10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province:
Chic Inn Thamuang
Chic Inn Thamuang offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
BH Place Apartment
One of our best sellers in Kanchanaburi! BH Place Apartment is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 3.5 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.
- Large room. Very clean. Quiet surroundings. New, modern building. Value for money.
- 23, Feb., 2018. The property was very clean, and very quiet. The covered parking area, very clean also. Good Wifi. Lots of hot water. Some English TV. Room cleaned every day. The hotel is very modern. Nice garden to sit in. Staff very friendly, as was the local villagers. Name of village is, KHAM WAN. At the end of the lane, (Soi) there is a bus stop, and a local red bus, No. 411 passes about every hour. (not always on time). 6 to 10, Baht to get into bus station, center etc. Some small shops, selling goodies in the village. Also some eating places, ( Thai food ). Robinsons Super Mall, with films, about 15 mins., slow walk. Short cut, 4 to 5 min., over some very rough ground, (wear good shoes). New road being built, to connect, then about 2 mins.
- Great place for small price, clean and big rooms,
- Excellent staff, immaculate rooms, good WiFi, nice biscuits!
- Spacious room with table and seats. Very clean. Washing machines available.
Hop Inn Kanchanaburi
Hop Inn Kanchanaburi offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Comfy beds and helpfully staff in booking taxis and stuff
- Room was clean. Staffs provided good service. Reasonable price.
- Very nice clean new place, comfy beds. Helpful with info also.
Well, I have stayed with this chain HOP INN before so everything was up to their standard already. It was fit for its name. If you only need a place to sleep and you go out during the day, this would be a perfect fit for you.
The bed and pillow is comfy enough to get you some rest. The water pressure was good and they have hot water too.
No amenities like some of the hotels where they would have small bottles of certain things plus shower cap and all, but well, look at the price and it was quite ok 🙂
- The room is clean and the hotel is very easy to find
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 10 miles from Kanchanaburi, Prelude Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- very clean comfortable rooms. excellent pool for children. have stayed at prelude many times.
- Nice heated pool. Very friendley and helpful staff.
- Comfortable rooms excellent pool.Visited Prelude many times.
- The room was very nice. Like a good four star hotel. Pool looked great too but it was too cold to swim.
- A brand new hotel was very nice indeed , think we was all most the only guests in the hotel , which was great but meant , the coffee shop was shut , it said it shuts at 8pm but was shut before 4pm and we had to wait 25 mins before anyone turned up to tell us we virtually could get nothing to drink
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 2.7 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Kanokan Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- I requested 2 rooms close by each other, they were two rooms apart which was ideal
- We went there for a race happening in WangKhanai. It was pretty we’ll located to go there. Check in was fine. Staff explained important things. We had to walk there on our own but it was fine. There was a swimming pool. In the room, air condition was working fine. Beds were ok. We asked for an additional bed (500 THB). Breakfast was pretty cool.
- อาหารเช้าดี เตียงนุ่ม เดินทางสะดวก ที่จอดรถกว้างขวาง
- In potentie mooi hotel…ligging viel erg tegen en ontbijt was ronduit slecht…lauw water in de douche….en niemand sprak Engels.
ทุกอย่างเหมาะสม ห้อง เตียง เครื่องใช้สะอาดดี
BY Hotel Kanchanaburi
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 11 miles from Kanchanaburi, BY Hotel Kanchanaburi features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Friendly staffs and simple light breakfast provided.
My friend forgotten her wallet at the hotel and they supported us to send to Bangkok 1day later with everything inside safely.
Mrs manager is very friendly and enthusiasm
The hotel has nice decorations. Room not so wide but beautiful, clean and comfortable.
Breakfast quite good.
- Terrible experience, one of the worst I had since a very long time
- After carrying our bagpack over the smoking streets of Kanchanaburi, we luckly found this airfreshing piece of peace. it’s cute and helpfully people, it’s white spaces, it’s super delicious and handmade snacks… made our acomodation there a pleasure.
- Really clean and high standard of rooms. Amazing value considering the price. Staff very friendly and it was a great touch to have free tea, coffee and biscuits in reception.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Serene Residence offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- Value for money. The room was very confertable and staff were very helpful. Only a 5 minute drive to the main Attractions.
- Nice comfortable clean rooms with EL TV programs. Walking distance to bus station but a bit far from tourist areas although can easily get a taxi there.
- We booked 3 rooms. We love everything about this place. Staff, rooms, breakfast and security/ baggage person. Friendly, courteous and great personality staff. Rooms are clean, fast laundry service , comfortable bed and good shower pressure. Breakfast, coffee and rice soup are delicious. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Kanchaburi.
The hotel was very clean. Spacious room and good breakfast. Reception very helpfull .
In The room a fridge and very clean!!
- The cereal friut drinks were all fine. The eggs were a little overcooked and could have been better.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bussaracum Resort offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 12 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Inspired by railway works of which the city is well-known for, WesTory is a posh hostel designed under the concept of a railway journey. Situated in Kanchanaburi, the hostel is a short ride away from the famous landmarks including the Jeath War Museum and the Death Railway. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Offering both private and dormitory-style rooms, they all come with air conditioning and offers access to a shared or private bathroom.The on-site staff can provide information about the city and arrange any sightseeing tours.A night market and the railway station is about 0.6 miles or a 15-minute walk away. At the night market, guests will be able to enjoy the local street food options and to shop for souvenirs.
- Man, I love this place. I’ve stayed several times and won’t stay anywhere else in Kanchanaburi. The staff is awesome, the hostel itself is awesome, the owner (<3 you) is the best. I can't recommend it enough. The food & coffee bar is very good here. There is complimentary breakfast + drip coffee, but you can order matcha, frappes, lattes, etc at the coffee bar for additional $. I rented an automatic motorbike here for 300 baht/day. They came and dropped off the bike within 15 minutes of requesting it and gave it to me with a completely full tank. Beds are comfy + lounging areas are clean + comfy too. Anyways, stay here. It's great. It's less than a km walk from the bus station, close to the night market, and fairly close to the death bridge + walking street.
- The staff were very welcoming, helpful with booking buses and tours and with any questions. We got to meet the owner who was just lovely, so helpful and great to hear the story behind the hostel which made you appreciate how much had gone into the hostel and really does reflect on the towns history in Kanchanaburi. Which was really special. They have good music playing in common area where you can relax and enjoy sometime meeting new people.
- Very close to the bus station! Breakfast is alright, hostel is very unique with very modern facilities
- Very good English speaking staff. Good kitchen, can give recommendations about things to do.
- Great design, curtains for privacy, very comfy beds, breakfast!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, LKP Apartment offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 9 miles from Kanchanaburi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Clean and confort room, the hotel near the market (can walk through at night).
- Good bed make me feel comfortable. It is nice environment to stay.
- A lovely place to stay. The rooms are very comfortable and modern. The staff are just wonderful!
This place is awesome comparing with the price. I love the way they are clean without any smells. The furniture are almost new and clean.
Location is totally nice at the center. It’s very convenient to walk to 7-11, fresh market and famous restaurants as they are very near.
The owner and staffs are welcome host.
- staff gentilissimo e disponibile a qualsiasi tipo di necessita
Top Hotels In Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Nong Khao Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!