10 Best Hotels To Stay In Baqueira-Beret Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Baqueira-Beret Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baqueira-Beret Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baqueira-Beret Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baqueira-Beret Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baqueira-Beret Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baqueira-Beret Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Baqueira-beret Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Baqueira-Beret.Located next to the ski slopes of Baqueira Beret, Tuc Blanc offers free mountain activities with expert guides. It is set in the spectacular Aran Valley, just 8.7 mi from Vielha.The Tuc Blanc’s convenient location, directly in front of the ski slopes, makes it an ideal base for winter sports.The hotel also features an indoor pool and a hot tub. The spa offers beauty treatments and physiotherapy. Besides guests can enjoy of the sauna and Turkish bath.There is breakfast buffet with a wide variety of products including orange juice.Tuc Blanc has ski rental and a hairdresser on location.
- I was surprised by the facilities at this hotel as I have stayed in four star ones with less. Access to free ski lockers was easy and, while not quite ski in – ski out it was close to being so. The food was excellent with a chef on hand for both breakfast and evening buffet meals.
- Good location for ski slopes. Great massage and spa treatment. Friendly staff.
- We were directly across from the Gondola, the staff were super friendly, the pool and spa were fantastic and very clean. The breakfast which was included was lovely with a great variety. I would love to stay here again.
The property is well located. Staff is most welcoming and attentive.
The hotel management team goes the extra mile to meet your needs.
- Jacuzzi is such a good idea after skiing all day. Great bar staffLoved the glass of vino and Tapa of the day for 2.5 Euros – how refreshing for a ski resort.
Apartamentos Blanheu are located 5 minutes’ walk from the ski elevators of Baqueira-Beret in the Aran Valley, in the Pyrenees. This apartment complex features an extensive spa.All Blanheu apartments feature tiled floors and central heating. There is a seating area with a TV and a kitchen with a hob.Guests at the Blanheu Apartamentos can make use of the facilities at the neighboring Hotel Meliá Boutique Royal Tanau. These include arranging snowmobile trips and a private minibus transfer (on request).The hotel offers the Eth Cauder Restaurant, and there is also a café-bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The center of the Baqueira resort is a 15-minute walk away from the apartments.This is a seasonal property, open from December to March.
- Politite and helpful staff. Use of attached hotel a real bonus. Wonderful breakfast and all day snacks.
- We had no idea that the apartments were considered part of the hotel, so much so that we could use the hotel lounge at all times and benefit from completely free drinks and snacks provided every day from 12-5pm. Excellent!
Great location near the ski lift
Apartment located next to Hotel Melia Royal
Excellent bar and dining room
Great food for breakfast and dinner
Use of courtesy car was a pleasant surprise
- The staff was fantastic. The apartment was so spacious and nice. The hotel facilities and breakfast next door was excellent. Perfect Christmas break. Magical.
- The location of the hotel/apartment was great, walking distance to the lift. The staff was seriously the most friendly and attentive we have ever encountered. Greeted us by name after check-in, helped us with all of our Spanish needs and Made reservations for us at local restaurants. Always smiling and so helpful. The breakfast was extra but was totally worth it, the buffet they offered was fresh and had really good variety, with to die for omelets. All in all we will be returning here for our future ski trips.
Rafaelhoteles By La Pleta
La Pleta Hotel is an exclusive retreat which has a spa and is set within the ski resort of Baquiera-Beret, Lleida. It offers luxurious rooms with views of the Pyrenees.Rooms at Rafaelhoteles by La Pleta are bright and feature satellite, plasma-screen TVs and DVD players. Each room has free toiletries, a bathrobe and slippers.Facilities at the La Pleta include a spa offering a range of massage and beauty treatments, a gym and indoor pool. The hotel has 3 restaurants, cafés and a bar with terrace.La Pleta has an on-site ski shop and can organize transfers to ski runs, as well as equipment hire. The concierge service can arrange other outdoor and cultural activities too. The city of Lleida can be reached in less than 3 hours, by car and Toulouse is under 2.5 hours’ drive from the resort.
- Food is great , the shuttle service to the mountain is awesome too
- The hotel is very confortable, both as a hotel and the location it is in. It is higher up then most hotels so you get a nice view of the mountains. The staff was incredible and the food very good.
- Excellent service, cleanliness etc. and staff very friendly and professional. The provision, free of charge, of a guide was an added bonus if new to the area. Restaurant provided food of good quality.
Warm, welcoming staff
Excellent ski service located in the hotel. You can hire your skis, arrange classes, store ski equipment. It is brought out in the morning and skis put on the free ski bus to the lift and taken away when you get back to the hotel.
- Petits déjeuners très copieux et variés, hôtel très sympa, personnel très à l’écoute, un service au top.
Hotel Val de Neu G.L.
Located within the world-class ski resort of Baqueira Beret and 150 feet from a ski elevator, Hotel Val de Neu G.L. offers free ski storage and luxurious rooms and suites with views of the ski slopes.The hotel offers 4 different restaurants: La Fondue Restaurant, with characteristic food from the mountains; El Bosque Restaurant, featuring international dishes; El Bistro Restaurant, with a more relaxed menu; and La Nonna Restaurant, specialized in Italian cuisine.There is a chill-out area with several sofas around a fireplace where guests can relax. The luxurious Sisley spa offers massage services, beauty treatments, a thermal circuit, and an exterior hot tub.A children’s area includes a heated pool, miniclub, and children’s restaurant, as well as a babysitter. Ski classes, ski passes and ski equipment hire are also available.All rooms and suites are spacious and feature elegant décor, and the Royal Suites include luxurious décor elements, such as Swarovski diamonds. All rooms include a mini-bar, coffee machine, free WiFi, and pillow menu.
Excellent breakfast! Very good service in hotel and also in whole resort area.
It is total luxury to have ski lockers in vicinity of telecabin, it can´t be more easy!
Very nice atmosphere in this hotel, great combination of luxury, sport and aesthetics of the Pyrenees.
- Second time at Val de Neu, continuously exceeds expectations
- breakfast was really nice and location was just perfect
- Awesome Staff. Very friendly and helpful. Lots of eating options.
- Nice breakfast, with a lot of variety. Very friendly staff. Nice decoration. Good concierge service to park the car in the hotel parking and bring it to the front of the hotel door when necessary. Forfaits counters and ski rental shops next to the hotel. Gondola lifts, which also bring you back from the snow trails, 100m away, with ski lockers just one floor below.
- Excellent breakfast! Very good service in hotel and also in whole resort area.
Eira Ski Lodge
One of our best sellers in Baqueira-Beret! Located in Baqueira-Beret, Eira Ski Lodge has ski-to-door access, terrace, shared lounge, and free WiFi. The property is situated 2.3 miles from Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort, 350 feet from Esquiros and 650 feet from Mirador. The hotel has a ski pass sales point.A full English breakfast is served each morning at the property. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which serves International cuisine and also offers vegan options.Guests can enjoy a number of activities in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Era Cabana is 650 feet from the hotel, while La Choza is 650 feet from the property.
- El trato del personal, un 10 para Sophie, Maria y Sara, siempre dispuestas a ayudar y con una sonrisa. Tener café, infusiones, leche, frutas y bollería durante todo el día. Siempre reponen los botes de gel, champú, etc. Muy tranquilo. La foto la tomé en la terraza del hotel.
- Sophie lo mejor. Muy amable. La localización espectacular.
- lo mejor el trato por parte del personal del hotel
Le personnel était au petit soin pour nous avec une attention de chaque instant.
Le petit déjeuner est chargé en choix et garni.
La chambre était clean, super vue sur les montagne, le calme et la décoration d’intérieur sont de tout beauté.
Gros merci à Maria pour sa gentillesse, son humeur et sa générosité.
Thank you Sophie, c’était amazing
Nos encantó todo.
Maria y Sophie encantadoras.
El entorno precioso
El. establecimiento muy bonito y cuidado
Hotel Himalaia Baqueira by Pierre Vacances Premium
Hotel Himalaia Baqueira by Pierre Vacances Premium is set at the foot of some of the finest ski slopes in the Pyrenees. Beautiful mountain views are available on site.The cable car up to the ski slopes is a short walk away.Guests can enjoy the hot tub, spa pool and Turkish bath at the spa center. Access to the spa comes at an extra cost.The areas around the Hotel Himalaia Baqueira by Pierre Vacances Premium are ideal for walking.Each room at the hotel is equipped with plasma-screen TVs and Wi-Fi.
- The free sky guides service is great added value. Very positive
- Location, access to ski is perfect, facilities such as ski lockers, room size, cleanliness, food variety, all good. Staff was nice.
Loved breakfast, a la carte food, gin cocktails, ski locker and parking set up, location, helpful friendly staff, lounge environments. Could do with more comfy high back chairs in lower ground bar. Nobody seemed to use those areas in front of TVs.
Didn’t like that so many items missing on menu (both gin list and a la carte dinner), and also thought it was a bit tight to charge for spa when booking any treatment. (We had €49 massages each!) Spa changing facilities also poor. Minibar fridge didn’t work (not cold)
Overall we really loved our stay – we will certainly return (probably with kids next time).
Your staff were all excellent.
- Excellent buffet choice. Great for children and helpful staff. Super location for skiing. Exceptionally helpful and efficient staff in rather chilly basement bar area.
- It’s really close to the lift to the slopes, direct parking acces from hotel elevators. Complimentary rooms in case you ski after checking out!
Hotel AC Baqueira Ski Resort, Autograph Collection
One of our best sellers in Baqueira-Beret! Hotel AC Baqueira Ski Resort, Autograph Collection is just 150 feet from the ski elevator in Baqueira-Beret. It features a spa, restaurant and fitness center, as well as free WiFi throughout.Each stylish room offers mountain views, heating and air conditioning. They all come with a flat-screen TV, iPod dock, and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The spa at Hotel AC Baqueira Ski Resort, Autograph Collection includes a Turkish bath and sauna. A selection of massages and treatments are also available.Guests can dine at the hotel’s Italian restaurant or have a snack at the Sbar, which serves light and healthy cuisine. The Sno Bar is a cozy place to enjoy a drink, while the heated terrace features sun loungers, views over Aran Valley and direct access to the ski elevator.Hotel AC Baqueira Ski Resort, Autograph Collection offers heated lockers for ski equipment. You will find a selection of shops and restaurants in the surrounding area. Toulouse Airport is 112 mi away.
- The staff was nice and helpful, the bed was comfy, everything was clean, location is perfect
- Super hotel, friendly team – just one word of warning the rooms are exceptionally warm !
I spent 18 days at AC Baqueira at room 609.
Previously I spent 7 days at Hotel Himalaya Baqueira. A total of 25 days at Baqueira on holidays skiing on my own.
I liked the staff.
I liked the room itself. Room 609.
The cleanness of the room.
The fact that they provide you with the weather forecast every day with complementary Godiva chocolate and water.
I liked the towels: soft and big.
I liked the location.
I liked the breakfast in general.
I liked the parking under the reception.
I liked the Technogym gym.
- Great breakfast, great location so close to the ski gondola! Good spa, good bathrooms. Clean, serviced daily with water and chocolate!
- The staff were helpful and polite, The restaurant and bar were good and the bed was very comfortable. Excellent location and parking, ski lift and ski storage ,all great
Apartamentos solneu provides ski-to-door access, as well as accommodations with a kitchen in Baqueira-Beret, 0.7 miles from Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort. Free WiFi is provided.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. A dishwasher and coffee machine are also offered.A a ski pass sales point is available on site and skiing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the condo hotel.Manaud is 1.9 miles from apartamentos solneu, while Esquiros is 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Montarto is located next to the ski slopes of Baqueira-Beret. It offers an extensive spa, a gym and discounts on ski equipment hire. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi.All outward-facing rooms at the Montarto feature modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel offers weekly guided tours of the ski resort for stays of 4 nights or more. You can also participate in the free weekly race in Baqueira’s professional ski stadium.Available for an extra cost, the hotel’s spa has a hot tub and sauna, as well as a range of massage treatments. The indoor pool and gym are available to use for free.The hotel’s on-site La Perdiu Blanca Restaurant offers a range of international food. Open in summer, the La Borda Lobato Restaurant serves avant-garde mountain-style food. There is also a bar with live piano music. Special diet menus are available on request.
- Excellent staff, amazing facilities and great location
- The food and three bars were great. The pool was a little cold, but clean. The staff were very friendly.
- Excellent breakfast with many choices and eggs cooked to order. Good Spa and pool.
- Position, facilities, staff friendly, lovely break all round.
- Convenient for the lift/gondola to get up the slopes.
Hotel Chalet Bassibe by Silken
A modern version of the traditional, mountain chalet, this fantastic ski hotel is located in the resort of Baqueira-Beret. It is surrounded by the magnificent slopes of the Spanish Pyrenees.Set at a height of 5.6 feet, the Hotel Chalet Bassibe by Silken is only 650 feet from the nearest ski elevators of Esquirós. Free transport is even provided to the slopes, allowing you easy access to the excellent local skiing of the Aran Valley.After a day on the piste, put your ski equipment away in the on-site storage. Then you can enjoy a session in the indoor and outdoor swimming pool. You can also spend some time in the sauna or indulge in a massage, before cooling off in the outdoor hot tub.Finish off the day around the fireplace in the inviting lounge. There is also a restaurant and cafe-bar on site, allowing you to relax in style each evening.
- Great friendly staff, comfortable room and facilities, shuttle to slopes, the most amazing breakfast, ever! Reasonable price
- Staff great. Very friendly. Good breakfast Van ride to ski lift.
People. Very kind and always available to help.
They offer a free chocolate in the afternoon. Is a nice and tasty detail.
Rooms are a good size and the beds are very comfortable
Breakfast has a good selection of cold meats and pastries
The staff. Very helpful reception staff. Also transpirt to and from the ski slopes. The sauna/massage. The comfortable bed. The interior decoration.
Afternoon hot chocolate by the fire.
Top Hotels In Baqueira-beret Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baqueira-Beret Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baqueira-Beret Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baqueira-Beret Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!