10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui:
Am Samui Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Am Samui Resort is located in Taling Ngam Beach, just 21 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.Chaweng is 10 miles from Am Samui Resort, and Khanom is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from Am Samui Resort.
- I think it’s a stunning property in a beautiful location. The fact is I didn’t spend long enough there. A private beach a beautiful pool and wonderful staff and such a clean place what more could you ask for ! Plus I was also given a beach side room.
- The location was amazing. Beautiful secluded beach. Friendly staff. Huge room. Delicious Thai food in the restaurant and great value for money. I was really happy with my stay here.
Nice bungalow in typical Asian style, including some little ants and geckos.
Ressort and garden very very beautiful. We saw many butterflies, frogs, dragon-flies, birds and squirrels. Kids loved it.
Many nature around.
You need a car or motorbike if you want to go shopping, eating outside or sightseeing. You get car or motorbike at the reception.
Staff and manager are very friendly. Although Service at the restaurant is a little bit cautious but this is normal in Thailand.
The beach is beautiful and you get the best sunset.
Pool is clean and big enough. We liked the fruit shakes drinking at the pool 😉
We recommend this ressort to families and people who wants to relax and are not scared for hiring car or motorbike – if they want 🙂
Good 4.5 points from us with greetings to Am Samui and the Photo enthusiastic manager. Greeting von Mr. Canon and Sony.
- The resort was very clean and in a quiet location. The staff were friendly and the front desk very helpful.
- The location and views are perfect. The resort is in a secluded spot, very quiet, very authentic.
Pool Villa Koh Samui
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Floral Hotel Pool Villa Koh Samui is located in Chaweng Noi Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 17 miles from Floral Hotel Pool Villa Koh Samui, and Chaweng is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The bed was lovely and the ac was great in the living room and bedroom
The room was very clean and sofisticated and it had 2 bathrooms and an amazing swimming pool. You can also use the service of baan talay resort in fronte of the beach( the villas are surround ed in a garden at 2 minutes by bike from the beach)
Very relaxing. The staff was very helpfull, they help me with the rent of motorbike and with the transfer to the airport.they was always with a simile for you it is impossibile ti noto fall in love with them
- The people working there, the villas and Chaweng Noi beach
- The staff and service were amazing and very accommodating.
-Quiet and peaceful location
– The pool is the bomb
– coconut trees under the moonlight
-definitely worth it
– it actually looks better than the pictures
Samui Beach Residence Hotel
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Chaweng City Centre neighborhood in Chaweng, 16 miles from Ko Phangan, Samui Beach Residence Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Khanom is 25 miles from Samui Beach Residence Hotel, and Lamai is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from Samui Beach Residence Hotel.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff outstanding. Able to offer trips at good prices, towels available for beach. Went out of their way to give lilo for kids to use in the sea, which really made it special. The hotel is quaint and comfortable with lovely spaces for you to sit, relax and eat.
– location near to the beach and everything
– very friendly and helpful staff
– clean and quite modern
– cleaning staff did a good job
– they provide you shampoo and shower gel/soap. Not the little bottles but proper large cups
– room was spacious and convinient with a balcony
– we didnt use the restaurant but it looked good and trendy. The prices are higher than in the fish market right around the corner.
- If you r looking for a peaceful place it is not for you, good for people who wants to be very close to the center, it’s right on the street
- the staff is very friendly and tries to help wherever possible. The rooms are very clean
- The house staff are excellent. The manager did find us a tall mirror the next day and provided an international power adapter to use our kit. The owner did his absolute best to make our stay great and comfortable.
I-Samui Lamai Beach
One of our best sellers in Lamai Beach! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, I-Samui Lamai Beach is located in Lamai. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Phangan is 19 miles from I-Samui Lamai Beach, and Chaweng is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from I-Samui Lamai Beach.
Small and friendly, far enough away from the music bars that might keep you awake keep you awake!
Room cleaned every day.
If you like the beach, there are plenty of beach bars with sunbeds down there, they will even provide towels, just buy a couple of drinks, cheap enough!
- The property looks really nice from outside, also the pool area is nice, but quite small with only a few chairs.
We spent two weeks at the I-Samui. We had a Superior room which was clean and bed was comfortable. Its situated about 10 mins from the beach and 5 mins from the bars, shops and restaurants. The lack of lighting on the road wasn’t really an issue as suggested in other reviews.
Although we didn’t use it the swimming pool is small but popular.
- Not really liked Samui much..things were moreover more expensive
The location is great, it’s not directly on the beach but it takes 7 minutes to get there on foot. The staff is really helpful and friendly!
Cleaning service is perfect, every day you get your room cleaned and tidied up.
- Small and friendly, far enough away from the music bars that might keep you awake keep you awake!
Lamai Coconut Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Lamai.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Lamai Coconut Beach Resort offers accommodations in Lamai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ko Phangan is 19 miles from Lamai Coconut Beach Resort, and Chaweng is 5 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 6 miles away.
- This property didn’t fully meet my expectations. It wasn’t quite as high quality as I thought it would be. The biggest let down was the beach. This isn’t necessarily the resort’s fault, but the water on this part of Koh Samui is naturally more rough than the rest of the island. Half of our two week trip the water was not safe to enter, too rough with stinging jellyfish. Also quite dirty with tar and other garbage in the water and on beach. We had to scrub tar off our feet and between our toes. Definitely not what we were expecting after traveling so far for a beach vacation. Beach was always crowded and if you didn’t claim a lounge chair and umbrella by 8am there were no more available the rest of the day. The restaurant and bar were pretty good and the staff were great and very friendly. Kong was the most friendly and helpful person, along with Moo at the front desk.
- The beachfront bungalow is at reasonable price. Only 10 steps to the beach. Love the Massage veranda on the beach. (Nice and breezy – not so hygienic but it’s okay)
- It’s right on the beach, benches on the beach ,good location ,good Wi-Fi.
The room was tidy, clean and bright.
The hotel is on the beach.
- Nice beach, walkable to amenities, clean, comfortable bed, nice variety for breakfast, good lunch menux quality meals, easy fast check in.
First Residence Hotel
Just 500 feet from Chaweng Beach, the First Residence Hotel provides affordable accommodations, great for those traveling on a budget.First Residence Hotel is located just under 1 miles from Chaweng Centre, where a variety of shops, eateries and entertainment are located.The rooms are simply furnished and feature a balcony overlooking the swimming pool or beach. They are also equipped with air conditioning, cable TV and private bathroom. 24-hour room service is also provided.Soak up the sun and lounging around the pool or pamper yourself with a massage. Other facilities at First Residence include an internet corner, tour desk and restaurant.
- The hotel had great facilities, gym was well equipped, the pool was also very nice and big.
- You can use the sister hotel down the road and they have a private beach. The rooms were big enough and comfortable. Good value for money
- The staff are friendly, nice and accommodating, the rooms are comfy and the locations is perfect as it’s just outside busy Chaweng.
- I expected little but got a lot! The pool is bigger than the pictures and the beautiful beach was a stones throw from the hotel.
- Breakfast was good, beach was near also the main street was near
Samui Seabreeze Place
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Samui Seabreeze Place is located in Koh Samui, near the shopping area of Lamai. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and restaurant. Free parking is provided.Rooms at Seabreeze Place Samui are decorated with modern Thai furnishings. Each room is equipped with a cable TV, minibar and safe.Guests can make travel plans at the tour desk, or rent a car to explore the island. An internet corner is available.The restaurant serves seafood and barbecue dishes. It also has a menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Samui Seabreeze Place is a 20-minute drive from Samui Airport and from the pier. Transportation can be arranged for an extra fee.
- Everything was perfect ,pool is clean and very nice, for breakfast u have go for few minutes and you choose from some things but taste very good. Rooms are clean and nice,hotel have very good. The owner off hotel is very noce and friendly.
- Breakfast included with room was good. Staff at hotel all lovely. Good location away from noise at night further down the road.. but still only a few mins walk to get to main town area. Room lovely & clean. Hairdryer & safe available. Close to beach.
- The hotel offers simple accommodation in a quiet end of the main road. The service was great, room was clean. We liked the fact that it was possible to rent a bike from the hotel (no rental company was involved) and your passport is deposited in the hotel during the rental period (despite the fact that one should carry its passport with at all times while travelling, not leaving it to a third party persons).
- Great value for money. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Room was cleaned every day and fresh towels and free bottles of water provided. Wifi wasn’t working on some occasions but it got fixed and was ok afterwards. The hotel is in a very good location, just across the road from the beach and away from main traffic and noise. I slept really well. Pool area is very nice and it is cleaned daily. Would stay there again.
- Nothing apart from the staff,breakfast was 80yds away across the main road in a shack which looked 50yrs old and about to fall down
Samui Green Hotel
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Samui Green Hotel offers accommodations in Chaweng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 16 miles from Samui Green Hotel, and Khanom is 25 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The hotel was 5 minute walk from the beach. Staff were friendly and helpful. There was a safe in the room. Close to a choice of restaurants.
- The hotelroom to the garden is quiet but a bit dark . Big room, clean , every day. New towels and water . Nice and friendly staff
- Clean room. Helpful and friendly staff. Great location.
- Great service perfect location staff extremely helpfull
1) Very short walk to the beach.
2) At the time of writing directly across the road was a money exchange booth (red colour) which gave the best exchange rate compared to others ($Aus)
3) Large room (dated but plenty of room)
4) Very helpful staff
Infinity Bophut Apartments
One of our best sellers in Bophut ! Located in Bophut in the region of Koh Samui, 13 miles from Ko Phangan, Infinity Bophut Apartments features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Chaweng is 3.7 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and have a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop. Towels and bed linen are available.Infinity Bophut Apartments also includes a terrace.Khanom is 26 miles from Infinity Bophut Apartments, and Lamai is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- clean apartment , pool also , the Owner Anna is a nice Person and very helpfully by all things , Taxi , tours etc 👌 we enjoy our stay there
- It felt like home for a week! The pool and the rooms are lovely.
- Staff were so lovely and friendly. She was kind welcoming us and was available anytime to help us. We hired a bike no problem so that it was easier to get to village and chaweng. Rooms were fully equipped air con, tv etc all good. The owner even brought us strawberries that had been freshly picked before we left. Very nice all round. We would stay again.
- Hostess Anna was extremely helpful. Pool was crystal clear and refreshing
- The check in experience was very nice and the host is very helpful. The apartment and pool are both clean and reasonably well equipped. The location is good, short walk from Bophut Fishermans Village and still set back from the main ring road so no road noise. There is a washing machine that is free to use.
Crystal Lamai Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Crystal Lamai Hotel offers accommodations in Lamai, just 19 miles from Ko Phangan. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chaweng is 4.3 miles from Crystal Lamai Hotel, and Khanom is 22 miles away. Samui Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The location is ideal, only a ten minute walk from gorgeous restaurants and the beach. This hotel is lovely an quiet, perfect for young families or if you like peace and quiet.
Rooms and pool were lovely, very clean, new towels everyday etc. Me and my friend booked this as a couple nights of luxury in the middle of our backpacking trip and it was perfect for what we needed – a chilled out place with comfy beds and a great shower!
Free breakfast was basic but fine
Gym is small but machines are good and although we didn’t use the spa it looked very nice!
The beach is 5 mins away
Not that much around so if you’re looking for a lively area probably better to stay in Chaweng. But this hotel is only 15 mins in a taxi from there
- The staff are friendly and the room was clean with your required basics
- The room are big, free breakfast, 20 min walk from Lamai beach, quiet street
Rooms were spotless and the quality of rooms were so high for what you pay
Nice quiet area yet still close to everything you want
All staff were super friendly and helpful
Got a free breakfast also
Top Hotels In Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Phang Ka Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!