10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barranquilla Atlántico – Top Hotel Reviews
Barranquilla Atlántico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barranquilla Atlántico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barranquilla Atlántico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barranquilla Atlántico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barranquilla Atlántico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barranquilla Atlántico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barranquilla Atlántico:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ibis Barranquilla offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 9 miles from Ibis Barranquilla.
- The room was really clean, the shower was perfect.
- Bed was very comfortable and the privacy was exceptional.
- I booked last minute during the Carnival so I was grateful to find a room. It was clean, very modern, everything new (just opened), and relatively close to facilities by taking a taxi everywhere (I normally like to walk if under an hour to places, but it does not feel safe to do this solo). It is a business type hotel lacking the charm of boutique or small hotels that I otherwise booked on my trip.
- The hotel is brand new, so everything looks nice. When I checked in the room they gave me smelled like fresh painting, but they quickly moved me to a different room. The service was very good. People always kind. The hotel delivers what it offers.
Bright new hotel (opened January ’18)
Very friendly staff
Comfortable and quiet rooms
Excellent buffet breakfast
Residential area, close to shopping mall
Hotel Granada Inn
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Granada Inn is located in Barranquilla. Free WiFi access and free private parking available.Each room here will provide you with cable channels. Private bathroom also comes with a shower.At Hotel Granada Inn you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include laundry facilities.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 6.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Prado 72
One of our best sellers in Barranquilla! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Prado 72 offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 7 miles away.
- The staff were friendly and attentive, especially Julio on the front desk. My room was spacious and the bed/pillows were very comfortable. Lovely pool, good breakfast.
- The staff were extremely helpful and kind, especially with the language barrier. The hotel itself was something else. Nothing like what the pictures reflect. The WiFi only worked on the first floor, elevator barely worked half the time and the rooms were old and dingy. Only thing good about this stay was the hotel staff, Miguel especially and the hotel location.
- The price was very reasonable, and breakfast was included in the price.
- Great value. Huge room. Swimming pool. Good.breakfast. Excptional staff.
- breakfast was great!!! staff was good. Personnel in kitchen were excellent!!
Hotel Colonial Inn
Located in Barranquilla, Hotel Colonial Inn offers an on-site restaurant and free WiFi access. Villa Country shopping centre is just a 5-minute drive away.Each room here will provide you with a cable TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with a shower. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Hotel Colonial Inn you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and free parking.Barranquilla’s Zoo is a 15-minute drive away, while Salgar Beach is 12.4 miles away. Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport can be reached after a 30-minute drive.
- Nice staff, very accommodating and went out of their way during a national holiday to help us.
- Super friendly staff. Great breakfast with variety of options. Clean and comfortable rooms with aircon and tv. Great location for carnaval. It was also cheaper than most other places during carnaval. Would stay here again.
- Es war eine gute Unterkunft, wir waren über Karneval da, also war es halt teuer. Die Lage ist solala. Das Frühstück ist super!
- El servicio, las instalaciones y limpieza del lugar.
- Personnel agréable mais ne parlant pas un mot d’anglais
Hotel San Francisco
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel San Francisco offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 7 miles from Hotel San Francisco.
- Helpful staff. Clean room. Good breakfast (coffee/chocolate, cold drink, fruits, egg). Comfortable mattress.
- helpful staff, good Wifi, nice breakfast. This hotel is in/near the center of town. I could walk to Museo del Caribe, Iglesia San Nicolas, the meeting point for a walking tour, and most importantly, I was able walk to/from my viewing spot for the Guacherna parade without taking a taxi. Other neighborhoods have more restaurants/different ambience, but Hotel San Francisco was exactly what I needed for my stay!
- The staff was so friendly! Definitely would stay there again!
- El trato amable del personal del hotel hace que se tenga un ambiente familiar
- La comida es deliciosa y las habitaciones son espectaculares, no se debe llegar tarde caminando porque el sector es centro, es mejor hacerlo en taxi.
Four Points by Sheraton Barranquilla
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Four Points by Sheraton Barranquilla offers accommodations in Barranquilla. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The people who work at the hotel form the nicest and most helpful hotel staff that I have ever experienced.
- Pool, but it is short, not suitable for swimming. Flavored water and coffee available in the lobby.
Bed really fantástic
Excelent Water presion on shower
- The hotel is in a good, safe area. There are lots of restaurants nearby, there is a mall about 2 blocks away, and there is a casino at the end of the block. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean and the buffet breakfast was great.
- The staff was wonderful and the room was very comfortable.
Hotel El Prado
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel El Prado is located in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from the property.
The breakfast was ok but very simple.
The garden and pool area is very nice.
The rooms are everything between very old and
Smelly to renovated rooms.
Make sure they give you one of those.
Not all the rooms have hot water.
- The ambience, the sharm the palm trees. Once the renovations are complete this iconic hotel will look as lovely as ever. Success in your endeavours.
- Loved the luxury old world atmosphere. Beautiful building and surrounds.
- The pool and pool deck are amazing. It’s a very beautiful building that could be an incredible hotel. Bed were comfortable.
- I loved the hotel! The design is simply beautiful. The pool and breakfast are awesome!!!
- The breakfast was ok but very simple.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Majestic is located in Barranquilla in the region of Atlántico. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 7 miles from the property.
The statf were extremely helpful and freindly and were very patient with me as my spanish was terrible.
The decor of the hotel was beautiful also.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the staff was very helpful!
- The facilities were awesome and the breakfast was outstanding
- The french-arabian architecture of the social area is amazing and perhaps the only thing that makes this hotel worthy. The pool is small but looked good, although its modern style doesn’t match.
- It is almost Louis de 16th style confort, beautifull classic building. In contrary of other reviews breakfast was royal.
- The statf were extremely helpful and freindly and were very patient with me as my spanish was terrible.
One of our top picks in Barranquilla – and a guest favorite.
Bh Barranquilla offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from bh Barranquilla.
- It’s fine, clean and in a good location. It’s a formal style hotel and I think one with superb standards for this city. Quick and attentive staff. Value for money.
This small hotel is located in a great location, my room was nice with wifi and a flat screen tv with a lot of channel and CNN and Bloomberg news in English.
The buffet breakfast is nice with basic scrambled eggs, warm meat, cold cuts, cheese, breads, fruits, and coffee
My room was very nice and everything in working order with a very substantial stocked mini bar and fridge
the staff if very helpful and someone at the front desk was there that could always speak english
I asked the front desk attendant to order me a small pizza from outside the hotel and it was done and delivered to my room with a hotel security escort
- Location, breakfast awesome. Reception desk perfect, willing to helpful always. Room is really very comfy.
- the hotel is good. The breakfast, yes it was included, however it lacked variety. Not too many options available.
- Comfy Bed, spotlessly clean, big spacious room. Staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable! Good Restaurants just a few Steps from the Hotel. Would definitly stay again!
Hotel City House Puerta del Sol
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel City House Puerta del Sol offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 7 miles from Hotel City House Puerta del Sol.
- Helpful staff and nice rooms, About 15 min walk to dollar exchange with good rate. The hotel restaurant is very good and it is also close to other restaurants and local mall(Centro Commercial Unico). Overall the location is great.
Clean comfortable room. Friendly helpful staff.
It suited my purposes perfectly.
- El hotel esta bien ubicado, en una zona muy tranquila y las camas son muy cómodas, pero no funciona la cajilla de seguridad. Después de que uno se queja con el personal tratan de mejorar el servicio, pero las cosas no deben ser asi.
- La atención en recepción es buena y los botones también.
- La ubicación y la infraestructura, es un edificio clásico con bellos detalles arquitectónicos. La piscina está bien
Top Hotels In Barranquilla Atlántico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barranquilla Atlántico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barranquilla Atlántico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barranquilla Atlántico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!