10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barrière dʼHaubreux Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrière dʼHaubreux Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barrière dʼHaubreux Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrière dʼHaubreux Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrière dʼHaubreux Hainaut Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barrière dʼHaubreux Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barrière dʼHaubreux Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barrière Dʼhaubreux Hainaut Province:
Located in Mons, 22 miles from Charleroi, Hotel Dream features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tournai is 27 miles from Hotel Dream, and Valenciennes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Dream.
- The staff was very easy going, helpfull and friendly. The hotel is very closed to the centre that you can reach easly on foot with a short walk.
- Second time in this hotel and for the price, that’s one of the best deals ever. The design is great, the rooms are clean and spacious. We wish all the windows could be opened as some rooms tend to be quite warm (and no air con). Being with a toddler, it would have also been great to be able to lock the door of the room. But we will come back for sure.
- Our room was beautiful, comfortable and super clean. Staff is super friendly and they are offering free shuttle from Mons train station. Great breakfast (12,5€/pp). Location is also perfect.
- The setting is great (an old cathedral) and it is decorated in a fun and quirky way. We ate at the property – the set menu, and can thoroughly recommend.
- Very big and beautiful room, comfortable bed, very nice bathroom with big shower, rich breakfast buffet, free parking (!), excellent location. Very good value for money. Will definitely visit again.
Hotel St James
Located in Mons, 21 miles from Charleroi, Hotel St James features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Tournai is 27 miles from Hotel St James, and Valenciennes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Simple and practical, 10 mins walk from Grande Place, on-street parking. Reception helpful, proprietors exceptionally so.
- Good location, only 10 minute walk to the town centre. Easily access in and out of town.
- Room was small but clean and serviceable. Was located in the annex, which was quiet and felt very secure.
- Very comfortable bed and spacious room. Cleaned every day. Very close to the old city center (5min walk time) and free parking on the street.
- The apartment was very clean and tidy and the bathroom was lovely too! Everything was as described.
Hotel Le Terminus
Hotel Le Terminus is located in Mons, just 22 miles from Charleroi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tournai is 27 miles from Hotel Le Terminus, and Valenciennes is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- quiet place, near the station and the center; friendly staff, quite helpful
- Location, closed to train station and 5-10 min. walk to city center.
Convenient location by bus terminal and adjacent to train station.
I enjoyed being able to open windows wide and look out at the square.
- Walking distance to the Grand Place. It was clean. Dog friendly which was one of the main reasons for choosing this hotel.
- I loved its location. It is very close to Mons train station and also the train station square. There are many restourants, cafes and markets in a very close distance. It’s restaurant also is good price and high quality. All staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel is close to Grand Place. Besides all this, its price is very reasonable. The room design was very beautiful, especially bathroom with black tiling and high quality tap etc.. Hotel is clean 🙂 We are happy.
Le Relais De La Haute Sambre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Relais De La Haute Sambre offers accommodations in Lobbes, just 27 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Mons is 16 miles from Relais De La Haute Sambre, and Charleroi is 8 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 11 miles away.
- This hotel was in an ideal location for where I was working. The restaurant was very good, although it is not open on a Monday evening so you have to find somewhere else to eat
- The hotel was ideally located, the restaurant on the same site was also excellent though it is not open every night
- Centrally situated, close to the walking track, we continued for. Friendly Staff. Fine restaurant close by. Nice and comfortable room, equipped with all conveniences you might expect.
- Very spacious and comfortable room. The hotel is situated in an unusual rural setting, next to some stables. There’s a restaurant on site (but was closed during our stay) and a supermarket and friterie nearby. Lovely breakfast in a bright and sunny conservatory,
- Good breakfast , peaceful location. Nearby supermarket . Onsite parking
One of our best sellers in Mons! Infotel is located in Mons, 22 miles from Charleroi and 27 miles from Tournai. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Valenciennes is 20 miles from Infotel, and Waterloo is 27 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, excellent location in Mons
- Stuff very kind and helpful, location very close to the city center
- This was a one night stopover to visit friends in Mons on our way to France. Hotel was in a very good location for the town centre and was very comfortable. Our room had an extra mezzanine level with additional beds, so would be really good value for a family. Everything was clean and comfortable. Went to a nearby cafe for breakfast and there seem to be plenty of places in town to eat and drink. Unfortunately, we weren’t there long enough to explore the town.
- Location near the centre of town was ideal with off street parking. Good value for the large room we were allocated.
Bed was good, room was clean with all the basic amenities and very helpful staff.
I stayed for three days as solo traveller (women). My stay was very comfortable, location is excellent and almost all the places are approachable. The owner is super kind lady, ever smiling, gave me directions and also arranged cab for my arrival at 11pm. I will surely return. Thanks
Congres Hotel Mons Van der Valk
One of our top picks in Mons.Located in Mons, 22 miles from Charleroi, Congres Hotel Mons Van der Valk features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tournai is 26 miles from Congres Hotel Mons Van der Valk, and Valenciennes is 19 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 24 miles away.
- The rooms and price/quality. Ideal in combination with Pairi Daiza
- Free Parking, Free Minibar, Larger Rooms, Comfortable Bed and Bathroom, Easy access to Highway with Car
- One of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had in a hotel. The staff was very nice. Big and very clean room. The hotel is near the train station but the area was surprisingly calm. The entire hotel was very nice and clean….music in the hallways. Great experience!
- This is a relatively new hotel. The room was spacious and reasonably well equipped. Ideal for a business travel or couple.
- Very modern looking hotel, very comfortable, very good breakfast (definitely worth the money they ask for it). Great place for an overnight stay.
Hotel Lido **** Mons Centre
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Lido **** Mons Centre offers accommodations in Mons, just 22 miles from Charleroi. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Tournai is 27 miles from Hotel Lido **** Mons Centre, and Valenciennes is 20 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great selection at breakfast. Necessities all very nice and location was pretty close to the entertaining downtown/old-town. Overall good stay, and I’ll stay there again when in Mons.
- Close proximity to city center. Parking was very easy and convenient. The rooms and facilities are very clean and the breakfast is very good.
- Great location. Clean spacious and modern room amenities.
The breakfast at The Lido was excellent with lots of choice. The breakfast room was also light and airy. Very pleasant experience.
We enjoyed the tea-making facilities in our room. However, we were not given enough tea bags and milk.
Our room was of a good size with a view or the street. There were radiators.
There were many English speaking TV channels.
The hotel is located right in the center of Mons with shops and restaurants on a 5 minute walking distance.
Check in and checkout are really quick and personnel is very helpful with any requests.
ibis Mons Centre Gare
Please note that the credit card used for booking will be requested at check-in. A new payment will be taken upon arrival if guests do not have the original card.If the card used for the booking does not have the same name as the guest staying, a debit authorization will be requested.
- Great location easy to lots of public transport and very close to town center, easy to walk to a lot of good places to eat and drink and sites to see
- Room was comfortable, great location, Staff was very courteous and helpful. I liked the restaurant being in the hotel for dinner. Very useful for the cold nights. Quality of the food was high.
- It’s situated in Mons Central Station, so it’s very easy to reach. Walking distance to city center…7 min. Clean.
- Spacy well conditioned room and bathroom with impeccable design, thus creating good atmosphere for rest. A bath tube was important to profit fully from weekend. Not far from the Old town, and the staff gave a free map for tourists.
- Breakfast was very good, modern tidy and clean room, the personnel were very helpful. The location is very convenient due to the train station (5′ walk across the street)
Hotel La Louve
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Louve offers accommodations in La Louvière.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is an ATM at the property.Brussels is 27 miles from Hotel La Louve, and Namur is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Size of the room and service of friendly reception staff
- Excellent Brasserie associated with Hotel 50m from entrance. Public car park at rear was a welcome bonus.
- The location was great – right in the centre of town with restaurants, cafes and bars all around. The room, in the new part of the building, was large, with lots of space. Overall, nice and clean.
- Our room was acceptable despite we have been given a room in the 4th floor and the lift was not working. The owner was very friendly. We will happily stay there another time there once the lift problem is fixed.
- Fantastic breakfast for 5Euros each … very good value for money in general. Excellent staff – very friendly. Would stay again
Orange Hotel La Louvière
Offering an à la carte restaurant and a bar, Orange Hotel La Louvière is located in La Louvière within a 5-minute drive from the nearest E19/E42 Motorway Exit. This hotel features bicycle rental services, a garden terrace and free secured wireless internet. A fitness room and meeting facilities are also available.Each room here will provide you with a 42″ LED Smart TV with a wide range of satellite channels, air conditioning and a seating area. Featuring a hairdryer, the private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and towels.At Orange Hotel La Louvière, guests can start their day with an extensive breakfast buffet including hot and cold dishes, breads, pastry, cereal and fresh orange juice. There is also a live-cooking table where sweet and savoury dishes are prepared in front of you. You can have a drink at the bar or out on the terrace.Orange Hotel La Louvière features 2 restaurants: “La Tablée”, a new salad-bar with a daily homemade meal concept in the hotel and “La Planche” with a traditional a la carte French menu and grill specialties.The centre of La Louvière is 2.5 miles away. Strépy-Thieu boat lift is 2.5 miles and Brussels South Charleroi Airport is a 14-minute drive away. It is a 15-minute drive to Mons. Brussels Airport is 37.7 miles. The property offers free parking.
- The modernist of the rooms and it’s friendly helpful staff.
Comfortable room and very pleasant staff
We loved the restaurant next door – La Plancha and had dinner there for 2 nights.
- Very friendly and professionel team. They are really better then average.
- Staff very helpful and friendly, liked the comfortable bed, free parking with good location for my work.
- Staff very welcoming, room was perfect for what was needed, used the Gym a few times was good. Restuarant we also used one time.
Top Hotels In Barrière Dʼhaubreux Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barrière dʼHaubreux Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barrière dʼHaubreux Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barrière dʼHaubreux Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!