10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province:
V Hotel Ubon Ratchathani
One of our top picks in Ubon Ratchathani.V Hotel Ubon Ratchathani offers accommodations in Ubon Ratchathani. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ubon Ratchathani Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- We had a excellent time here, staff where the best for advice on tours and shopping
- Staff is friendly and very helpful with directions and tourist attractions. Lots of parking space. Breakfast is good but not a great variety of choices. Room is specious and clean with Flat screen tV, wifi and hot water.
- Good location, clean, nice staff, good breakfast. Perfect
- Good location , new and clean hotel, adequate space in the room. Walking distance to food stalls on Chaengsanit Road is around 1.5 km , if driving only takes 3-4 mins.
- Very Comfortable and great value. The bed is new, clean and just right with 4 good pillows. The amenity, speed of wifi, free drinking water and breakfast are all generous considering what we pay. Room size, lighting and bath are well arrange. It is located opposite the Rachapadhi college which is a good location. It is near the main road but I got the room inner wing where there was no noise.
Pen Ta Hug Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pen Ta Hug Hotel offers accommodations in Ubon Ratchathani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Ubon Ratchathani Airport, 2.5 miles from Pen Ta Hug Hotel.
- The staff very nice and have a great hospitality. Breakfast have several things and delicious. Value for money
- Room was clean and friendly staff. Easy access. Quiet. Breakfast was ok.
The staff was really helpful and friendly. Rooms are exactly what you see on their website or booking.com. Parking was easy – very large parking lot for a Thai hotel. Would def stay here again.
Really appreciated that the minibar snacks were free as well! Food quality was great as well.
- Outstandingly friendly and helpful staff. Pretty paintings in the rooms consisting of all the amenities you anticipate from an accommodation in this range. The bicycles the have are a real benefit but be aware of the dodgy breaks – don’t speed up too much! The breakfast is a delicious self serving buffet with super tasty, traditional Thai dishes.
- Friendly staff good location with walking distance to tesco lotus and 7-11. Room is clean and spacious. Value for money absolutely will stay again.
One of our best sellers in Ubon Ratchathani! Excella Hotel offers accommodations in Ubon Ratchathani. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ubon Ratchathani Airport, 1.9 miles from Excella Hotel.
- I recommend this hotel for couples visit there relatives in Ubon Ratchathani
- This hotel is a veey welcome surprise for travellers to country Thailand. Exceptionally clean, veey comfortable bed and the most accomodating staff, this hotel should be rated 5 stars compared to others I have stayed in.
Good staff nice comfortable bed and room.
Vary quiet and wonderful air quality.
The room was small but set up perfectly !
It was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in !
- The staff were very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. My flight out was scheduled for the late evening and the staff worked with me so that I could stay at the hotel longer without paying for an extra night.
The Bliss Ubon
One of our top picks in Ubon Ratchathani.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Bliss Ubon offers accommodations in Ubon Ratchathani. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- the whole place is very new and clean the sheets and bed was excellent breakfast was done well although not my taste
Courtesy extended by the staff.
Wifi is too good, Neat & Clean. Pin drop silence.
Service with the smile.
Helpfulness of Staff
- Friendly reception staff, clean, comfortable room, bathroom with closed off shower(the first in 7 weeks of travelling), good choices for breakfast.
- The best location and hotel for a short stop in ubon! Clean and really lovely personal. Get free transport to the airport before 8!
- Bed was great. Breakfast was plentyful. Tv was standard cable and didnt turn it on at all.
A Plus Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, A Plus Hotel is located in Ubon Ratchathani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ubon Ratchathani Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Cockroaches are inside our room. The front desk staff is mean. Cleanliness is no Good at all. They need to improve the housekeeping part and the customer service is poor.
Third stay at this property and have no complaints
This hotel is ideal for Business travelers and tourists on a budget there is everything you need for a short stay or a busy schedule of sightseeing
Again I must say the walk in cafe/restaurant does a great breakfast and excellent Thai food at a very reasonable price
This hotel you get what you pay for it has everything you need and if you have a car it’s a pleasant location not far of the main road with great views of the golf course and the rest of the city
The restaurant is basic but serves great food also room service
No frills but value for money 🙂
- Clean spacious rooms with firm mattress and simple, basic restaurant. Location near Tesco Lotus (7 minute walk or 1,75 euro ride by taxi) with restaurants, coffeeshop and eateries, Department store (15 minute walk) with restaurants and coffeeshops and airport (2-3 km by taxi). Generally quiet location with lots of greenery. Lift available. Rudimentary English spoken, but enough to get by. Arrival of taxi within 5 minutes after ordering through reception/lobby. Some English TV channels available (Syfy, Al Jazeera, Fox). Opposite Hotel is a simple, basic coffeeshop/restaurant available.
- Always a great stay at A Plus, I have been frequent quest at this hotel. With friendly staff, adorable rooms and great location I’m always happy to stay again. I always request a top level room as the views on either side of the building are beautiful, especially during sunset.
Yuu Hotel Ubon Ratchathani
Set in Ubon Ratchatani, Yuu Hotel offers accommodation near Ubon Ratchathani Airport, a 20-minute drive away. All air-conditioned rooms feature free WiFi. A 24-hour front desk and free private parking are available.The hotel is a 5-minute drive from Thungsrimuang Park and Provincial Hall.Rooms at Yuu Hotel are fitted with modern décor. Each room comes with a balcony, a TV and a refrigerator. Shower facilities are included in an en suite bathroom.Local restaurants are located within a walking distance from the hotel.
- Very good value, excellent location, good room and friendly staff.
- Good location, nice staff, cute decoration and beautiful breakfast.
- Staff and owner’s hospitality and service mind; breakfast; free snack
- The nicely decorated lobby with jazz music playing, central location near nice park, comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Modern rooms. Close to daily night market with very good food.
- Friendly staff, but the language skills could have been better.
Hop Inn Ubon Ratchathani
Hop Inn Ubon Ratchathani offers accommodations in Ubon Ratchathani.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ubon Ratchathani Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The beds were some of the softest and most comfortable I’ve experienced in Thailand, had an amazing time at the Hop Inn
- Simple accommodation that represents good value for money.
- They are located near the biggest and most western style mall in the area. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean.
outstanding staff lovely coffee machine
fast efficient maintenance staff very clean good beds if you like soft
good powerful A/C
It’s very basic but it’s clean and comfortable
New (2015 build I think) so stuff mostly works
Easily accessible onto ring road for those passing through
Wifi worked satisfactorily
Well-priced (and good value if you speak Thai)
U Duay Gan Garden Home
One of our best sellers in Ubon Ratchathani! Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, U Duay Gan Garden Home is located in Ubon Ratchathani in the region of Ubon Ratchathani Province. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Ubon Ratchathani Airport, 4.3 miles from U Duay Gan Garden Home.
- Lovely staffs, larger room within the area, quiet, well suited for resting, and yummy breakfast. Highly recommended!
- With any hotel, our major concern is that we get a good night’s rest. In that respect, this hotel was excellent. Although fully-booked during our stay, there was no noise at all from people coming-and-going. We only had breakfast there – don’t know if they are able to do other meals but I suspect not – and that was freshly-cooked for each guest, Thai or western food. Staff were very friendly especially in the on-site coffee shop/breakfast room. Parking on-site for – at a quick guess – 20 cars, maybe more. Room was very well designed and comfortable with plenty of electrical sockets and more than adequate storage space. In addition, the whole place was well-maintained – although it’d only been open for 7 months or so at the time of our visit. Although we communicated in Thai, there were English-speaking staff available.
Place is new and very clean. Staff was not very friendly and were confused about our stay/res. when we arrived but others were nicer later. You need to pay 200 Baht deposit for each key card, returned when you depart.
Breakfast supposedly included is minimal and not great–white Wonderbread and small amount of fruit, but also scrambled/fried eggs and Thai b-fast…anything else and coffee besides Nescafe needs to be paid for separately.
- The staff were really helpful.. My sister and I wanted to tour around and although the hotel didn’t have partnership with local tour companies, they managed to find a tour for us and helped us get a reasonable rate too. we enjoyed every bit of the adventure 😀
Great location! real close to downtown and interesting places with nice services.
I’d like to be back again.
Come Pang Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Come Pang Hotel offers accommodations in Ubon Ratchathani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ubon Ratchathani Airport, 2.5 miles from Come Pang Hotel.
- Very good breakfast, friendly staff and will stay again next time.
- Difficult to find a place to eat, especially at night.
The wonderful staff, the hotelroom & big balcony, the comfortable bed, the vintage style/items lobby and free coffe 24h, the atmosphere, one feels really good at being there
On Ubon almost all locations are good ones, because taxi cost is really inexpensive
- ห้องพักกว้างมาก ออกแบบได้ดี ที่นอนนอนหลับสบาย สะอาด ที่จอดรถกว้างขวาง
เลือกพัก แบบห้องใหญ่ มีสองห้องนอน และห้องนั่งเล่นตรงกลาง
ห้องพักคุ้มราคามากค่ะ ได้ห้องใหญ่ กว้างขวางดี
อาหารเช้า ดีมากค่ะ อร่อย
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Srisomthai Hotel offers accommodations in Ubon Ratchathani. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ubon Ratchathani Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Convenient for the airport and the rooms are located off the street around a courtyard. Perfectly fine for a couple of budget nights in Ubon.
- The room was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very easy to find and to get to. Just take a taxi. It wasn’t far from the airport at all and there were many places and restaurants around the hotel you could go to eat. Highly recommended for your stay in Ubolratchani for a few nights.
- Room clean and quiet. Staff helpful. WiFi good. Shower consistently hot. Beautiful gardens to sit in for breakfast.
- Really quiet environment. Small hotel in a nice garden where they also serve breakfast. Nice and friendly staff. This is really value for money
- I got the room opposite the main building, I like it because I traveled with my parents. Easy access and Clean.
Top Hotels In Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Nong Kin Phen Ubon Ratchathani Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!