10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barneveld Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
Barneveld Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barneveld Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barneveld Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barneveld Gelderland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barneveld Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barneveld Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barneveld Gelderland:
Parkhotel Hugo de Vries
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Parkhotel Hugo de Vries offers accommodations in Lunteren, just 21 miles from Utrecht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is room service at the property.Den Bosch is 30 miles from Parkhotel Hugo de Vries, and Arnhem is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Our bed was very comfortable and clean. The shower was great and breakfast was excellent value.
- Comfy room, great bed, big bathroom. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good food in the restaurant.
Good internet connection
- Comfortable bed and spacious room with good internet access
- Nice breakfast considering the price. Staff was nice
Human & Horse Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Human & Horse Hotel offers accommodations in Kootwijkerbroek. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Utrecht is 25 miles from Human & Horse Hotel, and Arnhem is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Super comfortable, wonderful staff, beautiful location, great breakfast. Easy access to Kroller Muller Museum and lovely countryside.
- Really nice people, only 6 rooms so no fulltime service but work with self service trust based system. Good WiFi
- Really beautiful place and location. The owners have a friendly approach. Feel like at home.
The atmosphere of this hotel is astonishing: you are completely immersed into nature and the structure is also a stable with horses, dogs and cats. I love animals, so I definitely loved staying here.
Moreover the services were really good: a very beautiful and large room, with a good bed and toilette, an abundant breakfast and we got a welcome drink offered by hotel owners.
nice place with stables – you can visit horses 🙂
not far from De Hoge Veluwe National Park
50|50 Hotel Belmont
50|50 Hotel Belmont is situated between nature area Gelder Valley and National Park the Veluwe and just a 5-minutes’ drive from Ede. Owned by the Salvation Army with a no-alcohol policy, it has a mini golf course, table tennis and bicycle hire.Overlooking the surrounding forest, each room has a flat-screen TV and modern décor with wooden floors. The entire hotel is wheelchair accessible.Hotel Belmont serves an extensive breakfast. Guests can enjoy alcohol-free cocktails and other non-alcoholic drinks at the hotel. Next to the main building there is a terrace where guests can relax and enjoy a drink.Hotel 50|50 Belmont is a 20-minute drive from both the Utrechtse Heuvelrug and the Hoge Veluwe National Parks. The centre of Arnhem is 25 minutes away by car.
A very nice experience overall.
Hotel operated by salvation army staff, so no alcohol served. Located on a mostly quiet back road outside Ede. Lovely, courteous staff.
Room was spacious and well equipped for the price, clean, free parking & wifi.
Excellent food and service at the brasserie, very good breakfast with freshly made eggs. Very nice atmosphere all in all.
For quietest room, ask not to face the road, however gets quiet at night.
Staff were friendly, location is stunning,
Good location for motorway network.
The location very good for my purpose.
The staff very friendly, service exellent. When leaving, I was brought to the trainstation without any costs. Finally, when I insisted, the nice lady from the hotel, agreed to some tip.
Breakfast very good, even those sandwiches & coffee I ordered in the evenings.
Very clean, everywhere.
- Front desk went out of her way to be helpful, very friendly. Restaurant went beyond what was expected and pleasant staff.
- All the staff were excellent and very professional at their job and made us feel very welcome. The hotel was in a very quiet and pleasant location. Good selection for breakfast.
- A very nice experience overall.
De Lunterse Boer
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, De Lunterse Boer offers accommodations in Lunteren, just 22 miles from Utrecht. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Arnhem is 13 miles from De Lunterse Boer, and Nijmegen is 19 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The staff are truly fantastic, super professional and really welcoming for our dog. The restaurant is excellent with probably the best service we’ve experienced in the Netherlands and a good wine selection. Perfectly located for a long walk with the dog in the forest.
- Quiet and peaceful environment with very beautiful scenery
- This is one of the best small hotels I’ve stayed at. The staff is exceptional in every manner. Their free shuttle service was a special plus. The restaurant food and service A-1. The surrounding scenery allowed for a stress free stay.
- Beautiful location, meals and property. Staff are extremely good. Very happy with my stay here. Highly recommended.
- The bed is very comfy. A savoir matras is excellent. The pinatum is an area of pure peace, calm and anot absolute pleasure for the eye.
Parkhotel De Bosrand
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Parkhotel De Bosrand is located in Ede in the region of Gelderland. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Utrecht is 24 miles from Parkhotel De Bosrand, and Den Bosch is 30 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 43 miles from the property.
All breads and pastries warm, crusty and delicious
Good choice hot and cold selection
- Excellent breakfast, great location on the edge of the forest and really friendly staff
- Indoor secure bike storage, good onsite restaurant, easy access from bike track
- All the staff were really friendly and helpful. We were travelling by motorbike and asked if we could have undercover parking. We were allowed to put the bike in with the pushbikes. Breakfast was great. Plenty of choice. Nice large room with huge shower. Incentive of free drinks if you didn’t have your room serviced. I didn’t mind making my own bed so this was super!
- Excellent restaurant and a generous and good quality breakfast. Service was extremely friendly and efficient. Large comfortable room. Quiet location with lots of parking. Suited us very well for a break on our journey.
- All breads and pastries warm, crusty and delicious
Bilderberg Hotel De Klepperman
Bilderberg Hotel De Klepperman is in Hoevelaken, a cozy village near the Utrechtse Heuvelrug and Amersfoort. Benefit from free parking and comfortable rooms with Wi-Fi.The hotel has a wellness salon for guests that want to unwind and relax. You can book a whole day with treatments or just take a single massage. For an extra charge, guests can go to the sauna, solarium and spa tub or use the small fitness room for a work-out. After 6 pm, the spa area is free to use for guests.The luxurious rooms are in a separate wing and include a flat-screen TV plus a private bathroom with a bathtub. There’s a sitting area as well as a work desk. In the morning you can start the day with an extensive and varied breakfast buffet.Eethuys t Backhuys serves lunch and dinner in a traditional setting with original features including wooden beams. Guests can enjoy a meal in a cozy, casual setting.Bilderberg Hotel De Klepperman is a wonderful base from which to discover the surrounding nature areas and villages. You can visit Amersfoort for some shopping or a cultural trip. Amsterdam is only half an hour away.
Staff were very friendly and helpful
Although we arrive late, just as the restaurant was closing, the lady on front desk phoned the restaurant immediately to make sure we could have something to eat.
- Good location, central in the Netherlands, quiet in the village, surrounded by country side and in the middle of the nice village centre. Excellent restaurants & food.
- Excellent food served by very friendly staff. Barman was a star!
- Good location, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast and friendly / helpful staff.
- Comfort, calm, delicious. Epic atmosphere. Excellent service.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful
Hotel De Roode Schuur
Situated in green surroundings, this hotel is designed with the region’s farms in mind. It offers modern, individually designed rooms with free Wi-Fi. Also featured is a wellness centre where you can have beauty treatments and massages offered by IQ Balance.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel De Roode Schuur have wooden floors and satellite flat-screen TVs. The bathrooms feature modern tiling and are equipped with a double sink, hairdryer and luxurious shower.De Roode Schuur’s bar is open for a wide variation of drinks.Hotel De Roode Schuur is just 1.2 miles from the centre of Nijkerk. Nature Reserve De Hoge Veluwe is a 45-minute drive away. Free on-site private parking is available and there are charging points for electric cars and bicycles.
- The bed was wonderful. The coffee machine was open 24/7. The sauna was clean and comfortable. The rooms have huge windows, and because it was cold I could use the outside as a refrigerator. The room is spacious which is nice. And it is very clean, with no weird smells of any kind. Breakfast is fantastic.
- Breastfast was good , good service, excellent meal in the restaurant although a little expensive food was 5 star.waiting staff very good. Good clean room which were comfortable.
- Staff were pleasant and understood good Scottish. Room was spotless and had hairdryer and some toiletries. Bed comfy too. Breakfast was excellent lots of choice. Sauna was good at a fee of €5. The adjoining restaurant was excellent. Fine dining at it best. If you haven’t ate calf before I can throughly recommend it. All in all a fab place to stay.
- Hotel and rooms look simple, but nice. Everything was working and clean. Nice building. Relaxing atmosphere
- Staff were very friendly, restaurant was very good, rooms were large and clean, beds very comfortable, decor was very quirky.
This hotel is in Ede, a 20-minute drive from Hoge Veluwe National Park and only a 3-minute drive from highway A12. There is free parking and free Wi-Fi in the guest rooms.The Hotel De Reehorst has rooms with extra long beds, double glazing and a private bathroom, as well as suites. A breakfast buffet is available each morning at Restaurant Valentino.Restaurant Valentino serves a menu with a variety of dishes for dinner. You can also have a light meal in the brasserie and end your day with a drink at the hotel bar.It takes a 3-minute walk to the train station of Ede-Wageningen, which provides direct access to Arnhem and Nijmegen. You can also go jogging or cycling in the forest across from the hotel.
- Clean rooms, friendly staff, conveniently located near to the station, food was good too!
The food in the restaurant was very good.
Breakfast was VERY good
The staff were lovely .
LOVED the soap in the bathrooms in the public area.
Very useful cloakroom facility !
Small spacious room with lots of lights.
Nice location and enough silence at night.
Some of the staff are very friendly
- Breakfast was good, hotel staff was competent and helpful, rooms were okay.
- Exotic touch to a dutch hotel. Highly liked by couples.
Bilderberg Résidence Groot Heideborgh
The Bilderberg Résidence Groot Heideborgh is a luxurious 4-star accommodation in a peaceful area. Guests can take a swim in the heated indoor pool.Bilderberg Résidence offers spacious and elegantly furnished hotel rooms. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath and a seating area.You can relax in the relaxing room or book a manicure at the Clarins wellness centre before taking a dip in the heated indoor swimming pool. Afterwards, enjoy the sauna, infrared cabin, heated indoor pool and solarium or work out on the tennis court.Groot Heideborgh has an authentic Grand Café V that serves as the centre point of the hotel. Here you can enjoy quality coffee, snacks and meals or sit quietly with a good book. During summer you can sit out and enjoy the views on the terrace. Restaurant Het Element offers an à la carte menu with 3 or 4 course meals inspired by the season.Surrounded by forests and beautiful nature, you can spend your days walking or cycling. You can park your car for free on site. If you want to visit a city, Amersfoort and Apeldoorn are only 20 minutes away and offer culture, shopping and cosy cafés.
bed was very comfy –
large rooms with separate bath and shower room
- Beautiful room, really nice and spacious. Everything in the room was perfect, clean. No complaints at all! Hotel in a beautiful surroundings, no complaints there at all either. Breakfast was alright.
- I really loved the location of the hotel, right in the middle of deep woods, fresh air, birds singing, perfect for a weekend getaway. Further, the sleeping quality was great, room spacious and very clean, nice toiletries, perfect breakfast not included in room rate though. They have a very nice spa with exclusively Clarins products.
- Absolutely fabulous hotel. Wonderful setting in a vast wooded area. A country retreat! Indoor and outdoor areas are enormous too. A large outdoor seating area, located by the huge indoor bar, which also serves food. We had a beautifully furnished room with ‘wet room’ bathroom. Very clean. TV, tea/coffee facilities in the room too. There is a large restaurant, indoor swimming pool, sauna, spa, gymnasium, plus many conference rooms. The staff were so friendly and helpful.
Nice location, good looking hotel.
Rooms are new and modern.
Shower is above average.
- bed was very comfy –
Grand Cafe Hotel Kruller
One of our top picks in Otterlo.Grand Cafe Hotel Kruller offers accommodations in Otterlo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Utrecht is 28 miles from Grand Cafe Hotel Kruller, and Arnhem is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 45 miles from Grand Cafe Hotel Kruller.
- Good location. Very close to bus station, easy to go national park De Hoge Veluwe, Apeldoorn ,and Ede.
- Very courteous and friendly staff… High spec and detail to finish in Bar/ Restaurant are … all over in general.
- Free Upgrade! Cosy restaurant, simple room with comfortable beds, very close to the national park, friendly staff
- It was in good area. With the park and the church at walking distance. Supermarket was near
The bed was comfy.
The room was fast and easy to heat.
WiFi and TV worked well.
Socket on each side of the bed.
Top Hotels In Barneveld Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barneveld Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barneveld Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barneveld Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!