10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province:
Rak Kun Resort 2
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rak Kun Resort 2 offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nice rooms, good shower – not sure what a picture of a naked woman was doing there though. Quit and comfortable.
- The bed is really comfortable and the AC works really well! The bathroom is a nice set up compared to many others we have come across that taking a shower makes everything wet. We liked that there was the divider.
- Clean, spacious room, nice location near the park.
- The free breakfast for two delivered to the room, even though I was only one person was a nice surprise. The blanket, pillows, and towels were very fluffy and clean.
La chambre spacieuse et bien équipée !
Le personnel très sympathique !
P.A. Thani Hotel
One of our best sellers in Nakhon Sawan! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, P.A. Thani Hotel offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.
- Good hotel with a good staff. Hotel so clean and good location.
- Location and price are good. Nice comfortable room.
- The price. Simply – hotel is not special, but very average. But the price was unbelivable low, so I can not complain. For this price i expected worse 🙂 Can recommend for short stay if you are just passing this city.
- Central location within Nakhon Sawan. Value for money. Accepts credit cards.
The breakfast war “basics”. No specialities. Tea was not available! Neither anykind of juice.
The hotel is clean. It is best suitable for one overnight; arrive late and leave early.
Good parking facility.
P.A. Place Hotel
P.A. Place Hotel offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- friendly staff, freeze-dried coffee available, restaurants close to the hotel (large choice of dishes availible inside the hotel), possibility to book the own tuk tuk of the hotel if needed, good price
- Super friendly staff, very nice and superclean room with a balcony and fridge. Cheap and tasty food downstairs.
- kind staffs,good facilities,but they do not provide shampoo and shower gel
- First room was really clean and nice. Shower was one of the hottest i’ve ever had in Thailand. location is near to the town and park. Staff speak enough English to get by. Price is fair.
The hotel is very good value for money at £10 per night for a double room. Very clean…has A/C WiFi Big Fridge..7Eleven 100m away, BIG C shopping centre 1Km away…many food outlets close to hotel and a very safe area.
Great place to stay if you are going from Southern to Northern Thailand such as Chiang Mai
Bansuan Resort offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Easy access to street food & convenience store.
- For a one night stopover while traveling long distance, the location of the hotel cannot be beat. Very convenient. The parking was right outside the door of the room which made it extremely convenient. The room was a nice size and nicely furnished, clean and comfortable.
- Theseminar on Laudsto Si wentwell weare75 instead of100,the services are supèrb,only remark that could be improved is toinstall window.The walkway around the central parking lot is good for walking and joking exercises.Fallen leaves along the property could be swept onthe day guests arrived,I saw one middleaged lady swept the fallen leaves once in three days.The location is near a large park where my friends went joking.
Easy access from highway. Car parking in front of room for east unloading and loading of baggage. Good place for quick overnight on
The Rich Residence
The Rich Residence offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- shower was good, hand wash was good too, room was big enough. had table and chair for do some work on my notebook.
- บรรยากาศเงียบสงบดี ห้องกว้าง สะอาด ห้องน้ำสะอาด ฝักบัวน้ำไหลแรงดี
Bureau dans chaque chambre
Table et chaise dans chaque chambre, tres propre
Salle de bain parfaite
Rapport qualité prix exceptionnel
- ที่พักสะอาด เงียบสงบ สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกดีพร้อม ห้องพักใหม่น่าหยู่
จอดรถใกล้ห้อง สามารถมองเห็นรถได้ มียามด้วย อุ่นใจ
Bonito Chinos Hotel
One of our top picks in Nakhon Sawan.A 20 minute drive to the natural sanctuary of Bung Boraphet, Bonito Chinos Hotel offers stylish smoking and non-smoking rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is a 10 minute walk to Sawan Park, the city’s Chinese-inspired public park.Bonito Chinos Hotel is a 5 minute drive from Nakhon Sawan Bus Station. It is a 10 minute drive to Wat Kiriwong and Jiraprawat Golf Course. Wat Jomkirinakapot is a 30 minute drive away.Fitted with tiled floor and contemporary furnishings, each air-conditioned room comes with a cable satellite flat-screen TV, a desk and a refrigerator stocked with minibar. An private bathroom is included.The hotel has Jasmine Meeting Room and Bamboo Chic Function Room. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist guests in organizing sightseeing trips. Guests can inquire about laundry service and a shuttle service available for an additional fee.Pink Peony Restaurant serves Chinese and Thai cuisines. Guests can enjoy a wide range of refreshments at Shanghai Chic Coffee Shop. Good.y-Good.y Rooftop Restaurant serves Thai and European dishes.
- Always clean. Centrally located near a shopping mall.
- Just for one night, the room smell dam and smoking.
- clean bed and room, quiet at night, convenience to find the hotel and good breakfast.
7-11 Within Line of Sight Upon Exiting the Hotel Lobby (Easy Access to Supplies).
Was a short drive from my Golf Course.
- We came here many time last year felt the breakfast reliable. This time poor quality.
The Paradiso JK Design Hotel
One of our top picks in Nakhon Sawan.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Paradiso JK Design Hotel offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hotel is centrally located and the breakfast was more than adequate. Reception and porter staff were helpful although communication was a little difficult. The beds were quite comfortable and rooms a decent size.
- Excellent friendly staff good restaurant good breakfast
+ Room size is big and comfortable for family with children.
+ Convenient parking place
+ Food at restaurant is good.
Best ever value for money! Big and clean room, with friendly staff. Pity there is no safe/security box/locker in a room.
Located conveniently close to all that matters in the city, but can be noisy with cars in the road, but here is a small town, not so crowded on the road all the time like Bangkok, so it is fine.
No fitness, no swimming pool, but best value for money still.
- Very nice and comfortable suit very clean interesting lighting and friendly staff.Close to a new shopping centre with all the typical chain restaurants
Grandhill Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Grandhill Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Older property with a new spa and Swimming pool behind car park. New bistro / cafe style Resturant. Resturant had limited options but food tasted great!
- Large room. Free parking onsite. Really good breakfast. Nice bathroom with bath tub.
- Very nice hotel great value for the money, staff were very nice.
- There were few connecting rooms so our group could not reached but the staff offered the opposit door room for us. Our one room had poor function of air conditioningbut the breakfast were good. The parhing lodges were available. The staffs were active, full of service mind and friendly.
- The hotel is well located. The breakfast was great. There were plenty food for selection. The room was clean and spacious.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Anodard Hotel offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.
- Cheapest hotel in town and good location, although this town does not have much to do. Offers free water as usual.
- I can’t ask too much for the price really, but I didn’t like anything
Amazing hotel for the money. Very impressed.
Really fast wifi as well.
When I was led through the doorway to my room there was a moment of uncertainty whether this is a hotel or whether I was about to be locked up in a thai prison..
But hey if you are okay with sovjet style interior this place turned out to be quite decent and clean. If you are on a budget I can fully recommend this place.
- The guy who took my luggage up couldn’t have been better, or more helpful. He also leapt up and got the lift on its way as soon as he saw me coming too. Can’t beat it for value for money though – a double room for about a fiver, in British pounds, is a bargain. Shame there’s only one of me.
Maihom Resort Hotel
One of our best sellers in Nakhon Sawan! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Maihom Resort Hotel offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nice big room, clean and tidy and the shower was powerful.Also the breakfast was decent.
– อาหารเช้าอร่อย กินได้เต็มที
- ใกล้แหล่งท่องเที่ยว เดินทางสะดวก แม่บ้านเป็นมิตรมาก ดูแลดี พนักงาน ดูแลดี
- ห้องสะอาด,โดยรวมดีมาก พนักงานบริการดีเป็นกันเองราคาเหมาะสม
Top Hotels In Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Nong Ben Nakornsawan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!