10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province:
Cong Carter Muay Thai Camp
One of our best sellers in Hua Hin! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cong Carter Muay Thai Camp offers accommodations in Hua Hin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.Hua Hin Railway Station is 3.1 miles from Cong Carter Muay Thai Camp, and Hua Hin Night Market is 3.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Triple Z Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Triple Z Hotel offers accommodations in Hua Hin, just 3 miles from Hua Hin Railway Station. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shops at the property.Hua Hin Night Market is 3 miles from Triple Z Hotel, and Cicada Market is 5 miles away.
- the best beds in thailand! must lay) very delicate and helpful staff – all problems easily resolved
- The hotel is very new and clean. All the staffs are friendly and helpful. I love the couch (that looks more like a small bed) next to the window. It really is romantic and looks good on my ig! hehe plus the bed is BIG and very comfortable. We rented a car so the location wasn’t a problem for us even though we have to agree to other customers that the location might be a bit out of the way but if you rent a car/bike we really recommend you this place. They also got parking lots for you too! (they also have swimming pool/ fitness/ massage / dental clinic / nails downstair too)
- Everything in this hotel. Service , comfortable , cleanliness. Everything is good for me.
- Lovely soft beds and really nice staff. A little ways out of town but staff organised taxis (200-350 baht each way depending on where you want to go). The owner, Pokkate, was lovely and very helpful.
- The owner Ms. Pokkate and staff is very attentive to all your needs and requests. The bed is super comfortable, as is the bedding. Paraben free toiletries are very much appreciated. The bathroom is nicely designed so the entire floor does not get wet from the shower, as in some other hotels we have visited. The hotel cleaning staff keep the hotel very clean. Triple Z Hotel has a very nice fitness Center and pool. Hi speed WiFi everywhere in the hotel is a big plus. Tesco Lotus store and ATM are 450 meters away, so walkable. Two restaurants are across the street, so easy access to meals if you don’t have a car. Also street food market just past the Tesco Lotus store several days a week. There is a dental clinic and massage business right in building.
The Bike Loft
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, The Bike Loft offers accommodations in Hua Hin. Free private parking is available on site.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Hua Hin Railway Station is 3.3 miles from The Bike Loft, and Hua Hin Night Market is 3.3 miles from the property.
- Very nice location and clean. Bed was comfy. Basic ammenities well maintained
Staffs are polite and nice
The room is very clean
The bed is very soft and comfortable
- Nice functional and comfortable rooms, exceptional cleanliness, owners are very friendly and helpful, great value for money
The loft is beautifull, the room is modern and has a cool design. It really is in the style as you would expect from a loft. The swimmingpool aswel as the rooms are more beatifull then you would think when you see the pictures. We think this hotel is managed by one family which makes that you are supporting local community and this without having to concede on professionalism or quality. Staff is friendly, professional, thorough and always eager to serve. Not everybody speaks English but there is always one person there to whom you can ask all your questions. Renting motorbikes and bicycles can be aranged trough the hotel.
We were planning to stay 2 nights and end up to stay 4 because we felt so good there.
We ate there every morning and evening and sometimes got free freshly baked cooky’s, thea and cake. Coffee and thee is free.
- It was so nice to sleep on such a good bed again after some travelling. I had a fever while I was there unfortunately but the staff really made an effort to take care of me, much appreciated!
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Sunshine International is located in Hua Hin, just 3.4 miles from Hua Hin Railway Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Hua Hin Night Market is 3.5 miles from Sunshine International, and Cicada Market is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Sea-Cret Garden Hua Hin
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, The Sea-Cret Garden Hua Hin is located in Hua Hin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Cha Am is 17 miles from The Sea-Cret Garden Hua Hin, and Pran Buri is 13 miles away.
- Wonderful location, great facilities, excellent pool
- Location so close to all the sights great traditional Thai house
- Great Pool! Open your door and jump into the pool.
The Villa was exceptional a pool right outside the door. Restaurant food was exceptional and the staff always polite and smiling. The shuttle into downtown Hua Hin and the night market were awesome.
The golf buggy to the door was another great touch. This place is just so relaxing and a great get away form the hussle and bussle of Bangkok
- I can easily access the poor and i like the bath tub with jagucci
One of our best sellers in Hua Hin! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Huahin Terminal offers accommodations in Hua Hin, just 0.9 miles from Hua Hin Railway Station. The inn has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play ping-pong and pool at the inn. Hua Hin Night Market is 1.2 miles from Huahin Terminal , and Cicada Market is 2.3 miles from the property.
- The pool was absolutely great. Tennis and Pool tables are available. The small restaurant and the mini mart are also very convenient. There are plenty of parking spaces and covered spaces for motorbikes. In the new building the rooms are spacious enough with a good size bathroom and hot water shower. There is a fair size fridge and a wash bassin on the balcony.
- Swimmingpool, modern interieur, litlle restaurant and shop in the building. Restaurant brings the food to the room.
- Staff and facilities great….Real good value for the money…Nice swimmingpool and fitness room and also Washing machine there…and really kind and helpful staff….super for stay …also longtime.
- Perfect swimming pool for sport, comfortable room and friendly staff!
- The location is strategy. Car park space is more than enough. Nearby to food court where local people chillax there.
One of our best sellers in Hua Hin! A 5 minute drive from Hua Hin Beach, G.House offers free pick-up service from train/bus stations. The hotel features a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests enjoy free shuttle services to the beach, night market and Plernwarn Market.G.House Hotel is a 3 minute drive from The Royal Hua Hin Golf Club and a 10 minute drive from the night market and Black Mountain. Hua Hin Airport is 4 miles away.Air-conditioned rooms at G.House have teak hardwood floors and feature private bathroom facilities. They have cable TV, minibar and a personal safe that can fit a laptop. A work desk and a hairdryer are provided for guest’s convenience.Hotel services include wake up service and luggage storage facilities at the 24-hour front desk. There are also laundry and dry cleaning services. Cars can be rented for the day.The hotel restaurant offer local specialties, while herbal teas can be enjoyed at the coffee corner. Meals can be enjoyed in the privacy of guest’s room.
The property is always impeccably clean throughout…. Staff always go above and beyond their duties….
Will defo be coming back !!
- Clean hotel, very reasonably priced, slightly out of town but this is reflected in the price, excellent stay based on value for money
- over all good experience the rooms were good value had room safe towels and free toileties tv was a bit dated but worked well hotel was very clean and tidy with helpful staff it was a bit far out from the beach area the hotel had a free shuttle bus every 2 hours which was useful all so if you turn left out of the hotel and walk to big c there is a very good beer garden with thai western food cheap beer live music and sport about 10 minutes from hotel
they have free shattle service 8 30 am 10 am noon 3 pm 6 pm and 9 pm to marcket or beach,,,
and of course pick us up at the same place they ropped us off, i found it extremely convinient ,, especially when thai taxi charges 300 thb or 200 if negotiate well,,,, convineint and thoughtful of hotel. the driver was totally positivelly present. the best thing of the hotel. i thought,
front staff are kind of naive. seet but naive.
- Free shuttle to beach and market or drop off anywhere in between. It is a clean hotel and room. Very close to street food and stores, pharmacy, ATM’s. Very reasonably priced. Breakfast included if you wanted it and paid for it in booking.
- The property is always impeccably clean throughout…. Staff always go above and beyond their duties….
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Initial HuaHin is located in Hua Hin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. A TV is provided.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cha Am is 17 miles from Initial HuaHin, and Pran Buri is 12 miles away.
- Large, new & clean rooms, lots of bars and restaurants in the area.
- everything was absolutely perfect! The location was good! we loved our room so much we stayed extra nights!😍 The pool was great!
- The room is big & clean. The pool is clean as well.
- The eeathee eas cooler than anticipated however the pool access room is highly recommended.
- Good location, close enough to walk but far enough to be quiet. Confortable bed and fast wifi, breakfast correct.
Located in Hua Hin, 19 miles from Cha Am, ThailandResort Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Pran Buri is 10 miles from ThailandResort Hotel, and Cha Am Beach is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Watcharee Apartment is located in Hua Hin, just 0.6 miles from Hua Hin Railway Station.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.Hua Hin Night Market is 0.9 miles from Watcharee Apartment, and Cicada Market is 2.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Nong Sadao Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!