones con nosotras. Para cenar tomamos una fabada buenísima y que decir del desayuno muy completo. Nos ha encantado su tortilla de patatas y los chorizos del desayuno y las mermeladas. Nos hizo precio de peregrino :). La localización del sitio excelente, el hostal está al lado de la playa de Barros. Playa que sin duda merece la pena visitar. Relación calidad/precio muy buena. Sin duda volveremos en un futuro.
Verónica y Mercedes
- El trato muy agradable, de limpieza todo bien y el desayuno también bueno aunque tienes que ir pidiendo más cosas para que te pongan
- La cama comodisima. Cuando vas a un hostal sabes que no es un 5 estrellas pero a mí con descansar bien me vale, ya que al final estoy todo el día fuera y solo voy a dormir. La mujer que lo lleva muy atenta y amable. Para mí, junto con la playa que tiene al lado, son los puntos fuertes.
- El trato en general la comida excelente y la limpieza y la ubicación de las playas caminando diez minutos me encanto
Hotel La Portilla
Set on the beautiful coastline of Asturias, this modern hotel offers fantastic sea views through its wide picture windows. It lies between the sandy beaches of Torimbia and Toranda.The recently renovated La Portilla offers stylish, contemporary accommodations in a peaceful setting just 5 mi outside of Llanes. It is surrounded by the wonderful landscape of Green Spain – a mixture of dramatic coastline, lush countryside and impressive mountains.Each room at La Portilla looks out over the amazing local scenery. Each one comes in a minimalist, modern style and has a TV and private bathroom with hydromassage shower or bath.
- Helpful staff and clean rooms. The location was close to the beach and the walk to the swimming beach was lovely.
- Nice little hotel near great 2 beaches. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. I would like to come back again.
- Will definitely return… such a beautiful part of Spain
- Comfy bedroom with amazing view. Great location…short walk from gorgeous beaches.
- Lovely location very close to attractive beach. Stunning views from breakfast/bar area.
Hotel La Palma de Llanes
This hotel is located just 5 minutes’ drive from the beaches of Llanes, in Asturias. It has a garden with a seasonal swimming pool.The rooms at Hotel La Palma de Llanes feature parquet floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom, and many have views of the Cuera Mountains. Some also have a private balcony.Hotel La Palma de Llanes’ restaurant serves traditional Asturian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from Llanes Municipal Golf Course. The Picos de Europa National Park is a 45-minute drive away.
Staff were delightful, friendly, helpful and efficient. Very welcoming.
Very convenient location, just off the main road with excellent parking.
Our room was at the back of the hotel and in the morning we had a lovely view of cows in an orchard! A nice surprise!
Breakfast was efficient, friendly and well re-stocked.
Superior room was spacious, comfortable and very clean. Staff went out of their way for you.
Didn’t find walk into town a problem.
- The helpful and very pleasant staff. Easy location to find and good parking. Great value and service. Would stay again and recommend to others
- The pillows were as soft as clouds, really comfortable bed and very polite staff
- Very clean. Super friendly staff. Good value for money.
- Staff were delightful, friendly, helpful and efficient. Very welcoming.
One of our top picks in Celorio.Hotel Gavitu is located in the town of Celorio, in Asturias. It is 10 minutes’ walk from Palombina Beach and offers exterior-facing rooms and free private parking.All rooms at the Gavitu Hotel come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, as well as a TV and a telephone. There is also a safety deposit box in each room.The Gavitu has its own café where you can buy drinks and snacks. There is also a living room as well as a garden where you can relax.The town of Celorio contains the 17th-century Church of San Salvador, which is a 5-minute walk away from Hotel Gavitu. The hotel is 3.1 mi from Llanes and 25 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park.
- Decidimos ir a visitar Asturias y sus encantos. Como no había mucho disponible terminamos en este lugar. Las calles son difíciles para maniobrar un coche mediano/grande. Al margen de eso, el lugar se encuentra fácil y es muy tranquilo. La gente es muy amable y un día tuve que salir muy temprano para visitar los picos de europa y me hicieron un desayuno para llevar que fue muy agradecido y mejor de lo que a veces me han dado en hoteles 5 estrellas. A pie se puede visitar la playa local y si caminas mas tienes otras con acantilados que son impresionantes. Si quieres visitar otras playas que son más populares y pintorescas es imprescindible un auto.
- la tranquilidad del sitio, el silencio, la confianza de no cobrarte por adelantado ni exigirte tarjeta alguna y que tomen tus datos, en vez de escanearte el DNI sin pedirte ni permiso (como en otros sitios)…
- Su ubicación, tranquilidad, amabilidad de los dueños
El Baño fenomenal con un gran espejo y la ducha con mucha presión, la habitación limpia con un gran armario y con buenas vistas.
Cerca de la playa menos de 4 minutos . Desayuno perfecto, un buen sitio para descasar y disfrutar de unos dias en la playa
Buena ubicación, muy cercano a muchos puntos de interés de la zona. Además la playa que está cerquita está genial. Los croissans del desayuno estaban riquísimos.
Parking amplio y gratuito.
Hotel Villa Miramar
Hotel Villa Miramar is located in Poo, just 5 minutes’ drive from Llanes. It offers a charming lounge with a fireplace and elegant rooms with a flat-screen satellite TV.The rooms at the Villa Miramar feature wooden floors and attractive, classic-style décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some also have sea views. Free WiFi is available in common areas.A daily continental breakfast is included for all guests.Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is just over an hour’s drive away.
- The hotel was well situated. Breakfast was good. Staff were excellent.
- The hotel is beautiful, in a lovely location. The room was spacious and very comfortable. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Poo village has an excellent restaurant and bar within a very short walk and the beach is gorgeous.
- So far on my 9 day trip this is the best by far and is even better than some of the 4 stars. Great clean and friendly
- The whole experience was amazing we were blessed with great Weather in a fantastic location fiesta in nearby llanes and beautiful walks the staff were extremely helpful and friendly we will definitely visit again!
- Stunning small hotel. I have been visiting the area almost every year since I was a child and this is the best place I have stayed at. The rooms are comfortable and beautifully decorated. The staff is lovely, welcoming and helpful. Perfect location, next to the beach with a great view of both, sea and mountain. Countryside feeling but at walkable distance from Llanes. Good breakfast.
One of our top picks in Llanes.Miraolas overlooks on the Cantabrian Coast sea, and most rooms have sea views. Located 650 feet from Puertu Chicu Beach. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free motorcycle and bike storage is available.Heated rooms feature carpeted floors or parquet floors, and there is a flat-screen TV, work desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and shower. Hairdryers are available at reception upon request.Buffet breakfast is available in the bright restaurant, and guests can also relax with a drink in the hotel bar. There is also a reading lounge.Miraolas has a 24-hour reception. On-site parking can be reserved for an extra charge.The hotel is just opposite the port, where you can find Ibarrola’s Memory Cubes Sculpture. Llanes Golf Course is 2.2 mi away, and the hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Llanes Train Station.
- The room was excellent,I was on the 3rd floor so the lift was a bonus as I have a problem knee at the moment,the breakfast was,for 4euro,top end and all you could eat,I was definitely not expecting that,not would go back again,will definitely go back again,hopefully next year,
- Fast check-in, possible to leave luggage after check-out, bright room, nice interior, friendly personal.
- A great location near to the town. The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Good accommodation. Gentleman at reception on arrival was very friendly & helpful.
- The location of the hotel was very convenient, close to the beach and to restaurants area. The breakfast was quite good and excellent value for money. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Hotel Villa Marrón
This fantastic restored colonial house is close to San Antolín beach and only 1,150 feet from the village of Naves. The hotel offers 13 double rooms, a beautiful garden and an outdoor swimming pool.Each room at Hotel Villa Marrón offers plenty of natural light and has been carefully decorated. Rooms feature modern décor furniture, flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. A elevator is available in the main building.Hotel Villa Marrón has a café bar and a terrace where guests can relax while having a drink. Staff at the tour desk can provide tourist information about the area.Llanes and Ribadesella are 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The area is also ideal for surfing, fishing and canoeing.
- Its a very nice and spacious property near Llanes. Not sure about the public transport options, but I think a car is recommended to stay at this property. In summers it would be a nicer property with the swimming pool on.. but, it was closed when we stayed over in early October..
- The hotel is set in a quiet location close to beaches. The beaches can be reached by a 29 min walk or a 2 minute car journey. The staff at the hotel were always friendly and they helped us to book into local restaurants. Although their is very little in walking distance from the hotel there is a nice bar and an excellent traditional steak house all within walking distance.
- Very nice and helpful staff, always on. The rooms are good, as the beds. Breakfast was good, too. Swimmingpool is a + in this Region.
- La ubicación y la independencia de las habitaciones familiares, el edificio principal es muy bonito y el personal muy amable.
- Ya habíamos estado y repetimos. Me encanta la decoración en blanco, el lugar para mi es especial. La cama muy cómoda y ninguna molestia de ruido
Located in the center of Llanes, just 2 minutes’ walk from Puerto Chico Beach, Las Rocas offers charming rooms with large windows overlooking the Cantabrian Sea and the Marina. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.The rooms feature classic décor, with dark wood furniture and carpeted floors. They come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s cafeteria with great views of the harbor. Guests can also find restaurants, bars and traditional cider houses within 3 minutes’ walk.The beaches of Toró and El Sablón are 5 minutes’ drive away, and Llanes Golf Club is 1.9 mi away. There are many coastal walks and hiking routes available around Las Rocas, including the San Pedro route.
- Amazing view over the sports harbour, wall to wall windows, very comfortable bed
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel was in a great location, close to restaurants and bars, and just a short walk from the bus station. The view from the room over the port was a bonus.
- Conveniently situated in the centre of Llanes for restaurants and the old quarter. The staff were helpful and the room was large and very clean. We payed extra for secure parking which we thought well worth it as parking is limited.
- Great value for money. Room with a harbour view in the centre of the city.
- the hotel is really close to the beach, the staff was very nice and they speak English, the room was perfectly clean
Top Hotels In Barro De Llanes Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barro de Llanes Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barro de Llanes Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barro de Llanes Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!