10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community:
Hotel Bonalba Alicante
The modern Hotel Bonalba is in a quiet area of Mutxamel, 4.9 mi from Campello’s beaches and 10 minutes’ drive from central Alicante and its port. The hotel features a spa and a large outdoor pool set in tropical gardens.The spacious rooms at the Hotel Bonalba Alicante have a private terrace and latex mattresses. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV and free wired internet access. Free Wi-Fi is available at reception.Available for an extra cost, the hotel’s spa features an indoor pool and hammam. Massage and beauty treatments are also available. The Bonalba has a restaurant specializing in rice dishes, as well as an English-style pub. There is also a beach point on San Juan Beach.During summer months, the hotel offers a buffet and the possibility to have breakfast, lunch or dinner beside the pool in the gardens. Children’s entertainment is offered daily in summer, and there are shows for all ages at 22:30, 3 nights a week. Also in summer, there is also a chill out zone, barbecue dinners and night swimming in the outdoor pool. Aquagym is offered for all the family and on Fridays there are themed buffet dinners.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from San Juan Beach. You can drive to Alicante Airport in around 20 minutes.
The staff particularly the restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful.
The bedroom was large and comfortable with a pleasant balcony and quiet
Very large pool and relaxing area
- Good friendly service, clean and excellent pool area.
- The surroundings area is very nice. The swimming pool area, the entrance very nice and a good place for relaxation. The food was very nice with lots of variety.
Good food and lots on menu
- Lovely pool. Nice location even though not near beach. Staff were excellent.
- The staff particularly the restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Santa Faz
Located on the outskirts of Alicante, the Hotel Santa Faz is set beside a quaint monastery of the same name, and is just 10 minutes’ car drive from the closest beaches.You can easily reach Alicante’s charming city center in only 10 minutes’ drive from this modern hotel. Enjoy the culture or soak up some sun on the numerous sandy beaches of the region, before returning to enjoy a typically Mediterranean dinner in the hotel’s restaurant or a drink at the bar.Keep up-to-date with all the latest goings-on using the free Wi-Fi service.Drive over for a relaxing round of golf, with a course just 1.9 mi away, or go hiking in the surrounding landscape.Well-priced and practical – parking is free and easy to find – the Hotel Santa Faz offers a convenient option for travelers.
- The whole experience for a woman on my own was of security ,comfort and overall staff and management very helpful and attentive.very comfortable.
- Significant improvement from my first time in the hotel. Extremely clean and excellent layout with high quality wifi
- The only hotel in Saint Joan within budget so for that alone it has to get a thumbs up! Parking is a problem – on street only and on a roundabout, so not ideal. Lovely staff and extremely helpful, but non-English speaking – we got by though with a lot of smiles! Room was fine – good size, comfortable and very clean. Had a balcony which is nice for a smoker – view was of the pigeon loft on the opposite side of the street!! Limited choice of eateries in the area, and they don’t open until 21:00 so ended up eating at the hotel (it’s restaurant opened 15 minutes earlier). Certainly not haute cuisine, but very nicely cooked and perfectly adequate.
- Friendly night manager could not speak English though
- Handy for the town centre. Comfortable, good price
One of our top picks in Alicante.Hotel Almirante is the only hotel with direct access to Alicante’s San Juan Beach, and has a large outdoor pool.San Juan is the Costa Blanca’s longest beach, at 3.7 mi long. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Alicante city center, and 20 minutes from the airport. There is free on-site parking, and a tram to Alicante stops 350 feet away.Each modern, air-conditioned room at the Almirante has a flat-screen satellite TV and a safe. Rooms also include a private bathroom with amenities.The Almirante’s Pocardy restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and offers Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner, including rice dishes and fish. You can enjoy a meal on the outdoor terrace, with music in the evenings. There is also a bar.
- The room was really modern with a great sea view and the breakfast provided was plentiful. The staff were helpful. Great value for money.
- Location is perfect. Tram service along the coast is efficient and reasonable. Two beach bars opposite the hotel are quality.
- Lovely hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Unfortunately didn’t like it the room not really family orientated, but will be great for group of friend stay in
- Lovely hotel, very comfortable, nice staff, great pool, lovely beach !!
- Everything. We look forward to returning year after year.
Hotel Alicante Golf
One of our top picks in Alicante.Hotel Alicante Golf is set in beautiful gardens, with an 18-hole golf course designed by Seve Ballesteros. It features a relax area, and an outdoor pool.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Alicante Golf feature bright décor and a terrace. Each one has a TV, mini-bar and safe.The Alicante Golf has padel courts and a children’s play area with special activities and menus. Guests have free access to the indoor pool and sauna. Massage service is available at the hotel for an extra cost. Free WiFi is offered in public areas.The hotel is 2,650 feet from Playa de San Juan Beach and offers free transfer to this beach in July and August. With exclusive sunbeds and catering.Hotel Alicante Golf is close to a large shopping area. Alicante city center is 4.3 mi away and Alicante Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.There is an elegant bar where guests can relax with a drink. The Augusta Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with views of the golf course.
- Room was bŕight and clean, with a lovely balcony and view towards to the golf course. Bed spacious and comfy. Staff were all friendly. Liked the stay very much. Will be back. 😚
- The friendly staff, great installations and fantastic locationa.
- Very good location, offering comfort and peace. One of the best in the area.
- The hotel was very close to the most beautiful beach in the area, the view from the room was amazing a lot of palm trees and a golf course that had a considerable sized lake. Dinner was included in the room price and we could choose from a menu what we want to eat, and the food was really good.
- Great location for golf, cafe and tram. Gym and sauna out of action due to renovation.
Hotel Villa San Juan
One of our top picks in San Juan de Alicante.Hotel Villa San Juan is located 5 minutes’ drive from San Juan Beach and 4.3 mi from Alicante. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s café serves a continental breakfast every morning. The hotel is close to various restaurants and cafés. On-site parking is available for an extra cost, and there is plenty of parking space in the surrounding streets.Terra Mítica and Alicante Airport are a 20-minute drive from Hotel Villa de San Juan.
- Comfortable place. and free parking (public) around the hotel. Private parking is possible for 3EUR per day
- Friendly staff and parking in the garage for 3 eu a day!
- people at the reception and at the Cafeteria are very nice
- It is located in the center of San Juan, close to restaurants.
- Good clean accommodation. We booked a twin room on B&B and the room was large and airy.
Hotel Mio Cid
Mio Cid is a Medieval-themed hotel in Cabo de Huertas, Alicante. Set around the outdoor pool, rooms offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and private terraces with sea or garden views.The hotel’s Tizona restaurant is featured in the Michelin Guide and serves a range of local and Mediterranean dishes. Gluten-free meals are available on prior request. There is also a bar-café, open every day from breakfast time until midnight. You can find a bakery, shop and tapas bars opposite the property.The beaches of La Almadraba are 650 feet from Mio Cid, while La Albufereta Beach is 1,300 feet away. San Juan Beach and central Alicante are within a 10-minute bus ride, and regular bus services stop near the hotel.
- the hotel is spotlessly clean the staff were very polite and helpful.loved our stay will return
- The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful , even when my flight was cancelled !!
- The convenience of the buses to the beach and the city was excellent. Rooms were very good but if you want sunshine on the balcony request a pool view. Nice cafes and restaurants just across the road and the menu del diablo in the hotel was very good….. The Mediterranean salad was outstanding for presentation and value for money.
- The 15 euro three course evening meal was excellent . The staff were superb.
- The sun, good atmosphere, parking great, helpful staff, restaurant excellant, nice pool
Hotel Maya Alicante
One of our top picks in Alicante.Set at the foot of Santa Barbara Castle, Hotel Maya is 5 minutes’ walk from Alicante Beach and 10 minutes’ walk from the center. It has a seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi and a gym with panoramic views.All air-conditioned rooms at the Maya have satellite TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Maya has easy access to Postiguet Beach, which is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. The hotel provides an entertainment program for adults and children during July and August.The restaurant serves local and international dishes, as well as rice specialties. There is also a café. Room service and packed lunches are available and there are vending machines selling drinks and snacksThe Plaza Mar 2 Shopping Center is 350 feet away. The train to Terra Mítica Theme Park and Benidorm stops opposite the Maya. The C6 airport bus stop is just 150 feet from the hotel.
- I liked the brekfast very much and everything was as expected.
- Rooms spacious and spotless. Staff helpful and friendly. Convenient location for tram bus and town.
- It’s a typical giant hotel on good condition. Not very far from the center and with bus or tram connection to the city, the coast and the airport. Very friendly staff. Big rooms. Big quantity and variety in breakfast.
- lovely room 606 views of castle fresh towels and toom cleaned daily
Our room was lovely. The bed was very comfortable and the duvet was just the right weight. We also had a top sheet which is lacking in most hotels. I usually find the duvet too warm and prefer to sleep with just a top sheet.
Lovely rolls for breakfast.
Located just 2.5 mi from Alicante Airport, Alicante Hills offers an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception. Each apartment has a private terrace and free Wi-Fi.All apartments at Alicante Hills have simple modern décor, with wooden furniture and tiled floors. In the air-conditioned lounge area there is a sofa bed and flat-screen TV, while kitchenettes include a fridge, ceramic hob and washing machine. Kitchenware is not provided. There is an extra charge for use of the safe.The complex offers a spacious sun terrace with a children’s pool and a landscaped garden area with a children’s playground. There is also an on-site café serving breakfast.Saladar-Urbanova Beach and El Plantío Golf Course are within 1.2 mi of Alicante Hills. Alicante city center is 3.1 mi away.
- I liked the accomation the apartment was a very good size but it’s out of the way from main town
- Totul este perfect. TODO ESTA PERFECTO. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.
- The price was amazing. This was a nice apartment for people on a budget. I also noticed a family with a dog so it would suit pet owners. It was a bit far from town, but as we had a car, this was fine for us. The place was clean and tidy. I would stay here again if I had a car.
- Some light had failed bulbs. Cultlery drawer broken. Access to balcony blocked by broken shutter.
- Immaculate and so much bigger than I expected for such a burger price
Hotel Castilla Alicante
One of our top picks in Alicante.Castilla Alicante is just 150 feet from Alicante’s San Juan Beach, and has an outdoor pool. Its air-conditioned rooms include flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and private terraces.The Castilla restaurant serves home-made food, and there is a café with a summer terrace. There are various restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity.The Castilla Alicante is 1,000 feet from ARENA Sports Club, where guests can enjoy the spa facilities at an extra cost. It is also just 1,000 feet from Alicante Golf Club, which offers discounts to hotel guests.The hotel is 250 feet from the tram stop to Alicante, which is 5 mi away. You can hire a car at the hotel’s tour desk, and there are good connections to Benidorm from Alicante.
- Nice location. Great rock bar up the road.Staff were friedly. For what the hotel is ie not expensive 3 star I could not fault it.
- almost on the beach and bus stop in front of the hotel lovely dinners at good price. very good white wine.helpful staff in the lobby.restaurants nearby and a market next door where you find almost everything exept food.the beds were exellent
- Great location for bars and restaurants. Jose was really friendly and very helpful. Lovely people, lovely hotel.
- Clean & comfortable room, nice swimming pool, close to beach.
- Amazing location next to the beach. Nice breakfast in the cafe. Spotlessly clean and very helpful staff. Rooms basic but comfortable.
Abba Centrum Alicante
One of our top picks in Alicante.Just under 1 miles of Postiguet Beach and Santa Bárbara Castle, this stylish hotel in central Alicante features a sauna, gym and a steam bath. The furnished terrace is surrounded by plants.Featuring modern décor, all rooms at the Abba Centrum Alicante have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Some also have a hydro-massage shower or bath.The Abba Centrum serves a breakfast buffet on the terrace, and the Centrum restaurant prepares Mediterranean cuisine. A bar-café in the lobby shows sports events on a large-screen TV.The hotel is in Alicante’s commercial district. The Abba has easy access to the A-7 highway and is a 15-minute drive from Alicante Airport. The city’s train and bus stations are just over a quarter mile away.
- Good central location, clean rooms, pleasant staff.
- Spacious and comfortable room. Helpful staff on reception.
- Everything was really beautiful and comfortable. Relaxed and friendly
- Friendly staff, very good breakfast, great lobby areas (library, sofa corner…) and perfect location. Sparkling clean, confortable bed, very quiet.
- Very clean with good facilities including bar/restaurant. Nice place at a fair price. Lovely shower.
Top Hotels In Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barrio Peñacerrada Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!