10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bareyo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Bareyo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bareyo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bareyo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bareyo Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bareyo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bareyo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bareyo Cantabria:
Hotel Estrella Norte
Located in the center of Isla, this hotel is 650 feet from the beach. There is an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub, as well as a sauna and a solarium.Hotel Estrella del Norte offers rooms with air conditioning and heating. Each comes with a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Featuring beautiful gardens and spectacular sea views, Estrella del Norte has free parking and free Wi-Fi. There is a bar-cafeteria and a restaurant that has its own fish farm.For entertainment, this hotel has a spacious nightclub and offers tourist information about Isla and Cantabria.Santander is 27 mi away.
- Friendly staff, very nice breakfast for a Spanish hotel, location.
- Nada. Para ser un hotel de 4 estrellas, sentí que era un hostal de mala muerte
- Hotel tranquilo, sin ruidos. Cama cómoda. Menú restaurante 16€ buena calidad y mucha cantidad.
- El desayuno muy bueno, Buffet. El personal muy amable
- Es la tercera vez que voy y como siempre muy bien todo.
Hotel Azcona is located in Noja, a seaside town on Spain’s Cantabrian Coast. Trengandin Beach is 0.8 mi from the property, about a 15-minute walk. It offers an outdoor pool.The hotel features simple rooms and apartments with a TV and private bathroom. It has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a variety of restaurants on Noja’s seafront, located 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. Noja Golf Course is 13 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Santander, where you can find an airport and ferry terminal, is 40 minutes’ drive from Hotel Azcona. Bilbao is around an hour’s drive from Noja.
- The staff was outstanding and world class service. I felt very welcomed and confortable. Breakfast buffet was delicious. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. Thanks a million for making my holidays to Noja unforgettable.
- Good breakfast and short distance to the beach. The bedroom was basic but for a short stay we didn’t need more.
- Excellent staff/varied breakfast choice/tv’s in outside lounge area
It has a small pool outside with chaises-longs (most of them broken thou)
Close to the Camino
- This was a great cheap stay while cycling, great room, perfect shower and clean
Hotel Campomar is located on the beachfront in Isla, on Cantabria’s Green Coast. It features an outdoor pool with sun terrace, à la carte restaurant, 33 ft² of gardens and wonderful sea views.All of the rooms at the Campomar have satellite TV, heating and a balcony. All are en suite and offer a hairdryer.Free WiFi is provided in public areas at the Campomar Hotel and there is also a free internet point. Other facilities include a children’s swimming pool, minigolf and table tennis.Parking is free at the Campomar and Santander is just a 45-minute drive away. Guests can borrow bikes and organize activities at the 24-hour reception.
Great looking pool and sun area.
- Piscina,chill out todo en general,enfrente la playa.
Good breakfast, very near an excellent blue flag beach across the road with lifeguards. Hotel had free parking. There was a nice swimming pool next to a small but decent bar with chill out seating. Nice location for a sun downer. Our room had a balcony overlooking beach and the room had a Jacuzzi bath. The location is very popular with the Spanish and we saw hardly any other nationalities. It was within a short drive to Noja, which also had lovely beaches and many more bars/ restaurants.
I think hotel Campomar is a real gem and a great location for a family beach holiday.
- The hotel is situated in quite place and has own territory of enough size. There are some entertainment points: table tennis, gaming machines (suitables for childs) and bouncy castle. Also there are two swimming pools on the territory. Beach is in front of the hotel. So it’s very good place for family stay. I would definitely stay here again.
- Amazing location and extremely helpful staff. Food was plentiful, fresh and very good value for money.
- Excellent location.
Offering views of Isla Bay from its beachside setting, Alfar Hotel features rooms with balconies. Guests can benefit from an indoor swimming pool.Each room at the Alfar has simple décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV and a private bathroom. Most offer views of the bay.Guests can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Alfar’s restaurant. There is also a café-bar, where free Wi-Fi is available. During the summer months, the hotel’s terrace offers live music.The hotel is just 19 mi from Cabárceno Park, while the beaches at Laredo and Castro-Urdiales can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Pedreña Golf Course is 20 minutes away.Santander is 22 mi from the hotel. You can drive to the Soplao Caves and Bilbao’s Guggenheim Museum in just over an hour.
- Near beaches just few steps 🙂 helpfully staff , car parking
- Location, by the beach. It is a little bit noisy but it pays off
- The staff were extremely helpful and eager to please, nothing was too much trouble. the manager Jorge, went out of his way to ensure that the Rugby Challenge Cup Final was shown on TV in the Bar/cafeteria, although Rugby is very much a minority sport here in Northern Spain. very good value for food & drinks also, excellent.
- Very frlendly staff, helpful and really going the extra mile to help! Nice and big room
- The view is fantastic and there are good viewing points near the hotel.
Posada Camino del Norte
Posada Camino del Norte is a charming property located in Güemes, on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. It dates from the 17th century and is set in lovely gardens.The rustic rooms at Posada Camino del Norte feature traditional décor. There is heating and a private bathroom with a hydromassage shower.Breakfast is served in the dining room, which offers views of Güemes Church.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. You can go diving and fishing in the nearby rivers and the coast is around 10 minutes’ drive away.Cabárceno Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Santander and its ferry terminal are within 25 mi of the Camino del Norte.
- A beautiful house and exceptionally friendly owners. The rooms and decor were fantastic and the breakfast was outstanding.
- It is a wonderful place to stay. Maria made us an excellent dinner.
- It was a beautiful, peaceful place, spotlessly clean and Maria who ran it was lovely. Breakfast was nice very nice. We were walking the Camino and it was a perfect place to stop!
- Friendly hosts, great location, good breakfast, cycles stored securely.
- The owner is a fantastic sweet person, incredibly accommodating. The place is a big country side in the middle of the fields. We felt asleep hearing the small levy close to our windows and woke up with the bells of the cows. Incredible breakfast cooked and prepared by the owner. We could have stayed one month!!!
Hotel Posada La Robleda
Designed to look like a characteristic Cantabrian country mansion, La Robleda offers beautiful interiors, modern facilities including free Wi-Fi, and a lovely setting surrounded by gardens.This classic-style hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway and for discovering the stunning scenery of Cantabria.Rooms at the Robleda are spacious and attractive, with tiled floors and wooden ceiling beams. Gaze out at the landscape from your private balcony.The hotel is a perfect refuge for reading and working. Soak up the tranquility in the library, or admire the building’s sophisticated décor.Take advantage of free private parking onsite to drive through the charming, traditional villages of Cantabria.You can make use of the Robleda’s tour desk and free Wi-Fi to plan routes across the region.
- how Spain exists on cold cheese and ham in the morning is amazing
- We were made to feel extremely welcome from the moment we arrived. This is a beautiful country house, set in lovely countryside, yet near the coast, ideally placed about 40 minutes or so from Santander. Perfect for ferry travellers passing through, but well worth spending a few nights there and exploring the local region, with a very good restaurant close by at Isla, a lovely beach at Berria, and the coastal town of Santona having lots to offer.
- A very comfortable and tasteful B&B. Both room and bathroom were spacious. A very tasty breakfast. The host was very friendly and helpful although communication was difficult due to not speaking a common language. There are plenty of things to do nearby and restaurants to visit.
Friendly, most helpful host who could not have done more to make our stay a success,
Beautiful breakfasts of fruit, fresh crispy pastries, ham, cheese, homemade cake and good coffee.
Garden and indoor area for guests to relax in. Beautifully decorated throughout.
- Very good breakfast, it was a delight to enter the breakfast room to be greeted by the display. La Robleda is surrounded by beautiful countryside including a delightful riverside walk along a dedicated green way.
Hotel Isabel is 1,300 feet from Sable Beach in Quejo, La Isla. It offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking. The hotel is 25 mi from Santander Airport.All heated rooms have a balcony and feature tiled floors. There is a TV, safe and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available and the hotel has a café-bar and à la carte restaurant. The hotel offers a laundry and ironing service for an extra charge.
- Great location, friendly staff at check in and breakfast, which was really good. Great value for money and will certainly be staying here again when we visit Isla
- Relación calidad precio estupenda (30 € sábado en octubre). Fácil aparcamiento gratuito alrededor.
- Me gustó la ubicación, el precio, la cama comodisima, limpio, y el menú para comer o cenar por 10€
- La relación precio calidad, por 40€ no se puede pedir mas
- Las habitaciones eran muy antiguas,no estaban mal las camas de 10… Todo lo demás un 4
Set on Sable Beach in Quejo, Hotel Astuy offers rooms and apartments with sea views. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant.All simply decorated rooms at Hotel Astuy have free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Astuy’s restaurant serves a range of Cantabrian cuisine, including seafood dishes. Cafés and bars can be found in the center of Quejo and by the seafront.Noja is 5 mi from the hotel and Bilbao can be reached in an hour by car. Santander and its ferry terminal are 31 mi away.
- This was out of season. It would be impossible to better this hotel at the price we paid. We have paid so much more for so much less elsewhere. However in the season I could imagine this being very different. Parking outside was easy. The cafe bar with easy food was all we needed so didn’t use the restaurant. Room and bathroom fantastic
We have been going to this Hotel since1998 so it has fond memories. The only thing that has changed is the Hotel which has been totally refurbished with the most amazing rooms.
The evening restaurant still offers top class seafood and Paella. The breakfast could do with improvement, most of the staff are friendly but a couple are little frosty.
- We liked ease of parking free outside property or insudevavailabke if needed which we didn’t. We liked the cafe bar which had excellent easy food alongside more traditional restaurant. Lovely staff and the accommodation just could not be better
- The bed was very comfortable the bathroom super and amazing sea and mountain views. I don’t like polyester pillows but had my own. Staff were helpful,. Ate at a small cafe restaurant nearby but the Hotel Restaurant manager spoke English and was very helpful, big carpark free out of season. Super little secluded beaches and walks nearby. Stayed an extra night as midweek no problems.
- This hotel was in an excellent location. The food and the service in the restaurant was very good.
Hotel Marítimo Ris
Set next to Ris Beach and 350 feet from Noja Golf Course, Hotel Marítimo Ris features free access to the spa, the gym, and the outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Marítimo Ris has bright, modern décor. There is a flat-screen TV, fridge and a bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony with sea views.Guests can enjoy a varied cold buffet breakfast in the Marítimo’s dining room. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found around Noja’s seafront.The spa features a large hot tub, a steam bath and a sauna. There is also a gym and an electric car charging point.Santoña and Laredo Beaches can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Santander is 25 mi away.
- Location was the best, very clean and nice to stay. View was also good and swimming pool was great.
- Great location, very clean, modern,comfortable hotel, friendly staff
- Very clean, great beach location, friendly and helpful staff.
- Loved the location right by a great beach. Hotel standard very good and continental breakfast was great
- The hotel was fantastic, it’s location and facilities were great. Breakfast is very good, the room was spacious with great sea view. Noja is a small town but has loads to do, it’s very well kept and the surrounding area is fantastic. Would definitely go back to this hotel, staff were all fantastic too, the hotel is very clean and very well organised.
This family-run hotel is set next to La Cava Estuary, on the beautiful Cantabrian Coast. The simply decorated rooms have a private balcony.Hotel Villa’s functional rooms have tiled floors and wooden furniture. All rooms include a TV and a private bathroom, with a hairdryer and toiletries.At low tide, guests can access the open-sea beaches or the village of Noja, while Cabarceno Nature Reserve is 19 mi away.The hotel has a restaurant, and there is also a café with a large outdoor terrace.Hotel Villa is located in a peaceful area, surrounded by gardens and trees. Santander Airport is 25 mi away, while Santander city center is a 45-minute drive away.
- On the other hand the only friendly, helpful and english speaking were the african female staff.?
- The location next to the beach. Family orientated, basic, friendly , typically Spanish.
- The rooms were basic but clean. Location was amazing – right next to a sandy estuary – we could swim from just outside the hotel at high tide.
- I liked the fact that the beach was right by the hotel.
- Location, right on the beach and short walk to shops etc
Top Hotels In Bareyo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bareyo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bareyo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bareyo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!