10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province:
Saint Tropez Beach Resort Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Saint Tropez Beach Resort Hotel offers accommodations in Chao Lao Beach. The hotel has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 34 miles from Saint Tropez Beach Resort Hotel .
Good pool area and access straight onto the beach.
Comfortable room with effective air con and WiFi.
- Location and resorts configurations…. specially the swimming pool is very nice!
- Has potential when high season and when the beach may be used. Or if you want a silent getaway where the chance of meeting people is slim to nothing. Beach and beach area with bar etc were closed. Shamefully overpriced.
- Good service with friendly staff. We went for a running race in the area. Didn’t use much of the hotel facility. However, the staff could extend late breakfast for us and also late check out to 1:00pm which was very kind of them. Will definitely come back for longer stay.
- the swimming pool, the room, the view and the beach are good
- Good pool area and access straight onto the beach.
Chaolao Tosang Beach Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chaolao Tosang Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Chao Lao Beach. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Chanthaburi is 14 miles from Chaolao Tosang Hotel, and Klaeng is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 34 miles from Chaolao Tosang Beach Hotel.
- Wonderful resort right on the beach! They keep the beach clean and the gardens nice and tidy. Staff was friendly and room was comfortable. Breakfast had a good selection of all kinds of foods (Asian and Western). WiFi worked well even on the beach!
- It was alright and good place for family and friends even couple
- The beach was nice, friendly staff and delicious breakfast. Seaview and seafront bungalows were clean and pleasant.
- The property was clean and looks good. Has a nice restaurant.
- The room with extra large king size extremely comfortable. Mini bar in room – couldn’t ask for better. Staff very helpful/friendly. restaurant excellent choice of foods excellent cooking by chef
Villa Blanca Hotel & Restaurant
Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Villa Blanca Hotel & Restaurant is located in Chao Lao Beach, just 1.2 miles from Chao Lao Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Trat Airport is 33 miles away.
- The rooms were very large with two comfy double beds and their own balcony. They were clean and modern. The staff were friendly and helpful – not all of them speak English but when we needed help they would fetch someone who did. The location is beautiful, you can literally walk down a pathway straight onto the beach. There’s a large saltwater pool with shady places around it to lie and read a book. Breakfast is freshly cooked and they made vegetarian versions for us.
- ที่พักดูโดยรวมสะอาด สวยงาม และสามารถเดินไปยังทะเลได้สะดวก
- อาหารเช้าดีค่ะ เพียงพอต่อแขก สถานที่ รร เล็กกำลังดี น่ารัก ติดทะเล
- ชอบที่สระว่ายน้ำเป็นน้ำเกลือแถมอุ่นตลอดเวลา เวลาเล่นเย็นๆ เด็กไม่หนาวเลย อาหารเช้าที่โรงแรมหลากหลายแต่มีน้อย โรงแรมติดหาดเลย หาดสะอาดมาก ทำเลดีหาของกินง่าย อาหารโรงแรมอร่อย
Charm de Chao Lao
Located in Chao Lao Beach in the region of Chanthaburi Province, 13 miles from Chanthaburi, Charm de Chao Lao features a sun terrace and views of the sea.The rooms have a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Klaeng is 31 miles from Charm de Chao Lao, and Mae Pim is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 31 miles from Charm de Chao Lao.
No reviews yet.
The Pride Hotel At Laemsing
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Pride Hotel At Laemsing offers accommodations in Laem Sing. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 22 miles from The Pride Hotel At Laemsing.
Check-in and Check-out was easy peasy.
A/C was very exceeded my expectation.
Local market and 24 hours convenient store is opposite the hotel.
Next to the Hotel is Pharmacy.
Location, ease of finding, clean rooms, and decent A/C.
First of all: The best breakfast we had in 3 weeks backpacking through Thailand. Everything fresh cocked for the guests. Continental breakfast with additional Thai soup.
The hotel is super new and clean with a nice modern theme design in every room. The locations is convenient directly on the other side of the market.
The room was calm and big. Very friendly people working here.
The room was very large.
A short walk to the beach.
- Spacious room, decent beds, good airconditioning. The breakfast was ok for the Thai food on offer. The drawings on the walls give the hotel a nice quirky touch. The beach is very close to the hotel.
- Check-in and Check-out was easy peasy.
Laemsing Whitehouse Resort
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Laem Sing in the region of Chanthaburi Province, 11 miles from Chao Lao Beach, Laemsing Whitehouse Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The location is very good quiet but lots of places to have a good Thai or a western type meal
- Everything. The place is proper Thailand. It’s clean, cheap has a local market where u can get everything u need l. Th place is perfect
- The resort is like a mini paradise. The rooms are beautiful and the beds are extra big. All is absolutely spotless, one of the cleanest hotels we have been so far and we travel very often around Thailand. The swimming pool was very nice and clean. Our room faced the beach and had a mini porch area with a nice hammock. Staff super friendly (not so good at English but we understood each other). Breakfast wasn’t included but it was courtesy of the resort anyway. It was very quiet and everyone made our stay a very relaxed and nice time. We will come back.
Decorating beach style, lovely Navy and Fisherman accessories.
Seashells curtain in a bathroom.
Boat is a shelf.
- location is perfect just across small road to the beach
D Varee Diva Rimnaam, Chanthaburi Hotel
One of our top picks in Chanthaburi.Situated along the enchanting Chan River, D Varee Diva Rimnaam, Chanthaburi Hotel offers accommodation in Chanthaburi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness centre, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Cathedral of Immaculate Conception is 1 miles from D Varee Diva Rimnaam, Chanthaburi Hotel, while Robinson Department Store is 1,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 26.1 miles from the property.
- Comfort like home, very clean. It is so smart I think owner know well how traveler like when they stay in a hotel. Cost of minibar is not much but it is included in the room rate. It makes us as guest feel very good and think hotel is so clever. I think the cost that hotel provide is just less than 50-60 baht but you know? it values much to customer’s mind and experience.
- Everything fantastic. The hotel is new and to a very high standard. The staff all were really professional and extremely friendly. We have stayed in Chanthaburi before and this is definitely the best hotel. Will be back
- A real surprise to find such a great hotel out of the main tourist areas, a really special idea to have a spa bath on the balcony—very romantic.
- Nice rooms, nice staff helping with gentle manners, good breakfast, overall, you won’t be disappointed
- Very professionally run hotel with immaculate rooms and good pool. Beautiful green garden and tree area by river.
One of our top picks in Chanthaburi.Located in Chanthaburi, 13 miles from Chao Lao Beach, Tamajun Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Trat Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The room was gorgeous and the overall design of the hotel was fun and playful. I liked that the windows could block all sunlight. The staff was very friendly, with a little help of google translate we managed to communicate all right. The first morning we slept through breakfast because of jetlag, and even though we were too late they served us anyway. The waitress took some time to type in her phone and showed me proudly the google translate result: “normally we don’t serve breakfast after 10, but our guests are special.” The view from the deck is amazing, side note: the restaurant that you see on the other side is a fun thai tablegrill place. In the evening there is live music in the restaurant that is so bad it’s actually funny. They stop at a decent hour so it didn’t bother me at night. This hotel is in the perfect spot to explore Chantabury, and it made for the perfect pitstop between Bankok and Ko Chang.
- Tamajun is the name of a restaurant and a hotel. There are two buildings. The first building is located on the riverfront. Here we have the restaurant on the ground floor and 12 rooms on the first floor. The second building is on the other side of the narrow street. Here we have the reception on the ground floor, 6 rooms on the first floor and 6 rooms on the second floor. Do not get a room in the first building, because the room is just above the restaurant where there is live music all evening. Get a room in the second building, first floor or second floor, because this place is more quiet. The best feature of Tamajun is the charming restaurant facing the riverfront. You can visit the restaurant whenever you want. You do not have to stay in the hotel to visit the restaurant and enjoy the location. PS. The hotel offers free parking. The car park is located behind the second building. But it is a small area. There is room for no more than 10 cars.
- Excellent place to stay and ready for enjoy your trip!
- It located in the beautiful quiet street by the river of Chantaboon. Breakfast was good. The bed’s quality was good. The common area balcony on 2nd floor was large and very nice with 4 sets of wooden armchairs and carpets. You can see the curve of the river with houses and big trees. All area decorated with style that you’ll love to take a lot of photos. Staff are very nice. There’re vintage bicycles for guests to use with free of charge. We had experience seeing the practicing of long-boat racing in the river as well, very impressive.
- Very good view near river. Nice decoration. Friendly staff
New Travel Lodge Hotel
Located in Chanthaburi, 13 miles from Chao Lao Beach, New Travel Lodge Hotel features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 28 miles from New Travel Lodge Hotel.
- The room was good but breakfast was fantastic. The stand out feature was the parking attendant – old guy with a great attitude. He set a new standard in customer service and then some. Overall the staff make the place.
- Nice and comfortable hotel, friendly staff. We liked much the big pool, breakfast was buffet thai style (as anywhere else), but good and quite rich.
the pool and fitness centre are amazing and open long hours (6am – 10pm). the breakfast is a huge and varied buffet (although very busy when we were there over New Year)
it is about 2km out of town on a main road but in fact not so far to walk to the market and riverside area (a taxi would be cheap if too hot to walk)
- Great Swimming pool, gym and sauna. Decent restaurant. Nice coffee.
- Perfect vor a night! Very nice Pool/Spa/Gym area. Huge pool! And a good working Sauna, too. A tiny bit worn out, but ok.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Riverawan Hotel is located in Chanthaburi in the region of Chanthaburi Province, just 13 miles from Chao Lao Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Very modern rooms
- Rooms were spacious and modern, ours had a view down the river. Pool is great with attractive colour changing lights at night. Came for 2 days ended up staying 5.
- Location is superb so long as you have a car or are prepared to use one of the hotel’s bicycles to ride around on and the swimming pool is great.
Nice pool in lovely garden .
Gives you a feeling of peace .
- Location. It’s on the river bank and facilities are excellent.
- Very clean
Top Hotels In Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Mu Dut Chanthaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!