10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barra de Potosi Guerrero – Top Hotel Reviews
Barra de Potosi Guerrero is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barra de Potosi Guerrero. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barra de Potosi Guerrero. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barra de Potosi Guerrero. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barra de Potosi Guerrero right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barra de Potosi Guerrero with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barra De Potosi Guerrero:
Located in Zihuatanejo in the region of Guerrero, 8 miles from Ixtapa, Casa Kaukan features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.
- Quiet place to escape – no phone, no wifi, no television, no loud music, no automobiles, just peace and relaxation in a clean, comfortable, ‘end of the road’ establishment. Fantastic stretch of sandy, sun-soaked beach, were you can walk for hours all alone. Restuarant served excellent (selection limited) meals. You’ll find speaking some Spanish very useful.
- I loved that the staff was so friendly! I asked for extra pillows and fresh new water in my jacuzzi tub and they said “absolutely no problem” and had it ready in minutes!
- Good hotel for the price, but it is a little far off the beaten path. Hotel staff were courteous, even though we did struggle with language barriers at time. Beautiful views and a quiet beach.
Information on Booking.com website is a little inaccurate.
This is a very rustic hotel – isolated, on a relatively empty, beautiful beach.
The rooms are large, with very rustic furniture. Air conditioning works well in all rooms. The rooms with a view of the water or with a terrace are well worth the upgraded price! To the north or the hotel, the beach is EMPTY and BEAUTIFUL!! To the south of the hotel, there is a quiet hotel/resort, then several palapa restaurants.
The hotel stops serving food around 4:30 pm. Breakfasts are ok – especially the toast and marmalade. Food on the lunch/dinner menu is weak – seafood is fresh, but the food is only average. Much better idea to go to the palapa restaurants 10-minute walk from the hotel. They stay open until 6 or 6:30 – excellent fresh seafood.
- The beach was great!staff was friendly but not really easy to find sometimes!!food was good.
Villas El Morro
One of our best sellers in Zihuatanejo! Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Villas El Morro is located in Zihuatanejo in the region of Guerrero, just 3.9 miles from Ixtapa.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Kitchenette was well stocked. Free purified water supplied. Fridge/freezer held all our supplies no problem. Cleaning staff was above and beyond friendly and attentive. View from patio amazing. Overall fantastic stay.
- The view is spectaculair, Near of the centro ZIhuatanejo (10 minutes walk), it’s quiet and it’s very clean, the staff are very Nice and help full. ☀️🌴☀️
- This is the third time we have been there., so we like it and we like Zihuatanejo. The accommodation is spacious, the views are phantastic, staff is helpful and yes there are stairs. The walk into town over the famous stairs is about 10 minutes and the taxi back ( for about $3) is also about 10 Minutes. You also meet a lot of nice people on the pool deck.
- Our 3rd time here. We love the view of bay and mountains. And can walk to town
- We stayed in suite 3 had nice sitting area and kitchen seperate bedroom good comfy bed and AC and tv. Wifi also good. Nice balcony.
La Villa Luz
One of our top picks in Zihuatanejo.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Zihuatanejo, 5 miles from Ixtapa, La Villa Luz features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.
- We were given a welcome drink when we arrived, that was very nice.
- access to the fantastic beach and the quiet ambience
- Very cute building & facility – great view from the top, extremely convenient to get to the beach and Loot, the coffee and life style shop. Clean throughout, friendly hosts, and very reasonable breakfast ranging from 40-70 pesos if you want more than just basic items provided (fruits and beverage). Enjoyed our 4 night stay very much, thanks again for your hospitality!
- The staff — everybody — was wonderful, incredibly helpful, much appreciated.
- The pool area. Very suppotive attentive staff. Helped us with reservations and health needs.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Villas Miramar offers accommodations in Zihuatanejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ixtapa is 4.3 miles from Villas Miramar, and Troncones is 15 miles from the property.
- Good Location, easy walk to the beach and a fine selection of great restaurants just down the street. Staff was very nice, grounds we well kept, room was large and quiet with a nice sitting area.
- The location was perfect for walking to La Ropa Beach and Mercado Beach, restaurants and shopping. The property has direct access to the beach with lounging chairs and umbrellas for a day at the beach.
- Close to the beach. Nice lounging chairs,staff nice but not helpful,walking distance to most anything,secured parking off the street
- Great stay for our money. It’s a good location and the facilities are great, too. We enjoyed our stay, but might try another the next time around.
- The location was good. The pool was small, but very good.
Villa del Pescador
One of our best sellers in Zihuatanejo! Located in Zihuatanejo in the region of Guerrero, 4 miles from Ixtapa, Villa del Pescador features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides car rental.
- Staff what the most friendly and helpful you could ask. Personal touch that you can’t expect in a chain hotel. Even in the luxury ones!!
- Very nice family run hotel. The staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
- Magnificent balcony views of Zihuatanejo Bay from every room and pool area. Very clean and well appointed room with 2 large double beds, tv, wifi, fridge and tub/shower in BR,. On-site resident restaurant with delicious food and a willingness to accommodate special requests. (ie. people who went fishing could have their catch prepared for diner). Convenient, easy (1 small cobbled hill) walking distance (10min) to Zihua pier and downtown. 2 other good restaurants in the immediate neighborhood. Street parking if you need it. The best, most super friendly, genuine, and helpful staff. A real Mexican gem!
- View was greatt. Fishing excellent, 5 sailfish on half day trip.
- Hotel Manager, Damian was very helpful and friendly. Food was great and freshly prepared. Beds were comfortable, rooms very clean. Views and balcony were excellent.
Hotel Ixzi Plus
One of our best sellers in Ixtapa! Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Ixzi Plus is located in Ixtapa in the region of Guerrero, just 2.9 miles from Zihuatanejo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
- Staff are friendly and helpful and good clean rooms
- Surroundings very nice, clean rooms, staff very friendly and helpful
- The receptionist was very open and helpful. Pool areas were lovely
- The rooms were clean with comfy beds. Showers in our king room were huge! Clean towels and toiletry. The location wasn’t too bad. We had a car so it was easy to get to and from restaurants and beaches. The lobby area gives a tropical feeling. Great value
Very economical choice in a nice part of town, nice shower and ample bathroom.
It is right by the golf course, this is a great option if you like golfing.
I went walking to the closest beach, which is not the best in the area but still wonderful enough. The sea was calm (it is a closed bay) and warm, and I was lucky enough to see the eggs hatch in a turtle’s nest right by the entrance, while the ecological police was protecting the event.
Hotel Zihua Caracol
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Zihua Caracol is located in Zihuatanejo, 4 miles from Ixtapa and 15 miles from Troncones. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Place at least has ac other than that total dump, I can’t believe people stay there. Never again
- Traveling alone I felt safe and welcomed. Authentic Mexican hotel. Good location, friendly staff I would highly recommend if you not the all inclusive type and want to see the real mexico.
It was clean and quiet at night. I felt totally safe with guard at the door.
The pool wasn’t crowded so was lovely to cool off in. The rooftop restaurant
was convenient if we did not want to walk down the hill for food.
- Staff was very friendly. Breakfast which was included in our stay was very good. they had a menu of several dishes to choose from.
- The staff were ALL very nice and accommodating. Food in both restaurants was good, no complaints about it. Bed was okay. Didn’t notice it being too hard or too soft.
Park Royal Ixtapa-All Inclusive
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In an exceptional oceanfront location on El Palmar Bay, this all-inclusive hotel provides easy access to area attractions and activities and has 3 restaurants, a snack bar and 4 bars, along with many modern facilities.The Park Royal Ixtapa features a spacious outdoor swimming pool along with an on-site gift shop and fitness center. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy a variety of on-site activities, including Spanish lessons, cooking classes and contests.In the area surrounding the Ixtapa Park Royal, guests can experience fishing, boating, parasailing and more. The charming fishing village of Zihuantanejo is also ideally placed nearby. The marina as well as a variety of shopping centers is also only a short walk away.
- Staff excellent very friendly and the service super
- BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE AND ROOM WAS LARGE AND NICE.
- The food in all the restaurants was excellent and beautifully presented. The staff were helpful and friendly especially when addressed in their own language. I had a wonderful sea view.
Piscina, alimentos, bebidas y servicio.
Swimming pool, food, drinks and service.
- The staff here is lovely: friendly, hard-working, and accessible. The food is good, offering variety and healthy choices. The Italian restaurant is particularly nice.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Solana Boutique offers accommodations in Zihuatanejo. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ixtapa is 5 miles from Solana Boutique, and Troncones is 16 miles away.
- charming setting, quiet, peaceful & beautiful, the staff/owners were lovely & knowledgeable
- The owners could not have been more gracious. The facilities were first rate and immaculate. The staff very attentive and responsive to all our needs.
- Friendly, quiet, relaxing boutique hotel with only 7 rooms. Spectacular views from the suite & palapa deck; great food reasonably priced at the bar for lunches or light dinners. Good breakfast with coffee, fruit juices, muffins, cereals plus hot food daily which alternated between Mexican and North American fare. Fridge by the pool was always stocked with beer, wine, mineral water & sodas etc. -again at reasonable prices. Best margaritas at the bar -we tried a few places but none compared with Casa Solana! Our hosts and staff were warm & welcoming.
- The views of Zihuatenejo bay were outstanding! The food was very good and the staff were very friendly and attentive. Coupled with the tranquility of the location, Solana has all the makings of an extremely enjoyable and relaxing place to stay. We will definitely be coming back for a longer stay.
- Hosts. spectacular view. Clean. great staff good food
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel J.B. Offers accommodations in Zihuatanejo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ixtapa is 5 miles from Hotel J.B., and Troncones is 16 miles from the property.
- It is not a 5 stars, but it is clean, staff is friendly, good location, good restaurant next door. Transport is easy, many taxis and collectivos nearby (cheap prices). It has a common eating/cooking area outside, with fridge.
- Hotel JB is a basic hotel – a safe place to lay one’s head, take a dip in the pool and the money one saves can be spent elsewhere. A shout out to the Olofio and Francesco – available, helpful and friendly.
- We stayed in bungalow. Like a studio with a kitchen, big king bed, balcony overlooking the nice pool and gardens. 3 other single beds and sofa. Wifi,tv, and a\c. Very clean. Approx 20 stairsto 2nd floor. Would stay again. Staff good and felt safe.Bus stops at hotel and takes you everywhere. Taxi easy to get as well and cost 60 peso.
- The staff are friendly and so helpful. The location is a 5 minute walk to La Ropa Beach and it is very quiet at night. Lovely pool and I do like the outdoor communal kitchen.
- What a great find! Affordable, comfortable, super convenient to the beach, extremely nice and helpful staff. I was alone and felt very welcome, comfortable and safe. I will definitely return!!! The owner also super nice!
Top Hotels In Barra De Potosi Guerrero Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barra de Potosi Guerrero to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barra de Potosi Guerrero but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barra de Potosi Guerrero. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!