10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Tai Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Tai Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Tai Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Tai Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Tai Koh Samui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Tai Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Tai Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Tai Koh Samui:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Serenity Resort is located in Ban Tai, just 12 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Chaweng is 6 miles from Serenity Resort, and Khanom is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from the property.
This is the Best Resort that I have ever been in my whole month of traveling between Southeast Asia!
It is all new, fully equipped, very spacius, close to the beach and to minimarkets, the place is super safe, the aircon was perfect, they rent scooters at goof price, VERY GOOD WIFI, smart Tv (We even watched Netflix movies with my chromecast) and the most important .. the owners are super nice!
Thank you so much Sebastian for teaching us how to ride a Scooter and for all the information!
- It was clean, the owner was nice. The apartment is pretty big
- Owner is so lovely!! Couldn’t have asked for a better welcome. The resort was beautiful, so peaceful and the accommodation was outstanding. Perfectly clean, great facialities, we could even cook. A bar onsite to get refreshments which also played the best music!
- Это замечательное место, все новое и чистое. Владелец продумал все до мелочей, на кухне есть все для приготовления, огромная, удобная кровать с белоснежным постельным бельём. Уборка ежедневная! До моря пешком 5 минут, пляж не многолюдный. Рядом рынок, где можно купить фрукты.
Accueil parfait, propriétaire toujours disponible pour donner des conseils et apporter son aide !
La location de scooter sur place est également très pratique.
- This is the Best Resort that I have ever been in my whole month of traveling between Southeast Asia!
La Perle Luxury Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, La Perle Luxury Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Mae Nam, just 12 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling.Chaweng is 7 miles from La Perle Luxury Boutique Hotel, and Khanom is 26 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 7 miles away.
- Pool, view, beach (when it was clean), food (when the right chef was working)
- Lovely boutique hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Hotel’s restaurant offers delecious foods. The beautiful white sand beach is not crowded. The private pool was great.
Location right on the beach is great. Off the beaten track. Other good beaches nearby
Staff all very friendly & helpful
Rooms good size & clean
Can walk to some local restaurants & supermarkets
Staff is really nice, friendly and smiling and always taking care of people. Rooms are good and quite big, clean and with a terace and a little pool outside (very small). Beds are excellent.
Beach is nice, you can have nice walks all around, and sea is clean also. very beautifull sunset. There is a massage spot on the beach, very very good! 300thb to 500thb for 1 hour.
Breakfast nearly on the beach is very good, you chose 5 stuff among a large choice (eggs, yogurt, toast, soup etc…), and the view is stunning. Lots of french people are staying there:) Restaurant for lunch and dinner is also very good! Congrats to the chef : thai food is excellent! The hotel is located really on the beach but very far away from any shops or taxi line. You have to call a taxi to go anywhere.. Fishereman is about 30min and mae nam about 15 min..
- Super views,nice helpful personal! Highly recommended, will be going back!
Maenam Bay Resort
One of our best sellers in Mae Nam Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Mae Nam, 12 miles from Ko Phangan, Maenam Bay Resort features an outdoor pool and sun terrace.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Chaweng is 6 miles from Maenam Bay Resort, and Khanom is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Room was great and so was the lobby. The price was also a good bargain. The pool would have been good if it wasn’t green and dirty.
- Location, close to the beach. Clean room. Big and comfortable bed. Pool. Many caffe,reastorans around. Helpful stuff.
- Staff was excellent, receptionist was very helpful with every question, clean hostel, nice swimming pool and best Koh Samui beach 2min from the hotel. It´s very quiet area without night live. For us was ok but for party people it´s better visit others location.
- Amazing value for the price, peaceful area, beautiful beach 2 mins away, good restaurants round the corner
- Good value, pool was nice, room everything you needed.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Moonhut Bungalows is located in Mae Nam, just 12 miles from Ko Phangan. The hotel has a playground and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Chaweng is 5 miles from Moonhut Bungalows, and Khanom is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 4.3 miles from Moonhut Bungalows.
Really family friendly.
Nice Staff and great location
- Beautiful.right on beach and cute,private bungalows.gd selection of books and great range of cheap cocktails. Plus really cheap 2 stay here
- The location was incredible. The value for the location is a steal. The food was a good price and the service was great and the food was average, but very good for the price.
- The location is excellent. It’s right on the beach and it’s only a short walk to a few shops.
- Our bungalow was perfection! The staff were so friendly and helpful! Always smiling! The cottage was spacious and spotless! Location was excellent and the sound of the waves lulled us to sleep every evening!
- Really family friendly.
The Florist Resort
One of our top picks in Mae Nam.Located in Mae Nam in the region of Koh Samui, 12 miles from Ko Phangan, The Florist Resort features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Chaweng is 5 miles from The Florist Resort, and Khanom is 26 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 5 miles away.
- Everything, especially the pool, the beach and the village
- Nice room, especially swiming pool room. Nice location, friendly staff, nice see. Kids friendly
- Good beach front location. Big swimming pool with access straight from room (if paid extra). Restaurant on site/beach front. Friendly staff.
- the only one smiley lady at the reception who was kind and happy.
- Best location i Mae Nam. However, I don’t think Mae Nam is very charming. The manager very nice. Big rooms.
Samui Pier Beach Front & Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Bangrak Beach in the region of Koh Samui, 13 miles from Ko Phangan, Samui Pier Beach Front & Resort features an outdoor pool and a private beach area. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Chaweng is 1.9 miles from Samui Pier Beach Resort, and Khanom is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- I’ve stayed a couple of times. Ideal location for pier to Koh Pha Ngan and airport. Will be back.
- A lovely beach front location and very handy for nearby ferries to both Koh Phangan and Koh Tao. The gardens were neat with lovely features and a nice little dip pool to cool down. Staff were friendly and very welcoming,
- Nice room with plenty of space. The room was clean and well taken care of. There was a pool that my son loved. Good was pretty good, but there were plenty of places nearby to eat. There was a play room for small children.
- Staff work so hard they will do anything for you to help, the location is just perfect
I always stay here when I visit Thailand.
I go over to koh phangang a lot, so it’s ideal for me to stop over to and from that island.
The staff are so nice, they can’t do enough for you, it’s close to transport and shops, the foods lovely and it’s very quiet, so u get a good nights sleep.
One of our best sellers in Mae Nam Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Ampha Place offers accommodations in Mae Nam, just 12 miles from Ko Phangan. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Chaweng is 5 miles from Ampha Place, and Khanom is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Lovely owners made us feel very welcome. Very relaxed feel. We came and went as we pleased.
We stayted here only 3 nights which is pitty because the hotel is great and actually the best from all hotels where we stayed during our visit (1 month) of Samui. Clean, spacious room, comfortable beds. Service was better than other more expensive and formally higher starred hotels.
Nice and helpful owner and his wife always ready to help you if needed.
2 minutes from great beach with clean sea where you can swim.
I can only recommend this amazing place in the middle of palms.
- Great laid back location, felt like the good old backpacker days. Great easy going atmosphere in a well and clean run place by the french owner, you can even have baguette for breakfast if u preorder them. We stayed with our 2 little girls and it was family friendly. Great value for the money, only 2 min walk to the beach. The water there was a little bit muddy but the kids liked it, good food facilities on the water. Among the 3 places we stayed in Ko Samui, Mae Nam was our favorite and we would always come back to this hotel.
What a nice little hotel!
The rooms are very lovely, I was happy about the good mattresses. All is very clean, the rooms are nicely designed and we felt right at home.
The hotel is family run and has a wonderful relaxed atmosphere. The owner was super friendly and always helpful.
After a very short walk one comes to the beach front, towels are provided.
The beach is simply lovely, there is also a nice restaurant. And it is quiet. No banana boats, no drinking teenagers, no blaring music. I loved it.
I would go back anytime!
The room was cleaned every day, no matter what time we left
Quiet, small (only 15 rooms)
Close to the beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Anjali offers accommodations in Mae Nam, just 1.3 miles from W Retreat Samui. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The server at the bar was friendly and the fresh coconut water was cold.
+ Amazing sea view from the room
+ Beach just one step from the hotel
+ Massage on the beach nearby
+ Couple nice restaurants nearby
+ Very beautiful, sandy beach, not crowded at all.
+ Sunbed available from the restaurant
- We had a great stay. Anything you need you can just ask the reception and you it will get organised for you. Would stay again.
- The hotel was right on the beach. The shower was good. There were lots of places relatively close to go for food/drinks. Bed was comfy.
- The beach is less than a minute walk. And its not to busy in the night.
Hotel Ibis Samui Bophut
One of our top picks in Bophut .This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Ibis Bophut Samui is favorably situated right next to the beach, but away from the more well-known beaches, in a quieter location. It is 10 minutes from the airport.Relax around the beautiful pool next to the lovely beach, or on the sand by the sea. To be more active, rent a bike to see the local area, including the authentic fishing village. For longer trips, rent a car.Enjoy an excellent barbecue buffet. The food at the Restaurant Taste is superb. Guests can choose their own taste combinations in a Thai version of tapas cuisine. Then soak up the atmosphere at the bar.
- Fantastic hotel for the price. Staff really helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Lovely beach and pool. Rooms great, massive bed. Happy hour at the bar too! Would thoroughly recommend and stay here again
- Nice beach, pool and garden. Good breakfast. Good location for relaxing.
- The smoothies are great! The pool, the room, the beds, the staff, the breakfast & dinner. The Ibis is perfect in price & location
- Great location towards the end of the beach 🏖 Family connecting room suited our needs, beds & pillows very comfy! We had a nice time, breakfast was great & the massage was brilliant! To end on a good note, the smoothies are too die for!
-The hotel is on the main ring road…Very convenient location.
-Nice and clean beach
Lemon House Samui
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by tropical gardens, Lemon House Samui is located just a short walk from Maenam Walking Street. There is a public way to the beach and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Rooms at Samui Lemon House are air-conditioned and comes with a minibar and a TV with cable channels. Some of the rooms also provide a private balcony, a kitchenette with dining table and an outdoor spa bath.Hearty breakfast is served from 08:30 – 10:00 hrs. at the bar or lounge area, while drinks can be enjoyed at the bar or by the pool.Several bars and restaurants can be found nearby the guesthouse.The pet-friendly Lemon House can help organize car or scooter rental. Transfers between the property and the airport can also be arranged for an additional charge. For stays longer than 7 nights, guests can enjoy a free transfer.
- Dmitry was very helpful and the room was very nice.
- The only saving grace was the swimming pool & lounge area- but even that is in need of renovation- all of the grout in between the pool tiles is missing!!
- Massive room split between bedroom and kitchen/living room, lovely big balcony..Wi-fi worked well. Nice pool area
- Great view on the sea from the last floor, large room, good location close to the sea
- It is a simple but very nice place to stay. Very clean and with everything you need. Dimitri and his girfriend a such fri ndly hosts
Top Hotels In Ban Tai Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Tai Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Tai Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Tai Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!