10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barqueros Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Barqueros Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barqueros Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barqueros Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barqueros Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barqueros Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barqueros Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barqueros Murcia:
Hotel Entresierras is has a convenient location near the E15 road in Murcia province. It has a garden and offers free private parking on site.The hotel has simple, comfortable rooms. They have air conditioning and TV. All rooms have a full private bathroom.The Entresierras is set just outside the Carrasco y El Valle Natural Park. Murcia city center is only 6.2 mi away. There is also direct road access to Almeria and Granada. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas of the hotel. There is a restaurant, serving characteristic local food for lunch and dinner. There is also a bar, open all day.
- The hotel (Motel) was clean and inexpensive and in an ideal position for our trip to Alicante airport.
- Very convenient next to the motorway for a one night stop off on a long journey
- Lots of space in room and safe covered parking outside. Great en-suite with bath and shower.
- Location to Alicante airport where we were flying from
- Convenient for an enroute stay. Friendly staff. I am allergic to garlic and chilli so it was nice of them to make something without for me.
Hotel Venta Baños
Set in Cañada Hermosa in the Murcia Region, 11 mi from Murcia, Hotel Venta Baños features a children’s playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A hairdryer is featured in all bathrooms. Towels and bed linen are provided. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.You will find shops at the property. The area is popular for hiking.Fortuna is 17 mi from Hotel Venta Baños, while Lorca is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 33 mi from the property.
Great friendly and clean hotel.
Extra helpful staff, including making paella for us. Would definitely stay again. Thank you
- The hotel has a excellent restaurant beyond my expectations. We had dinner there. It is so tasty like a five star restraint.
This roadside hotel is modern and the room and bathroom are nicely decorated, spacious and very clean. The beds were very comfortable and the room had great darkening contains!! We had a great sleep.
The hotel has parking as well.
The receptionists were very, very kind. They escorted us to the restaurant to order drinks and some desserts in the evening (as the restaurant staff cannot speak English very well) and breakfast in the morning. All the food was great as well and they could accommodate my gluten and lactose allergies.
- The staff at the hotel are extremely friendly yet professional. Javier Sanchez, at the reception in particular went out of his way to help us with the food and drink orders since we spoke very little Spanish. He also explained the facilities and things to do in the local area which was very helpful. He gave us a great comfortable room so that it was a perfect stop for our road journey. The hotel is immaculate and clean and comfortable and really well priced. The dinner was fresh and tasty with plenty of choices. The breakfast was good as well. Will definitely pop in again. Cannot recommend it enough and many thanks to Javier and Daniel for making our stay special.
From Malaga to Alicante, stopped at Murcia & luckily to find the hotel : Venta Baños through booking. Everything is perfect & out of our expectation : we found Terra Natura Water park through hotel Introduction booklet.
So Murcia becomes one important staying during our trip. It’s a lovely experience.
- Great friendly and clean hotel.
Hotel La Mariposa
Set between Sierra Espuña Nature Reserve and Gebas Ravine, Hotel La Mariposa features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. It offers accommodations, a 10-minute drive from Alhama de Murcia.Hotel La Mariposa’s rooms overlook the Gebas Ravine and the hotel’s gardens and pool. All accommodations comes with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean cuisine in the Mariposa’s restaurant, or on the attractive terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is also a 24-hour honesty bar.The hotel can arrange activities including quad-biking, laser clay pigeon shooting, climbing, guided walks, river rafting and kayaking. The beaches at Cartagena and La Unión can be reached in an hour by car.The Condado de Alhama Golf Resort is a short drive away, while the beaches of Mazarron and Bol Nuevo are a 45-minute drive away.
- it was a pleasant peaceful hotel, good food at an affordable price. nothing was to much trouble for the staff and they were knowledgeable of the area. would recommend to anyone looking for a quiet break
- I can’t think of a single seriously negative thing to say about this family-run hotel. Tom who seems to be mainly front of house is an absolute star who ensured everything was good from start to finish during our two-night stay. As someone else has said, five star pampering it isn’t but I would stay at La Mariposa any day for its warmth and friendliness in preference to any swish ‘up-market’ hotel with the glib and obsequious manner of well trained (but otherwise indifferent) staff. This friendliness was matched by the good food, great atmosphere and overall comfort. We were there to walk in the Sierra de Espuña but there are organised outdoor activities like kayaking available which are arranged by the hotel. We didn’t try the pool area owing to our timetable but it certainly looked appealing.
- Buffet breakfast good. Only 7 rooms, max 20 people, mostly Brits it appeared. Atmosphere good and casual.
- Friendly staf and low priced very good food. Lovely decorated rooms.
- Lovely location,rural,very good adventures,quad biking,rafting,walking.good price and friendly,clean rooms,family of owners are attentive and food is good
Hotel Los Bartolos
This family-run hotel features an à la carte restaurant and offers free Wi-Fi. Set in the center of Alhama de Murcia, Hotel Los Bartolos is just 1.2 mi from the Sierra de Espuña Mountains.Hotel Los Bartolos’ air-conditioned rooms have simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Los Bartolos’ restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can also dine on the attractive restaurant’s terrace.The area surrounding Alhama de Murcia is ideal for hiking and cycling. Murcia can be reached in 30 minutes by car, while the Costa Blanca’s beaches are within 25 mi of the hotel.
- Staf was more then just friendly. The food in the restaurant was in one word super. Dated but room was very clean. Good matras. Bathroom okay
- The hotel was able to provide vegan food, a very nice vegetable paella.
- Food excellent, staff excellent, location great, in fact we couldn’t fault it and it won’t be long before we return
- Llegamos aquí porque al ser temporada alta no conseguíamos hospedajes accesibles a nuestro presupuesto. El hotel Los Bartolos estaba próximo a Cartagena (Bellisima!!!) y camino a Tarragona (Un sueño). La habitación es super cómoda y limpia. Lo mejor y por lo que son conocidos es por su restaurant.Gente de todos lados vienen para comer alli.Tienen un hermoso lugar al aire libre para almorzar o cenar con un servicio exquisito.
- La terraza que tienen frente al hotel, es muy acogedora y se cena bastante bien.
This hotel is located in Alhama de Murcia, just off the N-340 connecting Murcia and Lorca. It offers spacious air-conditioned and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Murcia is 25 mi away.All rooms at Hotel Julián have a simple décor and include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom has a bath or shower.The hotel restaurant offers an à la carte menu as well as lunch-time menus. It specializes in grilled meats and seafood paellas.Sierra Espuña Regional Park is 10 minutes’ drive away and offers a wide range of hiking and cycling opportunities. Playa de Mazarrón Beach is 24 mi away and San Javier Airport is less than 1 hours’ drive from Julián hotel.
- We were disappointed at breakfast as there was only (Toast) due to work being carried out. Very Spanish, using the odd words from me and the odd words from one of the staff we managed. We would use again. A bit awkward to find even though it is on the main road going through, one local drew a map but we still went up and down, a lady in the pharmacy came out and pointed it out to me, only 50 Mtrs away the trees were covering the sign
- The hotel had everything I needed for a short stay in Alhama de Murcia.
- Tranquilidad, muy buena atención calidad /precio excelente… Que más se puede pedir.
la atención del personal,fueron muy amables, pedimos cambio de habitación pues la que nos dieron era de dos camas separadas y queríamos una de matrimonio, así que nos la cambio en el momento.
Nos informaron de todo lo que teníamos dudas, bancos cercanos, sitios que visitar.
- La verdad que la estadía en general ha sido excelente. Un Hotel para recomendar al 100%.
Bajo El Cejo
Bajo El Cejo enjoys a privileged position in the middle of the Sierra Espuña natural park. This hotel has free Wi-Fi and stunning views.Natural materials dominate in the rooms in Bajo El Cejo. Wooden ceilings create an atmosphere of calm. All rooms have air conditioning, and under-floor heating.The building itself was originally used for charcoal burning and milling. Today the central space is used as a lounge with an open fire.The Sierra Espuña park is popular with walkers, mountain bikers, cavers, climbers and hunters. The nearest big city is Murcia. The hotel has free onsite parking.
- Everything was perfect. Dinner was inspirational! The room was quirky & fabulous. The surroundings were breathtaking. The staff were so helpful & super friendly.
- Specially the kindness of Andrés and Angela, the people who manage the place and restaurant. This is a quite rural hotel in which everybody seeks to relax, read, sit by the pool, sleep siesta under the figtrees. The surroundings are excellent for MTB biking and for hiking. Better not in July nor August, though. Too hot.
- WOW. This place was heavenly! Beautiful area in a national park, friendliest staff, delicious food, beautiful large rooms. The breakfast was great and the dinner was exceptional, if you wanted cheaper food you could walk to the village (very close) and eat in the local restaurant which had incredibly good value lunch menus and delicious home cooked food. The pool is lovely (if a little cold!) and we really didn’t want to leave… they also let us hang by the pool after check out for as long as we wanted 🙂
- Wonderful, peaceful location and friendly hosts. Lovely pool.
- Unique in many ways, we loved the tranquility of this place. The home cooked food and infinity pool were both excellent.
Located in Sangonera La Seca, Torrecobijo provides a terrace and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge. Guests can use a bar.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Murcia is 7 miles from the hotel, while Torrevieja is 44 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 29 miles from Torrecobijo.
- Terrific value for 35 euro. Quirky hotel located in a trucking district. Room was nice, modern. Truckers waiting for their loads kept the cafeteria and game room busy.
La ubicación, cercana al lugar donde queria ir, motivo real de la elección del
- La ubicación cerca de las autovías y gasolineras lowcost, el aparcamiento incluido…. debido a que en Murcia centro no es posible aparcar, el lugar es ideal hacer una noche de paso, y el precio es muy competititivo.
- Tomamos unas tapas para comer y estaban buenas y el precio bien
- El trato del personal y la sencillez y comodidad de las habitaciones
Hotel Alcazar has accommodations in Mula. With a terrace, the property also features a bar. The property provides free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. The in-house restaurant serves Spanish cuisine.Murcia is 24 miles from Hotel Alcazar. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe is set in a bright villa. Offering views of the Sierra de Espuña Hills, it is less than 0.6 mi from La Cierva Reservoir.Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe offers attractive rooms and apartments with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Apartments also feature a terrace, seating area and a kitchenette.Set in the countryside outside the village of El Niño, Molino de Felipe has a peaceful setting and features its own flour mill. There is also a small farm.Guests can enjoy homemade breads and jams for breakfast. A dinner service is available upon request and there are also barbecue facilities.Mula and Pliego are within 6.2 mi of the Hotel Rural El Molino de Felipe, while Murcia is approximately 25 mi away.
- It was a great apartment with good facilities. Could have done with blankets in the bedroom!
Beautiful and quiet hotel surronded by nature with a nice swimming pool to relax. The owner was very friendly.
We thought of having booked a room with private bathroom, but we were given an entire apartment on two floors with a kitchen too. The breakfast was very good with a lot of fresh fruit, homemade bread and other things.
- Beautiful views. Good nice accommodation and very clean.
- Lovely rural setting, nice room and relaxing surroundings. Super clean room, comfortable nights sleep.
- absolutely marvellous, tranquil stay at Hotel Felipe. enjoyed home-made bread and jam, and felt like part of the family 🙂 a very recommendable and beautiful place if you look for peace and quiet 🙂
Hotel Villa Ceuti
Located in Ceutimagina Industrial Area, 0.6 mi from Ceuti city center, Hotel Villa Ceuti offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. It features a furnished terrace in the surrounding garden.Simply decorated, rooms at Hotel Vila Ceuti have air conditioning and central heating. They all feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and bath or shower.The á la carte restaurant inside the property serves traditional Galician dishes made with local produce and special menus are also available on prior request.Hotel Villa Ceuti is 15 minutes’ drive from Molina de Segura and famous Balneario de Archena is 5 mi away. Prestigious international exhibitions are held in the surrounding area around the hotel and you can drive to Murcia Airport in 45 minutes.
- Efficient friendly staff made us feel welcome as always.
- Spacious bedroom and bathroom. Family run and staff helpful. Breakfast In the bar so need to ask for fruit and yoghurt. Food good in restaurant and bar and reasonably priced
Habitación limpia y amplia
Buen Restaurante en el hotel
Con persona en recepción en las horas nocturnas.
- Hotel totalmente reformado, nuevo, limpio, silencioso… realmente inesperado. MUY recomendable.
- El buen trato y la excelente calidad en todo. Me sentí como en casa.
Top Hotels In Barqueros Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barqueros Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barqueros Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barqueros Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!