10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, V-Park Hotel offers accommodations in Mae Sai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Chiang Saen is 15 miles from V-Park Hotel, and Golden Triangle is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Exceptionally clean and spacious room. Good shower and comfortable beds. Very quiet accommodation. Not really a hotel in the true sense. But based upon Thai style modern condo living. Very good and ample breakfast. Little on the expensive side compared to other accommodation in the area. But you are paying for cleanliness and a quiet area.
Close to the bus stop.
Great hot water system.
The room was big.
However, I wish I had stayed in the Sweet room for an extra 100B/night. The Sweet Rooms are far superior than the Loft Rooms.
- We had a pleasant stay here. There is a Jim for those who exercise. Large room with large bath room,clean and quiet.I will stay again.
Rooms are newly built so they are clean and bedding new, bathroom is huge, also shower. big nice surprise for us, especially for such less money. Just nobody can predict, how will looks like after few months….
Staff on the reception really nice, no problem with English, answering all our questions, left luggage also possible. I can just recommend.
Location near bus station, for us was the best place – if you want to continue to Golden Triangle or to Chiang Rai,many buses and taxis are available there.Near is also big store Tesco, but otherwise not so much things to do there. Quiet place, quite empty now, but it looks like area is not finished yet and later may be there also a lot restaurants , shops etc..
The hotel is located within walking distance of the bus station and songthaews leave regularly from the bus station to go into town
for a small set fee (currently 15 baht). While the songthaews can get overloaded, it is all part of the fun and being out of town (only a block away from the Tesco Lotus) meant that it was a quiet location with pleasant surroundings, quirky decorations and mountain views. The upstairs rooms have a spacious balcony area with tables and chairs from which you can enjoy the view. The bathroom was huge (but be aware that the tiles are slippery) and the wifi internet works well.
Nangfa Mini Hotel Chiang Rai
Nangfa Mini Hotel Chiang Rai is a 5-minute drive to Doi Tung Mountain. It has modern air-conditioned rooms with free W-Fi and free private parking. The hotel features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk.The hotel is a 15-minute drive to Chiang Rai border. It is a 30-minute drive to Chiang Rai Airport.The rooms at Nangfa Mini Hotel are furnished with modern decor. Each room includes a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. Selected rooms feature a balcony.Guests can enjoy Thai and western dishes at the on-site restaurant.
Owner nice guy
Nice view out back (when peering through prison bars)
- Bed was the best, really comfortable and clean. Staff was accomodating.
- ห้องพักสะอาด ที่พักอยู่ติดถนน แต่ต้องสังเกตสังนิดนึง พนักงานอำนวยสะดวกดีมาก
- ท่ีพักใกล้ถนน หาง่าย สะดวกต่อการท่องเที่ยวใกล้ๆคือ ไร่ชาฉุยฟง แม่ฟ้าหลวง แม่สาย แม่จัน
- op zich een prima kamer voor 1 nacht op doorreis naar Laos
- Owner nice guy
Baan Sabai Maesai
One of our top picks in Mae Sai – and a guest favorite.
Located in Mae Sai, 17 miles from Chiang Saen, Baan Sabai Maesai features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Rai Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- breakfast was nice , the owner was nice and give us Information what we need
- Great welcome. Honest and comfortable accommodation just as advertised.
- The owner and staff very friendly. I like excellent breakfast too, and I got experienced stayed in the tent with full facility in this hotel 🙂
- Owner tried hard to make me feel welcome on arrival
- Nice garden. Relax atmosphere. Very friendly people. Free water. Free towel.
Chour Palace Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chour Palace Hotel offers accommodations in Mae Sai, just 17 miles from Chiang Saen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- After a long ride by motorbike, it was great to arrive at the hotel. It is clean, smart and comfortable. Having seen some of the other places in mae Sai we definitly felt like we had made the right choice!
- Service was awesome. First day I noticed no hot water in room. Mentioned it to the desk. They contacted the hotel engineer. Next time in the bathroom, hot water was there.
Not many food outlets in the area so it was a pleasant surprise to find that the hotel restaurant served decent meals at a reasonable price.
- เตียงนอนสบาย ห้องพักและห้องน้ำสะอาด พนักงานบริการดีพอใช้ อาหารเช้าดี
- พนักงานอัธยาศัยดี ที่ตั้งอยู่ไม่ไกลจากด่านพรมแดน หน้าโรงแรมมีร้านข้าวต้ม
Silamanee Resort & Spa Hotel
Located in Mae Sai, 10 miles from Chiang Saen, Silamanee Resort & Spa Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- I was pleased by the first view of the resort , well keeper and tidy.
- Nice grounds and landscaping. Quiet area from road noise. Was obviously a great place in the past…
- Alles bestens, sehr gepflegte Anlage. Ein Ort zum Entspannen.
- L’extérieur est très beau mais quel contraste avec la vétusté des chambres !
- Localisation au milieu des principaux sites touristiques
One of our best sellers in Mae Sai! Located in Mae Sai, 17 miles from Chiang Saen, Kongkam House features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 34 miles from Kongkam House.
- The rooms were great and the location for the border crossing into Burma was excellent.
- Room decor was nice, and room was clean. Staff were very nice and made efforts to be helpful.
- Nice place and nice staff. The owner is so kindness. It’s located near border of Thailand.
- Good service ,convenient ,clean and I will definitely come back to stay here again
- man konnte gekauftes Essen im Frühstücksraum essen. Dies ist deswegen erwähnenswert, da es für europäische Touristen überhaupt kein Restaurant in der ganzen Stadt Mae Sai gibt. Man muss sozusagen eintauchen in die Thai-Kultur und auf der Strasse essen.
Greater Mekong Lodge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Greater Mekong Lodge offers accommodations in Golden Triangle, just 13 miles from Mae Sai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 31 miles from Greater Mekong Lodge.
- Good location, peaceful , evergreen isolate from community, good breakfast, simple decoration room, but if you come for minimalism yes, it is for you.
- Room was good but outside of building needs upkeep. Hotel grounds were very beautiful, natural settings and quiet.
- Замечательные бунгало. Уединенное с панорамными окнами. Мебель не свежая, но аккуратная. Отличное место чтобы провести ночь на высоте, проснуться и выйти на балкон с чашечкой кофе и порадоваться новому дню под пение утренних птиц. Завтрак “континентальный” в тайском стиле, без изысков.
- อาหารเช้าข้าวต้มอร่อย เตียงนอน นอนสบาย ห้องนอนกว้าง
- ถ้าชอบความเงียบสงบที่เกรทเทอร์เงียบสงบมาก พนักงานบริการดีทุกฝ่ายห้องกว้างขวางสะอาด
Mae Sai Complex Hotel
Located in Mae Sai, 17 miles from Chiang Saen, Mae Sai Complex Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Location is great for the classic Thai ‘visa run’. The border was just meters from the hotel, which meant I was able to walk to the border, cross and have my passport stamped all in under an hour. The visa officials were polite and efficient.
- Great location at 100m from the Thai border gate and right by the 15m-wide river Ruak which separates Thailand from Myanmar. From my room, I had a good view of Myanmar, the river, and the little bridge connecting the two countries. A very simple breakfast is offered. I had a nice talk with the elder owner of the hotel.
Fast WiFi at floor 1
Stay in here makes me feel like living in mea sai nice experience
- Good location for people who wants to travel to Myanmar or the border. The hotel is just next to the border. And you can find tons of foods there.
The complex is right above the Ruak river. You can enjoy listening the sound of river flow and stunning view of the river which divides the cities Mae Sai (Thailand) and Tachileik (Myanmar). Tachileik is just a few steps crossing the friendship bridge of the borders!
Right to the roof there is a panoramic view of both cities … and what’s more … a spectacular view of phra that doi wao and wat tham pha chom. You can spend a morning hiking up to the top of these 2 little hills, visiting the 2 temples and furthher enjoying the panoramic view of the cities.
Honey Hotel Chiang Saen
Located in Chiang Saen, 17 miles from Mae Sai, Honey Hotel Chiang Saen features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 27 miles away.
- Quite modern hotel in the outskirts of Chiang Saen, and just a few minutes by foot to the Mekong River. The ruins of an ancient temple lie by the hotel, adding some charm to the place. Across the main road, there’s a cafe/restaurant which is really lovely, a nice place to spend some time relaxing. The small hotel next door can provide tuk-tuk service (I guess Honey Hotel can too but I didn’t ask). Breakfast is very simple but it’s all right for the price of the room.
- Breakfast was excellent. Staff pleasant, helpful once we understood each other.
- Very helpful and courteous staff. Very nice and clean room.
- อาหารเช้าข้าวต้มอร่อยคะ ห้องพักสะอาดเตียงนอนน่านอนคุ้มราคา
- Prijs kwaliteit goed, ongeveer een 2 km van het centrum.
Piyaporn Hill Paradise Hotel
Piyaporn Hill Paradise Hotel offers accommodations in Mae Sai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Saen is 17 miles from Piyaporn Hill Paradise, and Golden Triangle is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 34 miles from Piyaporn Hill Paradise Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Nong O Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!