10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barrio Norte Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrio Norte Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barrio Norte Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrio Norte Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrio Norte Magdalena. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barrio Norte Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barrio Norte Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barrio Norte Magdalena:
Hotel Boutique Jardín Del Duque
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Hotel Boutique Jardín Del Duque is located in Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rodadero Beach is 2.8 miles from Hotel Boutique Jardín Del Duque, and Playa Blanca is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very nice personnel. They even arranged gluten free bread on request. Very good location and nice roof terrace for drinks, breakfast and the pool.
- The staff was very nice and very attentive from the moment we arrived, until the moment we left. The non-standard rooms were very nice, with a comfy bed, big TV, nice hot tub and nice shower.
- Very charming building. I took a top floor room (only 3) with the pool and sundeck a few steps down from my room (with a little balcony). The location is great. It’s close to everything you could need and the staff organised an amazing (no understatement there) personal 13 hour hiking tour through Tayrona National Park. My guide, Martin, was amazing!
- Clean rooms, friendly owners, nice roof terrace. Good price/performance ratio!
- The roof top terrace is the main selling point. It has a fantastic view and Sebastion was so helpful in every way. He manages the food and drink for breakfast and evening cocktails.
Perla Suite Hotel
Located 3.2 miles from El Rodadero Beach in Santa Marta, Perla Suite Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 2.7 miles from Perla Suite Hotel, and Tayrona Park is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Great location… 3 min drive from the Parque de los novios where you can find many restaurants and bars. The room was very clean and comfortable. Brand new hotel.. I recommend it strongly.
- A great and very comfortable place to stay and relax. Thankyou to the staff, very welcoming 🙂
The staff! Great and lovely people who tried their very best to make you feel welcome. They even made us a bag of sandwiches to take on our Tayrona daytrip, because we left before breakfasttime. And loved the terrace!
Location could have been better, since its a 10 minute walk from the only nice street in Santa Marta. Didnt feel really safe to walk to the hotel at night time.
- The hotel stuff was super friendly and cooperative. The room was very nice and clean and the position of the hotel is great. All in all a perfect hotel for a nice holiday.
- Everything was Fantastic ! This property is a hidden Jewel ! I highly recommend it, The staff was Excellent and very helpful ! Hotel is Brand New ! Check out the roof top pool and bar with excellent views of the city. 5 STARS !
Hotel Boutique Casa del Viento
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 2.9 miles from El Rodadero Beach, Hotel Boutique Casa del Viento features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 2.4 miles from Hotel Boutique Casa del Viento, and Tayrona Park is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Highly recommend this lovely spot. The staff was incredibly helpful and the location is perfect — you can walk to all kinds of bars, restaurants, beach, and all the sights in the central historic district.
- The included breakfast at Ikaro coffee was amazing! The food is so good and it is such a great spot to sit and chill. The hotel is really clean and really pretty. The location could not be better! 2 blocks to all the bars and restaurants but the hotel is quiet and serene. Highly recommend!
Brandon, the front desk staff, was super helpful. Our friends had lost their bags in transit (Copa airlines sucks) and Brandon volunteered to help us get over the language barrier by talking to customer care.
We were also allowed to use the showers, after check out and a day at the beach.
- La decoración del lugar es hermosa, lleno de cultura. Las habitaciones son cómodas y el lugar esta muy bien ubicado cerca del centro de santa marta
- Las instalaciones muy bonitas y todo estaba bien organizado, el servicio del personal muy bueno y atentos.
Hotel Catedral Plaza
One of our top picks in Santa Marta.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Catedral Plaza is located in Santa Marta, just 2.2 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Pool was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. Staff was very friendly
- All the staff was very good. The pool was nice. room was large. Fridge in the room, good cupboard space. We liked the blinds good idea. Computers in reception for use, we found this very useful as we had forgotten our own.Beds were very comfortable.
- The staff was just amazing!!! the swimming pool is a jewel!
- Awesome Rooftop pool, very friendly staff and good value for money
- Hotel is located in one of the central streets, so you can easily reach all the tourist places. You can find nice restaurants around. Rooms are clean and rather spacious. Breakfast is organized on a terrace with a nice view on the city.
One of our top picks in Santa Marta.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel 1525 offers accommodations in Santa Marta, just 2.1 miles from Taganga.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from Hotel 1525.
- Great location, very friendly staff, very clean and great value for money.
- The interior design of the rooms was comfortable and very new design.
- It is a new and modern hotel. At the beginning I dint like the location, but then I saw how convenient it was. The staff was super helpful always. Will go back for sure!
- It is clean and modern looking, and has a great roof top
- Modern clean hotel in Santa Marta. Comfortable beds and friendly staff.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just a 3-minute walk from Santa Marta’s beach area, the Tayromar has comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. There is a charming terraced balcony where a daily breakfast is served.The Hotel Tayromar has rooms with flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms with showers.Regional dishes can be enjoyed at the restaurant and room service is available.Simon Bolivar Airport is only 2.5 miles away.
- I most liked the friendliness of the staff. The location was also excellent. I loved being able to see the bay from the breakfast tables.
- Staff were helpful and the hotel is right near the beach and restaurants. Very convenient to everything.
- No croissants just weak coffee and basic not very good Latin breakfast
- Clean room, comfortable bed, good breakfast, great location.
- Good breakfast, good price for what you get. I paid $30 for one night in a double room.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Betania is located in Santa Mart, just a 10-minute walk from the beach. It features a 24-hour front desk, plus free WiFi and a shared lounge.Each room here features modern décor and is totally air-conditioned. Guests also enjoy a cable TV, fan and private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.At Hotel Betania you will find luggage storage and a helpful tour desk that can plan outings to local sights, with Plaza de Bolivar within 2,650 feet.The popular El Rodadero beach is 5 miles from the property, while Simon Bolivar Airport can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
The good thing is that it’s rather cheap and clean. But you can find much better for little more.
Oh, and there was a fan and airco that worked fine
- The room is good with AC and TV. Perfect location. And cheap.
- It was right in the middle of the centre and really close to all the nice restaurants and bars.
- La ubicación es muy buena cuando de la vida nocturna se trata, restaurantes, bares y discotecas están muy cerca.
- El estilo y la decoración. Los colores y q todo parecia nuevo
- The good thing is that it’s rather cheap and clean. But you can find much better for little more.
Casa de Isabella, a Kali Hotel
One of our top picks in Santa Marta – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Casa de Isabella, a Kali Hotel is located in Santa Marta in the region of Magdalena, just 2.4 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Lovely rooms, comfortable beds, helpful and friendly staff, nice pool area, great breakfast, amenities in the room.
- Nice setup, old building with a little pool opstairs. Excellent location.
- Beautiful property! Perfect location! Great private rooftop terrace!
- Nice and charming hotel, clean, central, comfortable and nice staff
- The pool and the setting for breakfast for beautiful. The staff were great. The breakfasts were good. Our rooms were lovely and comfortable. It was really nicely decorated.
La Calzada del Santo
One of our top picks in Santa Marta – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, La Calzada del Santo offers accommodations in Santa Marta.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 2.3 miles from La Calzada del Santo, and Taganga is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from La Calzada del Santo.
First of all: A big compliment to the staff and the owner of the hotel. They are fantastic! Especially the owner, a lady whose name I don’t recollect went out of their way to make me feel absolutely welcome and comfortable when staying there.
She even called a very knowledgeable doctor for me when I fell sick.
The location is great-just a couple of meters to the hub of the city.
The style and atmosphere of the hotel are really unique and great attention to detail is payed.
The rooms are spacious, very clean and equipped with everything you need after a long hot day in the city or on a tour. You’ve got the options of chilling in one of the hammocks on the rooftop or take a dive into the cool pool-waters -fabulous!!
Also the breakfast was excellent!
- The space was very beautiful, one of the nicest ones I had during a month long trip in colombia. Big bright rooms, lovely breakfast, amazing roof terrace, great location in the center. Felt safe and comfortable here. Cute cafes and restaurants around the corner, also the beach. We enjoyed the place so much we stayed longer.
- The free breakfast was perfect. Fresh fruit , OJ, Coffee, and a selection of prepared eggs.
- It’s was an amazing experience my stay at La Calzada del Santo. I was just arrived from La Guajira, after a long road trip around 9:00pm and I’ve been surprised for a fantastic spacious, clean and comfortable room where I could have a great sleep. The staff is very kind, especially Rita, always looking for making the stay memorable!!! Breakfast has different types of fruits and location is perfect, very near the center, bars, restaurants. The design of the hotel is also very interesting!
- Rita and all the staff were very helpful. The doormen were very friendly and so quick to help us with taxis to wherever we wanted to go. The team made such an effort to have our room ready for an earlier check-in. The room was spotless and bright. Breakfast was great and the hotel is so close to the beach and great restaurants.
- First of all: A big compliment to the staff and the owner of the hotel. They are fantastic! Especially the owner, a lady whose name I don’t recollect went out of their way to make me feel absolutely welcome and comfortable when staying there.
Located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 2.1 miles from Taganga, Hotel Cangrejalito features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- It’s a great price. Cheaper then some hostels, for your own room with good aircon and a tv.
- The air con worked flawlessly and the ceiling fan was nice to have. The room was cleaned every day and the entire hotel was spotless. The location is excellent and the front desk staff were helpful and friendly and spoke English. There was coffee available whenever you wanted it. There were hammocks available on most floors were you could swing in the breeze and relax.
- Air con was super strong. Helpful and friendly staff! The view from the rooftop is gorgeous. You guys could make a little rooftop hang out area up there!
- El personal es muy amable y las habitaciones son muy aseadas
- Têm bom custo beneficio, fica na região central com fácil acesso aos lugares turísticos.
Top Hotels In Barrio Norte Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barrio Norte Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barrio Norte Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barrio Norte Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!