10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barnardsville North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Barnardsville North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barnardsville North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barnardsville North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barnardsville North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barnardsville North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barnardsville North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barnardsville North Carolina:
Comfort Inn Mars Hill
Located in Mars Hill, 16 miles from Asheville, Comfort Inn Mars Hill features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.Black Mountain is 19 miles from Comfort Inn Mars Hill, and Fletcher is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 27 miles from Comfort Inn Mars Hill.
- The staff was top notch, accessible, courteous and knowledge of area.
- Staff, room, bed, breakfast were fantastic. One of the best Hotels I have ever stayed.
- Great staff, comfortable accommodations. I having used this facility many times over the years it feels as good as new.
- We loved the bed and having a fridge and microwave in the room. The staff was great!
- Everything was lovely! The beds were comfy with lots of pillows, the rooms were pretty and clean and the staff was friendly and organized.
Marshall House Inn
Located in Marshall, 16 miles from Asheville, Marshall House Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or river. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maggie Valley is 30 miles from Marshall House Inn, and Black Mountain is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
My Place Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, My Place Inn offers accommodations in Black Mountain, just 13 miles from Asheville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Lake Lure is 16 miles from My Place Inn, and Hendersonville is 23 miles from the property. Asheville Regional Airport is 19 miles away.
My bed was comfortable and my room was spacious. The full bath in my suite was a nice size and clean. The owners were very friendly, courteous and accommodating.
(The inn keepers’ children are adorable and especially well behaved.)
- Staff were very attentive and knowledgeable about the area
- The inn is nicely situated, although it would be a bonus to be able to walk into the town of Black Mountain, which is about a mile away. The bed was comfortable and the room nicely appointed, though the bathroom could use renovation. I would say a 6.7 is a bit low, but when I consider the different categories I can’t really change my low score for staff and value for money.
- Very comfortable B&B. Felt like I was in my own home once I was in the room. Innkeepers were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- Clean, comfortable and a friendly host; great bed and loved the bath products! Incredibly fresh bagels.
- My bed was comfortable and my room was spacious. The full bath in my suite was a nice size and clean. The owners were very friendly, courteous and accommodating.
Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road
One of our best sellers in Asheville! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road is located in Asheville in the region of North Carolina, just 21 miles from Lake Lure.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Black Mountain is 11 miles from Best Western Asheville Tunnel Road, and Hendersonville is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The staff was very helpful when checking in. The room and bathroom were pretty clean with the exception of a stain on the sheets on one of the beds. A good stay for a cheap price.
- Breakfast was really great. Bed was comfortable and the jetted in room tub was fabulous
- You can’t go wrong staying here, Great price, great lodge and most of all the folks we came in contact with during our stay were awesome and very helpful…….we will return
- Room was clean; great value. Continental breakfast was good. Staff was friendly.
- The breakfast was great, the room was very nice , the beds were comfortable. A+++
Motel 6 Asheville
One of our best sellers in Asheville! The Motel 6 Asheville is off of Interstate 40 and is less than a 10-minute drive from Warren Wilson College. This hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace available on site.Cable TV is included in every simply decorated guest room of this Asheville hotel and Wi-Fi is available. The bedding in all rooms features brightly colored patterns.A laundromat is on site at the Asheville Motel 6 and there are also vending machines available for snacks and drinks. Guests can enjoy free morning coffee in the lobby.This hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from downtown Asheville and the Municipal Golf Course is 2 miles away. The Asheville Mall is just a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- It was located next to a gas station and very comfortable
- Good central location near food and stores. Also wasn’t far from our ultimate destinations of Biltmore Estates and Cherokee.
- Ease of advance reservation. Saw washer/dryer on site I would have used had time permitted. Also, for an “economy” accommodation was surprisingly quiet. Convenient physical layout parking to room.
- Beds were comfortable, ample parking, friendly staff, pets allowed with no extra charge.
- It was relatively cheap. Rooms around Asheville are expensive.
Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown
The Four Points by Sheraton Asheville Downtown is 9 miles from the Biltmore Estate. Guests can enjoy the on-site Chop House Restaurant as well as free Wi-Fi in every room.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV is included in each room at this Asheville hotel. Coffee-making facilities are also provided in every room and in-room movies can be purchased.A fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool are available on site at the Asheville Downtown Four Points by Sheraton. A concierge desk is also available for added convenience.This hotel is 2.5 miles from the Crowne Plaza Golf Course. The Asheville Art Museum is less than a 10-minute walk away.
Not far walk to all the downtown happenings and not the $300.00 a night rate on weekends
- Bed was comfy and close to downtown. Staff were awesome!
- Courteous and helpful staff. Clean, comfortable room. Convenient for walking to downtown brewers and restaurants
- Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Check in staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Alex was great. Booking.com did not complete our reservation but Alex was able to get us a room with no problem. The breakfast buffet was amazing.
- Great location.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Asheville Downtown
Located in Asheville in the region of North Carolina, 22 miles from Lake Lure, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Asheville Downtown features a year-round outdoor pool and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Black Mountain is 12 miles from Holiday Inn Hotel&Suites Asheville, and Hendersonville is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very accommodating staff put me next door to elderly parents who had a room with a nice walk in shower. Everything was sparkly clean and we were very pleased. It’s not a luxurious hotel, but the beds were comfortable and everything was working just fine. Wifi reception was excellent.
- Al the staff were very helpful and friendly especially front of house and complimentary taxi driver.
- Very entertaining driver that shuttled us to town & loved his recommendation for supper (Packs)
- Davis checked us in and was very nice and helpful. We also enjoyed the convenience of the shuttle into downtown Asheville. My husband was very impressed. The driver was also fantastic.
- Bed too hard for me but that’s my preference. Fifty dollar cab ride to airport. Early flight rides to airport limited.
Renaissance Asheville Hotel
This hotel is in downtown Asheville and is a 3 minute drive from the Biltmore Estate and Winery. Guests of the hotel can relax by the indoor pool.Renaissance Asheville Hotel rooms include a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a marble bathroom. The hotel offers room service.Dining options include the Writer’s Bistro, which serves fresh, farm-to-table cuisine. The hotel also features the Lobby Lounge open for lunch and dinner.Guests at the Renaissance Asheville can keep up with their fitness routine in the on-site fitness center. The hotel also offers a gift shop and newspaper stand.The Asheville Renaissance is a 3 minute drive from Pack Place Education, Arts and Science Center. The Great Smoky Mountain National Park is 8 miles from the hotel.
- The breakfast was great and the beds were really comfortable.
- The breakfast, service, beds and the rooms. Also it’s location. The facility was very nice as well. First class
- Sheets were very soft… decor of hotel is nice… location is great too.
- Great location, staff and property. I will be back for sure.
- Comfy bed, excellent facilities and a super easy transaction.
Days Inn Asheville Tunnel Road & I-40
One of our best sellers in Asheville! Days Inn Asheville Tunnel Road & I-40 is located in Asheville, just 18 miles from Lake Lure.A TV and Xbox 360, as well as an iPad are provided. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Black Mountain is 8 miles from Days Inn Asheville Tunnel Road, and Hendersonville is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Stafff was great
The rating on booking.com was 8.4
It was not compared to others
it was just because it was a lot older than I thought it would be
It was clean though
- Wonderful staff. The room was clean and very comfy. Excellent location and breakfast .
- We did not eat the breakfast items there. We headed to a small hole-in-the wall dinner called 5-Points and the food there was eggcellent. 258 Broadway St, Asheville, NC 28801
- Very reasonable, clean and staff very friendly. They are doing some painting, so the paint smell was strong but that would be my only comment
- Very nice, big, well-appointed room. Nice little carts for transporting luggage. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast with convenient hours. Easy return to I-40.
- Stafff was great
Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown
Located in the Downtown Asheville neighborhood in Asheville, 22 miles from Lake Lure, Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Black Mountain is 13 miles from HGI Asheville Downtown, and Hendersonville is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown.
- I liked everything about the hotel and stay. The bed was very comfortable and room was clean.
- The room was very nice. The bed comfortable. Our breakfasts were great. The staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. We will stay there again and will gladly recommend the Hilton to others.
- Walking distance to shops and a shuttle downtown after 3pm
- The people at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful and accomdating. The restaurant staff and cleaning staff were also very pleasant and helpful. A very enjoyable experience.
- Quiet, clean, modern, great location, friendly helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Barnardsville North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barnardsville North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barnardsville North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barnardsville North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!