10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barranco – Top Hotel Reviews
Barranco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barranco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barranco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barranco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barranco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barranco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Barranco.
10 Best Hotels In Barranco:
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Wyndham Guayaquil offers accommodations in Guayaquil. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
The appearance of the room and hotel was beautiful. Food was delicious.
- Very nice hotel. Great location! Room was big and clean. On the malecon so easy to walk to restaurants. Airport shuttle was helpful and convenient.
Great place if you have stopover in Guayaquil. The hotel is a 10/15 mins drive from the airport and they also offer a free shuttle. We tried and reserve it upon arrival, no response from the hotel but the shuttle was picking up other guests and took us anyway.
Breakfast was ok, lots of choice of Ecuadorian dishes.
The food overall was ok but pricey (like typical big chain prices)
Pool and deck was nice to relax, same for Jacuzzi.
Dont really get the health insurance the add to your bill, if you dont want it they take it off. Its only a dollar or two but still unnecessary i think.
Overall good place to stay in you are in Guayaquil for a night or so.
- Loved the comfort of the bed. Room service was prompt. Location was excellent to walk around the river.
- Great location on malecon, next to lots of outdoor cafes, the most excellent breakfast buffet, best pillows of ecuador trip.
- The appearance of the room and hotel was beautiful. Food was delicious.
Sonesta Hotel Guayaquil
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Only one mile from Jose Olmedo International Airport, Sonesta Hotel Guayaquil offers plush rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs. There is a spa, a swimming pool and a fitness center. The Malecon is 4 miles away.Fully carpeted, rooms at Sonesta Hotel are bright and airy. They feature wood work desks and minibars. Some of them have dining areas.A buffet breakfast including 8 different varieties of bread, juice, fruit, eggs and waffles is served daily. View By Sonesta restaurant offers local and international dishes.Spa facilities include a sauna and a massage room. Guest can use the fitness center, or unwind on the terrace.The 24-hour front desk can secure airport shuttles. Sonesta Hotel Guayaquil is one mile from Simon Bolivar Convention center.
- Staff was friendly service was great overall nice place
- Very comfortable and convenient to the airport. The staff bent over backwards to provide good service. The breakfast spread was varied and delicious, particularly the fresh pineapple!!
- Location 10 minutes from the Airport. Staff very helpful.
- There were no disappointments. Things were as they should be for this type of establishment.
- Close to airport / best Guayaquil mall connected
Holiday Inn Guayaquil Airport
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Guayaquil Airport is located in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is a few steps away.
- Super comfortable bed, great location, helpful staff.
Really close to the airport
Shuttle to the airport and local mall
Very helpful staff
Great gym and pool
- Receptionists first class. Most helpful to every request. Food a little disappointing in choice. Location could not be bettered.
- convenient location right at the airport, well equipped facilities and an excellent internet connection. Staff went out-of-their-way to help
- The location and easy access to the airport and city
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Sheraton Guayaquil offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Swimming pool (small but great for a short bath).
- The staff goes above and beyond to accommodate you. Daniella was a real pleasure. All the staff does a great job at communicating in English. It is only minutes away from the airport, with shuttle service. This hotel is connected by a walk way directly to tell mall which has anything you need as well as hours of entertainment. When I travel to Ecuador again I will make a plan to stay here again!
- location and safety is perfect. very close to airport and del sol mall. friendly staffs. great for everything.
- Very helpfull in all services. Shuttle service was great and the bed was extremely comfortable
The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and protective.
I was very happy with the best shower head ever. Lots of pressure, different streams, in one word: super-shower.
Hotel Simmonds Guayaquil
Hotel Simmonds Guayaquil offers accommodations in Guayaquil.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- the staff were so helpful and couldn’t have looked after us better. They booked taxis for us. Helped us get bus tickets to banos. Great breakfast.
- The family run place is good value for money. The son was very helpful at check in, we got a map and he indicated all the points of interest and answered all my questions.
- The gentleman that checked me in was very nice, absolutely welcoming! He was the best part of my stay.
- Delicious breakfast, they really know how to take care of a Hotel, really good value!!
- Staff were really very helpful, couldn’t help us enough. Thank you guys!
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Cedros INN is located in the Urdesa neighborhood in Guayaquil. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 2.5 miles from Cedros INN.
- Just over all a good place to stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. I made a mistake with my booking and they took care of it very fast and with a smile. The breakfast was really good.
- It is a great hotel. When you enter the gotel smells good. The staff is nice and the rooms great.
- Great facilities, comfortable bed and walking distance to restaurants.
- Good comfy beds and a great pool. Staff was helpful with all our needs.
- Friendly staff, service staff is warm and attentive.
Hotel Boutique Mansion Del Rio
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Hotel Boutique Mansion Del Rio is located in Guayaquil. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 2.5 miles from Boutique Mansion Del Rio.
- The hotel, the room and the staff were wonderful. Our room was comfortable with a lovely view of the river. The location was perfect, a short walk to Puerto Santa Ana, Los Penas and the Malecon.
Amazing restoration with great features and authentic throughout, Our room was beautifully done.
Location is really good – safe and close to the only really decent part of Guayaquil
They did try their best to help. The man at check in carried my bag up too many flights of stairs, and the man at the end carried my big bag on his back down the street to my taxi when it couldn’t drive to the hotel.
The location was nice. I had an excellent lunch at the Wyndham a short walk away.
- Perfect location near Las Penas, Malecon 2000, and the water. Julio was exceptionally nice and helpful. This is a historic hotel with many stairs. We loved it but it may not meet the needs of all people.
If you want to stay in an 19th -century ambiance, this is the place to be. Really a beuatiful house, you feel like a king….
The rooms in the front with a balcony have fantastisch view and are beautifull. Large, Well decoratied and good bathroom.
Very good location.
Hilton Colon Guayaquil Hotel
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and spa center, Hilton Colon Guayaquil Hotel is located in Guayaquil in the region of Guayas. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Hotel is being renovated, after this is done, it will be top again. Currently some things were a bit ‘oldish’. Great breakfast buffet downstairs. Friendly staff.
The room was great
The food was excellent
The staff super nice
- The breakfast buffet was really good and the pool likewise, which was partly why we chose this hotel over other similar hotels since the pool seemed to be large from the pictures and it turned out to be right.
- Near the airport. Good food good service. The spa and pool are very nice and comfy.
- The staff is amazing, particularly Enrique at breakfast. He’s awesome 👌
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Livingston is located in the Kennedy neighborhood in Guayaquil. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The staff was really friendly and attentive. The room was in general clean and neat.
- Everything was great- staff, wifi, big room, good location close to the airport and bus station. Would stay here again. Nice breakfast, and coffee/tea facilities on every floor
- The hotel Livingstone is a place you stay at when you are in transit in Guayaquil. It is located close to the airport, and there is a mall with a great food court just a block away for dinner. The breakfast is good and the staff are very friendly.
- Breakfast was good. Location is great for shopping, right next to Mall de Sol. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Close to airport and the perfect place to leave your car whilst in the Galapagos! Rooms spacious and hot water shower. Adequate breakfast; small fruit salad, juice, eggs, hot drink and bread. Great staff.
Courtyard by Marriott Guayaquil
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott Guayaquil is located in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 1.2 miles from Courtyard Guayaquil.
- Service was great the people were friendly the place was clean
Service from the staff is always excellent. Ladies on the restaurant and Mr. Pedro on the Airport bus are particularly attentive.
The equipment on the gym is quite well maintained, I appreciate that.
- Th beds were amazing along with the rooms in general. Awesome rooftop pool.
- Excellent and very friendly prompt service. Huge room and good value for money
- Great location close to the airport and perfect for a quick stay in Guayaquil. The room was really comfy and clean and the staff were great
Top Hotels In Barranco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barranco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barranco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barranco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!