10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barrio Nuevo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrio Nuevo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barrio Nuevo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrio Nuevo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrio Nuevo Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barrio Nuevo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barrio Nuevo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barrio Nuevo Tenerife:
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz de Tenerife! Hotel Tanausu is located in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, close to the city’s main shopping streets. It offers rooms with free internet access, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Staff at the Tanausu’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Tenerife. There is a laundry service, and you can also hire a car from reception.Santa Cruz’s Espacio de las Artes Museum is just 1,300 feet from the hotel. You can walk to the Bus Station in around 5 minutes. Tenerife Norte Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Convenient, great location 5 min walk from bus terminal, 2 min from the market, I could leave my bags at reception after checkout, fantastic staff. Only downside could have been lift shaft noise or neighbours, but I slept like a baby!!
- The location, when you want to go somewhere with bus or just walking this hotel is a correct choice for you.
- Room was big and comfortable. Friendly staff an convenient location.
- Friendly staff , Norqui and Zursil. They tried their best to make my stay comfortable despite the problems that I experienced and they helped with information .
Large room and bathroom with cable tv, very clean and quiet
Kitchen with fridge outside the room
Close to bus station
Hotel Adonis Pelinor
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.With a convenient central location and comfortable, clean, air conditioned accommodations available at great rates, the hotel is an excellent base whatever your reason for visiting Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Whether you want to relax, shop or do business in the city, the hotel’s convenient location makes it a great base. Situated in the heart of Santa Cruz, in the business center but just 10 minutes away from the beach of Las Teresitas, all that the city has to offer is within easy reach. The central location means the hotel has excellent transportation connections; there are bus stops and taxi stands just 150 feet away, as well as a large public parking lot. Both the island’s North and South airports are just 10 minutes and 40 minutes away respectively and Santa Cruz’s harbor is only 5 minutes away.
- Staff was very nice. Perfect location. Room had. a lot of light and was clean, for a long stay was perfect.
Very close to the city centre
Many great restaurants around
Very close to the supermarket
Great staff with great English
Very good breakfast
15 minutes of walk to the fantastic market with fresh fruit etc.
- Fabulous location and the staff were extremely helpful.
- Good location. Hotel is in the centre of city on the pedestrian zone and it is quite in the room. Good hotel for а few nights.
- Excellent location in a pedestrian area. Everything you need ( eat, drink, shop, sightseeing, public transport) is in a short walking distance. Personnel polite and helpful. Good breakfast and wi-fi internet connection.
Silken Atlántida Santa Cruz
In Santa Cruz’s financial and commercial center, Silken Atlántida offers panoramic sea views from its glass lifts. It has a rooftop terrace, and rooms with free Wi-Fi and hydro-massage showers.The hotel has an on-site fitness center, as well as a terrace, 2 saunas and 2 hot tubs. The Silken Club Executive Floor also offers an exclusive service including 24-hour coffee and cake, free Wi-Fi and daily newspapers.The Atlántida Santa Cruz has bright, attractive rooms with classic décor. All air-conditioned rooms feature a safe, satellite TV and city or sea views.The restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean cuisine, traditional Canarian dishes and a varied wine selection. Guests can enjoy local wines and pintxos dishes in the hotel’s Gastrobar.The Atlántida is a 15 minute drive from Playa Teresitas Beach and a 10 minute walk from Calatrava’s impressive Convention Center. Tenerife’s Norte Airport is just a 10 minute drive away.
- Well furnished room, impressive marble bathroom, great bathtub, very comfortable bed, good quality of toiletries. Very good offer made it very good value for money.
-very comfortable beds
-nice lift 🙂
-nice quiet leisure centre
- Walk distance to almost everything you will ever need for the vacation. Nice view if you have a good room. Staff are pretty friendly. WiFi is good.
Modern facilities: gym, spa, fancy external lift, free Wi-Fi
Spacious room, big and comfortable bed, nice toiletries – including dental and shaving kits
Breakfast buffet was amazing, plenty of choice for both sweet and savoury and cold/hot drinks, everything was delicious!
- Excellent shower – hot and powerful. Quick and friendly check in and out. Taxi rank right outside with 24 hour service so perfect for early start to airport.
Hotel Horizonte features a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. It is located on a quiet street in central Santa Cruz, 5 minutes’ walk from the port.Each large room comes with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Hotel Horizonte has vending machines with hot and cold drinks. There is a variety of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area, as well as easy access to public transport.García Sanabria Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the Horizonte, and you can drive to Teresitas Beach in 10 minutes. Tenerife Norte Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean and cosy environment; facilities were new and clean.
- Great Staff, great location. Room was clean and nice, newly remodeled
- Great location to enjoy some of the local fiesta activity. Close to Plaza Espana. The room was spacious ( for Europe) and very bright. No A/C , but none was needed. We asked a top floor and got it (Rm 404). Bright, good shower pressure and a filtered view of the sea. Not a 4 star, but worth the price. Good for a day or 2.
We only stayed one night and it is perfect for one night.
It is well located, with a lot of restaurants around.
Great value for the price! Little hotel placed in Santa Cruz’s center, near the touristic Harbour and the beautiful parque Sanabria (5 minutes by foot).
The room and the bathroom were big enough, the staff is polite and ready to help.
Hotel Adonis Capital
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Set in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Hotel Adonis Capital is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.This functional hotel has a café with panoramic views of the port and the Plaza de la Candelaria. A buffet breakfast is served here every day, and both free Wi-Fi and newspapers are provided.Rooms at the Adonis are spacious and bright. All rooms have a private bathroom and some also have a balcony with great views.Staff at the Capital’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental or provide information about what to see and do during your stay in Tenerife. A computer is also available at reception for guests to use for free.The Adonis Capital is set within Plaza de la Candelaria, just 5 minutes’ walk from the Canary Islands Parliament. There is easy access to public transport, including trams and buses. Tenerife North Airport is 6.2 mi away and the nearest beaches are 15 minutes away by car.
- It is in the city center, not far from bus station (from where you can go almost everywhere on the island), shops, bars, etc. The stuff is very helpful and the hotel gives you more than you can expect for 2 stars. The towels are changed every day.
- Location is perfect! City Centre, hotel is located right on the Plaza de la Candelaria and main streets, although it was not quite noisy at night. Gorgeous balcony view to Plaza de España and ocean (not all rooms have balcony).
- Very clean, staff friendly and helpful. Good to be in the centre of the town. Always seems to be a lot going on. Excellent cafes and restaurants. Transport system is very good.
- Bed large and comfy.Bathroom spacious and well equipped
- The room was clean, big, the bed was good and the breakfast good.
Hotel Taburiente S.C.Tenerife
This chic urban hotel is next to García Sanabria Park, in the center of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz. It offers a gym, and rooftop pool with park and Atlantic Ocean views.The Taburiente Hotel’s stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a TV and a safe. They feature wooden floors and have a private bathroom and free WiFi.Hotel Taburiente has 2 smart restaurants, serving Spanish dishes. There is a fashionable lounge bar with a glass-walled terrace.The property offers facilities for cyclists, such as bicycle storage, massages, personal trainers, and special menus, available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.It is a 15-minute walk to the city center, and you can take a bus to the city’s beaches, 4.3 mi away.
- The gin and tonic were very reasonable for a hotel. Good pizza too. Roof top pool and seating was great
- Nice hotel, great staff. Good breakfast at reasonable price.
- The hotel is beautiful, next to an amazing park (open botanical garden), and a 7-8 min walk from the center of town. The room was very comfortable, and the bed. Staff are very friendly! We parked in the basement of the hotel, which was convenient.
- Loveed how clean the hotel was and very comfy beds great air con
- Friendly staff, clean, comfortable with modern decor. Spacious air conditioned rooms. A wonderful roof terrace pool and jacuzzi.
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Located near Santa Cruz’s yacht club, this hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the city center. It offers modern air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar-café serving drinks and light meals during the day. There is also a variety of restaurants in the surrounding area.Teresitas Beach is 4.3 mi away, and Los Rodeos Airport is 6.2 mi away. There is a bus station located 5 minutes’ walk away from the Hotel Nautico.The Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean, they were cleaning the room each morning. Good area, pleasant. The staff very friendly and helpful.
- Wifi was good a little further from city but walkable.
- How friendly and helpful staff was. The little treats were really nice. The message on the mirror wishing us a good day
- My family member was taken I’ll on holiday so had to come and help him in hospital needed a hotel close and with parking and a reasonable price and this hotel covered it all
- One of the receptionist was very helpful with calling a taxi for us.
Hotel Colon Rambla
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.In the heart of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz, this elegant hotel features free Wi-Fi and has an outdoor pool and charming gardens.The Colon Rambla is fronted by an impressive glass wall which continues around to the garden and outdoor terrace. From the spacious interiors, you can enjoy the pleasant views of the Ramblas, which the hotel faces.Air-conditioned rooms have a plasma satellite TV, a minibar and a pillow menu. Non-smoking rooms and a laundry service are available.You can enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool, terrace and pretty gardens, as well as the restaurant and bar with terrace. There are also several function rooms for meetings and celebrations. the 24-hour front desk can also organize car rental and parking.Conveniently located next to the García Sanabria Park and the Patos Square, guests can browse the surroundings and enjoy these lovely areas of Santa Cruz. In addition, the Colon Rambla is only 2 minutes from the port and under 10 minutes to the fabulous Teresitas Beach.
Good standard of hotel , of older design and style but main reception and bar areas refurbished and rooms more than adequate , and in a pleasant location.
What made our stay so pleasant were all of the staff who were so friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
- Helpful staff. Pleasant comfortable hotel in a convenient location.
– the staff are very kind and welcoming with great knowledge and recommendations for restaurants
– the rooms are spacious
– the kitchen with a fridge though we didn’t use it (no pots, no cutlery)
– the location is 10min walk from center
- marcos who helped run the restaurant is a gem who went out of his way to make my wife joan and I feel comfortable our entire stay. he left a huge positive impression. five stars as a person. food was excellent. front desk went out of its way whenever we needed a taxi. staff makes this hotel. rooms had more than adequate space. location was excellent in a nice neighborhood with parks and trees, close to some good reastaurants.
- Excellent room and helpful staff – would recommend.
- Good standard of hotel , of older design and style but main reception and bar areas refurbished and rooms more than adequate , and in a pleasant location.
Hotel Principe Paz
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Hotel Príncipe Paz is located in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, in the city’s historic and commercial center. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant offers breakfast with great views over Príncipe Square. The café serves tapas, sandwiches and salads.The Príncipe Paz is close to Santa Cruz’s city hall, and you can drive to the Tenerife Auditorium and Congress Center in 8 minutes. Teresitas Beach and Tenerife Norte Airport are just 15 minutes’ drive away.
Location to centre of town
Clean hotel staff spoke good English
- Nice clean hotel, right in the middle of Santa Cruz. Rooms small, slightly cramped, clean and adequate. Thin walls so if you have a noisy neighbour you will hear all! Good check in. Great area to stay. Parking can be difficult. All in all pleased.
- We stayed for the marathon and the location was excellent
- I needed to stay in the centre of Santa Cruz, so the location was ideal for me.
- The staff are very friendly, the room is spacious and very clean, the bathroom is very clean, the hotel is central, taxi service just a few steps away. Rooms are quiet due to double glazing. Breakfast supplies all that is required. A small friendly hotel. Evening meal is very good and at a good price. This is the third time I have booked with the hotel and will do so again if I wish to stay in Santa Cruz.
- Location to centre of town
Iberostar Grand Mencey
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.This stylish, urban hotel with a spa is located in a colonial-style building. Grand hotel Mencey offers spacious rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Iberostar’s smart rooms feature hardwood floors and a modern décor. In-room amenities include satellite TV and a mini bar. Some rooms have a balcony with city views and a private bathroom including a bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.Los Menceyes restaurant at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey serves a variety of local dishes. It is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s Bar Casino or in the lobby bar.A free shuttle service from the hotel to Teresitas Beach is available to guests.The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, just 150 feet from García Sanabria Park. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port with regular crossings to the other islands. Tenerife North Airport is 8.7 mi away. There are several bus stops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- We loved our stay. Staff were polite and helpful, facilities were top notch and the food excellent. We would definitely stay here again!
- Breakfast was excellent and had lots of options. Staff were very friendly. Bed was very comfortable. Padel tennis court great (€14/hour). Hotel made a reservation at a local restaurant for us with no issues.
- Wonderful hotel, as others have mentioned breakfast is fantastic. Oasis near the centre of Santa Cruz. Highly recommended.
- The hotel was beautiful and very well-maintained. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great coffee at breakfast time!
- There was absolutely nothing to dislike. Room was clean with a beautiful view over the garden and pool. Lovely views of the town and hills in the distance. Melania on Reception was wonderful. Made our stay very special.
Top Hotels In Barrio Nuevo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barrio Nuevo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barrio Nuevo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barrio Nuevo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!