10 Best Hotels To Stay In Baños de Valdearados Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Baños de Valdearados Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baños de Valdearados Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baños de Valdearados Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baños de Valdearados Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baños de Valdearados Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baños de Valdearados Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Baños De Valdearados Castile And Leon:
Hotel Montermoso is set just off the A1 Motorway, a 5-minute drive from Aranda de Duero. Surrounded by beautiful gardens, it offers modern rooms with a TV and free WiFi.Rooms at the Montermoso have air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms include a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The hotel has a bar and a stylish restaurant, where you can enjoy roast lamb, Ribera del Duero wine and other traditional regional cuisine. There is also a café with a terrace, open in summer.The Montermoso offers free private parking. It is 50 mi from Burgos and 99 mi from Madrid.
- Easily accessible from Autovia, ideally placed for a stop over between ferry ports and southern Spain. Fixed price 3 course evening meal was a nice surprise at 18 euro. Good choice of wine at reasonable prices.
- A very nice hotel. Staff very nice and friendly. Close to the motorway. And pet friendly. Enjoyed our evening meal very much.
- Good location,nice restaurant ,good breakfast reasonable price
- We have been here 30 times before it would be nice to receive a bonus or discount to acknowledge our loyalty.
- Hotel is in a good and convenient location with ample parking. The staff are helpful. The bar and restaurant are good and there is a good selection of local wines at competitive prices.
Hotel Los Rastrojos
Located 2.8 mi from Aranda de Duero, in the Hotel Los Rastrojos offers horse riding on site. This small country hotel has air-conditioned rooms and a garden with tennis and paddle courts.Featuring a private balcony, each rustic-style room has a flat-screen TV, microwave and fridge. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The on-site tennis and paddle court are available for guests upon request and there is an additional cost at night time. Horse riding can be arranged upon request and for a supplement.Burgos is a 50-minute drive from the hotel.
- Very nice welcome. Lovely rustic location. Restaurant not open but we were given complimentary breakfast
- The location was very quiet and i was given some breakfast items as i was leaving before breakfast was served
- It was quirky but comfortable good continental breakfast awesome shower
- La ubicación y el estar rodeada de naturaleza y de una bonita granja.
La cena pese a la hora que llegue que fue pasadas las 11 de a noche, pero es cierto que no pude antes y antes de hacer el chelking pregunté si tenían el restaurante abierto, todo fueron facilidade.
1. Morcilla de Burgos con patata paja para chuparse ls dedos.
2 chorizo con cebolla caramelizada y pan recién hecho, de rechupete.
3. Ensalada de la casa exquisita.
4. Entecot 300 grs, excelente con patata casera en un cestito.
5. Tarta de manzana sobre base de hojaldre, y helado de vainilla, exquisito…. cena de 10.
La habitación una maravilla, con un baño con una bañera que en ningún hotel he visto.
El silencio en plena naturaleza se oían los campanos de los animales.
El servicio del restaurante la camarera una bellísima persona y una profesional.
La dueña del establecimiento un encanto.
Los cocineros maravillosos.
Hotel Aranda is located in central Aranda del Duero, in the Ribera del Duero region. This property offers rooms with satellite TV and an on-site restaurant.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at the Aranda feature parquet flooring and traditional furniture. They come with a separate seating area, as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Aranda’s Spanish-style restaurant serves traditional Castilian food such as roast lamb, as well as boasting a well-stocked cellar. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The ancient Roman city of Clunia Sulpicia is 16 mi from the hotel. You can drive to Burgos in under an hour.
- Big room, comfortable bed and bedding, large bathroom, great location, parking available on the street, friendly staff and great bar.
- Hotel needs up grading . For the English people please be aware right opp a Spanish bull ring which has a lot of bull fights . (Not a problem but may offend some) the matadors stay at hotel and the capes get her washed outside right by coffee area!
- Staff and bar were great. Room was clean and comfortable
- Very central and easy to find opposite the bull ring. Excelling value and well cooked meal
- Close to city. Clean. Comfortable. Beautiful woodwork in restaurant and reception.
Hotel el Lagar de Isilla
El Lagar de Isilla is an exclusive hotel, set in the winery of the same name. Aimed especially at wine lovers, it features wine-making themed décor like barrel tables. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.All rooms and suites are heated and feature wooden floors and a seating area with a sofa. Each has a safe, mini-bar, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites also have a balcony and a spa bath.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Spanish dishes.Set in the village of La Vid, on the banks of the River Duero, the hotel is 11 mi from Aranda de Duero, capital of the Ribera del Duero wine region. The hotel has a gift shop and tour desk.
Super great wine tasting. Wonderful staff.
Very unique little spot.
- Been here several times now and as all the rooms are different it always seems like the first time, plenty of space excellent bathrooms with comfy beds.
Excellent hotel with themed rooms which were intriguing and all different.
Also great evening dining with the areas signiture lamb dish Stone baked .
Excellent breakfast . And the tour of the on site winery a must .
Plus a visit to there shops to try there wine .
- Our stay was amazing! The staff was incredible. They are even shipping us our external hard that we left in the room. The restaurant in the hotel was excellent and we loved the tour of the bodega and the wine tasting! The binder of info to do in the area was also so helpful! Will definitely we back!
- This hotel is themed for wine it being on the wine trail we had the house white and enjoyed it so much we bought a couple of bottles we would certainly go there again on our return journey
- Super great wine tasting. Wonderful staff.
Hotel Rural y SPA Kinedomus Bienestar
Kinédomus Bienestar is a hotel set on the banks of the River Duero, with an outdoor swimming pool. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking on site.The wellness center at the Kinédomus features Vichy and essence showers and spa pools with waterfalls. Guests can also enjoy the hot tub, sauna, massages and wraps. Pilates and yoga are available at the fitness center, with views over the river.The soundproofed rooms have a double beds, integrated bath with toilet and shower offering views from the Duero.The Kinédomus Bienestar can organize visits to wine cellars in Ribera del Duero and bicycle routes in Fresnillo. Fishing, horse riding and wildlife watching are possible in the local area.Public areas at the hotel include a library, a restaurant and a bar-terrace, gym and group classes.
the accommodation contacted me by phone as soon as I booked which was nice and offered lots of advice and help. The owner very helpfull with tips of places to visit. room very warm and comfortable for December
Spa very good and treatments very good value for money
Breakfast was just cereal, coffee, ham and croissants but after eating so much in the restaurants and having an english breakfast everynight from staying in London the week before was nice to have the diet
- The pool. The view of the river from the bedroom window/balcony.
- Nada, no ahí nada que te llame la atención parece una casa de campo con piscina
- La tranquilidad que se respira. La habitación amplia y con unas preciosas vistas. Todo cuidado al detalle. Una cama comodisima. Samuel, un gran anfitrión, y nos indicó para hacer escapadas a pueblos cercanos. Es la segunda vez que voy y me encanta. He estado muy agusto.
- Es un sitio encantador, es algo un tanto especial, para parejas ideal. Con piscina spa, fitnes. Merece la pena ir
- the accommodation contacted me by phone as soon as I booked which was nice and offered lots of advice and help. The owner very helpfull with tips of places to visit. room very warm and comfortable for December
Hotel Area Tudanca Aranda
One of our best sellers in Aranda de Duero! Hotel Area Tudanca Aranda is located in Fuentespina in the wine-producing Ribera del Duero region. It offers a range of wine-related activities and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.All air conditioned rooms at the Hotel Tudanca feature parquet floors and a separate sitting area, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Tudanca’s restaurant specializes in traditional Castilian food such as lamb cooked in a wood-fire oven. The hotel has an impressive dining hall decorated with wine paraphernalia. There are also 2 cafés and a terrace bar.The Tudanca Aranda organizes grape harvesting and wine tasting. There is also a fitness center and a children’s play area in the hotel.Peñafiel Castle is 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The picturesque town of San Esteban de Gormaz can be reached in 50 minutes, by car.
- Really comfortable room, lots of extras provided. Very quiet. Nice balcony.
- Nice welcome, safe parking,lovely room with view of the garden and vineyard.Good evening meal and breakfast will return.
easy access to the motorway
teally nice hotel and staff really helpful and friendly
- Excellent location close to motorway, easy parking, obliging staff. The room was very nice with a good view of a vineyard comfortable
- Great room, excellent location, underground parking, helpful friendly staff and good restaurant. What’s not to like?
Hotel Tudanca-Aranda II
One of our best sellers in Aranda de Duero! Ideal for a rest en route, this convenient hotel offers quick and easy access to the highway.The hotel is situated outside Aranda de Duero, the capital of the Ribera del Duero wine region, famous for its wine cellars. The hotel organizes wine tours, with tastings, harvest activities and cultural tours included.A 24-hour front desk, restaurant and bar can provide you with a comfortable service, with all the basic amenities required for a pleasant stopover or a longer stay.
- Good clean room excellent helpful staff,nothing to much trouble. Short walk to restaurant,or cafe your choice both good.Easy parking with fuel available.
- basic but nice room, breakfast good, interior of main areas/reception exceptional
- Ease of booking in and helpful staff..would recommend ..I have trouble with stairs so the staff located me in a ground floor room with easy access.
- Easy to find and dog friendly, very handy for travelling to the ferry port. Comfortable room and the staff were friendly and helpfull.
- convieniant for trip to Santander would have liked to have seen more of the vinyard & village but weather prevented this. maybe next trip?
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, La Sabina is located in Castillejo de Robledo. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and fishing.Aranda de Duero is 16 miles from La Sabina, while El Burgo de Osma is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 72 miles from the property.
- Beautifully renovated old house with a lot of character! Very clean and comfortable.
- it was all very nice and was great to chat and mix with the locals
- Beautiful village … lovely place to stay on the way to santander … food was delicious … and our dogs loved exploring on their walks
- A gem of a hotel in a lovely village. The extra touches were towels fastened together with ribbons, toiletries in bags and curtains with lovely tie backs
- The owner could not be more helpful, she bent over backwards to make us and the dog feel welcome
Hotel Silos 2000
Located close to the Abbey of Santo Domingo de Silos and offering views of the countryside, Hotel Silos 2000 features air-conditioned rooms and a restaurant serving traditional dishes.This hotel offers rooms with simple décor. All of them include TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Silos 2000 has a business center where guests have free Internet access. There is also a bar and an outdoor terrace.There is a bus stop next to the hotel. Here you can take buses to Burgos.
- Best value in town and has its own car park. Only a short walk to the village centre. Good simple rooms some with lovely views. Loads to do close by from vulture watching, singing monks and locations from “the Good, The Bad and The Ugly”. We go back every year and have a great time.
- Plenty of easy parking.Easy walk to picturesque village centre.
- The location was absolutely beautiful. The scenery was spectacular. Room was very comfortable and hairdryer, shampoo and body wash liquid much appreciated. Excellent value for money. Very friendly staff, also very helpful. We would love to go back for longer.
I’ve stayed there before
It’s a convenient, inexpensive and no frills stopover.
- Convenient to lovely little town . Very cheap accomodatian
Hotel Rural Restaurante Las Baronas
Located in Santa Cruz de la Salceda, Hotel Rural Restaurante Las Baronas provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and terrace. A hot tub is available for guests. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Hotel Rural Restaurante Las Baronas can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The area is popular for hiking, and bike rental is available at this 3-star hotel.Aranda de Duero is 10 miles from the accommodation, while El Burgo de Osma is 32 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 66 miles from the property.
- Our hostess had a translation app so communication was great as she didn’t speak English and we didn’t speak Portuguese. The dinner at the in house restaurant was fabulous
- Staff were so friendly and could not do enough for you. Hotel was amazing, a rare find. Highly recommend.
- Typical Spanish village, wonderful rural hotel. Lovely owner and a lot of fun.
- The staff were very friendly, and the proprietor used her translation phone to good effect.
- Staff were brilliant no hasle no English but it’s quite easy with sign language we got on well with goggle translation restaurants wonderful and inexpensive breakfast the same many thanks
Top Hotels In Baños De Valdearados Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baños de Valdearados Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baños de Valdearados Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baños de Valdearados Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!