10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bang Rak Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Rak Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bang Rak Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bang Rak Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bang Rak Bangkok Province:
White House Asoke Sukhumvit 18
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, White House Asoke Sukhumvit 18 offers accommodations in Bangkok.Every room is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.7 miles from White Asoke Sukhumvit 18, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Great location… it’s close to the coffee shop.
The staff is very friendly.
A little small but Clean room.
Have a laundry service.
- Superb location, great coffee at Artis. 711 is just next to it and Asoke BTS is also nearby.
- There’s breakfast next door at artis coffee house.
- Location ,cleanliness and staff are great. Very value for money.
Mister on recetion is very kind and friendly. He helps you if you need and always smiles.
That is the main reason for me to visit the hotel every time I am in Bangkok. Thank you very much for that!
Besides the hotel has a good location – close to metro, shopping and food.
The rooms are always very clean.
- Great location… it’s close to the coffee shop.
Located one mile from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center in Bangkok, The Promenade features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.5 miles from The Promenade, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.2 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Helpful staff and the rooms are huge and super comfortable. I enjoyed my stay here. Clean and cozy! The bellman is really nice and helpful as well.
- The cleaningless and the staff was amazing I will recommend this for the amazing location
- the place is a bit old and run down, but it’s a nice room in a great location and staff are very good. It’s great value for money
- Excellent location, nearby the city, malls and skytrain. Everything accessible within 100 mts. Good swimming pool, comfortable, guest friendly and warm and sweet staff. Receptionists were so sweet that you feel home!
- Location in the center of Sukhumvit, rooms are big and clean
Jasmine City Hotel
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Jasmine City Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a fully equipped fitness center and free Wi-Fi in public areas. It is a 3-minute walk from BTS Asoke Sky Train and MRT Sukhumvit Subway Stations.The property is a 5-minute walk from Terminal 21 Shopping Mall. It is a 10-minute drive from the Emporium Department Store and Benjasiri Park. Suvarnabhumi Airport is a 25-minute drive away.Rooms at the Jasmine City Hotel feature a full kitchen, living room and TV with cable channels. The hotel provides daily house-keeping and room service.Free wireless internet access is available in the entire hotel. The outdoor hot tub is great for relaxation. Japanese translators are available upon request.Balcony restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual environment. Drinks and snacks can also be enjoyed by the pool.
- Spacious rooms. My BR was at least 60sqm. And very clean
- Mainly generosity of the hotel staff, cleanliness & location. It’s a package of value for money.
- Perfect location, located next to Terminal 21 intersection, mall and metro station, and also walking distance to Benchasiri Park and Emporium shopping mall. Staff is very pleasant. This is apartment type of hotel, rooms are large, windows are on the full wall, they have dishes so person can fix the meal at the room. Also they have self service laundry room. There is a pool and jacuzzi but is cold, but the pool area is nice, they have lounge chairs and tables.
- room is also suitable for those who wish to cook as there is a stove, cooking utensils
- Excellent location a few minutes from both BTS and MRT. Huge apartment room on corner 16th floor, great views from bathroom while showering. Good gym. Very friendly cleaning staff, supplied me with extra shower gel. Great deal.
Miami Hotel Bangkok
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Miami Hotel Bangkok offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.1 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.The rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.6 miles from Miami Hotel Bangkok, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Miami Hotel Bangkok.
- perfect location to the discos in sukhumvit 11 and the personal is really kind and helpfull. i would stay again in this hotel!
- Cleanliness, pool, trustworthy room attendants, location, homely feel.
- Very friendly staff and patrons. Incredible swimming pool and outdoor area. Bathtub too. Lights in the right places. Air-con that works. Large rooms.
- The staff was very nice , the only good thing about this hotel is the very friendly staff other things was not good: A/C , bed ect…..
- Very comfy bed. Great location. Large comfortable room.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, RetrOasis offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 0.7 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.2 miles from RetrOasis, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Location was good. Near to main Bangkok’s city centre
- Away from the street. Good location. Nice pool. Comfortable room. Perfect.
- I Like the position easy access to BTS and transport. Clean and quiet.It is situated close to a great massage place ‘Aiyaraa Massage cafe’ ask for Ba, such caring healing hands best massage ever very professional and cheap. Also situated next to the amazing ‘Fatima store’ beautiful quality children gifts and clothes made by young ladies (they made the frock for the princes’ christening). Money raised is to help educate and support children and young ladies to break poverty cycle. They learn the skills to make these amazing unique items.
- cheap, clean, safe hotel on the main drag, Sukhumvit… nice pool, good staff, and a great location.
- Nice swimming pool,oasis in the midlle of Sukhumvit road.short walk to everywhere.
Everest Boutique Hotel
Everest Boutique Hotel is located in the Khlong Toei neighborhood in Bangkok, 1,100 feet from Soi Cowboy and 1,400 feet from BTS-Asok. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. BTS-Phrom Phong is half a mile from Everest Boutique Hotel, and BTS-Nana is 0.7 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 13 miles away.
- I liked about cleanliness, peace and the good location fror BTS and MRT
- Location was good, size of room was as expected small.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Good English spoken and the location was adequate for my needs which were met at very short notice on New Year’s Eve.
- It’s near to MRT. Very small rooms, there is no table to hold the things
- Another very inexpensive place to stay – nothing fancy but a front desk clerk and safe place to sleep! 100 meters or less away from Thai Massage Spa, laundry, restraunts, 7 11, ATMS .
Galleria 12 Sukhumvit Bangkok by Compass Hospitality
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 0.9 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Galleria 12 Sukhumvit Bangkok by Compass Hospitality features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.7 miles from Galleria 12 Sukhumvit Bangkok by Co, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.4 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 13 miles away.
- Hotel was clean and comfortable, staff was very helpfull and organize most of the things for us. Location is great, close to subway
- The staff is very helpful and always willing to help.
- Good location, very friendly staff and really clean rooms!
- We were pleasantly surprised on arrival when we were told that our room was upgraded. Room we’ve got was located on the 9th floor and had really big terrace. Views of the City at night were just amazing. Room itself was spacious and well equipped. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Spotless rooms, free upgrade to better size room (although this meant that paying extra for late check out cost more as I had to pay the higher room rate). Free tuk tuk to the end of the road was useful for getting to asoke station.
Tints of Blue Hotel
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Tints of Blue Hotel is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just 0.9 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Siam Paragon Mall is 2.1 miles from Tints of Blue Hotel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from Tints of Blue Hotel.
- The staff is so nice and helpful. Amazing rooftop terrace with pool, and the breakfast is really good! Rooms are spacious and clean. Definitely recommended.
The matress was great, and the staff was very helpfull.
We enjoyed our stay at TOB
- Nice hotel in a quiet location in Bangkok. Rooms are clean, new and decent.
- Beautiful decorated room and hotel with the eye for detail. Rooftop pool to relax after a exhausting day of sightseeing in Bangkok. Really good breakfast and helpful staff.
- The peace and quiet after a busy day in Bangkok. The attention to detail in the decor in the rooms and public areas was first class. Breakfast was very good and also the light lunches.
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Citypoint Hotel is a 2-minute walk from Asok BTS Skytrain Station and a 5-minute walk from Sukhumvit MRT Station. Offering bright, comfortable rooms, it features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Citypoint have large windows and are decorated with local art. Each room has a safe and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The glass-enclosed bathroom has a rain shower and toiletries.The staff at the 24-hour front desk provide concierge services and sightseeing arrangements. Free parking is available on site.Continental breakfast is served at the restaurant, which also offers Thai and international dishes. Room service is also available upon request.In Bangkok’s Sukhumvit area, Citypoint Hotel is within walking distance of Benjakiti Park, Benjasiri Park and the bars along lively Soi Cowboy.
- The location was wow!!!2 min to asok bts,in a lively area of sukkumvit!!
Staff was SUPER helpful, they also arranged transport to and from the airport, they provided help with all our questions.
The rooms were very big, stylish, comfortable and uber-clean! Located 60 seconds away from the metro and sky-train, huge commercial center and incredible entertainment street.
Would totally recommend.
- The location, clean rooms and good amenities. Service staff during breakfast and the bellboy were really helpful in the hotel. Only the 3 of the staff were really friendly during my stay. Especially the bellboy/concierge went the extra mile to help carry my luggage to the BTS station (by stairs) since I could not get any taxi in the morning after check out. Thank you so much for your help!
- The room is great more than expected large and clean, no noise from the road
- The location is amasing just around a quiet corner from Asok BTS station and MRT Sukhumvit station. Bed was really comfortable. Helpful and considerate staff.
Thee Bangkok Hotel
One of our top picks in Bangkok.Offering a restaurant, Thee is in the heart of Bangkok. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, it also features modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi access in all areas.The hotel is just over a quarter mile from Soi Cowboy, less than half a mile from Emporium Shopping Mall and less than half a mile from BTS-Asok Station. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 13 miles away.Each room here includes a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also has a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Thee, there is a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage and dry cleaning.
- Good location and clean! Mint was the best staff member! I will come back again!
i) Very convenient location – All the bars, shopping malls, restaurants are around the corner, in a walking distance. You do not have to be near to the temples and sightseeing, since you will only go there once and finish that in one day. Same applies to the day trips outside Bangkok.
ii) Very helpful reception personnel – It was really important to us since they provided exceptional guidance and usefull information every day / their language skills were also above average
iii) We stayed at the deluxe double room, which was very spacious and clean
- Beds were very comfortable, the rooms were modern and well looked after.
- Close and convenient to most amenities, staff were very freindly
- simple accommodation for a one night stay in Bangkok for me alone
Top Hotels In Bang Rak Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Rak Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bang Rak Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!