10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bandita Guanajuato – Top Hotel Reviews
Bandita Guanajuato is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bandita Guanajuato. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bandita Guanajuato. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bandita Guanajuato. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bandita Guanajuato right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bandita Guanajuato with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bandita Guanajuato:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Sautto offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dolores Hidalgo is 21 miles from Hotel Sautto, and Pozos is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Sautto.
- Great location. Secure parking. Quiet. Lovely gardens.
- The beautiful hotel grounds are a tranquil oasis in this busy city.
- We were pleasantly surprised by the place and location. Rooms are basic but bed was comfy. Lovely courtyard. The one major draw back was the lack of coffee onsite. I didn’t appreciate having to get dressed and go out in search of my first cup. But overall,v ery much liked the place.
- I love staying at Hotel Sautto – I have stayed here before and love coming back. There is an excellent court yard to sit and have a drink in and the room is comfy and clean. It was a bit cold but I was able to get extra blankets. Location is great – close to everything and the onsite restaurant is a treat!!
- The courtyard in this hotel is like a fairytale. The staff was fantastic, and you can’t beat the location. Comfy beds, beautiful 10′ brick ceilings, and tons of charm. Love love love.
Hotel Animas 16 San Miguel de Allende
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Animas 16 San Miguel de Allende offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende, just 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Pozos is 27 miles from Hotel Animas 16 San Miguel de Allende, and Atotonilco is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Our room was comfortable, the staff was very helpful
- Its location is great. The personnel are very nice and helpful.
- Staying at another hotel however 1 extra room was required for this particular date. Hotel perfect for what we required. Very quite, comfortable and only minutes away from area activities and sites. If you want a nice quite spot it is perfect.
- esta situado en un super punto para ir a san miguel, fácil acceso, y sin necesidad de usar carro para ir a la plaza.
- Si solo necesitas un hotel donde quedarte a dormir que no te importe los lujos y comodidades está es excelente opción ya que cumple con todo está cerca del centro súper cerca del mercado está limpio sirve perfecto el agua no tienes problema con agua caliente y demás así que lo recomiendo ampliamente
Hotel Santa Ana
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Allende! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Santa Ana offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende, just 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo.A TV is available.You will find a shops at the property.Pozos is 28 miles from Hotel Santa Ana, and Atotonilco is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from Hotel Santa Ana.
- The staff could not be kinder, more attentive, or more willing to do anything to help their guests. They truly bend over backwards to try to make your stay with them, and in San Miguel in general, the best experience.
- I liked this family ran hotel very much. They don’t really speak much english so you should have a translator on your phone, but they were VERY kind and helpful and have a small kitchen where you can order food they cook while you sit and wait at the table. I loved the feeling of this quaint hotel and would definitely stay there again.
- Couldnt fault this place. Bed could have slept a family of 6. Loved the bed linen and thief itself very comfortable. Loved the additional lounge space, common area. Great location pretty much in the centre of town.
- Lovely staff. Breakfast available which was very good.
- El hotel muy acogedor, tranquilo, limpio y muy cerca del centro, el personal muy amable y además te dan información de lugares a donde ir.
Hotel Tierra de Sol y Luna
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Allende! Located in San Miguel de Allende in the region of Guanajuato, 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo, Hotel Tierra de Sol y Luna features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pozos is 28 miles from Hotel Tierra de Sol y Luna, and Atotonilco is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Beautiful B&B, with a Mirador on the roof that overlooked the city, garden area for sitting, and beautiful dining area for breakfasts. Staff were all friendly, courteous and helpful, and understanding of my limited Spanish. El Mirador, a lookout with a view of the entire city, is 5-8 minutes walk away. You can walk to the Plaza Jardin in about 20-22 minutes, downhill. Because the Casa is on a hill, I recommend taking the bus back from the Plaza, then it is a short 5 minute walk up the hill. Taxis are inexpensive, 50 pesos to or from the Plaza, 80 Pesos to the Primera Plus bus station. Our room was very nice, comfortable bed, TV, and fabulours bathroom. And, San Miguel is a gem!
- Tierra Sol y Luna is a lovely B&B. The rooms were large and fresh and the whole facility was filled with lovey, personal art and design touches. Breakfast was delicious. The hotel is up the hill from the center of town, to return for our afternoon siesta was in fact a cardio workout. Once we figured out that cabs back up the hill were easy and cheap (about $2), we were very happy with our hotel choice.
Excellent service; great breakfast. Clean and quiet.
Terraces to read, to see the view, to chat and enjoy
There is real fire place.
Room was huge.
They served us breakfast in the morning.
- Hotel Tierra de Sol y Luna was amazing! The staff were very friendly and helpful. They gave you that you’re at home comfort! The breakfast was just delicious! An authentic Mexican menu offered everyday and it was different each day. We stayed there three nights. The hotel building is so pretty. It has a unique set up with Bedrooms on different levels an outdoor patio and bar, and a terrace and sun room. The dining room is large and has a very hacienda feel! The colors and decor just goes with the picturesque town. Loved our stay in Hotel Tierra de Sol y Luna in San Miguel de Allende!
Hotel Casa Loteria
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Casa Loteria offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Dolores Hidalgo is 21 miles from Hotel Casa Loteria, and Pozos is 28 miles from the property. Queretaro International Airport is 41 miles away.
- The location is excellent and the building is charming.
- The location and breakfast food were excellent. It is located two blocks from the plaza, walking distance from everything. The breakfast included with the hotel was delicious and service at the restaurant was excellent as well.
- A was ruily bed expirens no breifast supost is a breifast and the room is ruily bad
The hotel location is very convenient, minutes to the cathedral and main square, lots of restaurants, bars and galleries, even a mini cinema within the same block.
The daytime staff was very helpful and friendly.
Cable TV with over 100 good channels (Spanish and English programming)
- Staff great, very willing to help. View from rooftop terrace great! Very hard working family business. Open courtyard a bonus. Close to some very good restaurants and within walking distance of El Jardin main square.
Hotel La Huerta
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel La Huerta offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende, just 21 miles from Dolores Hidalgo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pozos is 27 miles from Hotel La Huerta, and Atotonilco is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The location was great, close enough to walk to everything but in a quiet area of town. Wonderful staff and the smart tv in our room for watching Netflix was a bonus for evenings!
- Nice setting although major earth works are happening next door causing a lot of dust and noise.
The toilet was dirty with brown spots along the inner rim.
The sheets were dingy looking to the point where I didn’t know their initial color. A little bleach would have go e a long way.
The bathroom ceiling corners were full of black mold. No maintenance.
The shower head was clogged with mineral buildup, slow flow.
No closet whatsoever, not a single hanger in sight. Not a single hook for towels in bathroom. Nowhere to hang them.
Wifi very unreliable, had to keep registering and waiting for my confirmation link. Way too cumbersome.
Would NOT recommend this place
They send me an email to inform me that the first night would be charged prior to my arrival. That was ok until I found out that all 3 nights had been charged prior to my arrival. I was now locked in and I didn’t like the dishonesty behind it
- Very close to Centro. Very comfortable bed. The hotel is charming.
- Great people, personnel, very clean, and four blocks to San Miguel Beautiful Historic Center.
Hotel Casa Don Quijote
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Allende.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Don Quijote offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dolores Hidalgo is 21 miles from Hotel Casa Don Quijote, and Pozos is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Big room, gorgeous bathroom with a great shower, comfortable king bed…staff was friendly and helpful.
- The service was good. And the room was son confortable and clean everyday
- Good reception staff and friendly welcome. Room as pictured and described in ad. Good shower and very comfortable bed. Extra amenities like room safe and ironing board helpful. Large closet to store suitcases. Nice quiet location as well, off the noisy street, but only a 5 minute walk to the main street.
Friendly staff who inspired us to learn Spanish. Excellent breakfast. Well designed bathroom.
The loud dance music several evenings outside our door was unwelcome. So was needing to restore our failed room keys several times.
As anyone will learn, walking to the Jardin is difficult, if not perilous, for the uninitiated. On the other hand, our room was generally peaceful and quiet.
- This hotel is absolutely clean, the staff friendly. It is walking distance from El Centro. Breakfast was provided and you could have as many fruits as you wanted. We also enjoyed watching the Tango dancing on the Thursdays.
Hotel Hacienda Mexiquito
One of our best sellers in San Miguel de Allende! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Hacienda Mexiquito offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende, just 20 miles from Dolores Hidalgo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service and shops at the property.Pozos is 27 miles from Mexiquito Garden Hotel, and Atotonilco is 8 miles away. Queretaro International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- If you’re looking for an authentic Mexican experience, hotel Mexiquito is your place. Loved the personalized attention. It’s a small hacienda and it really feels like home. It is very clean, the staff are very friendly and the breakfast with the homemade bread is delicious. The location being at the entrance of San Miguel has a great advantage to avoid traffic inside the old town and everything is at a walking distance.
- The room was wonderful. Clean, nice, big, and very well decorated. We stayed at room 1. Staff was always trying to help. Hotel is about 20 min from center. There was an event going at downtown center and it was good to be outside and not trapped in traffic there.
- La atención del personal es de primera, muy limpias las habitaciones y muy tranquilas, te garantizan descanso, el restaurante ofrece muy buen menu, con buen sabor y precio
- La atención es buenísima, y el desayuno nos metimos hasta la cocina, delicioso.
- Las habitaciones muy grandes y limpias así como el personal muy amable desde que arribas al hotel!!
Mexicana San Miguel Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Mexicana San Miguel Hotel offers accommodations in San Miguel de Allende.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Dolores Hidalgo is 21 miles from Mexicana San Miguel Hotel, and Pozos is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Short walk to the main square and restaurants. Quiet at night. Pleasant terrace. Room was comfortable; TV had many stations in English, if that’s important to you. Could pay with credit card.
- Great location! And Sandra, the owner, is extremly nice. Always with a big smile.
- Restaurant in the gacility was closed all the time
- I like the attention the staff gives the clients.the cleanliness.and the decor of the hotel..also the location is perfect.the rooftop terraza gives you a great view of the city
- El cuarto amplio, buena ubicacion. Check inn con personal competente y amable (13:00 pm). Check out con personal incompetente, de mal modo hasta grosera y amenazante (7:00 am).
Rancho Hotel Atascadero
This beautiful former silk factory dates from the 1880s and is surrounded by attractive gardens. It is just over half a mile from the charming center of San Miguel de Allende. Rancho Hotel Atascadero features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.Each spacious room at Rancho Hotel Atascadero has classic, colonial-style décor, a fireplace and wood furnishings. There is free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy Mexican cuisine in the Atascadero’s restaurant. There is also a bar and live music on Fridays and Saturdays.The hotel features tennis courts, a hot tub, a sauna and game room.Ignacio Allende Lake is a 20-minute drive away.
- The place is beautiful the showers are good but the beds are so hard and the breakfast that’s included is a small one you have to pay for more food or eat some where else but the food is actually really good
- Wonderful location, it’s not in the center but it’s close to it, very relaxing atmosphere, nice staff!
- The hotel is well located. It’s very clean and very pretty. The staff is nice.
- The place is lovely, outside the center so its calm, love the mexican hacienda ambiance.
The location was beautiful. The grounds were well kept with people cleaning constantly.
Relatively easy walk into the center of town. Down a big hill. So coming back up was a bit more difficult and something we did not do during the night. But uber and taxi is an inexpensive choice.
Room had nice warm blankets which was helpful since the nights got cold
Water was hot continuously for the shower
Top Hotels In Bandita Guanajuato Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bandita Guanajuato to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bandita Guanajuato but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bandita Guanajuato. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!