10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province:
K Hall offers accommodations in Ban Wang Won.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phitsanulok is 6 miles from K Hall, and Sukhothai is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phitsanulok Airport, 6 miles from K Hall.
No reviews yet.
Tonwai Modern Place
One of our best sellers in Phitsanulok! Tonwai Modern Place offers accommodations in Phitsanulok. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Phitsanulok Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The room was really nice and the staff were super friendly. We loved the free cold bottled water every day and the wifi was fabulous. Finally, the best were so comfortable.
- The swimming pool was great as was the breakfast! Nice quiet location. The staff are really welcoming.
- Close to wonderful temples and is cheap accomodation. The local people of Phitsanulok are wonderul and friendly!
- Spacious room. Breakfast was do it your self so you could have lots of toast and coffee. Metered Taxi from station only 42 baht but needed with bags
- I don’t know how low people’s standards are but this hotel is not a nice hotel. Yes it is cheap but still, come on… Not recommended at all.
Hop Inn Phitsanulok
One of our top picks in Phitsanulok.Hop Inn Phitsanulok offers accommodations in Phitsanulok.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Phitsanulok Airport, 3.7 miles from Hop Inn Phitsanulok.
- An excellent overnight stop and good value for money.
- Friendly staffs, the room is enough to stay for 1 night.
- Clean, not far much from the city, staffs are very nice and comfortable
- The idea of the hotel is nice. Location is good, near to central.
- Very clean, new and modern, excellent value for money in a good location just behind a new PTT fuel service station.
Aziss Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Phitsanulok! Aziss Boutique Hotel is located in Phitsanulok, just 30 miles from Sukhothai. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Phitsanulok Airport is 5 miles away.
- Nothing, our trip was spoiled by a member of staff insulting my wife.
- See my previous reviews! Nice room with everything you need for an exceptional price. Very speedy check in and check out. I found out about the differences between “standard” and “deluxe” room: In the deluxe you get 2 pillows each, in the standard only 1. In the deluxe there is an additional small towel, in the standard only 1 big towel. In the deluxe you have a sofa, not so in the standard (not necessary in my opinion, because it is plastic and not very comfortable).
- Reception are really nice, Good location and the best prices.
- Excellent staffs, well designed room and good local breakfast.
+ Bed & pillow are the best , well sleeping.
+ Great fully electric equipment (hair dryer , refrigerator , kettle , nice TV & cable).
+ Room space enough for small family (3-4 person).
+ Hotel staff have a good manner , she call for confirm – professional.
+ Location opposite the Central department store , just U turn 50 meter.
The Zense Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Phitsanulok.Located in Phitsanulok in the region of Phitsanuloke Province, 31 miles from Sukhothai, The Zense Boutique Hotel features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Phitsanulok Airport, 3.7 miles from The Zense Boutique Hotel.
– Pool View
– Breakfast Choices
– Softness of Bed
– Staff Hospitality
– New and Neat
- The pool area was beautiful and the pillows and bed were the best outside of Cloud beds at the Marriott
- Comfortable beds and well-lighted rooms. Food at coffee house is pretty good and the front office staff was helpful with our requests. Special thanks to Zeid for making us very comfortable at the pool side.
- Superb Hotel with every amenity you expect in a four Star Hotel.
- Very kind staff, the room was beautiful and very comfortable, and there is a very nice bar next to the pool.
- – Pool View
One of our best sellers in Phitsanulok! Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Phitsanulok United is located in Phitsanulok in the region of Phitsanuloke Province, just 31 miles from Sukhothai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Phitsanulok Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Nice, modern hotel. Big rooms. Very good service. Very good bed. Good price.
Excellent like always
We have been in this place many times always clean always professional just excellent all-around good breakfast great coffee shop and in the side
- The property is inside a very nice sport center. Big and clean room,good breakfast (I would add pancakes or croissants for a 5 star rating) . I particularly enjoyed the free yoga class. The restaurant staff was incredible. The location is a bit outside the city, which I appreciated.
- Big rooms, comfortable beds, very clean, great onsite facilities such as spa, restaurant, gym.
- Excellent hotel with amazing facilities for a sporty family
The Bed Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Bed Hotel offers accommodations in Phitsanulok. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Phitsanulok Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
We came to visit our aunt in The hospital, so the location is superb, but what’s beyond our expectations were all of the quality of a Budget Hotel; design, layout of the room, cleanliness, comfort, lighting and sanitary items, etc. All that provided is basic, not luxury, but sufficient and in high standard. The beds are wide and clean and very comfy. Water pressure is excellent. The staff is impeccable.
It’s the most satisfying in all.
- Very new structure, everything as expected. I would return without hesitation.
- very clean and comfortable, practical for stop over. 5-10 minutes by car to market and train station.
Very comfy room, it’s all very new and clean. Beds were great and so was the bathroom.
It’s a short tuktuk ride away from the train station, apart from that the location is not very special but fine.
- it’s a new building and everything very and comfortable!
- We came to visit our aunt in The hospital, so the location is superb, but what’s beyond our expectations were all of the quality of a Budget Hotel; design, layout of the room, cleanliness, comfort, lighting and sanitary items, etc. All that provided is basic, not luxury, but sufficient and in high standard. The beds are wide and clean and very comfy. Water pressure is excellent. The staff is impeccable.
Amarin Nakorn Hotel
One of our best sellers in Phitsanulok! The Amarin Nakorn Hotel, Phitsanulok is located just across the night bazaar, a 5-minute walk from Phitsanulok Train Station and the bus station. It offers spacious air conditioned rooms and massage services.Amarin Nakorn Hotel is a 5-minute drive from Wat Phra Sri Rattana Mahathat. It provides the convenience of free on-site parking.Featuring large windows, rooms are simply decorated with warm pastels and soft lighting. They are equipped with cable TV, a minibar and private bathroom facilities.Amarin Nakorn provides karaoke facilities, as well as, a dance floor. There is also a tour desk for guests who would like to explore the city.The hotel’s coffee shop boasts an international menu. Local specialties are also served.
- Location was great if you want to be near the train station, good value. It’s not a resort, it’s a place to sleep.
Great location, very close to the railway station and night market, less than 10 min walk.
The staff is very friendly and helped us with our needs. The room is clean and have a refrigerator and two bottle of water. They also provide free breakfast, porridge with meat in it.
- It is really close to the train station. I really liked their Eco policies.
A incredible cheap but good option.
Everything works…. good wifi…
In the center.
- The only reason to stay there is the location ~ 5 mins walking to the train station
Siam Apple Hotel & Resort
Siam Apple Hotel & Resort offers accommodations in Phitsanulok. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Phitsanulok Airport, 3.7 miles from Siam Apple Hotel & Resort.
- Really clean! For only 10€ a night we had a deluxe room with big tv and own bathroom
Extremely friendly staff who even washed our shirts that we’d stupidly left outside in the rain on our motorbikes! I’m not sure if they spoke English because we’re Thai speakers.
There’s free toast and coffee available in the morning.
It’s a new place so the rooms are very clean.
- ห้องกว้าง สะอาด เงียบ พนักงานให้ข้อมูลดี อัธยาศัยดี
- ห้องนอนกว้าง สะอาด เงียบสงบเหมาะแก่การพักผ่อน มีลิฟท์ในการขึ้นลง สะดวกสำหรับคนมีกระเป๋าใบใหญ่
- ห้องกว้างมาก สะอาดสุดๆ ปลั๊กไฟเยอะมาก มีของครบจบในห้องเดียว
Pailyn Hotel Phitsanulok
Overlooking Nan River, Pailyn Hotel Phitsanulok houses 2 restaurants and a nightclub. Offering free Wi-Fi and parking, air conditioned rooms feature cable TV and a sitting area.Located in the business district of Phitsanulok, the hotel is close to temples, House Boat Museum and the night bazaar. Pailyn Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Phitsanulok Airport.With traditional Thai furnishings, rooms at Hotel Pailyn Phitsanulok offer a minibar and tea/coffee maker. Room service is provided. Some rooms feature a private balcony with city and river views.The hotel’s Mangkla Restaurant serves international dishes. Alternatively, Morakot Restaurant offers an international buffet spread. Live music entertainment is available at selected times.Guests may pamper themselves at the hair/beauty salon or go for a Thai massage. Alternatively, they can use the karaoke room or relax in the sauna.Travel arrangements to nearby attractions can be made at Phitsanulok Pailyn Hotel’s tour desk. Car rental and airport shuttle services are provided.
- The location is really nice. Close to temples, night market and train station.
- Comfort cleanliness price and location and facilaties
- Die Aussicht aus Zimmer im 11. Stock , altes Hotel aber für Kurzaufenthalt ausreichend , WiFi stabil , zentrumsnahe Lage nicht weit von der Railway station
- Chambre spacieuse avec balcon ,bon accueil en français!
- ห้องกว้างขวาง นอนสบาย ใกล้วัดพระพุทธชินราช วัดนางพญา
Top Hotels In Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Wang Won Phitsanuloke Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!