10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Tha Khai – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Tha Khai is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Tha Khai. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Tha Khai. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Tha Khai. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Tha Khai right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Tha Khai with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Tha Khai:
River City Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, River City Hotel offers accommodations in Mukdahan, just 29 miles from That Phanom.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good location for my needs. Short term stay until I could change hotel.
- The staff were extremely nice, attentive & professional, we managed to communicate effectively despite each of us being proficient in speaking the others language. I felt safe, air con was good, & the veiw of Mukdahan, the Mekong River& Laos was amazing.
- Location and overall facilities was nice, tastefully decorated nice lobby area. Staff generally vey good and had a busy day with a large function.
- Rotating sky restaurant on 16th floor and the view was special.
- Comfortable bed. Good size of room. The view was excellent from the restaurant.
River View Mae Kong Mukdahan
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, River View Mae Kong Mukdahan offers accommodations in Mukdahan, just 28 miles from That Phanom. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.
No reviews yet.
The Muk Lagoon
Located in Mukdahan, 26 miles from That Phanom, The Muk Lagoon features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shops at the property.
- Very clean room. Comfortable bed. Nice staff. Off road parking.
- Amazingly clean and comfortable, freezing air con, free water tea/coffee, very helpful staff. On site mini-mart.
- Really good price for big rooms. Very comfortable beds, super hot shower. Very friendly staff and convenience store next to entrance.
The room (except the bathroom) was excellent.
There is a mini-convenience store within the same building.
- ที่พักอยู่ที่ที่สาท่รถเดินทางไปที่ท่องเที่ยวได้สะดวก WiFi ดี และที่จอดรถสะดวก
Mukdahan Grand Hotel
Located in Mukdahan, 27 miles from That Phanom, Mukdahan Grand Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff are very friendly and want to please but do not have the means.
- Room was fine but the windows were so dirty you could not see the Mekong River. Horrible smell in the hallways from mold. Bell Boys were relentless to try to get some money out of me. Remote depressing location with broken down buildings and half built construction projects all around. Nothing nearby. Would not stay there again.
it is a very nice hotel in a good area not far from the night markets. no pool or gym but that is normal for this city. The staff are very nice and try and be helpful but speak no english. simple tasks like getting a taxi can be a challenge.
Breakfast is a normal menu with choice of eggs and sausages and a few thai dishes. Not over inspiring but ok.
I think this hotel caters for Thai groups weddings and functions. I saw many well dressed Ladies and I was impressed . the people staying at the hotel seem to be well to do Thai familes with children well behaved
- Close to the city center, everything can be reached by walking. Tuk-Tuks are usually waiting in front of the building.
- Comfortable bed, free water each day, free breakfast which tasted ok
Riverfront Hotel Mukdahan
Located in Mukdahan, 28 miles from That Phanom, Riverfront Hotel Mukdahan features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Great buffet breakfast. Big guest room. Comfort bed with great furniture. Near Mekong River bank.
- Great location, nice spacious very clean room. Everything was working and nothing broken (this us exceptional in Thailand), friendly personnel and good breakfast including proper fresh coffee.
- The breakfast was excellent, with the eating area having a great view.
- Conveniently located to one of my favourite restaurants, Wine Wild Why on the riverside. The hotel is clean and comfortable, and I had no complaints. Perhaps a little overpriced for a place like Mukdahan, however, the breakfast buffet was good and compensated somewhat for the room price. The room was fine, the bed was of a professional hotel standard and very comfortable. Staff were kind and attentive.
I have stayed 3 times now and never been disappointed with anything. Room and Bathroom very clean and comfortable.
Love the Thai hardwood decor.
Breakfast was good, Great morning View of the river.
It seemed at Breakfast was mostly Farang and wife or partner. But a few Thai nationals too.
Breakfast was Good but maybe a little more selection of western Dishes. I was touring with my Brother(Canadian, his first visit to Thailand); I have been here for 9 years with a yearly trip back . so i like Thai and some Issan foods; he thought the Hotel was excellent and staff was wonderful to us.
This was his first trip to The North east; he was in Bangkok for 5 days first…like the N. East; he has left for a few days in Patong and then on to Krabi.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Mukdahan or even stay on your way to Laos for a Visa run.
Vieng Khong Hotel
Located in Mukdahan in the region of Mukdahan Province, 29 miles from That Phanom, Vieng Khong Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.
- A spacious room with a grand view on the mekong river for very good pricep
- We stayed at VK for 2 separate evenings, with a day across the river, in between. Excellent location with easy access from by-pass and relaxing riverside ambience. Impressive architecture, but that’s about it for the pro’s.
- The view of the Mekong river from my 3rd floor room was breathtaking, especially at sunrise. The bed was as comfortable as it gets and there were four fluffy pillows. For the same room price, you get a bathtub on with the room on the third floor and a much better view. It’s about a kilometer away from anything so if you don’t have a car then it’s a bit inconvenient. However , taxi fares are metered so it’s very inexpensive to go anywhere in town. It’s a very good place to rest, relax and recharge.
- Nice location right on the Mekhong river. Lovely view from our very large room and balconey.
- La superficie de la chambre, le balcon sur le Mekong, le calme
Ploy Palace Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Ploy Palace Hotel offers accommodations in Mukdahan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.That Phanom is 28 miles from Ploy Palace Hotel, and Savannakhet is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The hotel overall was pretty good.The room was nice and comfortable and we enjoyed 2 nights good sleep.The staff were all very pleasant.Breakfast was OK and we also dined in the restaurant one night where the food was surprisingly good.Theres a nice little park next to the hotel and the Mekhong river is a 10 minute walk or short tuk tuk ride away.
- Very rich breakfast. Small but nice pool on 3rd floor. Good location.
- Close to the city center, everything is within reach by walking.
Old dated facilities…
Bathrooms could do with a makeover…
I hate shower over baths, so hard to use, inconvenient, and dangerous!!!
- The swimming pool. Sky restaurant. Great view and food excellent
Bird Day Boutique Hotel
Located in Mukdahan, 27 miles from That Phanom, Bird Day Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Room very clean. The owner and staff was very kindly and helpsom. Wi Fi very good. Next to Bic C and Robinson.
- The room and bed were very clean and comfortable and the location next to the Big C was good.
- Hospitable Friendly Helpful staff. I was very sick during my stay, they fully changed the sheets etc on my bed. Great, large rooms, big wet room. Breakfast has interesting choices. Recommended
Have stayed here several times and always a pleasure, friendly staff, large comfortable room with a very good bathroom, limited but very good breakfast, excellent value for money.
Very good location, close to shops and not far to travel for local tourist sights.
For a short stay hotel (1 or 2 nights) this is probably my favourite hotel £ for £ in Thailand.
It is well situated, the staff are friendly, room clean and comfortable, adequate breakfast, really ticks all the boxes.
Hop Inn Mukdahan
Featuring free WiFi, Hop Inn Mukdahan offers accommodations in Mukdahan.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.That Phanom is 27 miles from Hop Inn Mukdahan, and Savannakhet is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Comfortable beds, good wifi,clean room and easy parking
- Easy check in and out , the beds are perfect for me
The beds were seriously comfortable.
Not spotless, but quite clean.
There is a small selection of food availablw in the lobby. Nice for late aŕrivals.
- This is my second stay and it is as good as I expected based on what I paid for.
- Soft bed . The best I have experienced in Thailand
Hotel de Ladda
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Hotel de Ladda is located in Mukdahan in the region of Mukdahan Province, just 28 miles from That Phanom. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- good clean room, we booked suite as there was three of us it was ample, though a bit pricey option up from normal room
- Excellent river view from all rooms. Everything is clean, because new. Exclusive interior, good parking area. I also liked ‘Charly’. The air condition was new and therefore clean, but blows directly against the bed. Only a few tourists and no masses coming with busses… Allowed to run air condition in case of absence.
Close to town
Comfy clean and good size.
Nice pool and deck on river
- Nice staff, the room was clean, fantastic view and nice location 🙂
- de ladda ist und bleibt das beste Hotel in Mukdahan. Sehr saubere und ruhige Zimmer
Top Hotels In Ban Tha Khai Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Tha Khai to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Tha Khai but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Tha Khai. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!