10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province:
PC Tel is located in Mukdahan, 25 miles from That Phanom and 2.6 miles from Savannakhet. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Bird Day Boutique Hotel
Located in Mukdahan, 27 miles from That Phanom, Bird Day Boutique Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Room very clean. The owner and staff was very kindly and helpsom. Wi Fi very good. Next to Bic C and Robinson.
- The room and bed were very clean and comfortable and the location next to the Big C was good.
- Hospitable Friendly Helpful staff. I was very sick during my stay, they fully changed the sheets etc on my bed. Great, large rooms, big wet room. Breakfast has interesting choices. Recommended
Have stayed here several times and always a pleasure, friendly staff, large comfortable room with a very good bathroom, limited but very good breakfast, excellent value for money.
Very good location, close to shops and not far to travel for local tourist sights.
For a short stay hotel (1 or 2 nights) this is probably my favourite hotel £ for £ in Thailand.
It is well situated, the staff are friendly, room clean and comfortable, adequate breakfast, really ticks all the boxes.
Submukda Grand Hotel
Submukda Grand Hotel is located in Mukdahan, 28 miles from That Phanom and 1.4 miles from Savannakhet. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Mukdahan Grand Hotel
Located in Mukdahan, 27 miles from That Phanom, Mukdahan Grand Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff are very friendly and want to please but do not have the means.
- Room was fine but the windows were so dirty you could not see the Mekong River. Horrible smell in the hallways from mold. Bell Boys were relentless to try to get some money out of me. Remote depressing location with broken down buildings and half built construction projects all around. Nothing nearby. Would not stay there again.
it is a very nice hotel in a good area not far from the night markets. no pool or gym but that is normal for this city. The staff are very nice and try and be helpful but speak no english. simple tasks like getting a taxi can be a challenge.
Breakfast is a normal menu with choice of eggs and sausages and a few thai dishes. Not over inspiring but ok.
I think this hotel caters for Thai groups weddings and functions. I saw many well dressed Ladies and I was impressed . the people staying at the hotel seem to be well to do Thai familes with children well behaved
- Close to the city center, everything can be reached by walking. Tuk-Tuks are usually waiting in front of the building.
- Comfortable bed, free water each day, free breakfast which tasted ok
Ploy Palace Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Ploy Palace Hotel offers accommodations in Mukdahan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.That Phanom is 28 miles from Ploy Palace Hotel, and Savannakhet is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The hotel overall was pretty good.The room was nice and comfortable and we enjoyed 2 nights good sleep.The staff were all very pleasant.Breakfast was OK and we also dined in the restaurant one night where the food was surprisingly good.Theres a nice little park next to the hotel and the Mekhong river is a 10 minute walk or short tuk tuk ride away.
- Very rich breakfast. Small but nice pool on 3rd floor. Good location.
- Close to the city center, everything is within reach by walking.
Old dated facilities…
Bathrooms could do with a makeover…
I hate shower over baths, so hard to use, inconvenient, and dangerous!!!
- The swimming pool. Sky restaurant. Great view and food excellent
Riverfront Hotel Mukdahan
Located in Mukdahan, 28 miles from That Phanom, Riverfront Hotel Mukdahan features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Great buffet breakfast. Big guest room. Comfort bed with great furniture. Near Mekong River bank.
- Great location, nice spacious very clean room. Everything was working and nothing broken (this us exceptional in Thailand), friendly personnel and good breakfast including proper fresh coffee.
- The breakfast was excellent, with the eating area having a great view.
- Conveniently located to one of my favourite restaurants, Wine Wild Why on the riverside. The hotel is clean and comfortable, and I had no complaints. Perhaps a little overpriced for a place like Mukdahan, however, the breakfast buffet was good and compensated somewhat for the room price. The room was fine, the bed was of a professional hotel standard and very comfortable. Staff were kind and attentive.
I have stayed 3 times now and never been disappointed with anything. Room and Bathroom very clean and comfortable.
Love the Thai hardwood decor.
Breakfast was good, Great morning View of the river.
It seemed at Breakfast was mostly Farang and wife or partner. But a few Thai nationals too.
Breakfast was Good but maybe a little more selection of western Dishes. I was touring with my Brother(Canadian, his first visit to Thailand); I have been here for 9 years with a yearly trip back . so i like Thai and some Issan foods; he thought the Hotel was excellent and staff was wonderful to us.
This was his first trip to The North east; he was in Bangkok for 5 days first…like the N. East; he has left for a few days in Patong and then on to Krabi.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Mukdahan or even stay on your way to Laos for a Visa run.
Kieng Piman Hotel
One of our best sellers in Mukdahan! Kieng Piman Hotel offers accommodations in Mukdahan.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. That Phanom is 28 miles from Kieng Piman Hotel, and Savannakhet is 2.1 miles away.
- Perfect location. Great big clean room and very friendly staff. We will go back same place on next visit !
- The hotel room is very big and very clean. The hotel is at excellence location.
- The property is located in the middle of the city. It’s near the morning market where I had variety food. The facilities are very clean. The staff are very nice and helpful.
- The staff were very pleasant, with acceptably good English. The rooms and facilities were considerably good for the price paid. WiFi was strong and available at all areas. Although the booking said “No Breakfast”, toast and coffee were served in the morning at the very simple cafe. There were other facilities such as bicycles and motorcycles for rent too.
- Great staff that gave us free coffee and bread, and called us a taxi in the morning. Very clean. It’s close to the bus station by tuk tuk which is good for visa runs
Submukda Phoomplace Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Submukda Phoomplace Hotel offers accommodations in Mukdahan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.That Phanom is 27 miles from Submukda Phoomplace Hotel, and Savannakhet is 2.4 miles away.
- Couldn’t be closer to the bus station, ideal for short journeys. Free coffee in the mornings, comfortable beds and great value.
- I was a foreign woman travelling alone (doing a visa run) and I arrived at the Mukdahan bus station next door around 9:15pm. I had no problems walking to the accommodation alone at night. Took me about one minute to walk there! Great for the next morning as well, catching another bus from that same bus station early the next morning.
– friendly stuff, trying to speak english
– hotel was clean, rooms big enough with good wifi, fridge, flat Tv, AC. All in all i was satisfied.
- Non lontano dalla stazione bus, servizi funzionanti
River View Mae Kong Mukdahan
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, River View Mae Kong Mukdahan offers accommodations in Mukdahan, just 28 miles from That Phanom. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.
No reviews yet.
Hop Inn Mukdahan
Featuring free WiFi, Hop Inn Mukdahan offers accommodations in Mukdahan.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.That Phanom is 27 miles from Hop Inn Mukdahan, and Savannakhet is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Comfortable beds, good wifi,clean room and easy parking
- Easy check in and out , the beds are perfect for me
The beds were seriously comfortable.
Not spotless, but quite clean.
There is a small selection of food availablw in the lobby. Nice for late aŕrivals.
- This is my second stay and it is as good as I expected based on what I paid for.
- Soft bed . The best I have experienced in Thailand
Top Hotels In Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Na Po Tai Mukdahan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!