10 Best Hotels To Stay In Baralla Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Baralla Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baralla Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baralla Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baralla Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baralla Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baralla Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Baralla Galicia:
Hotel Casa de Díaz
Housed in a 17th Century rural house, this hotel is located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, 2.2 mi from Samos. It offers a garden, outdoor pool and a terrace with views of the River Sarria.Casa de Diaz combines traditional and modern features. All rooms have scenic views and feature parquet flooring, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and there is a bar. The nearest restaurants to the hotel are located 0.9 mi away, serving regional gastronomy made with local produce.There is a lounge with a fireplace, a games room and a library service. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, and there is a computer and telephone for guest use.Casa de Diaz offers private parking and can collect guests from Gorolfe. The Celtic town of Cebreiro is 23 mi away, while the Caurel Mountains and Ancares Nature Reserve can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- This may have been my favorite place! The owner could not have been more helpful. The food was delicious and the property itself is gorgeous.
Fine old property, sympathetically furnished in a tranquil, scenic setting.
Really spacious room, with comfortable bed and good en-suite.
Pleasant dining/breakfast room with a varied and extensive breakfast – (Wonderful scrambled eggs!)
Clean, good-sized pool, lovely gardens and lots of outside spaces to sit and relax.
Friendly, helpful and accommodating staff and owner.
- Do not miss the experience of this tranquil gem. We literally walked into a secret garden. The grounds are exceptional, our room was beautiful and the staff was friendly and helpful, even to the point of allowing us to pick and choose from a delightful pilgrim menu. This soup was food for the soul on a chilly, rainy evening.
- This hotel is one of the best hotel on the Camino way. The hotel is so charming. The food was wonderful. The staff were so helpful and careing. A little of the beaten track but well worth a visit.
- Nice place for quiet and isolated environment. In the middle of nowhere
Hotel Pontes De Gatin
Hotel Pontes De Gatin has a garden and a terrace in Becerreá. Each room at the 1-star hotel has mountain views and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, each room has a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain accommodations at Hotel Pontes De Gatin also provide guests with a balcony.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Around-the-clock guidance is available at the reception, where staff speak Spanish and Portuguese.Lugo is 35 miles from Hotel Pontes De Gatin.
No reviews yet.
Located in Tríacastela, Complexo Xacobeo has a garden and terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk. At Complexo Xacobeo rooms contain a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lugo is 34 miles from Complexo Xacobeo, while Manzaneda is 71 miles away.
- The staff was very nice and accommodating while we were there. I accidentally left a personal belonging behind and they made sure it was waiting for me at my next hotel. Rooms were warm (it was quite cold weather-wise during our visit) and clean.
- Nice quiet sleep. Room was larger than expected. Their restaurant next door was fabulous. Great selection, great service and hours that cater to camino walkers
- Quiet, modern, clean, comfortable, great food, superb breakfast. Nice laundry facility too!
- A well organized ,excellently located property that perfectly suits pilgrims.A kitchen, good laundry facilities,good wifi ,hot showers even a boot heater.We had a spacious 2 bed room with private bathroom.Restaurant facilities owned by same group close by.
- It was perfect right on the Camino de Santiago. We loved the views, it’s location and really friendly staff. Definitely recommend!
Hotel Alfonso IX
One of our top picks in Sarria.Hotel Alfonso IX is a modern hotel in the center of the town of Sarria, on the popular Camino de Santiago. The hotel has its own fitness center and pool.Surrounded by gardens and close to the river, this well-equipped hotel features a lovely natural setting. The area is ideal for walking and horse-riding.Sarria’s Roman Route is full of historical monuments. There is a a road dedicated to characteristic craftsmen.Delicious traditional Galician cuisine is available at the Alfonso IX’s restaurant. Here there are views of the garden and swimming pool.The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk, and is located 1,650 feet from the bus and train station.
- Location is close to Camino. The hotel furnishing are nice and the rooms are clean.
- Dreadful place in desperate need of an update, but just steps to the Camino and a few places to eat (stay away from Cafe Roberto – terrible food). Way overpriced for what you get, (A can of Coke cost me 1,8euros) and a staff that gives you the impression that you are annoying them by your presence at the front desk. Lastly – and importantly for business traders – their website indicates an affiliation with Marriott but the clerk at check in said this is not the case. False advertising on your website!!
- The executive menu for 15 euros is an excellent meal! Stayed several days…and they were flexible with menu! Recommend!
- Great menu del di a in cafeteria. Great bath very comfortable beds.Could see the camino. Hairdryer useful as On camino. Would love to stay again
- Our room was clean, across from a lovely river walk with bars and restaurants, and you literally walk out the front door, across a bridge, and you are on the Camino. Be sure and start with the breakfast for 10€ – it was delicious!
Hotel Duerming Villa De Sarria
One of our top picks in Sarria.Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Hotel Oca Villa de Sarria offers services to pilgrims such as bicycle parking and backpack pick-up for an extra cost. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Sarria center. Santiago de Compostela is 89 mi away. Free WiFi is provided.Rooms at the property feature air conditioning, heating, a desk, and a flat-screen TV. The bathrooms come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The hotel has fast connections with the A6 highway.
- Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Loved having a bath. Reception lent me an umbrella when I went shopping.
The woman at the reception was most kind and best service minded person in whole Spain and Camino trip. Plus for early check in.
The room is big, has big bathroom.
Flat TV where you can change language to English.
The hotel is located on Camino way, a Camino shop (for buying shoes/clothing) near to a big supermarket.
The breakfast was ok. The only “bad” thing is I found hair on bed and toilet… and the floor in the room didn’t feel clean, walking without shoes and felt dust under your feet.
- Great Restraints near by and a good place to Start the Camino
- The room was spacious, the bed and pillows comfortable, and the bathrom well appointed.
Location and friendly staff.
Room comfortable and reasonable size.
Staff helpful to assist with directions, etc. and lovely bathroom.
Located in Sarria, Hotel Novoa offers 1-star accommodations with a garden and a terrace. This 1-star hotel offers a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Lugo is 22 miles from Hotel Novoa, while Monforte de Lemos is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 74 miles from the property.
- Excellent location. Breakfast was simple bu great value for money – just 2 euro for coffee and toast with tons of butter and jam. They didn’t charge for the second cup of tea I had, which is unusually generous!
Nicely furnished modern hotel, clean and comfortable. Great location. Really nice bar restaurant adjoining
- The location and friendly staff. The room was comfortable and clean.
- Great location, new hotel, ample for a one night stay. Restaurant, bar outdoors downstairs. Very good!
- Great location. Nice room. Staff was very attentive and helpful. Recommend!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Baran offers accommodations in Sarria, 18 mi from Lugo. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and shower. A TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 19 mi from Casa Baran, while Portomarin is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 mi from Casa Baran.
- It was half way up the old town, so half way up hill to start Camino next day. Beautiful property with lovely terrace with comfy chairs. We were a little cold at night but think there were blankets in wardrobe. Fab view over town and countryside. Breakfast was available but pricey. Good bar opposite and hotel Novea had good menu.
- The location was great, very clean and very beautiful room. The best while walking the Camino! The staff was very friendly and spoke English.
Room with balcony.
Very spacious room ,
- When one has been walking the camino as I have, one forgets what a truly first rate hotel or Casa is like. They’ve thought of everything from a real hair dryer ( ladies you know what I mean) to nice soap and shampoo to a basin to wash things out in and a rack to dry them on. Lovely decor with French windows and lounge area. Wish I could’ve stayed for breakfast.
- The location was perfect. A little hard to find after walking the Camino – long way from outskirts to the hotel but worth the walk. Clean, big bathroom, comfort beds and a small porch. Ciara (checkin) was so helpful with recommendations for places to eat, to shop and getting us a taxi. And it is right in the Camino so in the morning you get up and walk out the door and you’re on your way. Plus cafes open early if you need breakfast. Beautiful place – highly recommend.
Located in Sarria, Pension Escalinata has a bar. Free WiFi is available.Lugo is 21 miles from the inn, while Monforte de Lemos is 22 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 74 miles from the property.
- had been worried that it was above a bar (in great old town location) but turned out to be down steep hill then in a modern apartment block – but quiet and clean and nicer rooms than I had predicted. My room had windows (opaque) in door so hall light shone in all night. Lovely helpful people for 2 newly arrived pilgrims.
- Wonderful hospitality from the couple who run it. This was a wonderful break from the albergue s on the Camino de Santiago. Not fancy, but very comfortable.
- Excellent location. Room with private bath very inexpensive. Good plumbing.
- I liked apartment staff and the food(good kitchen). In the room was enogh space.
- Prime location in Sarria just at the top of the steps. Good restaurants nearby just up the hill. Owner was lovely when we arrived giving us bread and cheese on the house. Nice place to stay in Sarria for weary walkers
Hotel Mar de Plata
Set in Sarria and on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, Hotel Mar de Plata offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. It features a restaurant and a terrace.Hotel Mar de Plata’s air-conditioned rooms have simple, modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental or buffet breakfast in the Mar de Plata’s restaurant, which offers a range of local cuisine for dinner. There is also a café-bar.Lugo is 19 mi from the Mar de Plata, while Ourense and Ponferrada can be reached in 90 minutes by car. Santiago de Compostela is 93 mi away.
- Clean, modern. Staff courteous. Good location, near the train station.
- Very clean spacious room. As we had just walked the Camino for 6 days and stayed in alburgues we really appreciated the jacuzzi bath to ease tired legs. Reception staff very pleasant and helpful. Didn’t eat in hotel. 10 minute walk to the old town.
- Great little hotel. Stayed there while walking the Camino de Santiago. A little off the beaten path but easy to find. A nice little restaurant as well. Had a salmon steak cooked over charcoal that was preprared excellently.
- The staff are really helpful as i have my luggage delayed. They tried their best to help us facilitate the delievery of my luggage. Rooms are clean and spacious!
- L’ampia camera con l’accoglienza di acqua e barrette
Hotel A Veiga
Featuring a restaurant and garden, Hotel A Veiga offers rooms in Samos in Spain. Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.All rooms have their own private bathrooms. Each comes with a bath or shower and hairdryer.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Hotel A Veiga is 650 feet from the Monasterio benedictino San Julian and the Capilla de San Salvador. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 75 mi away.
- Very nice bedroom; bathroom a bit dated. Very good restaurant. Staff wonderful. Really enjoyed my stay.
- Hotel A Veiga is an excellent place to stay My husband and I stayed 2 nights The staff are fantastic, very friendly and helpful It’s a family owned and run business. The food is outstanding great value for money. The rooms clean, tidy and a decent size with a balcony and views of the river for 48 euro exceptional value. I highly recommend Hotel A Veiga
- Nice location, clean, room was big and very comfortable, great restaurant
The hotel was family-owned and they were very welcoming after a very long walk from O’Cebreiro. It was very much appreciated!
Location on the river was lovely and we particularly liked the peace and quiet !
- Everything, laundry svc, being on the river hearing waterfall, good food, great service
Top Hotels In Baralla Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baralla Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baralla Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baralla Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!