10 Best Hotels To Stay In Banyalbufar Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Banyalbufar Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Banyalbufar Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Banyalbufar Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Banyalbufar Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Banyalbufar Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Banyalbufar Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Banyalbufar Majorca:
One of our top picks in Banyalbufar.This 15th-century building is located in Banyalbufar, in Mallorca’s Tramuntana Mountains and just 2,300 feet from the Mediterrranean Sea. It offers charming rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The individually decorated rooms at Son Borguny feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. Each one comes with air conditioning, a private bathroom and views of the sea or mountains.The beautiful town of Valldemossa is around 15 minutes’ drive from Son Borguny. You can drive to Palma and its airport within 35 minutes.
- Son Borguny is really a cute place to stay. The owner Penny is very kind and helpful. The beds are comfi and breakfast is nice too. We enjoyed our stay and would come back.
- This hotel is full of character, right in the heart of the delightful village of Banyalbufar. The family who run the hotel are really welcoming and friendly, the breakfasts are excellent and you can have a delicious evening meal in their restaurant or sample the many other good restaurants just a few minutes walk away. We loved the location of the hotel, within easy walking distance of a rocky cove for swimming or snorkelling and also lots of great walks available direct from the hotel with a very reasonable bus service to get you back to the hotel.
I loved everything about my stay at Son Borguny.
The staff, the surroundings, the area, the food…; my first solo trip to tour round the North West of Majorca which I thoroughly enjoyed and staying here was an added bonus 😍
I hope to stay again.
Food, view, location, everything was perfect xx
We had the luna suite and it was the best stay if all our trip
- Sebastian and Penny were excellent hosts. Food was delicious and restaurant staff very friendly. Ambiance on the terrace at night was very special.
Mar i Vent
Set in Mallorca’s beautiful Tramuntana Mountains, Mar i Vent offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Each room has a balcony or terrace with wonderful sea views.Rooms at the family-run Mar i Vent Hotel feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. They include central heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Surrounded by grounds, the Mar i Vent has a sun terrace with panoramic views of the coast and mountains. There is a snack bar and a restaurant, serving home-cooked Mallorcan dishes using seasonal produce.The staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental and provide information about the area. The mountains are ideal for hiking or cycling, while Banyalbufar Bay is within a 5-minute walk. Free parking is offered on site.
- Great views and very quiet at night. The hotel has a nice terrace for breakfast and drinks in the evening.
Loved it’s traditional feel and the fantastic views. It’s a beautiful area that’s great for walkers and those wanting a very quiet holiday.
There’s great restaurants in the village and nice villages to visit nearby, including Es Port des Canonge, Enstellencs and Esporles.
The staff/owners were very caring especially when our transfer to the airport never turned up and they sorted out a replacement taxi.
- The pool with the most magnificent view. The helpful staff sorting out parking and providing info on bus timetables etc. Excellent breakfast with lovely extension time to 11.00am. Hotel old fashioned but stylish and quirky and everyone very friendly
- The location in Banyalbufar is perfect, there’s not a lot in this little village but it’s charming and the Mar-I-Vent is a retro throwback that is wholeheartedly itself and doesn’t pretend to be anything else. I would happily come back here any time.
Charming old hotel from 1930’s, run by the same family. A bit dated, but loved some of the original interiors. Stunning views from room and the restaurant terrace. Good spread on the breakfast , fresh fruit, boilded eggs, an assortment of bread and pastries, yoghurt and cold cuts.
Nice pool area overlooking the beautiful scenery.
A few parking spots reserved for the guests.
Friendly and quiet service from the staff.
Village of Banyalbufar very nice and quiet as well, with several nice restaurants to choose from.
Can Busquets Hotel de Interior is located in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Tramuntana Mountains, in the village of Banyalbufar. It is a characteristic Mallorcan house with a garden and terrace.The rooms at Can Busquets offer heating and air conditioning and wonderful views of the sea or mountains. All come with an elegant bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer.Guests can admire the building’s traditional architecture of wood and stone. Tourist information is also available on site.The area around Can Busquets is known for its trekking and cycling routes. Bañalbufar Bay is a 10-minute walk away.
- Parking really closed to the property. The best view – to Banyalbufar and the bay. We love the location in mountains. Nice room. Really kind staff. Wifi was working 100%. Room was clean.
- Everything was as promised. Nice accommodation. Loved the bath as I had been running for 8 hours on the GR221 trail when I arrived!
- Every guest feels important here. I got a feeling that every detail ciunts here. Excellent home made dinner with spectacular view. Great hotel!
- Very easy to find and park the hotel is a very charming house, clean and with a very nice sea view. The bedroom is confortable with a/c and bathroom. We took the breakfast on a charming interior terrace.
We stayed 3 nights. Breakfast and dinner were very good, all great local food.
Hotel Maristel & Spa
One of our top picks in Estellencs.Discover the luxury of the Maristel Hotel, in the mountains of northern Majorca only 0.6 mi from beautiful Cala de Estellencs beach.Take advantage of the open air swimming pool, or relax on a sun lounger on the terrace. Inside the hotel, the covered pool is just part of the Maristel’s spa facilities. There is unlimited access to the spa, which also includes a hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath.Some rooms have balconies with views of the mountains or the coast.Both local and international foods are available for breakfast and dinner. Meals are served in the peaceful setting of the terrace restaurant, with mountain and sea views.Take time to walk in the beautiful Tramuntana mountains or enjoy the local beaches. The nearby towns of Valldemossa and Andratx are well worth visiting, and the capital Palma is only 15 mi from the hotel.
- Perfect location, friendly staff, good food, and excellent facilities.
- I was on a trek along the North Coast & the spa facilities were a godsend after a long day hiking. Rooms were very comfortable & buffet dinner/breakfast was delicious. I had forgotten swim shorts & staff very kindly loaned me a pair!
- Fabulous hotel. Outdoor pool and jacuzzi was fantastic after a long day of walking day 3 of the GR221. Central air conditioning in the room.
- We were a family of 5 and stayed in the family suite. The accommodation worked very well for us. The terrace area has lovely views. Having the small kichen area & 2 bathrooms was great.
- Loved the pool, the outdoor jacuzzi, the views and the rooms were clean and spacious. Lovely restaurant across the road with stunning views
Hotel Nord is located in Mallorca’s Tramuntana Mountains, in the quiet village of Estellencs. It has a charming courtyard, a sun terrace and a lounge with a wood fire.All rooms at the Nord Hotel have been stylishly decorated, conserving features such as wooden roof beams and stone walls. They are equipped with air conditioning and central heating, and they all come with satellite TV and a safety deposit box.Hotel Nord is just 0.6 mi from the beach, and the area is popular for sailing as well as hiking. It is 16 mi from Mallorca’s capital city, Palma.
Since there were 4 of us the hotel suggested we stay in their house , Sa Posada. It was spacious and comfortable with a well equipped kitchen, a roof terrace and a small garden.
Breakfast in the hotel was generous: fruit, cereal, yoghurt, pastries, cheeses, fresh bread etc, fresh orange juice and the option of freshly cooked eggs. The staff were welcoming, gave good local advice and helped us book restaurants.
- What a wonderful charming hotel in a lovely village. The service from Antonia and her team was very friendly and helpful at any time. We will surely come back!
- This place is a gem! Lovely rooms, amazing brrakfasts, excellent staff. Better if you have a car, but there are lots of areas to walk. Dinner is wonderful, and there are lots of other local places to eat that are great too! It is situated with both mountain and sea nearby. I would come again without a doubt.
Hotel Nord was charming and stylish. There were lovely thoughtful touches everywhere. Our room was gorgeous and big and a very romantic retreat for us.
The terrace balcony provided a wonderful outside space with lush well tendered plants and the breakfasts were exquisitely done, with attention to detail and slight menu changes daily.
The hotel is run efficiently by women who were very helpful and friendly.
Hotel Nord has a calm gentle atmosphere.
Rooms were air conditioned and there were comfortable spaces to recline, read and relax. Highly recommend and many heart felt thanks from us
- Very nice place, kind stuff, comfy accomodation and perfect breakfast with local products!
- Since there were 4 of us the hotel suggested we stay in their house , Sa Posada. It was spacious and comfortable with a well equipped kitchen, a roof terrace and a small garden.
Sa Plana Petit Hotel
Located in Mallorca’s Tramuntana Mountains, Sa Plana Petit Hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by attractive gardens and olive trees. Each air-conditioned room offers wonderful sea or mountain views.Petit Hotel Sa Plana’s spacious rooms feature hardwood flooring and rustic-style design. All rooms have a sofa and a private bathroom with hairdryer and bathrobes. Some rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A characteristic Mallorcan breakfast is served daily in the Sa Plana’s dining room. You can enjoy meals and drinks on the terrace, which also has barbecue facilities.The Sa Plana Hotel is only 0.9 mi from Cala Estellencs Beach, while the beautiful Estellencs Valley is ideal for walking. Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about the area, and free private parking is offered on site.
- Beautiful and unique hotel. Excellent breakfast. Lovely staff.
- Cute little hotel in Estellencs with so lovely warm hearted hosts. I felt very welcome and the owners are such a beautiful family which took very good care of my needs. Thank you very much for your warm hospitality and assistance. I hope to see you soon again and wish you a good winter time.
- Such friendly, helpful hosts. A beautiful room with balcony and hammock! Lovely little pool. The food – both evening meal and breakfast – was delicious. We were treated so well.
- One of the best places we have stayed in for a while. A perfect location in the hills with a lovely walk down to the harbour through the village. The pictures do not do it justice!! Really friendly hosts, perfect, and the evening meals for €20 were just made it fantastic! Some of the best food we’ve had for ages. Breakfast is great also! Time for you to enjoy….
- This is a wonderful place. Charming and spotless rooms, beautifully equipped bathrooms and comfortable beds with crisp fresh bedding. Easy to find with magnificent views. Lovely breakfasts and great dinner if required. Pakita and the staff looked after us like we were special family. Then throw in a beautiful peaceful garden to die for, a clean pool and peace and you will be completely chilled in under an hour.
Finca Hotel Son Pont
This rural hotel with outdoor swimming pool is located in the Puigpunyent Valley. It offers spacious accommodations with views of the Tramuntana Mountain Range. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Located in a Majorcan stately home, all rooms at Finca Hotel Son Pont feature original architectural details and are decorated with antique furniture. Each has a private bathroom including toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a communal lounge and kitchen equipped with a hob, fridge and microwave. There are a few restaurants and shops in Puigpunyent, just 1.2 mi away.Guests can relax in the beautiful garden or on the sun terrace. The hotel also rents bicycles and can provide information on outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and horseriding.The pretty coastal town of Banyalbufar is about 25 minutes’ drive away and the historic center of Palma de Mallorca is 8.1 mi away. Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in approximately 25 minutes by car.
- Host was exceptional, we felt very welcome although we arrived late. The location is perfect to relax and enjoy the nature. Plenty of hikes, vinyards and beautiful villages around to explore.
Friendly warm welcome by host
Pool with a wow view!
Variations locations to chill out
Use of a shared kitchen & sitting room
Spread of rooms ensured plenty of
Peace & quiet
Value for money over other similar hotels
- Breathtaking property and landscape. Exceptional host, who takes his time to show you around and tell stories about the history of the house. You do feel very welcome.
Just about everything was perfect!
The scenery and location were even better than expected. Your own set of wheels is a good thing to have considering the location. But that is to be expected.
- Francisco was an amazing host. He makes you feel as it is your own house and goes a long way giving recommendations
Agroturismo Son Galceran
Son Galcerán is an 18th-century estate with a large outdoor swimming pool, free parking and free Wi-Fi. Each of the elegant rooms offers views over the Esporles Valley.Agroturismo Son Galcerán’s gardens are full of orange trees. Rooms at Son Galcerán are fully air conditioned and heated, with satellite TV and a safe. Many have a private balcony.Numerous restaurants can be found in Esporles, just 1,000 feet of the property.The village of Esporles is in the foothills of the Sierra de Tramuntana, 7.5 mi from Palma de Mallorca. Local sights include La Granja, a Moorish house-museum. Many natural activities are possible nearby.
- A beautiful traditional style property in gloriously green surrounds. Breakfast is amazing! Friendly service.
- Very good Appartment, very well equipped. Nice people.
- Very good breakfast buffet and eggs on demand ! Nice views. Nice pool ! Friendly staff – excellent cleaning staff !
The beds were super comfy – breakfast was amazing- very quiet, you need a car.
Old fashioned decor with friendly staff.
- The breakfast was amazing. The room was clean with a beautiful view. Internet was strong.
Hotel Continental Valldemossa
One of our top picks in Valldemossa.Hotel Continental Valldemossa is located within the Tramuntana Mountains, 1,312 feet above sea level. It features its own 656 ft² swimming pool, set within an oak grove, and sea views.All rooms at Hotel Continental Valldemossa offer heating and air conditioning, a safe and satellite TV. A hairdryer is available in the bathroom. There is free WiFi throughout.Guests can enjoy free parking and there is a bicycle storage room. The hotel is surrounded by natural gardens, and has an on-site café-bar and a restuarant with a terrace.Hotel Continental Valldemossa lies between the villages of Valldemossa and Deià. There is easy road access to Palma and Son San Joan Airport, 14 mi away.
- The location was absolutely stunning! Everything was very clean, requests dealt with efficiently and a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Clean and “new” smell. Really friendly staff. We got to check in early and out two hours later which was a great relief due to heavy rain and timing with transportation. Bus station for bus 210 from Palma and Port de Soller just outside. Three stops from Valldemosa and Deia. Beautiful views on clear days. Great breakfastbuffet with a chef making personal omelettes and eggs a la minute, good variations of things to put on your bread or croissants. We didn’t have dinner there but it looked like good bang for the buck. All clean and fresh. The coffee was unfortunately really not of Spanish standards. Cold and weak. They need to practice in that field. Great and spacy room for two. (314). Would stay there again when I want to be somewhere quiet for a while on Mallorca.
- Amazing hotel – everything’s new, the view is stunning. There is a really cool swimming pool outside with a sea view in a pine forest. The view from the rooms is spectacular – be ready to spend a lot of time on the balcony.
- Nice room,and breathtaking view….cozy swimming pool area..
- hotel de chaine, sans charme mais confortable et moderne.
Offering free Wi-Fi, Cas Papa is located in the charming village of Valldemossa, 15 minutes’ drive from Palma de Mallorca. The hotel offers modern and bright rooms with mountain views.Designed by the architect Asensio Peña and the designer Lluïsa LLull, this hotel offers rooms with private bathroom. Each room includes a satellite flat-screen TV, fan and wardrobe.Featuring a bar, the property offers a breakfast buffet. Guests can also enjoy a shared lounge with a fireplace.The Balearic Coast can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Son Termens Golf Club is 6.2 mi from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent accommodation, great location, best breakfast in all of my orca, and the front desk superb!
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Location and people were very nice. The staff helped us with our taxi, breakfast to go when we checked out at 5am, and were very accommodating.
- Very Nice and helpfull host. Clean and proper roms. Central.Excellent breakfast.
- Relaxed atmosphere and very low key. Very lovely old Mallorcan style house. Views to die for. Very central location but away from cafes etc.
- The hotel is beautifully decorated. The reception area feels like you are in a cosy front room where you can help yourself to a drink from the honesty bar. The location is perfect – right in the centre of Valldemossa. The bed was very comfy and the mountains views were amazing to wake up to.
Top Hotels In Banyalbufar Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Banyalbufar Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Banyalbufar Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Banyalbufar Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!