10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barrington Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrington Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barrington Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrington Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrington Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barrington Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barrington Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barrington Illinois:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington
Featuring free high-speed internet access and a 37-inch HD TV in each guestroom, this hotel located in Lake Zurich, Illinois is within driving distance of downtown Chicago.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich – Barrington serves a free hot breakfast daily, offering a selection of nutritious food, juice and coffee. Before a day of sightseeing, work out in the 24-hour fitness center or relax in the 24-hour indoor pool and whirlpool.The Lakeside Family Sports Complex is only a short drive from the Lake Zurich – Barrington Holiday Inn Express. Six Flags Great America amusement park and Woodfield Mall are also located within driving distance.
- not really, just needed place to sleep and was satisfied
- Great pool and hot tub. Located near everything we needed.
- Had free breakfast but we didn’t try it – went to Walker Bros Pancake house since it was right down the block
- Very attentive staff. While they couldn’t accommodate our request for a room with a walk in shower, they had already arranged for the next best.
- The staff was friendly and attentive . The environment was clean and inviting . The beds were comfortable . Will definitely stay again.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hoffman Estates, IL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hoffman Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Hoffman Estates.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chicago is 30 miles from Hoffman Inn & Suites, and Aurora is 23 miles away. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The newly redone rooms were comfortable and attractive.
- The room was newly upgraded and very nice for the low cost of the room. The staff was very friendly. My brother in law mentioned to the front desk staff that his room smelled like cigarette smoke, (neither him nor my sister smoke) and the gentleman at the front desk made it seem like my brother in law was the one that made it smell like smoke. That was a little rude but other than that… everything else was wonderful. We also had my 16 month old daughter with us and there was plenty of room for our pack n play. Also, the tub in the bathroom was nice to bathe our daughter one of the nights we stayed there. Great room if traveling with small children.
- Room was spacious, though we believe that is because it was set up to accommodate guests with disabilities.
Entire hotel under construction. Open mainly to house rail road employees. Pool was never uncovered from last season, still had winter cover on it. Mind you we are in the end of August.
No lobby desk set up in hallway.
- The late night desk attendant was friendly and full of insightful information.
Red Roof PLUS+Chicago – Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall
This Hoffman Estates, IL hotel is located near Interstate 90. It features free on-site parking and pet-friendly rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Red Roof Inn. The simply styled rooms also offer an alarm clock.Inn Red Roof is less than a 15 minute drive from Woodfield Mall and about a 20 minute drive from Elgin Riverboat Casino. O’Hare International Airport is 20 miles away.
Nice to have a larger refrigerator that also has a freezer
- Staff is very friendly super great in accommodating you and making you feel comfortable!!
- THE COMFORT OF THE BED WAS GREAT, THE CLEANING STAFF WAS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL.
- the bed was clean and comfortable and so was the room, the customer services was excellent
- The lady at the front desk was extremely nice and professional!
- Very Professional
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chicago – Hoffman Estates
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chicago – Hoffman Estates offers accommodations in Hoffman Estates.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.There is free shuttle service and shops at the property.Chicago is 30 miles from Candlewood Hoffman Estate, and Aurora is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 14 miles from Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chicago – Hoffman Estates.
- friendly, professional staff, clean rooms, quiet atmosphere
- The room was nice and the staff was very nice they had everything you needed.
- Room was clean and quite and that is what I value most, especially quietness. I slept very well as a result. Bed was very comfortable. I ate four breakfasts and they were all good but not excellent. Location is great because it is near airport and it is between the big city and the suburbs, with plenty of shopping and good restaurants to be had (with a car).
- 8/15/17 – The hotel is nice. 1 mile from intersection with restaurants. Dry cleaners, . There are construction barriers at the entrance of the hotel but seems to be temporary.
- After changing rooms twice the third room wasn’t bad.
Red Carpet Inn Palatine
Located in Palatine, 26 miles from Chicago, Red Carpet Inn Palatine features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 30 miles from Red Carpet Inn Palatine, and Schaumburg is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff. Very friendly, helpful. They answered my questions and directed me to nearby services. Given the facilities proximity to the highway, I found it very quiet.
- The manager was great we accidentally made a reservation for October 31st instead of November 1st so we were on no show on the 31st. He did not charge us for the extra night and was very accommodating. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing a reasonable priced night
- Location is good, staff was friendly, easy check in and checking out process
- Only positive thing about this place is that it has has running water?
- All they had for breakfast was tiny doughnuts, cereal and coffee that tasted and looked like it was on the burner for days
Super 8 Crystal Lake
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located off Highway 14, this Crystal Lake, Illinois hotel is across the street from Crystal Lake Mall. It features a daily continental breakfast and pet-friendly guest rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Super 8 Crystal Lake. The simply styled rooms also include a microwave and a small fridge.Crystal Lake Super 8 is within 1 miles of indoor wall climbing and Crystal Lake Beach. Three Oaks Recreation Area is less than a 10 minute drive away.
- Excellent location, with plenty of restaraunts and shopping. Staff was very helpful & friendly. Two issues were handled quickly and professionally.
- It was very clean and cared for well. Check in staff were a abit snarky, however everyone else we met had very friendly personalities. There was a McDonalds and a Starbucks right across the street; also an excellent local restaurant called Around the Clock, which serves amazing food, the Greek omelette is amazing!
- Close to the interview location and very good price including breakfast.
- The staff were very nice! The continental breakfast was good and It was relatively quiet.
- Quiet, felt safe and secure, parking lot well lit up for Security. I came in my classic 1965 VW Bus for the Crystal Lake VW car show. My Bus is valued at over $60,000. I felt safe having it parked in back and I was placed in a room that I could see it right outside my window even in the middle of the night because of being so well lit. All the staff were super nice and coffee was always HOT! Loved our stay with you, thanks for having us.
Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Located within driving distance of the attractions of downtown Chicago and just off I-90, this hotel combines state-of-the-art amenities with comfortable accommodations in a convenient location.The Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates places guests a short drive from many area attractions, including Arlington Race Track and O’Hare International Airport. There are also a number of corporate offices, such as Siemens and Sears Holding, in the surrounding area.Guests at the Hoffman Estates Hilton Garden Inn are also provided with a variety of thoughtful amenities, including an on-site restaurant and free area shuttle service. The hotel also offers free wireless internet access as well as an on-site 24-hour convenience store.
- good room, nice views. evening meal was excellent!
- I stayed at your hotel for 3 days and two nights. It was a pleasant experience. Staff was great and the facility nice and clean.
- Loved the night time staff. Also loved the free breakfast.
- Lobby was clean and nicely decorated. Staff was very friendly and personable.
- Check in was not okay. Guy didn’t even say hi or any information about hotel. We were given wrong room. Then switched. Then double charged. Now have to wait for my money back in 5 days.
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Deer Park
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Deer Park is located in Deer Park, just 29 miles from Chicago.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Aurora is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Deer Park, and Schaumburg is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Staff was tremendous! Always available to help and super friendly. The coldest day of the year in Chicago and they still kept smiling!
- The location is what I like. I grew up in Palatine but had move to Ohio to keep my job until I retire. And my daughter lives in Lake Zurich, to stay at the Hamptons is in the middle of both these towns. Always look forward to return to my hometown of Palatine and to see my daughter, my stay at the Hamptons.
- Good breakfast included, fitness room not bad. Small pool (under renovation). Extremely friendly and helpful staff
- Need open windows. Need another area to get ready. Working dryers!
- Great breakfast and open until 10 was a plus. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Price was just right. Room and bathroom were large.
Quality Inn Hoffman Estates – Schaumburg
Quality Inn Hoffman Estates – Schaumburg is located in Hoffman Estates, just 29 miles from Chicago. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aurora is 23 miles from Quality Inn Hoffman Estates, and Schaumburg is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Only complaint is the room was very humid… felt damp even. Running heat did not help. Thank you.
- For the most part …the staff was kind. Room was very comfortable
- Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Location was close to lots of restaurants and entertainment
- Location was perfect. Breakfast was more than expected (though the fruit selection – both in type and quality – could be better). Had three interactions with two staff people and they were upbeat and helpful each time.
- The room was clean, and the bed really comfortable.
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Hoffman Estates
Sears World Headquarters is 5 miles from this Hoffman Estates, Illinois hotel. The hotel is surrounded by a scenic walking path and provides an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Guests can use the coffee makers, microwaves and refrigerators in each room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Hoffman Estates. Other amenities include cable TV, ironing facilities and a hairdryer.The Chicago Hampton Inn & Suites Hoffman Estates features a local area shuttle service to nearby businesses including Siemens, Citigroup and Allstate. A gym, a 24-hour front desk and a 24-hour convenience store are located on-site for added convenience.
- Wonderful facility, clean room with all amenities, a variety of items for breakfast, friendly staff, pleasant environment.
- Good breakfast included with stay. Staff was helpful. Close to Sears Arena. Good value. Many restaurant choices within a few miles. Room was very clean and comfortable.
- This was the second time we have chosen to stay at Hampton Inn & Suites in Hoffman Estates Once again our room was quite adequate for our needs when in the room, micro-wave, small fridge, with coffee/tea maker along with the required essentials, (coffee/tea packets) as well as cups and ice bucket with ice machine just down the hall. Breakfast was more than adequate, with all the ingredients as home, with maybe a little more. Will be booking again in the future at the same place.
- it was a very nice hotel and we enjoyed our time. friendly staff and the reason we got this hotel was for the pool and hot tub.
- Booking.com was a disaster! I get to my hotel and they did not have my reservation or name or anything at all. Called booking.com and they did not have my info either. The hotel also did not have any information on my reservation. The hotel felt sorry for us and had one room left for us for the one night. Very hesitant to use Booking.com ever again.
Top Hotels In Barrington Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barrington Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barrington Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barrington Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!