10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barcellina Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Barcellina Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barcellina Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barcellina Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barcellina Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barcellina Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barcellina Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barcellina Asturias:
Surrounded by nature, Finca Portizuelo offers charming rooms with free WiFi. Located 0.9 mi from center, this hotel features a garden, terrace and a bar.Each bright room has a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and amenities.At Finca Portizuelo you will find a games room and the accommodations has tourist information available. A buffet breakfast is offered and it is possible to have dinner on timely reservation. There is also a bar.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, fishing and hiking.The property offers free parking. Asturias Airport is 30 mi away.
- A splendid guest house in a magical location, comfortable, welcoming, hospitable, beautifully appointed, excellent food. A joy to be there, in another world. We came for one night, stayed for two and I’d happily have stayed longer.
- It was really nice placed, just a steps to the beach
- Great host very helpful, quite location; town of laurca is very nice near port.
- The quality of the property to every tiny detail was impeccable and in very fine taste. Daniel the owner is a fascinating and cultured individual.
- The location near the quiet beach. Very comfortable rooms and a perfect breakfast. Peace and quiet.
Casona El Gurugu
The 17th-century Casona El Gurugu overlooks Luarca, on the Asturian coast. It offers individually decorated rooms with antique-style furniture, tapestries and original artworks, as well as wonderful views.All of the spacious rooms have heating and wooden floors, and some have original stone walls or beamed ceilings. They also have a TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi.All apartments are located 1,650 feet from Casona El Gurugu and 650 feet from the beach.The bar-café in Casona El Gurugu offers views of the surrounding countryside from panoramic windows. There is also a terrace.The hotel offers free bicycle loan. The A8 Motorway is about 1.2 mi away.
- Nice little extras, complimentary minibar, quirky decor, lovely old building and little garden ,terrace are with pool.
- The owners were really nice, welcoming and helpful. Breakfast simple but lovely. Hotel was up from town but could walk down. Rooms all differently decorated. You need to be fit to go up and down all steps to town.
- Panoramic views of luarca. Lovely well kept property with much attention to detail. Nice breakfast
The most surprising is that we where the only guests in the hotel for 6 nights, but the very friendly owners left us the keys of the hotel and made sure all facilities we usable as the pool and the terras. Breakfast was made for us every morning as we liked it, so we had a really great stay although a bit funny being the only guests.
Everything worked (WiFi) and towels were placed new every day as well as room cleaning. Even special attentions as bottles of Sidra (the local drink) we got frequently.
All the rooms have their special theme and are decorated accordingly, very nice done. Rooms are spacious and light of color as well due to the many windows.
Parking is in the street but in front of the hotel in a quiet street with enough spaces available.
- Las habitaciones eran preciosas, decoradas con mucho mimo, grandes y espaciosas. La limpieza genial y ni hablar del personal, Avelino un gran anfitrión, nos dijo unos cuantos atajos para llegar del hotel al centro (ni cinco minutos andando viendo toda la costa desde la ermita). El hotel se encuentra situado en lo alto de Luarca y se ve todo el pueblo. El desayuno de 10,al igual que la chica que se ocupaba. En definitiva, un hotel perfecto para descansar y para recomendar, deseando volver. Saludos
Hotel Villa de Luarca
This glorious town house is filled with exquisite decor, allowing you to stay in timeless elegance during your visit to Luarca.The Hotel Villa de Luarca is located right in the heart of this picturesque fishing village, just 1,000 feet from the beach. It provides a romantic setting from which to explore the stunning coastline of Asturias – part of the region known as Green Spain.Relax around the fireplace in the beautiful winter lounge, spend a quiet moment in the hotel library or enjoy the sunshine on the garden terrace. Throughout the building you can admire the well-preserved, turn-of-the-century decor and charming, antique-style furnishings.Special amenities are provided for travelers staying while on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.
- Easy walking distance to harbour and sea. Traditional coffee/cake shops in same street
- Great central location within easy walking distance of restaurants. Friendly helpful staff and lovely old world furniture and and decor.
Beautifully furnished hotel with good modern bathrooms.
Very good breakfasts
- This is a beautiful older hotel in the centre of Luarca. We loved our room. Beautifully maintained and full of character. We had a glassed in balcony which was great. Staff were very helpful.We spent two nights in Luarca and loved it. Hope to be back.
- Nice old fashioned features. Lovely rear garden. Good position in the town.
Complejo la Regalina
Complejo La Regalina is a small resort set 0.9 mi from Cadavedo Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool and country-style apartments and bungalows with balconies, terraces and flat-screen TVs.The spacious apartments at the Regalina are set over 2 floors. They feature a terrace, a seating area with a DVD player, and a well-equipped kitchen. The bungalows offer wooden interiors, a small veranda, a seating area and kitchenette.The resort restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and there is also a bar with a terrace. Guests can make use of the on-site supermarket.The Regalina has a quiet setting, between the Bismarzo Mountains and the Cantabrian Sea. The Way of Saint James passes in front of the property. Local activities include fishing, hiking and windsurfing.
- Location was excellent, as it is actually a camping ground in the town. The young people running the reception were lovely and helpful.
- Staff very welcoming and helpful. They had a laundry so one could do ones washing. There is a supermarket and restaurant right next, which was very convenient. The good at the restaurant was great and delicious.
Outdoor swimming pool
Supermarket & restaurant available onsite
Very friendly girl at the reception
- This was a wonderful treat to stay here while on the Camino. The room was spotless and the whole property was nicely appointed. The staff were helpful in arranging accommodation down the road for us
- Muy limpio,organizado,amabilidad de la recepcionista.un 10
Hotel Rural Suquin
The Hotel Rural Suquin is located in Somorto, less than 0.6 mi from the A-8 Cantábrico motorway. This rural hotel features gardens and free WiFi access.Rooms at the Rural Suquin are spacious and feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. All bedrooms are heated and have a tiled floor.Facilities at the Suquin include a terrace and café. The hotel also has a lounge with fireplace and offers free parking.Local activities include horse-riding, quad-biking and hiking. The Rural Suquin is a 10-minute drive from both Navia and Puerto de Vega, on the Cantabrian Coast and is an hour’s drive from Oviedo.
This hotel is a true gem! The level of service and friendliness is above and beyond. Pretty room with spotless bathroom and beautiful location that allows you to explore beautiful
Asturias. Warmly recommended!
- The owner was very hospitable and friendly, and didn’t complain when we arrived very late. Breakfast was really tasty with lots of homemade options.
- Albert, the owner was very informative about places to visit nearby and further afield. He was a gentleman.
- La tranquilidad y la hospitalidad de Alberto. Nos hizo sentir como en casa y el desayuno riquísimo 🙂
- Muy buena la atención, habitación sencilla pero muy cómoda y la ubicación perfecta para descansar y desconectar.
- This hotel is a true gem! The level of service and friendliness is above and beyond. Pretty room with spotless bathroom and beautiful location that allows you to explore beautiful
Hotel y Apartamentos Arias
Hotel Apartamentos Arias is located in the coastal town of Navia in Asturias. It offers rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel Arias have bathrooms with a bath and shower. The large apartments also have a kitchen and separate lounge. Some rooms are located in a modern annex and some have a private balcony.There is also free onsite parking and there are large gardens.Navia is a quiet town just 1.2 mi from the beach. Activities in the area include horse riding, canoeing, mountain biking and golf.
The hostess was a really nice person. Not only that she made an excellent breakfast , she was empathetic and understood that it was important for us to leave early.
We really do recommend this hotel which is situated only 5 minutes walk from the playa.
- Great hotel in a great location. 3 min walk to bars and restaurants lovely place for an overnight stay.
- Staff were very helpful. Room was lovely and comfortable beds. Parking on site.
- A good serviceable hotel. It provided basic but pleasant accommodation for a one nite stay. The staff were really helpful in supporting us when one of us became unwell and needed some extra items from the kitchen.
- Great place and will come back next time I visit Navia.
- The hostess was a really nice person. Not only that she made an excellent breakfast , she was empathetic and understood that it was important for us to leave early.
This luxurious hotel is set in a former Indian palace. Surrounded by attractive gardens, it offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and a terrace, 0.9 mi from Navia Beach.Palacio Arias’ stylish rooms feature chic décor and a balcony. All come with TV, safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with hairdryer. Deluxe rooms have a lounge with views of the River Navia, one of which leads up to the hotel’s tower.A buffet breakfast is served daily and room service is provided. Palacio Arias features a billiards room and reading room, a chapel and outside, a former swimming pool converted into an attractive pond.There are a number of bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk and a casino is located just across the road. The beautiful Oneta Waterfalls are just 6.8 mi away.Palacio Arias offers free private parking and is 12 mi from Luarca and 19 mi from Ribadeo. Oviedo can be reached by car in 70 minutes.
- We had a room in the palacio which was a beautifully presented old building. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. It was just a short walk to quite a good selection of restaurants.
- Stayed in historic house. Quaint. Well located beside town center.
- Lovely big terrace overlooking the fountain was right next to our room!
- The building is amazing. The reception is in a newer part of the hotel. We were given a lovely very large first floor corner room with 2 balconies. Big shuttered windows. Large bathroom good shower, lovely thick towels. The colour of the bathroom suite was a little dated. Breakfast was great, loads of selection plus fried eggs and sausage served by a very attentive lady, but she disappeared when we wanted more coffee. Plenty of free parking when we arrived but there is a big power plant being built in Navia & there are a lot of workers staying in the new building so the car park was full later. Don’t go to Navia on a Sunday if you can help it. Not much open, limited restaurants. We found one but was full of construction workers so no choice of menu, we had to have what they had. Was very nice though. We were heading back to Santander so was a convenient location although a little pricey.
We actually were allocated a room in the Palacio, but up at 2nd floor level with sloping ceilings and tiny windows. It really is a Palacio with furnishings to match. Very easy to find and lots of off street parking. Check-in fine and lift to 2nd floor.
Breakfast was very good with an ample selection to suit all tastes.
Astur Regal is located in the Asturian town of Cadavedo, just 1,950 feet from the beach. It offers a traditional Asturian restaurant, and most rooms have sea views.The rooms at Astur Regal feature a TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hotel’s restaurant serves Asturian food, and there is also a café where you can enjoy a snack or a drink. During the summer you can also sit out on the terrace or in the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The famous Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes within 0.6 mi of Astur Regal. The charming fishing towns of Luarca and Cudillero are within a 25-minute drive. Oviedo is 50 minutes’ drive away.
The owner is a lovely guy, impressive building with unbeatable surroundings. We open the window to see the ocean at the horizon.
Even being low season, everything was properly setup. Not having full restaurant service because that but the bare minimum which was just perfect for us, perfectly cooked 100% Spanish style.
Just perfect, and the rooms spacious and looked after to the detail
- Breakfast and dinner were served on location. Both were very good.
- Fantastic place to stay along the Camino as a break from albergues. A 5 minutes walk to the beach, and good food available. Our host, though at first seeming to be a little dismissive, turned out to be extremely helpful.
well, we arrived at 5 pm having walked all day, hungry, hot and they graciously prepared us lunch when they couldve said no(this was very much appreciated). the wifi was excellent, the shower was hot and there was a bathtub and toiletries. everything clean.
also, this place is just down the road from a lovely chapel- and spectacular sea views.
breakfast was very good.
- Wonderful place to stay near the beach with great views. Also nearly right on the Camino.
- The owner is a lovely guy, impressive building with unbeatable surroundings. We open the window to see the ocean at the horizon.
Hotel Rural El Torneiro
Featuring free Wi-Fi, restaurant and flat-screen TV, Hotel Rural El Torneiro is located in Villayón in Asturias, 15 mi from the northern coast of Spain.The hotel offers heated double/twin rooms with wooden floors and private bathroom including spa bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and free towels and bed linen are provided.The hotel includes a terrace, bar and restaurant serving characteristic Asturian dishes, and throughout the year the property offers food tasting days.Guests have access to a communal swimming pool, 350 feet from the hotel. It is open from 12:00 to 19:00.The surroundings offer opportunities for hiking, fishing and cycling. Asturias Airport is located 52 mi from Hotel Rural El Torneiro, and a 30-minute drive will take you to the coast where you can visit Asturian beaches such as Frexulfe, Navia and Barayo Beach Nature Reserve.
- Remote location in the middle of nowhere is very nice and quiet. Good dinner but simple, no frills. Good bar.
- Made to feel very welcomed rooms clean and comfortable very quiet location. Very little spanish spoken so either learn some or take translator app. Bar downstairs and restaurant. Food was very good and plenty of it. Asked for eggs at breakfast bit bored with bread and cake – not problem and was serviced with a smile.
The hotel is situated in a rural market village, with stunning views of hills and valleys, with mist rolling in and out and over the slopes. The journey to Villayon was a little scary due to low mist and cloud and the twisty road, but well worth the effort. Lovely hosts made us feel very welcome. We were served delicious, traditional Asturian food, of huge proportions on both nights, Breakfast was the usual mixture of toasts, jam, cakes juices and coffee, simple and plentiful.
Good walking area and well known cascades nearby. Peaceful
- El hotel es bonito, pero decirle a tu cliente que se vaya a cenar a otro sitio porque quieres ganar más dinero no tiene nombre. Así como no tener en cuenta que con un bebé uno busca la tranquilidad que necesita su hijo, no una boda con música a tope debajo de la habitación.
Estancia muy agradable y tranquilidad absoluta que es lo que íbamos buscando.
Llegamos el viernes para pasar el fin de semana y cenamos en el propio hotel para no movernos del pueblo. Cena y desayunos, muy bien.
El entorno es para perder el sentido. Aconsejable llevarse una buena cámara para dar fe de ello y tener un buen recuerdo.
Había leído malas opiniones sobre la carretera, pero para nada es mala. Es una comarcal con sus curvas y ascensión, pero bien asfaltada y señalizada.
Navia que tiene mucha vida y hostelería y Puerto de Vega, se encuentran a 15 minutos.
La Casa de Las Camelias
This charming house is set in gardens in the village of Busto, just 1,650 feet from the nearest beaches. La Casa de Las Camelias offers modern rooms, a hot tub and a restaurant.Each attractive room at La Casa de Las Camelias has white décor with bright finishes. There is heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Asturian cuisine in the Camelias’ stylish restaurant. There is also a terrace offering views of the surrounding mountains.The hotel is within 0.9 mi of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, and the surrounding area is also ideal for cycling, diving and fishing.Luarca is 7.5 mi from the hotel, while Áviles can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Gijón is less than 50 mi away and Oviedo is less than an hour’s drive from the Camelias.
- Very clean and quiet hotel. Excellent room. Although we were the only guests, the hosts made us very welcome and ensured we had an evening meal. Walking distance to the coastal path. Good breakfast.
- The design is really nice and we like the theme of the rooms. It’s a nice little B&B in a stunning location, but pretty isolated (whick is great if that is what you’re looking for). The cliffs of Cabo Busto are near by. The staff was very nice and welcoming. The jams for breakfast were amazing.
- Beautiful spacious room. Perfectly kept. Lovely building. Kind staff.
It’s a charming hotel with some stunning surroundings. The decoration resembles the small French country houses, quite beautiful!
Good breakfast with homemade cakes.
The male receptionist indicated us the must see places and he completely nailed it! Faro de Busto is an unforgettable place that seems extracted from a movie, we’ll definitely return to this place! Luarca is also a beautiful village, we followed the suggested route through the Faro of Luarca, and we had to stop a few times to take pictures, the small town also has some good restaurants. What a day to remember!
Thanks to this hotel and his staff that gave us such a pleasant stay!
El trato del personal, la limpieza, la habitación “Onetia” muy espaciosa y con terraza, la cama estupenda, el baño espacioso y completo.
El desayuno muy bueno, gran selección de bizcochos caseros.
Top Hotels In Barcellina Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barcellina Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barcellina Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barcellina Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!