10 Best Hotels To Stay In Baños de la Encina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Baños de la Encina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baños de la Encina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baños de la Encina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baños de la Encina Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baños de la Encina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baños de la Encina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Baños De La Encina Andalucía:
Hotel Palacio Guzmanes
This charming hotel is set in a historic building dating from the 17th century. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a sun terrace.The individually decorated rooms at Hotel Palacio Guzmanes offer views of the surrounding countryside. Rooms include air conditioning, heating and a TV. Some rooms also have a balcony and a bathroom with a hydromassage bath.Hotel Palacio Guzmanes is located in the historic center of Baños de la Encina, most famous for the 10th-century Burgalimar Castle. The property is set 3.7 mi from the A4 Motorway, which connects you to Madrid and the Costa del Sol in 3 hours.There is a private car park on site, available at a surcharge. Jaen is a short drive away. A transfer service to the hotel is also available. Board games and books are available.The hotel has a restaurant serving traditional Andalusian cuisine. You can also enjoy a glass of local wine on the summer terrace. Gluten-free menus are available on request.
- Absolutely charming little hotel in a historic mansion right below the cathedral. Beautiful tile work and very pretty. Excellent location.
Place really nice, an old building with excelent facilities, the restaurant is amazing good, good selection of wines, local food and fish – hunting meat selection.
The prices really good per quality – services.
The village is wonderful, the castle for example. It´s a good start point to explore the region around, Ubeda – Baeza, the Natural Parks, …
- The location is fantastic staff very willing to please food excellent a very pleasant stay. We are planning our next trip
- Lovely building in a central position. Good views and evening meal was excellent.
Julian, speaks wonderful English and is attentive in ensuring your stay was indeed perfect, he ensured we understood the menu etc, nothing was to much trouble for him
The Food was amazing and typically Spanish, served by
Isabel, from the bar who delivered delicious tapas as we enjoyed the much needed beer on our arrival. She was a true delight.
The location is perfect with views to die for. The actual building is stunning and picture perfect
Palacete Maria Rosa
Set in a historical 16th century building, Palacete Maria Rosa is a rustic-style hotel in Baños de la Encina, a small village 31 mi from Jaén. All the rooms feature air conditioning.Palacete Maria Rosa combines the building’s rustic style and its exposed-stone walls with modern décor. All the rooms have a small seating area, a desk and a private bathroom.Besides the daily set menu, Palacete Maria Rosa’s restaurant offers a good variety of tapas. Guests can also enjoy a shared terrace and a lounge with sofa and flat-screen TV.Baños de la Encina is located in Sierra Morena, 3.7 mi from the A4 Motorway and next to the Rumblar Reservoir. The impressive landscapes of Despeñaperros Nature Reserve are 19 mi away.Staff can provide tourist information and help arrange hiking excursions, horse riding, and mushroom collecting.
- The ambiance. The garden area and the style and decor if the house.
Old traditional building beautifully renovated.
Friendly helpful owner
It was great to stay in such a lovely
place with our large although very well behaved dog,
- Location (a few minutes on foot from the fortress), ambience, food (the hotel runs a very good and not very expensive restaurant). Very nice management. A place to park a car in the front of the hotel.
- Cosy restaurant, good food, nice and warm room with a small terrace.
- Friendly staff, nice to see their try at conversion. Lovely coffee and herbal tea.
Hotel Restaurante Baños
Hotel Restaurante Baños is located in the hilltop town of Baños de la Encina, in Jaén province. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private balcony with great views.The rooms at the Baños feature tiled floors and central heating. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Offering views of the Sierra Morena Mountains, the hotel’s restaurant specializes in traditional Andalusian food and medieval-style cooking. There is also a Spanish-style bar-café with a terrace.The Baños is just 40 minutes’ drive from Baeza and Úbeda, two charming towns which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The hotel is easily accessible from the A4 Motorway, which runs from Seville to Madrid.
- Beautiful view and comfortable beds. Restaurant full of friendly faces and delicious food. Do eat here! It’s like eating with a big family. So fun. The room was very comfortable with amazing views. Very happy we took a night to see this pretty place. Take the time to see the Alcazar and their beautiful cathedral.
Amazing location. lovely terrace off the bedroom with incredible view of the castle.
love the place.
- View was amazing and the town really nice. We stayed in a junior suite.
- Wonderful terrace with view. Perfect place to sit and enjoy the tapas and an evening drink .Friendly staff. No problem at all about travelling with dog.
- Great location, amazing views from terace and the balcony, very friendly and helpful staff. Clean & tidy room, great place to stay, relax and take some rest. Very good restaurant with the best service.
Hotel Palacio del Intendente
The Palacio del Intendente offers free Wi-Fi access and an outdoor swimming pool. It is located half-way between Madrid and Seville, in the peaceful village of Guarromán.The hotel was built as a palace in the 18th century. It has a pretty courtyard and gardens.Palacio del Intendente has comfortable bedrooms, with air conditioning and TV. There is also a relaxing lounge with an open fire.Guarromán is famous for its delicious food, particularly cakes. It also has an ideal location, just off the major A4 road. It is 31 mi from the regional capital, Jaen.
Lovely hotel – we were pleasantly surprised by the size of our room and bathroom. Comfortable double bed and room to sit outside by the pool or in the courtyard, as well as the dining area available to guests. Even though they don’t provide breakfast, there is a coffee maker and milk available and the fridge has an honesty bar at very reasonable prices too.
Staff were excellent, despite no English on her part and no Spanish on ours we managed to communicate and understand each other for what were the essentials.
- The cleanliness and comfort of the rooms. And being lodged in a old and very well preserved building
- Lovely grand old palace very well renovated full of character and very comfortable. Helpful and welcoming owners. Great pool – to swim in and sit next to! Free tea and coffee but no breakfast available. Lift!
- Hotel is in the city center, you can park easily near hotel for free. Receptionist was very helpful and friendly, we enjoyed our stay here, as well you can find pool in the hotel and relax there.
- We loved the location, the friendly reception, kind and helpful staff. The hotel is a little gem, an old Spanish-style family home converted lovingly into a a little haven. There are so many beautiful little touches everywhere and I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Lovely hotel – we were pleasantly surprised by the size of our room and bathroom. Comfortable double bed and room to sit outside by the pool or in the courtyard, as well as the dining area available to guests. Even though they don’t provide breakfast, there is a coffee maker and milk available and the fridge has an honesty bar at very reasonable prices too.
Hotel Salvador is on Bailén’s main road, connecting it to the other Andalusian cities. It offers free Wi-Fi, a pretty garden and an elegant restaurant with regional cuisine.Each of the bedrooms in Hotel Salvador comes with a private bathroom, a TV and a terrace.The hotel also has paddle tennis courts and changing rooms. Free paddles and balls are provided. As well as the grounds, there is a play area for children.Hotel Salvador is well located for visiting the Jaen province. Free private parking is available on site, and the center of Bailén is within a short walk of the hotel.
- I like the layout of the rooms and the outside table and chairs where one could sit and relax after a long drive. The staff were very friendly and the food was good.
- Good location for our journey, budget hotel, good food and fantastic atmosphere with the locals on a Friday night. Lovely terrace to sit outside and soak up the atmosphere.
- Good value for money. A convenient stop on the way south.
- Bed comfortable and thankfully room had air con. It’s ideally situated and very clean. And, we were given a half bottle of local red wine on leaving! Lovely touch.
- Clean and tidy and a great location with wifi and easy parking
This hotel is located just off the Madrid to Cordoba motorway and is ideal if you are booking a stay for business or as a resting point on a long journey. Free WiFi is available throughout.The hotel offers a comfortable and practical environment. It also has a great terrace, an ideal place to relax in the summer. You can sample varied cuisine in the hotel restaurant.This is also an ideal stop-off location on route to Madrid, Cádiz and Levante. It is also the perfect place to stay if you are traveling for business reasons.
- hot water, cheap and access to motorway. Nothing else. On an industrial estate.
- Clean rooms and hotel location just off the main road going north/south. Air conditioning good.
- Great restaurant bar serving good food until 11pm. Good size rooms and excellent value for money especially if you are looking for somewhere pet friendly.
- The location was excellent for an overnight stay near to the main road route.
- Amazing staff and delicious breakfast (the best we’ve ever eaten in hotel.
Hotel la Perdiz
Featuring a swimming pool surrounded by gardens, Hotel La Perdiz is in the Andalusian countryside, in the town of La Carolina. The hotel has free on site parking and free Wi-Fi.Decorated in a traditional style, the air-conditioned rooms at feature tile floors and wood-beam ceilings. They include a flat-screen TV.The La Perdiz restaurant specializes in game and regional dishes using hotel’s own olive oil. The interior is decorated as a hunting lodge, with beams and a fireplace. There is also a bar and a summer cocktail lounge on the grounds.The area is ideal for outdoor sports, including hunting. The hotel is next to the A4 Highway and about 28 miles from the city of Jaen. The 10th-century castle of Baños de la Encina is just 16 miles away.
The room with a colocated garage.
Extremly secure and usefull: all your luggage are near your room.
- The room was good and we he’d an outdoor eating area and an adjoining door to our travel companions
- Our own private garage with direct access to the room.
- Best music in the garden from sunrise to sunset: birds! Great stuff and food!
- Perfect location, good restaurant at the hotel. Perfect stopover place on the way south.
- The room with a colocated garage.
This elegant hotel in the center of Linares offers spacious rooms decorated in a modern country style. Free WiFi is featured throughout.Baviera hotel’s individually-styled rooms feature stone floors and rustic decorative elements. All rooms include free wired internet. Private bathrooms are decorated with colorful tiles. Some include a hydromassage bath.There are several tapas bars and restaurants within less than 5 minutes’ walk of Hotel Baviera.Baviera Hotel is just 800 feet from the Plaza de Toros bullring. The historic towns of Baeza and Ubeda, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, are 30-40 minutes’ drive away. Club de Golf La Garza golf club is about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- It was close to the centre of town and within walking distance to many of the local historical attractions.
Acommodation by the staff…they put a mini-fridge in our room! Great advice about street parking and bars.
- The Hotel deserves easily 3 stars. The gentleman on check in was very friendly and welcoming. The room was small but comfortable and got everything you need for a short stay. The bathroom was our favourite – new, modern, with a big rain shower. We definitely would stay in the baviera hotel again.
The orthopedic bed mattress was excellent. The outdoor area with our room was a lovely feature
We were not aware there was a breakfast facility so we went out to eat.
The hotel location was excellent being in the centre.
The hotel appearance as you entered was very good, decor etc and you knew someone cared about the hotel appearance.
- Third visit to Baviera. Although rooms are small they are very comfortable ( traditional spanish style). Good secure car park (extra fee). Love Linares, lively city with great shops and bars. Very convenient for motorway (about 10 kms)
Hotel RL Anibal
Located in the center of this charming town, this hotel has a fantastic rooftop terrace and grill restaurant as well as elegant and spacious bedrooms.Enjoy views of the city and soak up the Andalusian sunshine from the Anibal’s rooftop restaurant. There is also a restaurant inside the hotel which has been cheerfully decorated to reflect the region of Spain in which it is set.You can be in the center of town enjoying an authentic espresso within minutes of leaving Anibal’s doorstep. Soak up the Andalusian atmosphere; Linares is known for its bullring and chess tournament, so enjoy a game with a friend in one of the squares.The rooms are elegantly decorated in a modern, minimal style with soothing colors highlighted by Mediterranean tones and dark-wood furniture. Relax and surf the wireless internet for free.
- Stayed at least 3 times before. Always the same, good value for money and very pleasant surroundings.
- I liked the area of the hotel. its very close to Corte Ingles and other little ahops.
- The bed comfy, big bathroom and everything was Alsan
- First impression was very good. Air-con worked ok. Very clean, lots of basement parking available and easy to use. Excellent cafe- Bar 2 mins away.
- the hotel is close to a very good resturant and is close to main center.
The Santiago Hotel is set in the heart of Linares. It has a rooftop swimming pool and terrace, with impressive views of the city.Rooms at the hotel have elegant design and modern facilities. They offer air conditioning, TV, and free wired internet.The Santiago has a tour desk. It can provide helpful information about this charming Andalusian city.The hotel is set next to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento, and opposite the lovely Santa María Church.The hotel has a restaurant, serving typical Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar.
- Location was very convenient and the room was very clean. Staff was friendly and efficient, we only spent one night but if we go back to Linares we would stay there again.
- This is an older-style of hotel but very comfortable and with good facilities. Secure parking is available and it is located in a popular area, with shops and restaurants nearby. Pool is small but welcome on a hot evening.
- the location is good. We had not so much time to spend in the hotel so can not comment on other aspects.
- Very clean and comfortable room. Staff helpful and friendly.
- A very elegant hotel with a large, elegant bedroom.
Top Hotels In Baños De La Encina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baños de la Encina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baños de la Encina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baños de la Encina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!