10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bangkok Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bangkok Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bangkok Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bangkok Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bangkok Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bangkok Bangkok Province:
PR Place Hotel
PR Place Hotel is located in the Pathumwan neighborhood in Bangkok, just 0.7 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.MRT-Silom is 1.8 miles from PR Place Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.4 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 12 miles away.
- Great location, nextvto atation, near markets and mall. Large apartment-style room. Super clean and comfortable with kettle, fridge, tea, coffee and noodles. I injured my foot and staff were really kind, moved me to a ground floor room and helped whenever possible.
- Great value for the money (1070 baht/night, Deluxe King room). The building and rooms are old, but kept very clean and everything is functioning as expected. Room is big, basically a mini suite as there is a dining area and bedroom. Ok Internet. Quiet aircon. The Airport Rail Link station Ratchaprarop is less than 100 meters from the hotel entrance – 40 baht/person one-way to/from the airport (City Line, 2018). Great location for wholesale shopping of clothes.
Room was huge and clean! Bathtube was big plus. Location amazing. For the price excellent value.
Just the concent was only for local use which may be they can sell sockt or so would helpful.
It was a cozy place with a gentleman reception and good security
They talk to u with respect and manage an eco friendly good hotel
I recommend this place for its low price clean rooms and warm welcome
Value for money. Clean bathroom.
Locations is near the Pratunam market (5 minutes walk).Clean room. Aircon is cool. Wifi is good for the first 3 days. After that need to get new password. Even don’t have breakfast but they give us cup maggi + bottle water + coffee tea Everyday which is good.
Holiday Inn Bangkok
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Located across Bangkok Central World Plaza and Gaysorn Plaza, Holiday Inn has luxurious rooms with excellent services. Just over a quarter mile from Siam Paragon and Platinum Mall, It has a fitness center, a pool and 3 dining options.In Bangkok’s shopping and entertainment district, Holiday Inn Bangkok is right across from Erawan Shrine and a 5-minute walk from Chit Lom and Siam BTS Stations. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 21 miles away.The spacious rooms are well-equipped with air conditioning, cable TV and a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer. They are carpeted and have warm lighting. Select rooms offer panoramic views of Bangkok.Lazy days by the pool and relaxing massages await guests at Holiday Inn Bangkok. Guests can also use the modern fitness center and the sauna facilities. There is a children’s playground for younger guests.Cafe G, the hotel’s all-day restaurant serves both Asian and Western dishes for guests’ convenience. Charm Thai restaurant has local specialties, featuring a live cooking and open display kitchen concept. The Lobby Bar serves light snacks and refreshments.
Clean, Location, Friendly.
The suit sofa was large and comfy enough for my 15 year son to use as a bed. Got a free extra bed for my 12 year old daughter.
Surrounded by Bangkok’s top Malls (MBK, Central World, Paragon) and Supermarkets (BigC). All of which within 10-15 minutes walking distance.
Tip: You can go from hotel lobby to BigC while staying indoors the whole time if you ask. Same with the malls using the connecting skywalks.
- Nothing much to complain about. Very good location with many big and small shopping centers within walking distance. Hotel is just next to Bangkok skywalk which can link you to many places. The staffs are friendly and efficient. Room is clean and look exactly like the pictures provided online. Didn’t have a chance to use the pool and the gym so I can’t comment on those. They are now providing free WiFi. So for the price I paid, I am very happy with my stay.
- location, location, location. ideal place for those that love quality malls.
- Good location, easy access to BTS Chid Lom. Walking distance to major shopping area. The bed was comfy and had really good sleep after long day shopping. Would suggest to provide 1 or 2 additional pillows or thicker pillows. Overall experience was pleasant and will definitely come back again.
- Location is super where 3 major skytrain stations within walking distance.
- Clean, Location, Friendly.
Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Soi Soonvijai
Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Soi Soonvijai is situated in Bangkok and is 1.1 miles from Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital. Around 1.6 miles from EmQuartier Shopping Mall, the property is also close to Thong Lor. Local points of interest like Arab Street and Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre are reachable within 2.1 miles and 3.8 km, respectively.The units in the hotel are fitted with a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. All guest rooms include a desk.Guests at Bangkok Soi Soonvijai can enjoy a Buffet breakfast.The accommodation provides a dry cleaning service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying. Staff at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Soi Soonvijai are always available to provide information at the reception.Central Embassy is 2.6 miles from the hotel, while Amarin Plaza is 3.1 miles away. It is also within a walking distance of Bangkok Hospital. Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Soi Soonvijai is only a 4-minute drive from RCA and SHOW DC is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- The location is very suitable for us. The staff is very nice. The room is very clean and good for resting. Overall I am very glad to choose here instead of others.
- Except the internet facility everything was so interesting.. So I must say it’s a great property..
- My business is at Bangkok hospital, so easy for me to get there
- The hotel was clean and neat with a comfortable bed.
- Was new property. Staff were very polite and professional and very clean
Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Located in the heart of Bangkok, with Ploenchit BTS Skytrain Station at its doorstep and easy access to the city’s business districts, Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit offers convenience and modern rooms. It boasts an outdoor pool and fitness facilities on the 9th floor with sauna rooms and personal trainers.Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit is only a 3-minute walk from both Central Embassy and Central Chidlom, while Bumrungrad Hospital is a 5-minute drive away. It is within 1.2 miles of popular shopping centres like CentralWorld, MBK and Siam Paragon. It is a 45-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport and offers free parking.Fitted with modern furnishings, air-conditioned rooms feature glass-walled bathrooms. They come with a cable TV, a working desk, a safety box, ironing facilities and a minibar. Bathrobes, slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer are also provided.The hotel has 12 multi-function rooms for meetings and events.Guests can make sightseeing or transportation arrangements at the concierge counter. The hotel also provides childcare, laundry and currency exchange services.Featuring high ceilings and glass panels, The SQUARE on the 8th floor offers a stylish environment for all-day dining and hearty buffets, including Halal menu cooked by certified chefs. Light bites and drinks are served at Dee Lounge & Beer Garden with indoor and outdoor seating. Guests can also enjoy live music every Monday-Saturday night at the bar.
- Breakfast was really good. American and traditional food. Staff was very nice and entertainment is available every day.
- Location is great. Appreciate that kids under 17 can stay free of charge using existing beds. Good variety of food at breakfast
Location was great. Beer garden – relaxed , good food and great value
Breakfast was also good
Gym and pool , whilst small , was adequate
- Typical Novotel experience. Room was nice and large enough with city view. We stayed at 18 floor and we did not hear any noise from the street – no problem during nights. Room and bathroom was clean. Breakfast was really stunning! So many choices and good quality of food. Best hotel breakfast I ever have had! We had to leave a hotel at 2 AM and hotel arranged a taxi to the airport for us. Staff was very friendly. Location is good. Just in front of the hotel is sky train station.
- Friendly staff, clean and comfortable building. And you can’t beat the location
The Victory Executive Residences Bangkok
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, The Victory Executive Residences Bangkok is located in Bangkok.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 0.9 miles from Victory Exec Residences, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from The Victory Executive Residences Bangkok.
- nice position, central, near the bts station. cinema around the corner, shopping center, restaurant, market and all u can need just on your side.
- Nice size room, plenty of storage, good bathroom, comfortable bed, good location.
- The Outer elevation is awesome as its 5 start Hotel.. walking distance go get the Cab or Tuk Tuk
I was built in a grand old style – sadly that has gone a long way down since then.
It was comfortable and the pool was nice.
- I like staffs in the reception they are well come good.
The Athenee Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok
One of our top picks in Bangkok – and a guest favorite.
Located in Bangkok, 0.9 miles from Siam Paragon Mall, The Athenee Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.4 miles from The Athenee Hotel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Excellent staffs, Very good location, Nice and quiet lounge for relaxing. And delicious Buffett.
- The hotel staff expecially the breakfast service ( marissa )was absolutely lovely
- The interior decoration is full of Thai royal atmosphere.
- Beautiful, elegant, refined hotel in tne best place of tne city.
- Great location, helpful staff, excellent breakfast, great pool area & gym.
Somerset Ekamai Bangkok
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Somerset Ekamai Bangkok offers accommodations in Bangkok. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.7 miles from Somerset Ekamai Bangkok, and Siam Paragon Mall is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Clean, modern, convenient. It served my purposes very well. Breakfast became better with time.
- The hotel is very convenient, with clean, modern apartment-style rooms and a nice swimming pool.
- Nicely located in Soi 2, bars and restaurants close by. Rooms are at various sizes, but in general good. Comfy bed
- Check in was pleasant and speedy. The staff always greets you with a smile. Room is spacious and comes with a balcony. Bed is comfortable and toilet is of a decent size with a bathtub. Location is within 10 minutes walking distance from the Ekamai BTS Station. There are a few restaurants and bars very nearby which guests staying here can try.
Very good room size
Cool, safe parking
Vacation Bangkok, The Artistic Home
Vacation Bangkok, The Artistic Home is located in Bangkok, just 0.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.MRT-Silom is 2 miles from Vacation Bangkok, The Artistic Home, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
When I saw the coffee shop I booked this place immediately since I was craving for good coffee but unfortunately the coffee shop was close on Wednesdays which I missed but it didn’t matter so much when I saw the room. So clean and very tastefully designed. The girls were amazing. You really feel how much love they put in this place creating.
The location is quite far for the things I wanted to do but still it was vey nice last days in Thailand.
Luckily I was staying 2 nights so I got to try their amazing coffee and cakes before I took my flight back home.
Thank you so much
- Amazingly spacious suite with bath, not a hot tub as advertised but a stand-alone bath which was still magnificent. The room details were lovely and beautifully designed.
A gem tucked on a quiet street…
Excellent room setup, spotlessly clean & spacious, particularly the bathroom (mine has a bath tub)…simplicity, tastefully detailed.
The powerful industrial A/C cools up the room in seconds.
I like that they give good quality pillows & duvet…extremely comfy
Nattika, a gracious host, tirelessly answering my constant & endless enquiries
Ohe, ice-cool lady behind the espresso machine…thanks for her Gaviscon that helps with my heartburn & indigestion
Nil, roaming the café floor ensuring all are taken care of…gave me some shopping tips
My sincere thanks to the ladies and their crews for making my stay a homely experience.
- The best hotel in BKK for sure! Super beautiful, clean, modern just awesome!
This place is wonderful, located in the new cool neighborhood in Bangkok but still green, lovely and calm. It s nearby the places for hipsters, Lhong 1919 and The Jam Factory, and also nearby BTS, the river and ferry. The room is well equipped, very clean and big with stylish design and selective products. I was falling in love at the first sight when I saw my room. Wow…they also provided Netflix and mini bar in room for free of charge!!.The bed and pillows are high quality and very comfortable. The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful.
Don’t miss the Coffee Bar on the G floor. There are insanely delicious food and specialty coffee menus.
- When I saw the coffee shop I booked this place immediately since I was craving for good coffee but unfortunately the coffee shop was close on Wednesdays which I missed but it didn’t matter so much when I saw the room. So clean and very tastefully designed. The girls were amazing. You really feel how much love they put in this place creating.
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel
One of our top picks in Bangkok – and a guest favorite.
Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 0.9 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.7 miles from Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.4 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 13 miles away.
- The check in staff and concierge desk were exceptional. Very personable, they remember names and even when and where you have asked them to book. They gave great instructions. Everything was very well thought of to ensure we are comfortable. We arrived way before check-in time and they gave us a room to refresh ourselves while they get our room ready and they also allow late check-out as well. We had the family suite which is huge with lots of fresh fruits every day. My room also came with airport transfer which was convenient for the family and the breakfast offers many choices and can be taken from 4 resturants.
- Fantastic hotel! The staff was outstanding, top service and the central location was perfect for us.
- This was our tenth stay at this hotel and is our favourite in the world. The staff, are as always when we stay, excellent. The pool is so relaxing and our favourite place to be. We can’t wait to be back which hopefully will be next year.
- It was nice stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, although I stayed only one night it was good. The staffs were very nice and well organized, especially the staffs at Reception and the EV hall were very helpful. The room was enough spacious (not very spacious though) and it was good value for money. The location is very good and easy to access around, and especially both side of the Sheraton there are 2 yoga studio that I liked. I went to yoga in the morning and then came back on foot. It was pity that I could not use the pool that seems very attractive, and my friend enjoyed it in the morning ans she loved it. I am satisfied totally.
- A great all round hotel in the heart of Bangkok – convenient to the skyway and Terminal 21 Mall – food here is always great – and a relaxing pool
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Wattana neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.2 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Maxim’s Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.4 miles from Maxim’s Inn, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Maxim’s Inn.
- The interior of the hotel was well designed and the bed was comfortable.
- Room looks the same as the photos. Location was excellent, just within minutes to nana bts. Clean room and room make up was done everyday. Bed is big and comfy. Drinks and food are all available within walking distance.
- The staff where INCREDIBLY friendly. I’ve been in Thailand many times but I haven’t encountered staff this friendly and intent on making your stay great. Someone at Maxim’s is doing something right. These guys where brilliant!
- It was overall good experience. Muslim shower availabe in the toilets which is a big plus for me. Initially there were some minor problems but the staff co operated and sorted them out for us. Over all nice place to stay and very close to nana metro station.
- Very Near to Nana bts station, staff is nice, overall not bad.
Top Hotels In Bangkok Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bangkok Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!