10 Best Hotels To Stay In Banning California – Top Hotel Reviews
Banning California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Banning California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Banning California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Banning California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Banning California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Banning California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Banning California:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning
Situated in the San Bernardino Valley and within driving distance of Lake Perris, this Banning, California hotel features a free hot breakfast daily and a heated outdoor pool.Free high-speed internet access is available throughout the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning. Cable television and a coffeemaker are available in each guestroom. Before a day of sightseeing, work out in the on-site fitness center or relax in the whirlpool.Only a short distance from the Banning Holiday Inn Express, spend the day shopping at Desert Hills Premium Outlets or visit Morongo Casino. Take advantage of the numerous activities including golfing, hiking and boating all available moments from the hotel.
- Had room on bottom floor, close to front and vending machines.
- The bedrooms were very clean the bathrooms were very clean I enjoyed the breakfast and the fact that I had a side door to come in and out of and my car was parked right there 🙂
- The breakfast was nice although the pancake maker did not work as it should. The view outside was amazing.
- Pleasant stay clean non smoking room?easy access to 10 freeway restaurants nearby. Upper floor room facing freeway nice and quiet as for room clean and comfortable everything working good in room.
- Breakfast is delicious as always. Location is near Casino and Outlets and Palm Springs. Second time staying here and it will not be the last.
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning/Beaumont
Near I-10, this Banning hotel is 7 miles from the Desert Hills Premium Outlets shopping center. Each room offers a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn & Suites Banning/Beaumont serves a continental breakfast. Guests can also enjoy the indoor pool or gym.Services at the Banning Hampton Inn & Suites include coin laundry and a 24-hour front desk with multilingual staff.Downtown Palm Springs, offering golf, hiking and horseback riding, is within a 30-minute drive of the Hampton Inn.
- The hotel is just off the highway surrounded by restaurants. The room was huge and clean. Also, the lady from Mississippi who helped us check-in was extremely nice, courteous and helpful.
- Really great experience. The breakfast is fabulous and changes, also supplies 24h coffee and hot water. It is just near the 10 route but not noisy if you pick the back side. Also there is a pool. Gasline stations are just steps and walmart or restaurants are within minutes.
- The hotel itself was decent. Rooms were nice. Bed was comfortable.
- Good location. Breakfast was ok, should have more hot food variety. Toilets are cold, shower tap are not good, very difficult to operate.
- Breakfast was great.. rooms are nice. Parking was easy, place is very convenient
Located off Interstate 10, this motel in Banning, California offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The Morongo Casino is just a 10-minute drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Travelodge Banning. Each room offers simple décor and includes a seating area.Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and relax in poolside seating provided on the sun deck. The motel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.Sun Lakes Country Club and Golf Course is 4.3 miles from the Banning Travelodge. Desert Hills Premium Outlet Mall is 5.1 miles away.
- It was in a great location. It was clean and very welcoming. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be staying here again.
Close to the casino and shopping
Very helpful staff
Close to the freeway
- I was in a non-smoking room but people next door who were also in non-smoking room were smoking and it triggered my allergies.
- close to high way,a good place for staying one light after a long trip driving
- Overall the place is Avery good place to stay and the people’s are very friendly and the place are within walkin distance to eat
Days Inn Banning
Days Inn Banning is located in Banning, 22 miles from Palm Springs and 22 miles from Big Bear Lake.Some units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 28 miles from Days Inn Banning, and Idyllwild is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 24 miles from Days Inn Banning.
- The area was quiet. The room was big. The bed was super comfortable!
- Bed was extremely comfy! Staff was courteous abd efficient. We definitely will return & recommend.
- My “partner” is my husband! A spouse should be an option and not just “partner.”
- The continental breakfast was little to be desired, actually the worst I’ve had yet. They had coffee but no creamer, little bite size muffins and that’s pretty much it. Oh and apple juice. Wow, thank god there’s Starbucks right next door and am/pm next to that, of course they shouldn’t advertise breakfast if you don’t really get breakfast though. Very disappointed with that part of my stay
- Did not eat breakfast but the bed was so comfortable.
Motel 6 Beaumont CA
Located in Beaumont, 26 miles from Palm Springs, Motel 6 Beaumont CA features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 22 miles from Motel 6 Beaumont CA, and Riverside is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 28 miles from Motel 6 Beaumont CA.
- They did accommodate with by changing my smoking room to mom smoking room.
- Staff at front desk very pleasant. Motel was right off the freeway and we were able to park close to our room.
- The rooms looked really nice and quiet area for being a busy street
- Dirty, there was a crackpipe in the desk! Ugh I had my kiddos. Asked for pillows for kids received pillows no pillow cases.
- Value for money – no frills but good bed good shower etc
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont – Oak Valley
Just off Interstate 10, this hotel is adjacent to Oak Valley Golf Club. It features an outdoor swimming pool and daily breakfast. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi and a cable TV.A work desk and a coffee maker are provided in every room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont – Oak Valley. Also included are bath amenities and a hairdryer.Beaumont – Oak Valley Holiday Inn Express offers fitness and business facilities on site for guest convenience. Meeting rooms are also available.Morongo Casino is a 14-minute drive, and downtown Beaumont is a 6-minute drive from the hotel. Palm Springs is a 35-minute drive away.
- The rooms were a good size and restroom, also I liked the gym
- Staff was helpful to get my room sorted out. Wrong side of building and the propper key for room. Let me in and and returned with keys and updated my account.
- Excellent customer service that make the whole property beautiful.
- The staff was great and friendly, the room was clean however the elevATORS had water from the 10 thousand kids in the pool this could cause guest injuries.
- The room layout is awesome. Breakfast good. Hot coffee always available. Staff super helpful and polite !!!!!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Travelodge Hemet offers accommodations in Hemet, just 27 miles from Palm Springs.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temecula is 19 miles from Travelodge Hemet, and Riverside is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 29 miles from Travelodge Hemet.
- The bed was comfortable, The hotel is close to several restaurants.
- The coffee pot, and iron and ironing board were a blessing!
(1) Firm mattress, very comfortable.
(2) Breakfast 7-10 am: staff needs to oversee and replenish some items for those who arrive the second half of “breakfast” time.
(3) Great greeting from morning staff person (young gentleman) – we were given a big smile and a “Good morning” from him both Saturday and Sunday mornings (11/11 and 11/12).
(4) Proximity to shopping (Walmart) and restaurants (Golden Moon, Chinese restaurant).
- Liked the size of the room,but everything else was horrible!
- Staff is the best!! Friendly with smiles!! Front desk could learn that from the house keepers staff!!!
Motel 6 Hemet
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Hemet offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hemet, just 28 miles from Palm Springs.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temecula is 19 miles from Motel 6 Hemet, and Riverside is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 30 miles from Motel 6 Hemet.
- Absolutely nothing I would not stay here again if someone paid me.
- No breakfast the soda was to expensive and they also charged for ice
- Staff was nice when checking in, and parking was abundant
- The property was located in a nice area close to several shopping centers. The property looked nice and clean until u pull through and see all the riff raff all around outside rooms and in parking lot.
- The room was dirty and it smelled very very bad it had roaches and front office staff was rude over all it was all bad I will never stay there again never
Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet
Off Route 79, this Hemet, California hotel offers a year-around outdoor pool with hot tub, daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi in every room. The Hemet Valley shopping center is a 3-minute walk from the hotel.Flat-screen TVs with HBO movie channels, a refrigerator and a microwave are featured in all rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Hemet. The temperature controlled rooms include work desks and chairs with ample sitting area.A fitness room and a business center are available on-site at the Hemet Hampton Inn & Suites. Laundry facilities are also available.The Hemet Golf Club is a 6-minute drive from the hotel, while the Hemet Aquarium is 2.4 miles away. Lake Elsinore is a 36-minute drive from the hotel.Free on-site parking is available to all guests.
- Customer service, attentive help. Well prepared and trained staff.
- We were pleased to get last minute reservations so quickly. We thought the price was high especially for the area but it was a holiday so figured that was the reason for the increase. Check-in was easy, parking was great. It was weird that the access door by the parking lot was closed at night even though it was configured to work with our room key. We didn’t use the tub or go to the free breakfast (we just don’t get up and moving that early). Overall a great place to sta.
- The hotel was always quiet. I only used room service once during my stay. I was never disturbed. I liked the choice of TV stations, being able to open my window and appreciated the frig. I slept well, mattress and pillow good for me. I traveled to Hemet to visit my mother who lives in an assistant living facility. I never ate breakfast and was gone all day. For my needs this hotel was a perfect quiet respite and an easy 5 minute drive to her facility. Appreciated that Target was a half a block away. Lastly to my taste this is the only place I will stay in Hemet when I return.
- The staff were very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. This hotel had excellent customer service.
- The bed was amazing! I wanted to cry when I had to leave. It was peacefully, clean and relaxing! I loved everything.
Quiet Creek Inn
One of our top picks in Idyllwild.Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Quiet Creek Inn is located in Idyllwild in the region of California, just 13 miles from Palm Springs.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. La Quinta is 25 miles from Quiet Creek Inn, and Temecula is 29 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The cabin was so cute! Fire place was amazing. Staff was great, and super helpful.
- Microwave in cabin,coffee maker, deck to look out on view. Our dog loved the snow.
- beautiful surroundings, privacy, quiet, cleaner air than L.A., easily accessible from L.A.
- Everyone was very friendly. They also had a small bag of peanuts in your room to feed the squirrels. They were very entertaining to watch. There is a nice little creek behind the cabins of which they have chairs down there just to sit and relax.
- Beautiful location- cabin was suoer comfortable and had all that we needed.
Top Hotels In Banning California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Banning California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Banning California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Banning California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!