10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Nok Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nok Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Nok Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nok Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nok Koh Phangan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Nok Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Nok Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Nok Koh Phangan:
Hotel Rung Phangan
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rung Phangan offers accommodations in Baan Tai, just 30 miles from Ko Tao. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 3.2 miles from Hotel Rung Phangan, and Chaweng is 12 miles away. Samui Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- good location, very comfortable room, 2 king size beds, an air-con and really big and cuty cat on reception))
- Super friendly staff which was helpful all along with all my requests! They also helped to arrange my transfer to Krabi and they have in-house bike rental. Good value for money! The place is clean. Not all rooms have fridges but if you are lucky you get one. Air-conditioning is an important thing you also get – it gets very hot on Koh Phangan.
- Friendly staff, great facilities and location, super clean
- Patron very welcoming. Toiletries (shower gel & shampoo). Kettle, tele & internet in the room Nice towel & hot water!
- Super nice owner of the hotel, clean (though some ants were attracted to our sweets in the room), big room, handsoap, refrigerator, AND smart-tv connected with WiFi. The location was for us in the middle between everything we wanted to do, and with a scooter rented nothing was far away.
Baan Chan Kaew
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Baan Chan Kaew is located in Baan Tai, just 29 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.Ko Phangan is 3.2 miles from Baan Chan Kaew, and Chaweng is 12 miles away. Samui Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Great location, lovely staff, the rooms and pool were really nice. Highly recommend this hotel. Food was really good too.
- The staff were lovely and helpful when you needed anything.
- Great place, everything was new, staff were brilliant, definitely staying there again.
- Lady on reception was very, very pleasant and kind. One of the best workers in such position I ever saw in my life and I travel a lot. Location is very good.
- Very nice stuff and hotel was really nice and clean. Breakfast was delicuous and pool area was perfect. Not noisy place at all. We were planning to stay only 2 nighta but decided to stay third one because we just loved to stay here!
Zen Zi Beach Rooms
One of our best sellers in Baan Tai! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Zen Zi Beach Rooms offers accommodations in Baan Tai.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.Ko Tao is 29 miles from Zen Zi Beach Rooms, and Ko Phangan is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The view is amazing, staff is super nice. Quiet location. Room has everything you need. 7-Eleven and scooter rental accross the street.
- We hat a fridge and a kitchen. Moreover we had an electric kettle and coffee powder for free. The hotel is direct at see. The owner was very friendly and willing to help.
- Great place near the sea (almost in it, you wake up hearing the waves) amazing Thai restaurants, the owner (Zen Zi) it’s a really nice guy always concerned with your wellbeing, giving tips for food and places to have fun. When I’m back I’ll go here again. Thanks for everything ZenZin see you soon
- Amazing staff, very friendly and helpful. Stunning location right on the beach. Just perfect
- The room was good and the view was incredible. There was a choice of chairs, sun lounger or hammock and your right next to the water. Absolutely beautiful. It’s close enough to the main night life so you can get a cheap taxi or there is a fantastic bar/restaurant next door which is well priced and the staff were great.
2 Rocks Boutique Hostel
Located in Baan Tai in the region of Koh Phangan, 29 miles from Ko Tao, 2 Rocks Boutique Hostel features a fitness center and water sports facilities. The hotel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Phangan is 3.2 miles from 2 Rocks Boutique Hostel, and Chaweng is 12 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 11 miles away.
- I was the only guest for almost my entire stay. (one week there, and there was only 1 night when There was another guest) so it was like having a private room and bathroom. The rooms are very spacious, the a/c works well, everything is new and fresh. You almost never see the staff but they are very friendly and helpful!
- Staff were amazing, very friendly and helpful! Took us to the pier when we checked out! Room was very clean and comfortable! Would 100% reccomend this place!
- Spacious and cool architecture. Very friendly staff. Good airconditioner.
- The building is so nice and the interior look so good. Very modern and confortable.
- Is clean room, and clean bathroom , that was nice for hostel
Drop In Sunset Villas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Haad Rin, 29 miles from Ko Tao, Drop In Sunset Villas features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 3.2 miles from Drop In Sunset Villas, and Chaweng is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from Drop In Sunset Villas.
- There wasn’t much to like. Room cost $124/night and that was $125 more than it should have cost. The a/c was working even tho the flaps on it were broken. I guess the was good.
- Yr staff is nice and swimming pool has a bar and music.
- Good location for the full moon party! And the shower was fairly good.
- It was convenient, short walk to the pier, loads of places around.
- Rooms are big and great location. Party was only minutes walking from the hotel.
my Palace Inn
Located in Baan Tai, 29 miles from Ko Tao, my Palace Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.Ko Phangan is 3.2 miles from my Palace Inn, and Chaweng is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The location. Room was spacious with balcony. Air conditioning was good.
- Big rooms, very cheap, pretty gentle owner, walking distance from couple of parties
- Location was near good parties, good and cheap local restaurant and close enough services of Thongsala etc. gyms and Western Union.
- The lady (owner) is really sweet and caring. Thry dont allow parties in d room. But decent rooms.
- Sehr saubere Unterkunft. Sehr freundliche Gastgeberin, sie kann zwar nicht so perfekt englisch hat sich aber sehr viel Mühe gegeben. Sehr großes Zimmer mit viel ablege Möglichkeiten
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Baan Khai, 31 miles from Ko Tao, Sunsea Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 3.9 miles from Sunsea Resort, and Chaweng is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 10 miles from Sunsea Resort.
- Close to the sea, friendly owners, scooters for rent at the hotel
- The room was a decent size, plenty of space. Beach was lovely and clean. Really long and quiet.
- Big Bungalows which were very clean and comfortable. Directly at the resort is a beach where you can sit and see the beautiful sunset. 🙂 The resort is ca. 10 minutes away from the center with all the bars and party hostels. If you want to experience the island, the location is good!
- One of the best Resorts i ever booked. Because the Owner and Staff are extremely friendly. Also the Place is very clean and tidy. And when you search for an hot shower, yo will find it here! The food in the own restaurant is good and fresh. The Taxis between Thong Sala and Had Rin driving only 50 Meters away on the main road. Also the Resort have Scooter to rent. And the Wifi is working fast and stable, most of the time. Also you reach it from the Bungalows. The Owner take us to the Pier in the morning. Great and friendly people <3
We chosen to upgrade to the bungalow on the sea side view. This one was fantastic, beautifull!! It was totally worth the extra money for it.
The staff is super helpful and they provide a great service.
Bang Son Golden View
Featuring a garden, Bang Son Golden View is situated in Baan Khai. This guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house rooms have a balcony with a sea view. Bang Son Garden View features certain units with mountain views, and the rooms are equipped with a patio. All rooms come with a seating area.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes Full English/Irish and Asian options.Ko Phangan is 4.3 miles from the accommodation.
- AMAZING view. Staff was courteous and friendly, and the free breakfast was enough to get the day started. I have to say you pay almost entirely for the wonderful views of the ocean and Koh Samui in the distance. There were 19 electrical sockets in our room, so you will not need to worry about plugging in your electronics.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, aside from a few ants that were in the bathroom.
- The family is so KIND ! I had a few problems and the woman helped me immediately ! She was happy to help me. The food is very good and really not expensive ! And the view was really beautiful ! I TRUELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE !
- The staff is so kind!! Family-run. They have a restaurant with delicious & cheap food just upstairs. There’s also some very sweet cats hanging around the property. There are 2 bathrooms in the shared dorms which is convenient. They keep your valuables safe if you give them at reception. Everything is relatively clean! Met my standards.
- Feel like home. the family there amazing and help in everything ! i stay there in dorms and was very clean good beds also ! food tasty , best place
First and Frang Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. First and Frang Hotel offers accommodations in Thongsala. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Ko Tao is 28 miles from First and Frang Hotel, and Ko Phangan is 3.4 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 12 miles away.
- The place is amazing. Very clean, 3 minutes walk to the beach, extremely good Aircon and the staff is so friendly and helpful. I really appreciated the close location to the hospital as I had an injury and had to go back there every day
- Close to the pier and loads of shops/resturants. Reception staff were very helpful. Laundry facilities (good for backpackers), had a small hotel shop, scooter hire/tour bookings can be done at hotel. Room was basic but had air con. Mini bar with 2 free waters per day.
- Well designed and comfortable rooms with great staff.
- Clean, comfortable rooms. Liked the setup of the twin room. Staff friendly and nice. Next to a few shops and not that far to walk into town or night market. Good food places directly across the road.
- Nice room. Not far from the center unless you walk with heavy bag.
Le Palais Hotel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Le Palais Hotel is located in Haad Rin in the region of Koh Phangan, just 5 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.Chaweng is 10 miles from Le Palais Hotel, and Lamai is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The first impression of the hotel was woooow, everything looks awesome, the view is so impressing. The rooms are absolutely clean, everything is provided.
The stairs were too hard to manage, not recommendable for families with kids.
Staff is so friendly, we felt so welcome !
- Hotel looks stunning, just like an ancient temple. The staff is amazing very kind and helpfull true professionals.
- To be in this hotel – is as to enjoy another reality, so unusual it is inside. The view from the room balcony is outstanding and is excellent sunset and sunrise point.
- We would like to share that the room has magnificent view of the sea and the bathroom is gorgeous looking to your bed as well as electronic curtains in the room and from your bed you see the sea. The pools are 3 and you an swim even after 00h.
- I liked the design of this hotel! The staff was nice and helpful.
- The first impression of the hotel was woooow, everything looks awesome, the view is so impressing. The rooms are absolutely clean, everything is provided.
Top Hotels In Ban Nok Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Nok Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nok Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Nok Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!