10 Best Hotels To Stay In Barbastro Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Barbastro Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Barbastro Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barbastro Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barbastro Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Barbastro Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Barbastro Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Barbastro Aragon:
Gran Hotel Ciudad de Barbastro
One of our top picks in Barbastro.Set in the city center, this hotel features charming stone and timber buildings and superb dining, and features bright, elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms are spacious and sophisticated, with plenty of natural light. They all have full private bathrooms, adjustable air conditioning and wooden floors.Ciudad de Barbastro’s restaurant features stunning stained-glass skylight and stone walls and specializes in local cuisine. Soy milk and celiac menus are available.You can also visit the beautiful Sierra de Guara.
- Lots of places to eat / drink nearby and very cheap
- Staff always helpful, good situation in old town, easy underground parking, excellent on site restaurant and cafeteria
- We liked the size of the room and the breakfast was excellent. The staff were friendly.
- Hotel met our expectations for a hotel in a small Spanish town.
Good city location, modern hotel, very good facilities, excellent restaurant, cafe & bar reasonable prices all staff helpful & happy, large free public car park 5 minutes walking distance. We have used the restaurant & cafe on previous visits to Barbastro
Only suggestion that a soap dish and extending magnifying mirror for the bathroom. Look forward to our next visit
San Ramón del Somontano
This hotel occupies a well-known Art Nouveau building in the center of Barbastro, Huesca. It has a spa center with contrast showers, a Turkish bath, a sauna and swimming pools.The rooms in San Ramón de Somontano have air conditioning and flat-screen TVs. All superior rooms have a hydromassage shower or hot tub.Somontano’s restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, plus lunch and dinner service accompanied by regional wines. There is also a café serving designer tapas and sandwiches.The hotel is well located for the Cathedral of the Assumption and the local museum of wine, as well as other wineries. A range of sports can be found at the Guara nature reserve.
- Great location. Excellent food. Very friendly and attentive staff. Very clean and modern rooms. Will definitely return.
- Loved it all. Incredibly spacious clean beautiful room and bathroom with spa. Very tasteful. Superb linen and toiletries. Great location and parking 1 minute walk away in locked car park. Unfortunately we missed out on the pool activities due to closure for routine maintenance. Bar and cafe inside this hotel was also very good. Breakfast good selection but just ok.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The restaurant is superb. The breakfast was one of the better ones from this last holiday.
+ central location, you can reach everything on feet
+ friendly staff
+ good breakfast
+ quite new, everything refurbished
- The room was large and well equipped. Bathroom with hydro bath was excellent. Restaurant was very good value.
Set next to the historical center of Barbastro, the Hotel Clemente has a family-run atmosphere, which will help you relax while on holiday in this region of Aragón. Hotel Clemente’s rooms are clean and practical spaces, well equipped with private bathrooms and TV’s. Unwind in this accommodations after a long day exploring the extensive landscapes of this area of Aragon. The hotel’s restaurant, Pablo’s, serves local-style cuisine based on the use of regional products. So you can taste characteristic, regional cuisine without leaving the hotel. From Hotel Clemente, you can easily walk to, and visit the cathedral and Wine Museum in the town of Barbastro. On Saturdays, buy the finest fruit and vegetables in the town’s weekly market.
- Friendly staff, good location near the city centre, quiete, confortable room.
Ideal location, easy acces to town.
The room was very clean
- Very helpful guy at reception, spoke good English. The location is perfect, just a few minutes walk into the town.
- Centrally located. Safe area. Access to restaurants is easy. Bakery across street. Decent breakfast. Nice bathrooms.
- The staff were helpful and friendly. Guests with cars will have to lug their bags to the hotel. There is street parking two blocks away, behind the hotel.
Hotel Rey Sancho Ramírez
The family-run Hotel Rey Sancho Ramírez is located in the north-east of Aragon, just 1.2 mi from the center of Barbastro. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All of the rooms in the Hotel Sancho Ramírez have satellite TV, air conditioning and individually controlled heating. Many also have a small balcony or terrace.The hotel has a sun terrace, a games room and a tennis court. The hotel’s restaurant offers a range of traditional Aragon dishes, and there is a modern bar.The hotel sits at the foot of the Guara Mountains, about 2.5 mi from the A-22 main road. The surrounding area is popular for visiting wine cellars, walking and mountain biking. The Sancho Ramírez has free onsite parking.
- Old and run down. Should not be promoted by booking.com
- chambre et lit = OK ; pas de restaurant; heureusement qu’il y a la cafetaria à coté.
- Propre, spacieux, a proximité du centre ville. Calme malgré la proximité de la nationale. Campagne proche et bodegas proches pour des visites.
- La habitación muy espaciosa y las camas muy comodas. Se puede descansar muy bien sin ruidos y eso que el hotel está situado al lado de la carretera. El baño muy completo y la limpieza perfecta. La cafeteria muy tranquila y el personal muy amable. Todo perfecto.
- Todo estaba muy bien las habitaciones limpias y actualizadas con pantalla de tv plana y buen aire acondicionado, buen ambiente en general y tranquilidad.
Hotel La Abadia Somontano
Located in the small village of Castillazuelo, in a historic building, Hotel Abadia has an on-site bar. This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a private bathroom.Free access to the nearby municipal seasonal outdoor pool is offered for guests, as well as free access to the sports facilities like the football pitch, tennis and basketball courts.Each room features different décor and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Breakfast, including Somontano olive oil, is available. Storage space is available for bikes and sports equipment.Huesca is a 40-minute drive from the property, while Zaragoza is 78 mi away. The Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 16 mi from the hotel.
- Dueña muy agradable. Se esfuerza en hacerte sentir como en casa. Muy limpio. Bonitos detalles de decoración. Bien situado para explorar la zona del Somontano.
- la limpieza y la amabilidad y ganas de que todo vaya bien de la dueña, un diez para ella
- Los detalles que ofrece el establecimiento y su propitaria
- Muy tranquilo, habitación muy confortable y una decoración estupenda. Toti es encantadora, muy cercana y detallista.
Excelente base de excursiones para visitar el Somontano, Sobrarbe y la Ribagorza.
El trato de la propietaria, Toti, inmejorable.
Air-conditioned rooms at Carrodilla Restaurante & Habitaciones come with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Located in the center of Estadilla, it is easily accessed via the A-22 Motorway.Featuring parquet floors, the rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries, and they look out onto the town.Carrodilla Restaurant has a varied menu based on local products and dishes. Estadilla also offers a small selection of restaurants and bars.The area is good for outdoor activities and Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive away. Both Lleida and Huesca can be reached in 50 minutes’ drive.
Fueron muy amables con nosotros. Tanto Jorge como Cristina fueron de gran ayuda. Además de estar siempre disponibles para cualquier cosa que pudiera surgir, también nos recomendaron lugares muy bonitos para visitar. El desayuno también estaba muy rico.
La localización del hotel es excelente, el pueblo de Estadilla es muy tranquilo.
- Nice size room and the staff were more than helpful.
- Llegamos un poco tarde y nos atendieron muy bien. Calidad-precio excelente.
- Calidad precio excelente. El personal muy agradable y servicial.
- Todo genial. Tanto la habitación como el trato personal. Pueblo muy tranquilo a dos pasos de Barbastro .ideal para alojarse en zona tranquila
- Fueron muy amables con nosotros. Tanto Jorge como Cristina fueron de gran ayuda. Además de estar siempre disponibles para cualquier cosa que pudiera surgir, también nos recomendaron lugares muy bonitos para visitar. El desayuno también estaba muy rico.
Located in Monzón, this modern hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Featuring a minimalist design, the spacious rooms include a private bathroom with toiletries.La Cucharilla is the hotel’s stylish restaurant. It serves creative cuisine and offers a tasting menu at weekends, as well as regular live shows. Light meals and drinks are available in the Sam Cool Bar.The Pyrenees, Torreciudad Santuary and Cañones de Guara National Park are all within 50 minutes’ drive. Guests can also visit Monzón with its cathedral and the Templar Castle.
- The whole ambience of the hotel was far better than we had expected from the friendliness of the staff the cleanliness of the whole hotel. The bonus of free under ground secure parking was an added treat normally having to pay for this type of facility. The restaurant was exceptional value a 4 course dinner with a bottle of wine and water 17 euros each not bad I thought, the main course was a very large and great tasting steak,
Lovely clean modern hotel. Underground parking too.
I would recommend this to anyone.
It is 4 stat
- Modern hotel with good sized rooms, very nice food in the restaurant with great value lunchtime menu, helpful and friendly staff, underground carparking and well located for exploring the surrounding areas
- Very comfy bed and room. Restaurant very good and nicely priced. Nice terrace outside for eating or/ and drinking, especially a warm evening. Staff were brilliant and very informative.
- relatively new hotel and a good gate away for canyoning …staff is nice but not super pros
El Lagar del Vero
Located in the lovely village of Huerta de Vero, this hotel has been lovingly restored from an early 19th-century property, keeping its original decor, and providing magnificent, spacious rooms. El Lagar del Vero features a stunning, rural setting in the Pyrennean foothills. This is the perfect base to explore the outdoors and admire the impressive landscapes. Each of the hotel’s rooms are uniquely decorated, and come equipped with an private bathroom and TV – perfect for resting at the end of a long day outdoors. Grab a midday snack, or eat a hearty evening meal in the on-site restaurant. Then retire to the bar afterwards for a sociable drink with friends or fellow guests.
- Dinner was excellent (mushrooms cannellonis with cream / bacalao fish Cooked with butter and onions…). The local bio red wine (from 2013 !) Included in the menu was fantastic !
- Located in a very small village with no other services, indeed you find a professional place, wonderfully clean and even the restaurant for the evening meal is a very pleasant surprise. A lot of value for the money!
- Nos gustó la atención del personal y la tranquilidad del lugar. También el restaurante: muy buena cena y excelente buffet desayuno.
- El trato familiar del personal del alojamiento y la situación privilegiada para realizar diversas visitas a bodegas y excursiones tanto culturales como de naturaleza. también la decoración cuidada de la estancia con mucho detalle y originalidad. El antiguo lagar a sido aprovechado con acierto y decorado con gusto.
Accueil très professionnel tout en étant chaleureux.
Le petit déjeuner excellent. Les fruits locauw (figues, peches).
Le contact avec la propriétaire, qui nous parlé de la transformation en hôtel de cette batisse liée à une exploitation vinicole.
Hotel Villa de Alquézar
Hotel Villa de Alquézar is located in the medieval town of Alquézar, near the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. The hotel features gardens, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Villa de Alquézar are spacious and all have satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.Facilities at the Alquézar include a café-bar and lounge. Guests can make use of free, on-site parking.Hotel Villa de Alquézar is less than 1,650 feet from the Castle, Santa Maria La Mayor Church and the Vero River. The hotel is a 35-minute drive from Huesca, while Zaragoza and Lleida can be reached in around 70 minutes.
- Outstanding view from the room with terrasse, comfortable bad, private free parking
Location was great.
Staff was helpful.
Breakfast was good!
- Excellent hotel in great location in medieval town .
- Perfect view from our balcony. The hotel is very nice, staff is helpful, we really enjoyed our stay.
- Absolutely awesome location, nice people, and the best breakfast!
Hotel La Posada de Lalola
Hotel La Posada De Lalola is set in the peaceful village of Buera, 5 minutes’ drive from Alquezar’ s medieval town. Set in La Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, it offers a charming garden terrace.The rustic heated rooms feature wooden floors, tiled, or carpeted floors. Some offer mountain views, air conditioning or flat-screen TV. All have a private bathroom with amenities. Hairdryers are available at reception.This charming property has a restaurant, which specializes in traditional dishes of the area. There is also a terrace with music where you can enjoy a drink.There is free parking near La Posada de Lalola. Barbastro and the A22 Motorway are a 20-minute drive away. You can drive to both Huesca and Torreciudad in 45 minutes. Barcelona can be reached in 2 hours and 15 minutes by car.Visits to wine cellars, wine tasting and several outdoor activities, including canyoning and hiking, can be arranged at reception. The river is just 10 minutes’ walk away and you can go swimming there.
- Caring staff, nice breakfast, beautiful yard…Close to Alquezar as well..
- Really unique surroundings in an local village but close enough to the tourist spots. Host was exceptional and make sure you have dinner at the restaurant to experience local cuisine cooked in a fine dining style. We really enjoyed the unique decor.
- An interesting hotel in a small village, lots of peace and quiet and really feels away from it all. I had wanted to stay at nearby Alquezar but when we visited there it all seemed rather difficult and stressful so felt we had made a good choice. The food was good, no menu choice but often a choice brought to your table for you to decide. The owner was the chef, very pleasant but you need to speak French or Spanish. I probably wouldn’t go again but would recommend others to. Air con in our room, a “charming” room but not in our son’s garden room. Surrounding area of 70 canyons good even if you don’t go canyoning. Easy parking outside.
- Great location, close enough to Visit Adquezar but a quiet retreat. Enjoyed the morning walk in the countryside. Rooms clean and nicely decorated. Excellent dinner and staff was very friendly and helpful. Would stay again !!!!
– Lovely restaurant
– Lot’s of art and paintings in the rooms which results in a warm atmosphere
– Beautiful garden to watch the stars with a good glass of wine
– Host was very friendly and tranquilo
– 10 min drive from Alquezar
Top Hotels In Barbastro Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Barbastro Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Barbastro Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Barbastro Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!