10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province:
D Varee Diva Nana Kaeng Krachan, Petchburi
One of our top picks in Kaeng Kachan.Located in Kaeng Kachan, 30 miles from Hua Hin, D Varee Diva Nana Kaeng Krachan, Petchburi features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Cha Am is 22 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. A refrigerator and kettle are also featured.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Haad Chao Samran is 29 miles from D Varee Diva Nana Kaeng Krachan, and Cha Am Beach is 25 miles from the property.
- 4,star resort located on the petchaburi river , ver nice rooms , good breakfast, you need a car to stay here , can’t wait to go back there
- Helpful, friendly reception staff made it easy to check in and settle in with lots of information.
- Large room with plenty of sockets especially liked having a dressing table with sockets for grooming. The staff were very helpful and even helped us to get a driver to go to the top of the mountain in the National Park. It was great to have a coffee shop on site. The food in the restaurant was very good and it was great to be able to get a breakfast box from 5 am for a picnic up the mountain.
- Beautiful setting and grounds with many water features, mainly very quiet. Excellent for bird watchers as my husband spotted well over 100 species. Super friendly and helpful staff. Good food at reasonable prices and great facilities, including swimming pools, fitness room, spa, coffee shop etc.
- The resort looks beautiful, with plants, swimming pools and location.
On Green Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, On Green Resort offers accommodations in Ban Huai Sua, just 27 miles from Hua Hin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cha Am is 12 miles from On Green Resort, and Kaeng Kachan is 22 miles from the property.
- Really comfortable and extremely friendly staff. Value for money!
owner is very work hard and very kindly as different with the other hotels.
from big road as just 300 m as easy to find.
- Large bath room, Large room, Car park for each room
The rooms were brand new and roomy. Good wifi. Very good bed! Super friendly staff although no spoken English.
Unbeatable for this price. Highly recommended!
(แต่การติดตั้งฝักบัวเหนือที่นั่งอาบน้ำ ไม่ค่อยเวิรค เปิดฝักบัวแล้วเปียกหมด)
SP Park Cha-am
Located in Cha Am, 16 miles from Hua Hin, SP Park Cha-am features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Pran Buri is 29 miles from SP Park Cha-am, and Kaeng Kachan is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Asia Cha-am Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Asia Cha-am Hotel offers accommodations in Cha Am. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hua Hin is 16 miles from Asia Cha-am Hotel, and Pran Buri is 29 miles from the property.
- Very reasonable price for the size of room. We took an executive room. Comfortable bed and balcony with a great view over the sea. It’s nice to be able to have a couple of drinks in your room on the balcony. Location is good. 100m walk to the beach front road where all the restaurants are.
- big and comfortable room, double pass cards key, and conveniant utilities, big bathroom with tub, nice view on 17 eme floor from swimming pool. big secure Parking, Check in and check out very fast, hotel near the beach.
- So close to the beach, beach view. Comfrotable bed
- A really lovely hotel, yes it’s old school but very clean, comfortable and well maintained. The bedrooms have new carpets and constant powerful hot water. Staff are very helpful especially when you get to know them and smile. It’s very close to a beautiful beach and has happy hour in the terrace bar. Really nice stay and thank you for contributing towards a great holiday. Highly recommended.
- Near the beach, only 100 m. Walk to beach.near 7-11
Evergreen Resort Cha-am
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Evergreen Resort Cha-am is located in Cha Am in the region of Petchaburi, just half a mile from Maruekkhathaiyawan Palace.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cha-am Forest Park is 1.1 miles from Evergreen Resort Cha-am, and Santorini Park is 4.1 miles from the property.
- The room we stayed in was spacious, and clean. The free breakfast was the same daily. Continental breakfast would be good as we had our five year old daughter with us who would have just ate cereal etc. The value for money was excellent as was location. There were no facilities for refreshments e.g. a cooling bottle machine in reception area however we did get fresh water daily in our fridge in room and shops are nearby.
- Very clean. 300 meters far away from the beach. Friendly staff.
- The beds were comfortable. We asked for an extra bed for the kids, the cost was 500 THB. The room was pretty clean: bed sheets were new and clean, and pretty much everything in the room was new. There was a little balcony. In the room there was a fridge and a water boiler. Air worked perfectly fine. There’s a7/11 and an S&P restaurant 5 minutes away (walk) from the hotel. Staff was nice and friendly.
- Comfy bed, nice location near the beach, good food, nice and spacious room, friendly staff
- Staff very friendly. WiFi fast. Not too far from the beach and the hotel offers golf cart transfer to and from the beach if required.
Talay Hotel and Villa Cha-am
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Cha Am, 16 miles from Hua Hin, Talay Hotel and Villa Cha-am features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pran Buri is 29 miles from Talay Hotel and Villa Cha-am, and Kaeng Kachan is 28 miles away.
– Great Location
– Good Breakfast
– Fine Service
– Warm Decoration
– True Holiday Experience
– The Three Face coffee shop serve awesome coffee !
- The location was good. It’s at the center of the beach.
The airconditioning and rooms in general were kept nice and cold. I didn’t even use the air conditioning sometimes due to this. The shower was really nice and big and temperature settings worked very well. Loved the room layout and conveniences such as providing many amenities: toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel, hair shampoo, conditioner, cotton buds, water glasses, clothes horse, soap etc.
I felt very safe and well looked after. The room attendant would often wait until she had seen me outside the room to ask if i wanted my room cleaned which was exceptionally thoughtful and i never felt disturbed. The reception desk was always available to help and happy to go above and beyond their duties with all the questions I asked e.g. how to get to places cheaply and where to find things. They always sorted things out with me (and in some cases drove me to minivan/bus stops) to the best of their ability and were very friendly and genuine.
- This hotel is the almost perfect deal. Rooms are large, clean and modern, staff is well-trained and welcoming (and won’t disturb your sleep using Walkies). The nicest part of the beach is in easy reach. The “Three Faces”-restaurant on the property is cozy, but serves delicious, cheap food. Excellent value-for-money all in all. I’ve been here three times now and am unlikely to pick a different place to stay in Cha Am for the foreseeable future!
- My wife Wendy and I enjoyed our stay the beach was just across the road with plenty of space to enjoy sun bathing and watch local fishermen at work netting all kinds of small fish prawns etc. Which we enjoyed at local King Kong Resturant and other bars etc. We met Many friendly Thai,s and a local Bikers club members great guys they do a Lot of charity work in all we enjoyed Talay Hotel and Villa for a nice relaxing holiday
- – Great Location
C Cha-Am Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cha Am, 16 miles from Hua Hin, C Cha-Am Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Pran Buri is 29 miles from C cha-am hotel, and Kaeng Kachan is 28 miles from the property.
- Very convenient location near the beach and the main road. Rooms were nicely furnished and looked pretty modern.
- It’s a great comfy hotel, I read a review stating the pool was only knee deep which is NOT true, I am 6 foot tall and I was in chest deep, good service and 150m from the beach, quite and peaceful, highly recommended
- It said sea view ,,,we had restaurant view from our standing room for one person balcony ,,,they call it a swimming pool ,,it’s only knee deep impossible to swim in ????
- Very big room for our family. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I got coupon for using next time too. Thank you
Nana North Beach
One of our best sellers in Cha Am! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nana North Beach offers accommodations in Cha Am.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hua Hin is 17 miles from Nana North Beach, and Pran Buri is 30 miles from the property.
- Уборка в номере, отель расположен близко к морю, но далековато от центра
- Дали номер классом выше. А на следующий день поменяли номер на ещё более лучший, более комфортный с балконом.
- การตกแต่งห้องพัก ความสะดวกสบายในห้องพัก คิดริมทะเล
- ความสะอาด และการดูแลเรื่องความปลอดภัยบริเวณที่พักดีมาก
- ดีมากๆค่ะ บริการดีมาก ลืมของไว้ก็โทรมาแจ้ง และส่งกลับมาให้โดยไม่คิดค่าใช้จ่ายด้วยค๊ะ ห้องพักสะอาดมากๆๆ บริการดีมากๆด้วยค่ะ
Beach Garden Hotel Hua Hin/Cha Am
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Beach Garden Hotel Cha Am is surrounded by tropical grounds and offers views of the sea. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a food mart and free parking.Room at the Beach Garden Hotel Cha Am feature room service. Each air-conditioned room has a satellite TV, minibar and private bathroom.Relaxing spa and massage services are available at the hotel. Guests can enjoy a game of snooker or ping-pong.Beach Garden Hotel Cha Am is a 15-minute car ride to Hua Hin’s night market. It is 5 minutes from central Cha Am.
The location and that we get sunchairs for the hole stay and did not have to chase them every morning!
The staff was kind and helpfull, as long as they understund us.
- The Hotel has a 10* location when it comes to the view. The restaurant is on the beach and the food was great and the bears are cheaper than you would expect. The room was a good size and the bed was comfy.
- The place is quite old, but it located in an excellent location. The room was big to accommodate 3 people, the bed as well.
The pool was great, especially for the kids with us.
Beach was nice too.
And thats it, nothing else to like about the place
- Excellent location, very reasonable price. Nice swimming pool.
- The location and that we get sunchairs for the hole stay and did not have to chase them every morning!
Eurasia Cha-Am Lagoon
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Eurasia Cha-Am Lagoon offers accommodations in Cha Am, just 20 miles from Hua Hin. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Kaeng Kachan is 29 miles from Eurasia Cha-Am Lagoon, and Haad Chao Samran is 12 miles away.
- Big size room, good aircon, big flat screen TV, swimming pool next to the beach….Beach is not too busy, but no food or drink sellers….and no chairs….
- Location , swimming pools , beach front fabulous, service mediocre , rooms need more renovation but overall very pleasant stay for groups or family trips.
- Very quiet location, beach in front had nicer water than further down. Weekdays, very quiet, pool to yourself. Amazing wifi, available everywhere and very fast. Comfy beds, good aircon. L block of rooms facing the sea had nice view and good breeze.
- really nice location the grounds were beautiful and right on the beach with a good pool
Nothing much.when we arrived the guard cannot even tell us where to go. We had to make our way to the building as per photo. Then I had to waddle up the stains not that there were a lot but for a person like me with bad knees its tortured. When i went up there was no reception or anyone around. Then I had to waddle down to look for the reception and thank good two Nuts were walking by and printed out another building which houses the reception, then had to haul my luggage up the staircase to our rooms.
The room a little too dark for my lining. And the bathroom door cannot close and creaks like mad everything need to go into the bathroom.
The pillows had terrible smell so i use my own towel as pillow. did not dare use the towel as it feels grubby.
Top Hotels In Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Tha Mai Ruak Phetchaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!